A Fix for Her Broken Pussy - Pt. 02

Story Info
Our Sensual Baby Maker.
4.4k words
4.48
2.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby Maker

This story is a continuation of a previous story titled, A Fix for Her Broken Pussy.

While this story can stand on its own, the characters were all previously introduced, and the plot has already been developed. Essentially, a lesbian flight attendant joins a mature couple in their bed, resulting in a revitalized post-menopausal woman's sex life. The scene begins with the flight attendant, Ashley, just finishing her first real blowjob while Collette, the wife pleasures herself as she watches intently.

***

"I'm about to cum," I urgently warn. "This one feels pretty full. Fair warning." My knees tremble and shake as Ashley pulls on my butt cheeks, burying me deeper into her throat. With the warning, she starts a swallowing action that massages my sensitive head with her throat muscles. I feel a strong pinch on my right cheek as Ashley embeds her fingernails into it. The sudden sensation sends me over the edge in a big way. Ashley finishes me off like a pro, eagerly swallowing my deposit, making sure not to waste a single drop.

As my vision returns to normal, I spot Collette. She is still on the kitchen table, one leg on the ground, the other splayed across the table. Three of her fingers slam into her eager wet mound, while her other hand pulls and twists on her nipple. Collette is close, too far gone to turn back. I tap Ashley's shoulder as she sucks the last drop from my withering manhood. Just as she turns, makes eye contact with Collette, a loud cry escapes Collette's lips. Her butt bounces up off the table and comes crashing back down, splashing the puddle of her own slippery wetness that formed below. She falls back onto the table, her body limp, her engorged pussy still dribbling.

"Just watching you two sex kittens is wearing me out," I exclaim with a smile.

"What a way to go," Ashley proclaimed as she gently held my dick like it was some kind of safety blanket. "That is one wet sixty-year-old pussy."

"I'm hungry," Collette mumbled, still smiling in her post-orgasmic fog.

Ashley and I both laughed, "I thinks that pretty little pussy could use a good cleaning," Ashley quipped. "How about the two of us go jump in the shower while Jake makes us some breakfast."

"Sure," I volunteered. "I need a break from you two anyway."

With that, I watched as two beautiful bare asses paraded down the hall, both with tender fingers pressed deeply into the soft pliable flesh of the other.

"Twenty minutes," Ashley said with a smile. "We should be able to thoroughly clean each other in twenty minutes."

The girls skipped off together hand to butt, giggling like schoolgirls.

About forty minutes later, the two of them joined me in the pavilion by the pool.

"Breakfast is cold," I scolded.

Both girls just grinned, "But we are clean," they retorted.

We finished breakfast and I started gathering plates.

"Why don't the two of you go for a swim and I will clean up."

"Let's go see if we can find a swimsuit that will contain these big boobs," Collette joked as she pressed a hand against Ashley's breast.

As I washed the dishes, the two reappeared, Collette modeling her tiniest, sexiest bikini. Ashley wearing tiny bikini bottoms and her own thin bra, pressing nipples clearly on display.

"Nothing of mine was going to hold those girls," Collette informed me. "I tried to convince Ashley to go topless, but the close call last night left her feeling a bit shy."

"Not that my bra will hide much once it gets wet," Ashley timidly added. "But it will make me feel better."

The girls danced off to the pool, arm in arm, bikini bottoms swaying in harmony.

After the kitchen work was done, I changed into my suit and jumped into the far end of the pool. I leaned back against the side of the pool basking in the cool water on the hot summer day. My eyes focused on the frolicking, scantily clad beauties at the other end of the pool.

A smile covered my face as I thought back to just a week ago. Sex with my wife was essentially over, sexual gratification would only be found in the palm of my hand. Now, I was complaining about my aching balls and sore dick. What a lucky man I was.

The girls climbed out of the pool and headed for the lounge chairs on the upper deck. Collette grabbed a bottle of suntan lotion and motioned Ashley to lay flat on her stomach. As Collette unhooked Ashley's wet bra and pushed the straps down, the sides of Ashley's breasts ballooned out from under her body.

Collette squirted a glob of lotion into her palm and rubbed it in her hands to warm it. As she pushed her hands to Ashley's back, a jolt of cold caused her to jump.

"Sorry," Collette whispered, "I guess it was still a little cold."

