A Flash for a Flash

Story Info
Franny flashes a stranger on the train.
4.1k words
4.51
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are above 18, although not all ages may be explicitly stated in the story.


Franny grew up in a small town where everybody knew everyone. You couldn't go for a drink without having to fend off questions about marriage and babies. Dating was difficult and casual relationships were impossible. She had to get out of there.

So Franny did what most people do when they want to get out of small towns. She worked hard. She took minimum wage job after minimum wage job, went to a community college in the next town over, and eventually landed a job in the big city.

She had an overpriced apartment and a steady office job. It wasn't perfect, but it was the life she had always dreamed of. She worked to find adventure and it was finally in her grasp. She wasn't going to let it go without a fight.

It must have been the sixth month of her stay in the city, when she felt pangs of dissatisfaction. Things were progressing smoothly, but she felt bored. It was the same commute everyday. She had the same arguments with the same employees, and ate from the same restaurant when she wasn't up for cooking.

Even her romantic life wasn't much to write home about. She had many mediocre first dates and a handful of bad hookups. She gave the apps one week before quitting altogether. So she was back to square one, single and bored.

After one sleepless night, Franny woke up late. She scrambled to get ready. She tossed her blonde hair into a quick updo. She put on a thin white blouse and a navy pencil skirt, before slipping into her leather kitten heels. She grabbed her jacket and purse and ran out the door so she could make her 6 o'clock train.

She practically ran all the way to the train station, swiped her metrocard before settling into one of the seats. It was still dark out, so when she looked up she saw a clear reflection of herself on the massive train windows. She was a mess.

Bits of her hair were sticking out. She had dark circles under her eyes. The outline of her black bra was visible through her blouse. Being braless might have been more discreet, her flesh wouldn't be as high-contrast.

"Fuck," she said under her breath. The office was heated, so wearing her jacket would definitely attract more attention. She focused on tidying what she could. She tucked the loose hair strands behind her ear, and made sure her skirt was facing the right way.

When she straightened up, she noticed a man watching her from the end of the car. His eyes were trained on her chest. She burned at the idea of being watched. The tips of her ears and her decolletage flushed pink.

She'd seen him on this route before. He was tall, lean, and wore a well-fitted suit to work everyday. He was always armed with a backpack and the latest paper. Who still bought newspapers in this day and age? He did.

She always found him handsome, but like all other commuters in the big city, she kept her distance. For the longest time, it was because she didn't want to make this weird. If it didn't work out, she'd have to change her commute schedule, maybe move apartments so they wouldn't be in the same line.

She looked around the train car, and noticed that it was just the two of them today. The handful of people who usually came this early picked other carriages. If there was a time to strike a conversation, it would be now.

But Franny was feeling adventurous, she didn't just want his number or polite conversation. Encouraged by his wandering eyes, she decided it was the perfect time to indulge in her secret fantasy.

She opened her jacket and spread it open. She didn't want to surprise him too much, so she turned to look out the window while discreetly unbuttoning her blouse. She started with the one at the collar and worked her way down until it reached her lower ribs, right below her bra. It was a dark lacy number that she usually wore to dates. But since she was going through a massive dry spell, her date night underwear became more for every day. She pushed one of the cups to the side, until her nipple popped out.

She heard a light cough, and knew that she had his attention. She turned her head back to him and gave him a playful smile.

Would he accept her invitation?

He doesn't back down. Instead, he moved a couple of seats closer. It was enough so that they could see each other without straining their necks, but not so close that she felt unsafe.

Franny cupped the underside of her exposed breast, and lightly rolled her nipple between her fingers. She felt a zing of pleasure mixed with desire and tentative excitement. She tossed her bag to the side, and used her other hand to expose her other breast. She let her head lean back, and pushed out her chest, so that he had an unobstructed view.

She continued to play with nipples, when a muffled voice announced the next train stop. Franny quickly pulled the ends of her jacket over her exposed chest and kept her hands tucked to her sides. The train slowed down into a stop and the doors opened.

