A Fix for Her Broken Pussy - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached her depths, Ashley's eyes burned into mine, her hips rolled. My body didn't move. Ashley gyrated, rocked, her body massaged and stroked my hardness with her inner muscles. She smiled, moaned, her eyes never leaving mine.

Slowly, I pulled back, watched intently as my wife slid her body up and pressed her lips to Ashley's. Ashley's eyes closed, her head pushed back into the pillow, I pressed forward.

Slowly, gently, erotically, I pushed in then pulled out. The friction between our bodies so intimate, so close. Each time I pushed in, Ashley would ease her tender grip. With each withdrawal, she would tighten as if begging me not to leave. The sensation was incredible.

After what seemed like hours, Collette rolled back, pressed her cheek to Ashley's and they both stared into my eyes. "We love you," they both whispered in unison. I leaned down, my lips meeting both pairs of lips below, three bodies pressed together as one. A gentle moan from Ashley, a more urgent tightening around my hardness, a flow of warmth, followed by my own release.

Pressing in deep and holding, I felt myself empty deep inside her unprotected fertile body. Ashley continued to milk me from deep inside, pulling every thick drop from me. We lay motionless, kissing, embracing.

When I finally rolled of Ashley, still hard, her body aglow, she whispered, "Now love your other wife."

Collette rolled onto her back, spread her legs. Ashley lay facing her, nuzzling her breast, suckling her.

For the first time in our long marriage, I really saw the sensual, erotic woman who lay before me. Not a sexual vision, a spiritual awakening. My body ready, not needing any recovery time, I gently pressed into her as her body responded.

Slowly, carefully, we made love. So tender, so sensual, her body responded much the same as Ashley's had.

As climax approached for both of us, Collette broke the silence. "I love you two so much, I have never felt so loved in my life." Her body tensed, shuddered, her grip tightened, flooded.

My release was intense, volume minimal due to my earlier release, but incredibly powerful.

We all lay back, flushed, exhausted, basking in the love that filled the room.

***

A few days later, Collette and I awoke to a bed without Ashley. Together, we walked into the living room in search of her. She lay curled up on the sofa, tucked in the fetal position rocking back and forth. Tears trickled down her cheeks.

"My period started last night," she cried. "I failed you guys."

We both knelt before her, comforted her. No words had to be spoken.

After a couple minutes, Collette got up and walked to the other room. She returned with a thick heavy warming pad; the kind you heat in the microwave, a towel and a slim metal object.

"We will try again," she reassured Ashley. "For now, we need to take care of those cramps. Lay back on this towel and pull your panties off."

Ashley blushed, "No, my period!" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Jake knows all about this," Collette said in a reassuring voice. "My periods were horrible; Jake always knew how to help with the cramping."

Red faced, Ashley sat her naked butt on the towel and pushed her knees apart. The small white string dangling between her but cheeks offered proof of her condition. Collette carefully placed the heavy warming pad over her abdomen. "Close your eyes and relax." She said in a calm voice. "We need to take good care of our little baby-maker."

I gently massaged Ashley's sensitive, engorged breasts, carefully avoiding her puffy nipples. Collette turned the slim metal vibrator on and guided it to Ashley's vulva. Avoiding her sensitive clit, she pressed it into the soft folds without invading her.

Ashley gently moaned as I lowered my mouth and sucked her puffy nipple in. Ever so gently, I sucked as I pressed my fingers into her soft breasts. Without warning, Collette tugged on the little string, releasing a saturated cotton wad. The vibrator replaced the tampon, gently working in and out in a circular motion. Collette lowered her head and carefully pulled the hard little clit into her lips, gently sucking and teasing it with her tongue.

Ashley's embarrassment was replaced by desire; deep moans escaped her soft lips. Her head rolled from side to side. She pressed back into the sofa, her cramps relaxed as her body tensed. A warm orgasm flooded her mind and body, pushing out past the thin vibrating object inside her.

When she finally relaxed, she took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. She opened her eyes and smiled. "You guys never cease to amaze me. I feel so much better."

Collette laughed, "We will probably have to do that several times a day until your period is over. Right now, we need to get you cleaned up."

Ashley sat up and looked down at the sticky, slimy, dripping mess between her legs and smiled. Collette pushed the towel into her forming a diaper. "We are going to jump in the shower Jake, why don't you get some breakfast started."

Ashley laughed, "Take your time, cleanup may take a while." She reached over and kissed Collette. "Where have you been all my life? I have suffered through my periods since I was 13. I think I might finally start enjoying them."

Both girls headed off to the bathroom, Collette holding the makeshift diaper tight to Ashley's crotch.

I just stood there shaking my head.

12