Ashley turned her head as she settled into the lounger, facing me with her eyes closed. Collette took great care to make sure that all of her tender flesh was fully covered. As her hands slid over Ashley's ballooning breasts, pushing between chair fabric and tender flesh, I imagined her fingers slipping over those long rubbery nipples. Collette's hands then moved down to the small of Ashley's back. Gently massaging the slick lotion into her soft skin, Ashley grinned as the talented fingers slid under the waistband of the tiny bikini bottoms and flirted with the crack between her cheeks.

Collette loaded her hand with another gob of lotion, this time spending more time warming it in her hands. She pressed her hands into the soft flesh below her bikini signaling Ashley to part her legs. Collette's magic hands stroked up and down the trembling thighs, thumbs slipping into the leg openings of the soft material.

"I don't think I will burn under there," Ashley said coyly.

"Better safe than sorry," Collette said with a sneaky little smile.

As her thumbs pressed deep, Ashley let out a gentle moan. The slippery hands then moved down those long tone legs, finishing with a deep foot massage.

Collette moved back to her own lounge chair, sat down straddling it with her feet on each side. "Jake," she yelled, "Come help me out, I don't want to disturb Ashley's wet dream."

"You little hussy," Ashley quipped, grinning from ear to ear. "You left me dripping."

I climbed onto the chair behind Collette and untied her top. As she held the tiny triangle shaped pieces of fabric to herself, I began applying a thick layer of lotion. My hands slid around her sides and pressed under the cups of her top. My fingers pressed into her soft flesh and circled her tender nipples as I nibbled on her ear.

"Hey," she said, "I thought you wanted to take a break today."

"That doesn't mean I can't get you wet for Ashley," I responded.

"Gee thanks," Ashley chimed in. "I have only cum about a dozen times since we met last night."

Ashley opened her eyes as I continued massaging my wife's soft breasts. Collette let her hands drop, fully revealing her sexy mounds.

"You might just as well do my whole front since you have already gotten this far," Collette moaned with a smile.

I continued applying the thick cream, pushing my hands down her stomach, sliding my fingers carefully into her bikini bottoms until I felt her curly hair. Withdrawing my fingers, I moved them to her soft thighs as Collette leaned back against me. I slipped my thumbs into the leg openings and pressed gently. They drifted up and down the softness between her legs, a creamy slickness formed. One thumb found her hard little button while the other pressed into her hidden treasure.

As soft gentle moans escaped Collette's lips, Ashley whispered, "Payback is a bitch."

I finished slathering suntan lotion on Collette's legs and climbed out from under her. She lay back in the lounge chair, soft bare breasts soaking up the sunlight, legs still spread straddling the chair with feet resting on the ground on each side. She smiled intently; eyes closed. Totally relaxed.

"Well, aren't I the prude," Ashley joked as she rolled onto her back, bra dropping to the ground, breasts exposed for the world to see.

"She needs more lotion," Collette whispered.

Ashley smiled in approval as I warmed a gob of lotion in my hands.

"Especially her nipples," Collette directed as Ashley blushed. "We wouldn't want the neighbors to see sunburned nipples."

I pushed Ashley's legs apart as she let her feet drop to the ground. Facing her, I straddled the chair, pressing my knees into her thighs as I sat. My hands found her breasts, kneading, pressing, massaging. I circled and pulled on her nipples as quiet, sensual moans escaped her smiling lips. Her breasts so full, so firm, they felt amazing in my hands.

My wet slippery hands trailed down her quivering torso, my thumbs pressed into the waistband of her bikini until they touched her pubic hair.

"Don't forget her thighs," Collette quipped.

My fingers trailed over the bikini clad crotch before me, my thumbs pushed under the leg openings, and pressed into her soft flesh. There was no need to search for slippery wetness. Ashley's bikini was soaked, and not from the pool water. I smeared the wetness to her hard little clit and pressed my thumb, circling the hard little nub. My other thumb sank easily into her tight little pussy. It circled and pressed, met by the gentle rocking of her hips, her motions pushing the invading thumb deeper.

As my thumbs pulled back, Ashley moaned loudly, "No fair, I was almost ready to cum."

I just smiled and finished covering her legs with lotion.

I jumped back into the pool as both ladies basked in the sun, breasts heaving with each breath, legs spread wide, a damp wet darkness soaking through the crotch of their bikinis.

I snuggled up to the pool jet and let the warm water flood over my hard pulsing dick. "No," I thought to myself, "he really needs a break.