Franny kept her eyes trained on the doors, waiting to see if anyone would join them. She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted a bigger audience. But after a few short beats, the choice was made for her. No one entered the car, and everything was in motion again.

Franny let her jacket go and her pert breasts were in view again. The close call made her feel all kinds of hot and bothered. She turned to the stranger again, once they locked eyes, she sucked on her thumb and index finger. She lowly let her finger go with a pop and used the wet digit to play with her nipples. She especially paid close attention to the slit on the tips.

The stranger couldn't sit still anymore. His eyes quickly darted around the train car, before he unbuckled his pants, opened his fly, and pulled out his dick. A quick chill ran up Franny's spine. They could be caught at any moment.

His dick was a decent length, but still flaccid. He gripped the base of his cock and worked his hand up and down. It didn't take long before he developed a full erection. His thumb rubbed over the head of his cock until it leaked of pre-cum.

Franny planned on hiking up her skirt, but the next location was close and the sun had already risen. They could see the crowd waiting for them at the next platform. So like sensible adults, they tidied up. She fixed her bra, buttoned her shirt, and closed her jacket. Franny squirmed in her seat as her raw nipples rubbed against her bra, but she couldn't exactly go without. The stranger tucked in his massive dick back into his pants, and used his bag and newspaper to discreetly cover his erection. Between the two of them, Franny knew she had it easier.

The rest of the commute happened as usual. People quickly filled the seats, and soon the train was packed. They both left at their respective stops. And it felt like the sad end of an adventure.

When Franny got off the train, she quickly walked to her office building, into the elevator, and into her small cubicle. Once she was settled, she buried her head in her hands.

"I can't believe I did that," Franny muttered to herself.

"Fuck, I can't believe I did that. Were there cameras? Did anyone see?"

She flashed a stranger on the train and he flashed back. She didn't know how far things would have gone if the train car stayed empty. The lines have blurred and the insatiable hunger that has been stoking inside of her wants nothing more than to raze it, until there was nothing holding her back from what she wanted. She was just so damn, incredibly horny.

She slapped her cheeks, trying to snap herself out of it. Her panties were wet, her black bra was visible, and she still had 9 hours to go before she could get home to take care of herself. She decided to start working. Surely, the ongoing project would be enough to distract her from it all.


The next day, Franny found herself riding the same 6 o'clock train, in the same car. And like the day before, he was there. They were the only two people in the car. Despite their early intimacy, if you could call it that, they kept their distance.

Franny debated the entire night what she was going to do. She considered leaving 30 minutes later than usual to avoid him. Or if she should prepare something extra special to show off her assets. Then again there was also the possibility that he wouldn't be there at all. She would be mortified if she took the time and care to prepare only to find out he wasn't as into it as she was.

But after a lackluster solo session with all her toys, she decided to bite the bullet. If he didn't show up, she could always try again with someone new. Someone who would appreciate what she had to offer. She developed a taste for it, and she would not go without.

That night she took great care in preparing her clothes for the next day. She laid out her old Valentine's Day lingerie that she prepared for an old hookup that never worked out. It was a nude lacey number with low cups and delicate edges. It pushed her boobs up and barely covered her nipples. The set came with a lace bikini bottom that showed off the bottom of her ass cheeks. Instead of her usual tights or leggings. She opted for high thighs held up with garters so she could slide things off without a problem.

She covered everything up with her usual office uniform--a white blouse, a black pencil skirt, and black heels.

Since she had planned so well the night before, there were no wardrobe hiccups. Franny slowly unbuttoned her blouse, spreading the fabric apart as she moved her hand lower and lower. While she was itching to get started, she wanted to savor the experience.

Once her lacy bra was in clear view, she hiked up her skirt and spread her legs. Her panties weren't out in the open, but the top of her thigh highs were visible. And if he leaned forward, and angled his head, he could see the sensitive skin of her inner thigh and perhaps and flash of her underwear. But that would only be possible, if he was ballsy enough to come close.

The man switched seats and sat directly in front of her. This is the closest they have ever been in the six months they danced around each other on the train. While his eyes were trained on her covered boobs, he palmed himself over his slacks. She wasn't the only one who wanted to give a show.

