Babysitter Porn

Story Info
A babysitter fucks her married boss.
4.6k words
4.46
105.4k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers

Anonymous said: Hi JJ! I'm a new follower. I originally found you on [website name removed], and then I found your website. I've read quite a few stories, and I'm excited to request a story! Can you write a story about a babysitter that fucks the dad behind the mom's back? Thank you so much, JJ!

Jennifer Johnson said: I haven't done a babysitter one in a while! I can't wait to write this one! Thank you for your support. It is greatly appreciated.

Babysitter Porn

College was a tough time for me financially. I worked at The Chicken Shack, slinging fried chicken when I first met Nick Shelby. He became a regular there, showing up almost every day that I was working. I was single, and I noted the ring on Mr. Shelby's left hand that indicated he was married. I wasn't into being the other woman, so I quickly banished any sexual thoughts about him and kept my interactions with him highly professional.

I was shocked when Mr. Shelby offered me a job babysitting his kid after school. I wasn't exactly the babysitter type, which was why it was so weird. He offered me a hefty amount of money that made leaving The Chicken Shack a no-brainer. It was so much that I could hardly say no, even though I suspected ulterior motives were spurring him to action. I could tell he had a thing for me. I caught him staring at my tits all the time, more than most men typically do. He always had a big smile on his face when he talked to me, and he laughed at all of my bad jokes. I knew it was stupid of me to take the position with him falling all over himself for me like that, but I needed the money.

I knew that my first day on the job would be difficult given my lack of experience in the babysitting department. Nick did his best to show me everything I needed to know, and he was a delight to be around. Despite his apparent sexual interest in me, I found myself liking him more with each passing day. He took me and his son Walker on his errands each day during my training period. I learned where he shopped for groceries, which post office he wanted me to go to, and the particular liquor store that gave discounts on Blue Moon beer.

"What is Blue Moon, anyway?" I asked as we drove to the liquor store to pick up some beer for the upcoming weekend. It was his wife's favorite.

"It's delicious. It's supposed to be served with a wedge of orange in it, but the bars never do that anymore. Put oranges on the grocery list," he prompted me. "Oh, and put on some music for Walker."

"Yes, sir," I said obediently. I made sure my phone was connected to his car's control center so I could turn on some age-appropriate music for Walker. Being a babysitter had turned out to be pretty fun, I realized.

"Call me Nick," Mr. Shelby said as I addressed him by his surname.

"Fine. Nick, it is."

After two weeks, I was starting to wonder if Nick was actually married. I had never met his wife, and she was never around when I was there. I stayed until almost ten o'clock every night, and I still hadn't crossed paths with her. I made a point to ask Nick about it the next day, sharing my observations.

"Nancy? Oh, she's never around. She just got a promotion at her firm, and she's been extra busy making the transition. That's why we need a sitter so badly. I need some time after work to keep things organized around here. Plus, Walker could really use a strong female caretaker," Nick explained. Walker was a precocious five-year-old who had just started first grade. He was a cute kid with sandy, blonde hair and a smattering of freckles covering the bridge of his nose. I had grown attached to him already, and I could understand why. Walker did need me, and I knew that I was filling a gap his mother left.

"That's too bad for Walker," I said sympathetically.

"Yeah, it's bad for me too, to be honest. I feel like I'm single sometimes..." Nick's eyes met mine, and that's when I knew that he had offered me the job because he wanted to fuck me. I was determined not to fuck him, mostly because I needed the job and the money, and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize that.

"Well, marriage can be challenging at times," I reminded him before turning on my heel to walk back toward the living room where Walker was watching a program on TV. I sat next to him, trying my best to ignore Nick. I had been there about three weeks at that point, and it was getting harder to fight off Nick's advances.

"At least I have you!" Nick called after me, following me into the living room and sitting on the couch. I could feel his eyes on me as I tried to protect myself by putting Walker between Nick and me. Something had changed in Nick, something I could feel in our interactions. He wasn't being as lovely or polite anymore, and his advances were getting more brazen by the day. I knew that I would have to quit and find a new job, but I didn't want to. This job was easy, and Nick paid me in cash at the end of every week. It was perfect for a college student like myself.

That night, after I put Walker to bed, I met Nancy for the first time. She was Walker's mother and Nick's wife, but she didn't seem to fit with them very well. She was kind to me when we were introduced, and she didn't even seem concerned or jealous that a pretty college girl was working in her home with her very horny husband. She seemed oblivious to the fact that Nick was into me, and I was shocked at how she brushed off both Nick and Walker, retreating to her room to take a bath.

"I guess I should go," I said quietly. I now realized why Nick was acting the way that he was. He was being neglected by his wife. I felt a pang of sorrow for him, maybe even a bit of pity, but I knew it wasn't my responsibility to fix him or the situation. I was simply an employee, and I planned to do my job and collect my pay.

"Sure. I'll walk you out to your car."

"Oh, no need. I'll manage."

"I insist!" Nick argued. He even insisted on carrying one of my bags to the car for me, placing it carefully in the trunk.

"Well, goodnight," I said, stepping away from him so that he wouldn't try to hug me.

"Goodnight," he said politely. "And thank you for being here for Walker. It really means a lot."

"You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon," I said dutifully before getting in my car. I tried to start it, but nothing happened. "Fuck!" I screamed. I tried again, but it was clear that my car wouldn't start.

Nick was still standing in the driveway, watching me struggle. He came to my rescue, opening the passenger door and getting in to try and help me get the car started. He gave me instructions, and I followed them, but the car was dead.

"I can have it towed to the shop in the morning. Why don't you let me give you a ride home, or you could stay here?" Nick's hopeful eyes drew me in, but I wasn't about to give in to him.

"I'll take a ride home, I guess." I collected my bags from the trunk and transferred them to Nick's car before getting into the passenger seat. Nick smiled as he backed out of the driveway and headed to my apartment building.

A strange sound came from the car speakers as we hit the street. At first, I couldn't tell what I was listening to, but I reached over to the knob to turn it up. Sounds of extremely loud, extremely hardcore sex blared from the speakers. As my brain pieced together what was happening, I could feel the sting of embarrassment flushing my cheeks. I looked down at my phone, and to my horror, I saw that somehow my phone was playing a porn video I had watched the night before. The worst part was, I couldn't figure out how to stop it.

I quickly turned down the volume on the car stereo, but the damage was already done.

"Was that porn on your phone?" Nick asked, confused by the situation. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" I tried my best to explain. "I think because my phone was connected to your car to play Walker music that it somehow ended up playing this..."

"So, you were watching porn earlier, and it accidentally played in my car?" Nick's eyebrow raised slightly. He had a raunchy smile on his face, and I knew that he had taken the accident the wrong way. He believed that I had planned this because I wanted to seduce him or something. That wasn't what I wanted. I tried to keep things professional. I should have thought about that when it came to my phone.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that this could happen. I was watching it in a browser..." I trailed off, realizing that I had just admitted to watching porn. I should have said that it was someone else's.

"What kind of porn was it?" Nick asked, focusing on the wrong thing.

"It doesn't matter! It's inappropriate! I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay. I don't mind. Let's just forget about it...unless you want to tell me what kind of porn it is. You can tell a lot about someone by the type of porn they watch."

"I don't usually watch porn," I lied.

"Then why was it playing in my car?"

"I was just curious about it, that's all. I wanted to see what porn was all about because I grew up in a pretty strict home, and we weren't allowed to do anything. It took me until I was twenty just to look at porn." I tried to sound convincing. I didn't want Nick to know that I watched porn almost nightly while I fucked myself while imagining I was the girl in the videos. I mainly watched hardcore porn where the women were severely degraded. I enjoyed the thought of being used as a sexual object, but not with Nick. He was my boss, and I couldn't do such a thing.

"That makes sense. It's natural to be curious. Which way do I turn?" Nick gestured toward the street.

"Make a left up here," I pointed. We were almost to my apartment building, and I showed him where to drop me off. He pulled over to the curb and waited for me to get out.

"So, you're really not going to tell me?" Nick asked.

"Tell you what?"

"What kind of porn that was?"

"It was hardcore sex."