I swam to the edge of the pool, got out and dried myself off. "A little TV to help calm me down," I thought to myself as I walked into the house.

About an hour later the ladies joined me, still topless. "How about a little nap," they asked in unison.

"Just a nap!" I responded.

"Just a nap," Ashley promised. "Before we fall asleep, I want to talk to the two of you but want to feel you both snuggled against me when I do."

We climbed into bed, me wearing boxers and the girls wearing only T-shirts. I insisted on the modest coverings, knowing that my balls were completely drained and aching. This was a nap, only a nap.

We spooned, all making full body contact with each other, Ashley in the middle, me behind her, pressed tight against her backside, and Collette to her front, facing her, breasts and thighs joined firmly. Ashley started to sob, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You guys are so perfect," she started. "So loving, so tender, you have the perfect life."

She paused as more tears rolled down her cheeks. "Last night all happened so fast, it was so unexpected, I just wasn't thinking," her voice cracking as she continued. "I am not on the pill. I never thought I would ever have to worry about birth control. I am, or I guess was, a lesbian after all."

She took a deep breath, "I am at the most fertile part of my cycle right now. What if I get pregnant."

My heart sank, I took a deep breath. Unconsciously, I pulled back from Ashley's body. My reaction caused her to sob intently.

"I am so sorry," she apologized insistently, "I promise I won't fuck everything up for the two of you. I have decided I am going back to Boise tonight. You never need to know what happens."

I slid back in pressing against her, caressing her arm in a reassuring manner. "I am so sorry Ashley," I said. "I didn't mean to react that way. You don't need to leave."

"Jake," Ashley sobbed, "I have always dreamed of having children, longed to be a mother. If I am pregnant, I plan to keep it, love it, raise it. I know the two of you are happy with your lives. A baby would be a huge inconvenience."

The three of us just lay there in silence, pondering this sudden development until we drifted off to sleep.

***

When I awoke, Ashley was gone, Collette lay facing me, staring deep into my eyes, her eyes red as if she had been crying. "I really want this," she cried. "I want to have a baby."

"Collette," I stammered, "I will be sixty in two months, I can't be a father now!"

Her soft hand came to my face, caressed my cheek, her lips pressed to mine. "Please Jake," she cried softly. "I have never felt like a complete woman, Mother's Day has always been torture for me. I was selfish, putting my career ahead of family. Now I regret it."

"But Collette, you wouldn't be the baby's mother. In fact, a baby from Ashley would only be a reminder of my infidelity. You would grow to hate me, hate the baby."

"No Jake, the three of us could raise the baby together, nurture and love it. Don't deny that you have already fallen in love with Ashley. I know I have, and she has shared with me that she feels the same way."

"We have only known her for a couple of days," I protested. "Yes, the sex has been incredible, raw, wet, nasty, but..."

Collette interrupted, "I watched as you massaged suntan lotion into her. It was so sensual, so loving. Her body responded, her eyes revealed a passion, a love."

Collette paused as she nuzzled her wet cheek into my neck. "Please, just talk to her before she leaves. She is on the phone trying to make flight arrangements. Please, Jake. For me."

I took a deep breath, climbed out of bed, threw on a robe and went out to the living room. Ashley was fully dressed, cute summer dress, hair pulled back, waiting patiently on hold. She smiled as I entered the room, her eyes drifted to the floor. "I am so sorry Jake. Please don't try to talk me out of this."

I walked over, sat next to her on the sofa, reached for her phone and hung it up. I pressed my hands to her soft cheeks, turned her head to me, forcing her eyes to look into mine. "Ashley, I love you. We love you. We have only known you for a couple of days, but we have both fallen deeply in love with you."

Tears rolled down both of her cheeks. My fingers wiping them aside, I leaned in and kissed her softly. Her lips responded, gently pressing into mine. There was no tongue, just a gentle loving caress of our lips.

"Jake, I feel the same way. I loved Kate with all my heart. I thought we were soul mates. When you made love to me, when you and Collette brought me to the most erotic orgasm of my life, I felt something so deep, so pure. I felt more fulfilled than ever before in my life. Now, the only thing missing in my life is a baby."

Ashley paused, leaned back and looked into my eyes. "When you pulled away from me in bed, I knew you didn't feel the same way. My heart sank, a feeling of dread flooded my body. At that moment, I knew I couldn't stay. I knew you wouldn't be able to fulfill my dreams of motherhood."