Soon, he slipped his cock out and tightly gripped it at the base. Franny felt a gush of wetness go through her thin thong. She pulled the bra cups down slowly using her thumbs to shimmy down the straps until her nipples peeked out from the bra. She held onto the straps and lightly pulled on them so her boobs jiggled a little. She used both hands to fondle her breasts, making sure to pinch and roll her nipples with her finger tips.

He swallowed a groan and breathed heavily through his nose. He started to jerk himself off at a furious pace. Ever so often, he would break it up with a drawn out pull. She watched as the engorged head turned a violent shade of red, glistening with the pre-cum at the tip. She wanted to lean forward and lick that bead of pre-cum, and see how he tasted.

The man saw the hunger in Franny's eyes, and decided to bridge the gap between them. He put his bag over his dick and moved to sit right beside her.

"I want to go first," he said in a deep husky voice.

Franny looked at him puzzled. What did he mean? He leaned forward and licked her nipple in one broad stroke. She pressed her lips together trying to hold her moan. His lips wrapped around the tip and suckled. He wasn't satisfied. With his free hand, played with her other breast, circling the areola in teasing motions. Just when he had her used to the sensation, he gave a sharp pinch.

She pushed him off. "Enough," she whispered, "my turn."

He didn't put up much of a fight, the next station was coming soon. She leaned over his lap, and gave the tip a small open-mouthed kiss. It was tentative and unexpectedly innocent. While he wanted to thrust his whole dick into her mouth, he let her set the pace.

After her kiss, she raised her head and looked around while licking her lips. Once she was satisfied that no one was there, she tried to take his whole length. Her tongue played around his stiffness--teasing the slit every time she bobbed up and swallowing every time she bobbed down. His hands rested on her back. It didn't take long when she left his hand tense.

"I'm close. Decide if you want to swallow or not. I won't be responsible for ruining your clothes."

She doubled her efforts. She knew he was close, then she heard the same static-filled voice announce the next platform. She heard the doors open. Instead of tidying up, she kept going. She was in too deep. Even if she let go of his dick, her boobies were out and her bra wouldn't help with modesty.

She stained her ears to hear if anyone joined the car. She waited for gasps, shrieks, or whispered conversations, but she heard nothing. The doors closed and the train was in motion again.

"Relax, no one came in."

She released his dick, and hovered above it. She pooled saliva in her mouth before letting it drip on top of his erection. He watched as it coated the head. It was messy, and it could have landed on her woolen slacks, but it didn't. She sucked his dick and he came. Thick ropes of cum hit the back of throat and she swallowed it until she felt his body relax. She licked his whole length to clean up, and sat upright.

He was just about to return the favor, when they neared the next station. Like the day before, the platform was packed. So Franny had to button up and he slipped back into his slacks.

She took a hanky and wiped around mouth, making sure there was no trace of cum on her lips. She was all nice and neat, when people started coming inside the train. While she got what she wanted, she felt cheated. It's been two days and she was still orgasm-less.

The stranger noticed and smiled to himself. "I know, but if you come tomorrow, I promise you'll finish. A pretty girl like you deserves all the orgasms you want."

Franny flushed and looked around wondering if anyone heard him. But it was so early in the morning, the crowd looked half asleep. No one was paying them any attention.

"You promise?"

"I promise. Same time, same train."

"What if someone arrives earlier?" The second stop was always empty, but anything could happen.

"Let me handle that," he said.

And like the day before, they got off at their respective stops and went to work. Franny was still pent-up, but she didn't feel too bad. The idea of tomorrow was enough for her.


Franny was a woman on a mission. The past few days left her horny. Hornier than she had ever been in her life. She wasn't going to be undercut again. She was due for a good fucking, and she was determined to get it.

She switched out her practical satchel for a backpack and added her underwear, clothes, and wet wipes for easy clean up. She also added her favorite vibrator in case things don't work out, again. Once her bag was ready, she got dressed. She skipped the sexy lingerie and wore a tight black body con dress that stopped mid-thigh. She paired them with her knee high boots, and took a thin cardigan for coverage.

