A Flight of Fancy

Story Info
Sex with a stranger on a plane.
2.8k words
4.51
21.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unrealistic quickie. All characters are over 18 and figments of my imagination.

**********************************

I have to admit, flying in these pandemic times has been weird, but what happened to me this morning is by far the weirdest experience I've ever had in the air. Weird in a nice way of course.

Work has had me in the air much more frequently than I'd have liked, and hours of sitting there with a tight mask on, worrying about the personal hygiene of my near neighbours was wearing thin. I tend to hunker down in a window seat with my headphones on and a good movie and try to blot out the general discomfort. Not this morning though.

For some reason the booking system wouldn't let me have a window seat. The flight wasn't particularly busy. It must have been to do with balancing the weight or something. Who knows. Anyway I found myself in an aisle seat. Due to my high loyalty status with he airline I can board with the first wave so I was in my seat getting comfortable when my neighbour arrived.

She was probably in her mid twenties, pretty, and with a nice body. Trim, but pretty well endowed upstairs. Her blond hair was shoulder length and framed her blue eyes nicely. She was wearing a short sleeved blouse with a couple of buttons undone and a loose skirt that was cut just above the knee. Her legs were nicely tanned, as was her cleavage of which there was a nice amount visible.

I got up to let her sit down and she plonked herself in her seat and sighed. I could sense she was a bit stressed. I gave her my best behind the mask smile and said hi. Her eyes twinkled briefly and she returned the greeting. Then she went about sorting out her handbag and book and so on. I left her to it.

Once in the air my neighbour started getting quite agitated. She was obviously pretty warm, and she was breathing heavily and sighing a lot. I pinged my bell and asked an attendant to get her some water. She slipped off her mask to drink, revealing a flushed but pretty face. She smiled weakly at me and thanked me.

"I'm sorry, you must think I'm weird," she said after finishing her water. "I'm suddenly feeling really claustrophobic. This damn mask is a nightmare!" She slipped it back on again.

"I agree," I replied. "I do this quite a lot and it doesn't get any easier. Let me know if I can help at all. Sometimes just chatting, or doing something to take your mind off it can help."

"Actually, if you don't mind, there is something you can do. Please could you unclasp my bra at the back? I'm so hot and bothered right now, I need to take it off."

She turned to face the window so that I could reach easily. This was weird, but I wasn't going to say no. I grasped the two sides of the garment as gently as I could and tried to undo the clasp, but something was catching.

"Oh it's a bit of a bitch of a clasp," she said when she noticed I was struggling. "If you reach under my blouse it'll be easier."

I couldn't leave her with the clasp half undone so I carefully reached under her blouse as instructed. Her skin was smooth, but slightly sticky from sweat. I tried to touch her as little as possible - she was a stranger after all - but I have to admit my cock was stirring slightly at this contact.

After a few goes I finally got it undone and the woman did the magic bra removal trick that I find very sexy. She hung the offending garment on the coat hook and leant back into her chair sighing, but this time less stressed than before. I have a real thing for braless women, particularly large breasted braless women, so I had to have a good look. You could clearly see the swell of her heavy breasts and her nipples were leaving large protrusions in her blouse. Things had sagged a little, but she was surprisingly pert I thought.

"Thanks," she said, after a couple of minutes. "That does feel a lot better. I hate bras, particularly when I'm hot, but had to wear one for my meeting today. I was late for the flight so didn't have the chance to remove it in the loos before boarding. Just one more adjustment though, and I'll feel a lot better."

With that she reached under her skirt and skipped off her red lacy knickers and hung them with the bra. I couldn't believe the brazenness. My cock was definitely stirring now. I wondered how often she went without underwear. Then I started to wonder if she was clean shaven or hairy, or something in between. My preference was for smooth and hairless, but at that moment I couldn't care less. My imagination was running wild.

"Right, that's so much better. Now, if you don't mind, I need to pee! But don't get up, I'll climb over!"

Bloody hell, I thought, this was really turning weird. I indicated this was ok, and she got up. She put a hand on each side of my head on the head rest, and then lifted her leg over and into the aisle. Her unfettered boobs were right in my face, and the weight of them had caused another button to slip undone meaning I got a nice eyeful of cleavage. But before I could get too excited, she gracefully lifted the other leg over and sauntered off down the aisle towards the toilet at the front of the plane. I watched her go.

A few minutes later she returned and I got a nice view of her tits swaying as she walked. This time she climbed into her seat with her back to me. I wondered if she'd caught me drooling over her tits earlier? I was a little embarrassed. I shouldn't have been. It turned out it was an excuse to 'accidentally' sit down in my lap with some imaginary turbulence. She apologised and scooted back to her seat, but I'm sure she rubbed her ass in my lap more than necessary in the process. I wondered if she'd felt my semi through my clothes.

That maneuver complete she sat back in her seat and refastened her seatbelt. Then she spread her legs wide and reclined her seat as far as it would go. After a couple of minutes she reached out and grasped my hand firmly.

"Thank you for your help," she said, looking intently into my eyes. "You were right, taking my mind off it is really helping."

Then she pulled my hand towards her and placed it on the naked skin of her thigh, near her knee. She rubbed it up and down on her leg a couple of times, indicating that she wanted me to stroke her leg. I wasn't going to give up the chance and so I started caressing her leg gently. She took her hand off mine as soon as she realised I was compliant. She closed her eyes.

I wasn't sure what her intentions were, but I was going to test the boundaries. I was probably never going to see her again, so I might as well. I slowly let my hand encroach further up her leg, pushing the skirt material away as I went. I met no resistance from her, in fact the higher up her leg I got the more relaxed she seemed to become. Her breathing got deeper and slower and there was a gentle quiver in it too. I was turning her on.

Before long my hand was almost at the top of her thigh. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at me with passion in her eyes.

"Don't stop!" she whispered intently.

I wasn't about to, so let my hand slide up further so the side of my hand brushed her mound. Her whole body shook as I did. I stroked her leg a bit more that way, and each time i touched her intimate place she gave another shudder.

I couldn't wait any more, so I ran a finger along her slit. She was clean shaven and smooth. "Oh yes!" she whispered as I did. She was soaked. Absolutely sopping wet. I spread her juices over her lips and then delved my finger between them to find her clit and hole. I gently rubbed from one to the other by which time she was shaking all over. I slipped a finger inside her - she was delightfully tight and wet - and finger fucked her, making sure my thumb stayed in contact with her clit. Almost instantly an orgasm hit. She writhed in her seat, trying her best not to make a noise. Her pussy muscles clenched around my finger, but I continued to rub her, heightening her pleasure.

Suddenly she was spent, and her whole body relaxed. She gently shoved my hand away, so I wiped it on a tissue and sat back in my seat. I had really enjoyed that.

After a few moments I felt a hand in my lap. She had dainty fingers, and she rubbed my hard cock gently.

"That was really nice, thank you", she said quietly. "Do you think you can get me off one more time before landing? It's really helping. I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh you already have. I'm enjoying myself a great deal. And yes, I'll see if I can get you off again. No problem."

"Thanks! Touch my boobs this time though. I love having the nipples played with." As she said this she undid the blouse to her naval giving me easy access to her naked flesh.

I reached a hand over and ran my fingers up and down the cleft between her breasts, allowing my hand to catch side boob from time to time. Her breathing deepened almost instantly. Then I cupped one of her tits and gently rolled the nipple around in my fingers. Her large boobs were more than a handful, even for my big hands. They were nice and firm, which considering it sounded like she had a penchant for going braless was a surprise.

I could tell she was really in the zone again, so while I carried on fiddling with her nipples with one hand, I placed the other in her crotch. In order to get the right angle I had to lift her skirt right up to her waist, leaving her snatch out in the open. I don't think anyone was watching, but if they were they had a nice view. As did I. I stared at her pretty mound as I frigged her. There wasn't a hair in sight, and her labia were lovely and fleshy and pink.

I noticed that each time I pinched her nipples it heightened her pleasure, so I made sure I was quite firm with them. Before long she was practically writhing in her seat, trying so hard not to make a noise. I could tell she wanted to scream.