Ashley burst into tears, pressing her face to my chest. "I love you guys."

I gently pressed my hand to the back of her head, glided my fingers through her locks, stroking her hair. "Ashley, I must tell you something. Something I have never told Collette." I paused, my own eyes tearing up. "I have always wanted a baby. A baby girl. Collette and I never really talked about it because her career was so important to her. When you mentioned the possibility of being pregnant, my reaction wasn't what you thought. It was because of the guilt I suddenly felt for not making Collette a mother. I know she regrets it. Forcing her to watch as a baby from our love entered the world would just kill her. She would grow to hate me, to hate us."

"Oh Jake!" Collette cried from the doorway. Both Ashley and I jumped at the unexpected interruption; unaware of her presence behind us, she had overheard my confession. "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Collette walked around the sofa and knelt in front of us. Tears streaming down her cheeks. "I was so selfish," she cried.

Ashley leaned toward her, wiping the tears from her cheeks, "Let me help. Let me have a child for all of us to raise. We can all be parents. I love you both so much."

We all leaned in for a group hug, a three-way kiss, tears rolled down all our cheeks.

***

The following evening my mind was preoccupied as I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on my movements. I slid my body back in one long steady stroke, then pulled back in, trying to maintain a steady rhythm. Sweat rolled down my forehead. My back was drenched. My crotch tingled with wetness. "A baby," I whispered, my body moving forward, a deeper stroke this time. "A baby girl," I whispered as my body slid back as far as I dare go. My thighs were tight, burning. The muscles of my abdomen clenching. "Almost there," I uttered quietly, "Two, one, OH!" I let out a deep sigh as I eased back. My breathing was ragged, completely spent, completely satisfied with my performance.

As I climbed off the rowing machine, I looked around at the nearly empty gym. "I am going to have to get serious about this if I am going to be a father at sixty," I thought to myself. I hit the shower, got dressed and headed home.

When I walked in the door, the house was dark except for a candle burning on the table. A note below read, "Join us in the bedroom."

I opened the bedroom door, met by a flood of flickering candlelight. Ashley lay naked on the bed, her skin glowing in the dim shimmering light. My beautiful wife to her side, naked as well, nuzzling Ashley's beautiful breast, suckling her. Gentle fingers trailed over her tanned abdomen, tickled through her hair as they traveled to her thighs, carefully tracing around her engorged dampness without penetrating the eager flesh. I stood breathless, heart pounding, staring. By now, I had fully explored every intimate detail of both beautiful women. This was different. Yes, sexy as hell, but almost spiritual. My beautiful wife was preparing her newfound lover. Preparing her to receive me, my seed. For the first time in either of our lives, we were actively engaging in the fine art of baby making.

I inhaled deeply, filling my nostrils with two competing scents, or more accurately pheromones: One of an ovulating fertile female, the other more familiar and nurturing. I disrobed and stood at attention, bobbing ever so slightly to each pounding beat of my heart. I watched carefully for a signal, any signal indicating that my part in this performance should begin.

My wife's long soft fingers finally settled on Ashley's hard bud, gently tracing around it before pressing, pulling back it's protective sheath. Her index finger gently pushed down on the tiny sensitive little hard-on and started slowly massaging, caressing. I watched as Ashley's body tensed, a ripple of pleasure rolled through her abdomen, her head pressed back into the pillow, the finger pulled back just before full intense climax. Ashley's body flushed with desire, her vulva engorged and invitingly open, her wetness dribbling out. She was ready.

As I approached the bed, a thick droplet of my own excitement forming, my body also signaled it's readiness. Neither woman moved. Not a word was spoken. I stared intently at Ashley's beautiful vulva, so uncharacteristically open, so inviting. Collette's fingers trailed across the softness, tickling, circling, teasing. Very different than our previous sexual encounters, there was no digital penetration, no slathering wetness. Only my wife carefully pointing the way, reassuring me, offering Ashley up to me.

As I climbed onto the bed, kneeling between Ashley's widespread legs, Collette's fingers gently parted the tender lips below, revealing the second set of delicate pouty pink lips that carefully guarded the entrance. Without a word, I slid my body forward, pressed my hardness between Collette's fingers, and gently pushed forward. Moist and soft, Ashley's body accepted me, invited me in, embraced me with a tender hug. I pressed on, feeling every delicate detail, every soft ridge, the silky smoothness of her flesh, the warmth of her very being.

12