All Comments on 'A Five Star Weekend with Melody'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chutzpah0409chutzpah0409almost 19 years ago
The writing

A very well written story - not just erotica but a good story w/ erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A fine story

well written, erotic, and yet for some reason it didn't lift me up. Rather, it left me with a sense of sadness over the foibles, sometimes referred to as "What fools these mortals be." Anyway, Thank You. Ronnie W.

ReduxBlueReduxBluealmost 17 years ago
Great Story

The sex was hot, as I thought it would be, but the story was more important. That surprised me! The two people knew that they would be lovers, but never in love. They accepted that, and helped each other identify what they truly needed in a relationship. They had both grown up, and lived their lives accordingly. Not a happy story, but one of value. Thanks for sharing!

Lady StarlightLady Starlightover 16 years ago
got me

all misty eyed - reminds me of someone i know and love, and can never have, for the same reason as your characters - we're good for each other, but not good with each other. have just started working my way through your stories - love your sense of humour and the fact that you're such a romantic. hmmm....did i mention that you write very well too?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"Come back, Shane!!"

Your erotic adventure stories are wonderfully inventive and you have a large group of followers. I have read all that you have published in Literotica. It is too bad you haven't written for them for quite awhile. Perhaps you are writing and are successful in another genre, and if so it would be nice to find you again. Actually, I know only partially what your appeal is all about. You create interesting characters, and provide in depth and nicely rounded people. Your businesses have well described and believable organizations and objectives, and that's good. But you also write so much formula that it is tiring, reduces your effectiveness, and is a little lazy even if it is easier, or faster, to set the stage for the fucking. If we do find more of your stories appearing, don't give us shopping lists specifying the business traits or methods, and PLEASE don't have the hero and heroine list their sexual preferences. These are the two areas where your gifts with fiction and language would be enhanced with a little meat to supplement the candor.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
A nice little tale.

A review of the difference between to and too could be of help, but it was still worth the Five Stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for this

I appreciate your story-telling style. Your understanding of human emotion and your ability to relate it cleanly makes for a nice-to-read, non-emotionally manipulative experience. This story, which relates the joy of creating intimacy at a deep level and blissful sexual expression, and the wisdom of knowing that's not enough, leaves me feeling bittersweet. By the way, as Viet Nam vet, I also appreciate your stories that are military based. Thanks for sharing your talent.

deJay_13deJay_13about 12 years ago
Great stories

Fantastic story lines. Excellent character development. Great research.

Just a few grammatical errors and misspellings. A good editor or proofreader would make a 4 star into a HIGH FIVE STAR!

Keep up the good work.

de Jay

phd70phd70about 10 years ago
A Great Story - Amazingly Erotic Sexual discussion.

Gave it 4 Stars. The story was almost an education in sexual techniques. However, I found the very brief ending a shock, and it lacked the elaboration so present in the main story. Why so brief? Suddenly the high level of communication between the couple seemed to collapse without very much warning, although I know that they were both corporate A type personalities and seemed to agree that each did not want that kind of long term life partner. Guess that was the basis for the relationship not developing any further. Thanks for the fine educational tale, Dinsmore! Dan

elrayo41elrayo41about 10 years ago
GREAT STORY -- MASTERFUL NARRATION

CONGRATULATIONS. This is a remarkably intimate story, told with just the right pace and mystery. We knew where it was headed but were still surprised by the honesty with which Jim and Melody described their sexual preferences. You could have dragged out the sex scenes or added more, but you stopped when the essence of the story was told. NICE READ. THANKS

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
This is another good story of how a person can learn and become better as they grow -

He grew up - maybe she did too - it seems like she had a better understanding of what she needed and then found it -

Nice work -

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Enjoyable Tale

Interesting, I thought that working out all the details ahead would make their relationship more satisfactory, but the truth may be that the discovery of what is enjoyable than being teleguiaded.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
lesson learned

lives, loved, lived.

the hardest part is recognizing who you are and how you got there.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Full disclosure on the first 'date' does have its advantages! Sounds like a match made in FWB heaven. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous