A Flash of Something Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why hadn't I told you yet? Fear, that old residual foe of mine. The process looks good but it could still fall through and I didn't want us to get too excited until I was sure. I was all set to tell you when something else happened. Please don't be mad at me. I know you'll want to celebrate and we will.

Your Mom came over today. She knew about the book contract. She's been beside herself because she's dying for me to tell you. Mona's so excited for us that she was practically hopping up and down. I have no idea how she kept it under her lid. She helped me with a couple of things this morning because she thinks we're going to celebrate my book. We are. But before that, here's something she doesn't know.

Will, this is the big one.

I'm pregnant.

Stop to pick your jaw up off the floorboard, sweetie.

No, I didn't go off my birth control or anything so this was one of those "once in a blue moon" types of things. I read that even missing one pill can increase the risk. I have missed a few here and there, and we've had no shortage of ... ahem, incidents that could have knocked me up. I certainly wasn't expecting it but ... well, here we are. I think I am only four or five weeks along but after a few days of morning nausea, a missed period, and two positive tests, I'm sure. I'll follow up with an OB just to be certain.

Even though you said you want children, I have no idea how this is going to hit you today. I pray that you'll see it the way I do, as a blessing. I hope you'll view this as the start of something awesome—a new adventure that I don't want to face with anyone at my side but you.

So, here we are. I love you, William Jay Anderson, more than you can possibly know. You've made me happier than I ever thought I could be. I dearly hope you feel the same.

I wanted to upgrade your truck today, knowing my contract payment is coming. I know you've had your eye on a new model but being the responsible man you are, you wouldn't do it until I had a car—and now that we have a third member on the way, you'd be upset with me for spending money we didn't need to spend. I agree, though if my extended contract goes through and we get in a little better position, I am going to get it because you deserve it. You've always been so good about providing and rarely taking anything for yourself.

So this weekend, I want you to take something from me. I want it to be all about you.

Mona and I spent all day cooking. We have meals prepared for the weekend, along with snacks and your favorite beers. Everything is done, so you don't have to worry about any meals. I want to do all the cleaning and everything, so please let me. I did spend a little money and bought you that hammer drill you pointed out at Home Depot last weekend. When I told Mona you already had so many, your mom laughed and said that when it came to power tools, you were cut from the same cloth as your dad—as in, there was no such thing as "too many." I know I tease you over your collection but it's all done out of love. Anyway, it's waiting on your workbench.

And that's not all that's waiting. Like I said, for once I want something to be about you, and just you.

When you get home, I will be standing just inside the doorway, naked and holding a cold beer for you. For the next two days, I'm giving you free rein to do whatever you want to me. I belong to you, Will, and I want you to show me I am yours in every way. As long as we keep it in the house, I'll do whatever you want. Keep me naked all weekend and wait on you hand and foot? That's fine. Long slow blowjobs? You bet. Bend me over the couch? Absolutely, because I love you so much. Compared to all you've done for me, it's a pittance, but it's all I could think of in the short term that wouldn't spend a lot of money and would demonstrate my love. I have some other thoughts about things I can do for you (to you?) but they'll take some time to realize ... and I'm sure my condition will eventually limit some things we can do.

And ... if you want to try that other thing this weekend ... I'm blushing just writing it. I know I've been nervous about trying, uhm, the rear-entry, but if you still want to, I'll happily do it with a smile on my face. I just ask you to go slow.

I better wrap this up now, so you have time to finish before you get home. Just remember, Will, that I love you so very much. Hurry home safely, my love.

Your incredibly-happy-and-in-love-wife,

Anna

#

Dazed, Will lowered the letter. Raw emotion swirled through his mind. Conflicting emotions of excitement, wonder, anxiety, and lust battered his thoughts.

Good God. I don't know what to think about all that. A small smile donned his lips. Yes, I do. I love you, Anna.

He glanced at the driver of the ride-share. "Hey, buddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Do ... do you think you could drive a little faster?"

END

Thanks for reading!

12