She gave herself a once over in the mirror. Her blonde hair was artfully done up and held together with a gold claw clip. Her dress hugged all her curves, from her pert breasts sloping down to her belly, and shapely hips. The material was tight and thin, so even the slightest breeze would make her nipples visible. The cardigan didn't do much to make the outfit look more modest, but she wore it anyway. When she was satisfied, she rushed to the station for her 6 o'clock train.

And just like the day before, the man was there. He sat in the same place they were interrupted. Instead of sitting across from him, she sat in the same spot too, right beside him.

As much as they both wanted to do away with the foreplay, they both secretly admitted to themselves that this was their favorite part. The game. The chase. The possibility of being caught and punished like the naughty people that they were.

He rested his hand on top of her thigh, and slid his hand inward. He rubbed his thumb against her sensitive skin. She removed her cardigan and tossed it to the side with her backpack.

"That's a beautiful dress," he said while soaking in the sight of her cleavage.

"You like it? I always thought it was a bit too short," she grabbed a bit of fabric from the sides of her dress and tugged it down. With every pull, she covered more of her thighs, but with it her neckline went lower and lower until her nipples popped out. The dusky tips peeked out, and stiffened when the cool morning air hit.

"I don't think it's too short. If anything, it covers my favorite parts." He said in a low voice.

"We never talked about that, did we? What are your favorite parts?" She leaned into him, allowing her breasts to rub against his arm.

"Well, I have many." He let the back of his hand run down her neck, over her collarbone. He let his thumb skim over her nipples.

"These have to be one."

His hand disappeared into her dress as he cupped her breast, bouncing the flesh in his hand. "This is another."

"Is that all?" Franny teased.

He kissed and licked the shell of her ear, "no, there's more. But I can't seem to find it." His mouth moved lower, leaving kisses around the side of her neck. She turned her head and captured his lips with her hers. The first kiss wasn't shy, tentative or chaste. They were both too hungry to deny themselves. Her tongue traced the outline of his lips, before she dove in. The taste of his kisses were heady. Her mind swam in deep pleasure.

His hand left her breast. She groaned at its absence, but she didn't have time to think about it for long. He gripped her waist, and pulled her astride him. Her legs draped over his, hiking the tight fabric further up her thighs. With most of her exposed, she decided to do away with much of the dress she can. She pulled down the straps and released her arms, while he pushed the bottom of her dress up, until it bunched around her stomach. He smiled when he saw her bare pussy.

"Didn't want to waste time?"

"I didn't see the point."

She inched forward, letting her pussy rub against his clothed erection. His hands rested on her hips, while she wrapped her arms around his neck. She tore her eyes away from him for a couple of seconds to look at the window behind him. The view showed sights of a city slowly waking up. They only had minutes before the next station.

"We don't have much time." She said while grinding against him. "Do you think you can keep up?"

"Enough for one of us that's for sure. And I know I owe you one." He leaned forward and left light kisses on her nipples. Her hands threaded through his hair and gave it a hard tug telling him to stop playing.

He increased his attentions, licking and sucking the sensitive skin. One hand supported her back, while the other went down to her sex. At first he cupped her mound, savoring the feeling of her heat and desire. Then he let his middle finger feel around her clit. He adjusted his hand, and used his thumb to rub at a more insistent pace. But she wanted more. She would grind against his hand.

For him, she was a vision. Her updo loosened up, and more pieces of wispy hair framed her face. Her lipstick was smudged. She had a deep blush that painted her cheeks and décolletage. Her pert breasts were out in the open, while the black straps of her dress hung loose near her armpits. She caught him staring at her, with that same appreciative look he wore when she first flashed at him.

She pushed him back, and looked for his lips with hers. When he felt like she was close, he inserted two fingers deep and massaged her g-spot while pressing her clit. She tensed, her arms clung to him as she anticipated her orgasm. He sucked the sensitive skin around below her ear. Every pant told him how much she was trying to stay quiet.

12