A Fitting to Remember Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her silky smooth pussy looked red and puffy.

She lowered herself onto my face and rubbed her pussy in my face. "Open your fucking mouth." she ordered.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

JoAnne relaxed a little bit and I started licking her pussy. Some fluid trickled out into my mouth. It was thick, salty, and wet. Her pussy tasted different and it took her a while to have an orgasm.

She came on my face and I could hear her chant the name "Gene" over and over as she she pressed my head into the carpeting, and drenched my mouth with their fluids.

"You like the way this pussy tastes now?" she asked after her orgasm.

I nodded under her hips.

"I hope that was a yes, because I sure as FUCK love the way his cock makes me feel." JoAnne finished.

I continued licking her.

Once SHE was convinced she was clean, she lifted herself off of my face and left the room.

I heard the shower. She went to bed soon after without saying a word to me.

I could not sleep that night.

This WAS what I wanted. I SHOULD have been enjoying it, but I found it hard to find the joy in giving away my wife so easily.

The next morning, JoAnne shared some pictures with me. I felt my cock trying to get hard. She knew what was happening to me and she laughed.

"Today, we are going to shave." JoAnne announced.

"Shave what?" I asked.

JoAnne smiled. "Everything, Cuckie."

I said nothing.

This was what I wanted.

This was my fantasy.

This was how I wanted things to be.

It was fitting.

12