A Flash for a Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one's here love, you don't have to hold back."

He doubled his efforts, and soon she came with a low moan. Electricity ran down her spine, and sparks played behind closed eyes. Her release was drawn out, and she enjoyed every bit of the bone melting pleasure that she hasn't experienced in a while. He continued to play with her sex and leave kisses on her brow. If they were in a bed, she knew he would have been an attentive lover. But the static on the radio told her that she would have to come down soon.

She heaved herself up from his lap and settled on the seat beside him. She caught sight off her reflection on the window, and couldn't recognize what she saw. She looked like an absolute slut with her pussy out in the open, her dress bunched at her hips, and the love bites peppered across her chest. She also saw how his eyes ran over her body, while licking the arousal on his fingers.

She turned to him. He still had a dark look about his eyes. He wasn't satisfied, and while she had her orgasm, she knew she wasn't either.

She slipped her arms through the dress straps, and pulled the hem down. She removed her claw clip, regathered her hair and put it back in place. Her nipples still poked through the fabric, so she wore her cardigan again. Within seconds she was prim and proper as she was when she first got on the train sans lipstick. No, most of that was on her tall, dark, stranger. She handed him a bit of tissue from her purse so he could wipe it off.

Soon the doors swung open, and the commuters filed in and took their place around the car. If they knew what had happened, they gave no indication of it. And the morning slugged along.

But unlike their first few interactions, Franny kept teasing. She let her hand rest on his lap, drawing slow circles at his inner thigh.

When her stop came, she stood up and left. Near the exit, she threw him a look and that was enough of an invitation. He sprung up and followed her, after a beat or two. For the most part he stayed a couple paces behind, waiting for her cues. She gave a discreet glance at the public bathroom, and he closed the distance and entered with her.

Franny was tired of the city, but by her sixth month she realized it was only as boring as you made it. If you had a taste for adventure and you were willing, the city could be as exciting as you want it to be. Because chances are, there is someone out there who is just as lonely, just as horny as you.

12