The 10 minutes to landing announcement came over the tannoy so I redoubled my efforts. By now one of her tits was completely exposed as well as her mound. I didn't care. And she was too far gone to care either. It turned me on though looking at her mostly naked and covered in a sheen of sweat.

Then it happened - she exploded in an orgasm even bigger than the last one. Juices from her pussy squirted over my hand each time her vagina clenched. I carried on rubbing her until she indicated she was done, so I cleaned my hand again, after sniffing it (she smelled great!), and sat back to let her gather her composure. Neither of us did anything to cover her up, so she was still very exposed. I was rock hard looking at her.

We landed with her still lying there, spent. But as we taxied to the terminal she sat up and adjusted her clothes. We didn't say anything at all.

Once it was finally time to disembark I let her go in front of me. I wanted to watch her walk. I wondered if she'd hold up her promise of making it worthwhile.

Off the plane, she stopped and grabbed my hand. We held hands into the terminal. She had a spring in her step. As we got to the first toilets she pulled me into the disabled loo and locked the door. She whipped off her mask and tossed it onto her bag. I removed mine too and she smiled a massive smile.

"Thank you so much for your help on the flight," she beamed. "I don't think I could have managed it without you. But as it is I feel great. And now it's your turn."

She crouched down in front of me and undid my trousers and pulled them and my boxers down. My 5 inch dick was hard and sprang free. She grabbed hold of it and licked it from base to tip. Then she stuffed as much of it as she could into her mouth and got to work, whilst playing with my balls. I'm not normally a blowjob guy but she was good so I let her carry on for a while.

Then suddenly she stopped and stood up. She undid the buttons on her blouse and slipped it off. Then she undid her skirt and threw it onto her bag as well. All she had on was her shoes. And she looked hot.

"Fuck me!" she commanded. "I need your cum inside me!"

I kicked off my shoes and removed my trousers and boxers then I lifted her up and placed her bum on the wooden board surrounding the sink. I lined my swollen cock head up with her hole and sunk myself deep into her. She was tight and wet and it took a few goes to get right in. It felt so good. We got into a rhythm quickly, and this time she wasn't worried about making noises. I started sucking on her tits as we fucked and before long she was making a right racket. To be honest, so was I. I'd not had sex in a long time, and definitely not sex as naughty as this - with a complete stranger who I'd brought off twice in public.

It didn't take me long to get to climax. And it was a big one. My dick exploded with huge power, filling her cunt with my cream. Then her orgasm hit too and her vagina clenched my dick tight, milking the last drops out of me.

With both of us spent I withdrew from her and we both took a moment to catch our breath. It was hot watching my cum slowly seeping out of her hole.

After a few moments she shakily got to her feet and fished her knickers out of her bag. I was worried she was going to put them on, but she didn't. She used them to wipe herself up and then passed them to me.

"A little souvenir!" she said winking lasciviously.

Then she slipped on her blouse and skirt again and straightened herself out. I put my trousers back on as well. I left the boxers off as I was planning on a cheeky wank in the car before driving home. I slipped on my shoes and put my boxers and her knickers in my bag.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and we replaced our masks and headed into the melee that is arrivals. I lost sight of her at baggage reclaim and didn't see her again.

I got to my car and filled my mind with memories of the last few hours as I stroked my cock hard again. It didn't take long to be cumming again. The thought of that stranger behaving like that would fuel my self pleasure for weeks! I was only sad I hadn't thought to ask for her number. But then, maybe she wanted it that way.

I started the long drive home and tried not to get distracted by visions of her naked.

Once I got home I unpacked my bag and dug out her knickers. I sniffed them to bring back memories of the events earlier. My cock stirred again. That's when I noticed that the label had something written on it. I looked more closely and saw it was numbers - a mobile number. I immediately wondered if she'd somehow written those on there after our first encounter, or if she always had her phone number in her underwear. Was this a planned thing? Had she come looking for a triste? Or had she taken the chance?

I would probably never know. Or maybe I would?

I got my dick out and stroked it while I put the phone number into my phone. I sent a message.

"Hello. It's me, from the plane. I enjoyed myself. I'm touching myself now. What are you doing?"

I hit send.

After a little while 3 dots appeared on the screen as she typed her message back.

...