All Comments on 'A Flash of Something Better'

by PeytonMirabelle

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 1 year ago

Loved it! A great furthering of an already great story! Thanks for your contribution to the event :)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A delightful letter from a loving wife!

5

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33over 1 year ago

"A Flash of Red" is on of my favorite stories on the site, and seeing the couple's happily ever after was so sweet! Five.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I have never read any works in "Letters and Transcripts". Want a wonderful introduction to this category.

A letter with such intense feelings and emotions.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, really enjoyed Will and Anna's relationship and look forward to more of your stories.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 1 year ago

Love it! This is so sweet :)

mn_gal17mn_gal17over 1 year ago

So wonderful to get a peak into Anna and Will again! A Flash of Red is definitely one of my favorites! I hope we can get another peak into their lives down the road!

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

Loved chapter 1 and seeing the happily ever after in this chapter is great.

My only complaint is that I am not a fan of the letter style story as it makes it very 1 sided and not the back and forth that allows me to be in the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Really meshed well with "A Flash of Red". Only problem I had was it seemed this story was "forced" into the "Letter" category rather than flowing naturally. While halfway through it, thinking what would be so important to write in a letter rather than in person, it dawned on me she was pregnant. (Maybe I've read too many of your stories...LOL) While worthy of a letter if he was out in the field somewhere, it's a bit of a stretch given he's in town and at work. In addition, the extended narrative toward the end of all the sexual things she will do for him felt incongruent with the real purpose of the letter. 4*

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, PeytonMirabelle, here from the Letters of Love challenge. This is a love letter in the true sense of the word, with Anna laying bare her soul and laying it all on Will. The depth of her expression was wonderful and the big surprise at the end was sweet but not entirely unexpected due to the nice foreshadowing with the car issue (combined with personal past experience!). I liked the little live-action scenes endcapping the letter, tying it all together and letting us see Will’s reaction, too. Great job, 5*

EVLoverEVLover6 months ago

What a wonderful Epilogue to your “A Flash of Red” story.

Thank you, also, for titling this story as you did so it would follow the original story in your story list.

Having said that, there is still lots of potential material should you want to fast forward a few more years and write some more about Will and Anna.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19555 months ago

Excellent follow up 5☆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeytonMirabelle@PeytonMirabelle
* * * * * * * * * * Current Update: 13 Apr 24 : My latest offering, Panic in Aisle Five, is available as of today in Romance. Pretty standard stuff for me, but has a sweetness I liked. Coming up Next: Contrary to most times, I have absolutely no idea what my next effort wil...

SIMILAR Stories