"I'm calling bullshit then," Nick said, a smile playing on his lips.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, it's bullshit that you don't watch porn very often. No one starts with hardcore porn. I should know; I've watched a lot of porn. It's okay; I'm not judging you. I think it's sexy that you like to watch hardcore porn," he explained, "especially in my car."

"I didn't mean for that to happen, I promise!"

There was an awkward moment, and I realized that there was now a thick, sexual tension filling the car. I knew I should get out, but something was holding me back. I knew what it was, yet I couldn't let myself do what I was about to do. Except, I couldn't stop myself from doing it.

"What kind of porn do you watch?" I asked Nick.

He perked up, realizing the implications of my question. "I'm into babysitter porn."

His words seemed to echo in my brain a few times as I processed them. I stiffened as I understood that he had just given me a direct invitation to have sex with him right there in his car. We were still in front of my apartment building, and there was a part of me that knew that I shouldn't be having sex with Nick in the first place, but another part of me wanted this. I took the job as a babysitter for Nick when I knew that I wasn't into babysitting. I tried to tell myself that I wasn't into him, but I was in denial. I wanted Nick, and I wanted him now.

"Do you ever watch it and think of me?" I asked brazenly. I turned, so my body was facing his as much as possible, unbuckling my seatbelt so I could lean in toward him, allowing him to kiss me.

"All the time," he answered. He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned across the center console until his lips met mine.

I moaned as our mouths met, realizing how much I actually wanted this kiss. Nick tasted so good that I couldn't help but give in entirely to him. We made out, his hands wandering to my tits. He found his way down the front of my top and into the cups of my bra, where he gently pinched my nipples as I squealed.

Nick paused. "Should we go inside your apartment?"

"My roommates are in there. We should just stay here."

"Right in front of your building?" Nick asked.

"No one is ever out here at this hour anyway."

"It's only eleven o'clock," Nick pointed out.

"Trust me, it's fine," I assured him. The truth was that I had no idea if it was acceptable or not, but he had me so worked up that I couldn't imagine not going forward with sex right then and there. I didn't want to let myself cool down. I was afraid that my logical mind would talk me out of having sex with Nick if I stopped to think now. I wanted to be bad. I wanted to fuck my boss right there in his car. I reached over to the volume knob on the stereo and turned it up. Sure enough, the porn was still playing, and the noises of fucking filled the car.

"If you're sure then," Nick said, smiling as he heard the familiar sounds of hardcore sex fill the vehicle.

"I'm sure." Just to show him how sure I was, I lifted my top over my head, taking it off. I unfastened my bra and let it slide down my arms until Nick could see my full breasts in all of their glory. My breasts were probably my best feature. They were natural DDs with slightly upturned nipples.

"Oh my God! You are so beautiful!" Nick exclaimed. He leaned in to suck on first one nipple and then the other. His mouth felt so perfect that I allowed myself to close my eyes and moan softly as he played with my young body. His experienced hands were precisely what I needed, so I opened my legs a bit to encourage him to touch me there. I still had a pair of black leggings on and a pair of panties that weren't exactly sexy. I hadn't planned for this to happen, but somehow, I was about to have sex with my boss.

Nick stopped playing with my tits to take off his shirt, and when I saw his muscular chest, I realized that he was much more attractive than I had imagined. I had never been with a man as old as Nick, but I wasn't even sure how old he really was. I figured he was in his late thirties, maybe early forties, but I'd never actually asked. He had muscle definition that I wasn't expecting, and I wondered when he found the time to work out.

The sounds of porn played in the background as I peeled my black leggings and my sensible cotton panties down to my ankles and opened my legs for Nick. His hands were all over me, feeling my breasts and working their way down to my pussy. I was aching to be touched. He started with just a finger, rubbing the outside of my pussy gently, teasing me as I tried to open my legs further. I wanted to cum! I wanted him inside of me.

"Please, Nick. Finger me!" I begged him, not caring if I sounded desperate. I would worry about everything tomorrow. Right now, all that mattered was getting off with Nick.

"Of course, sweetie. Let me see this pussy." He looked my pussy over carefully even though it was pretty dark, and the only light was a streetlamp a few yards away. His fingers found my hole, and he slipped first one, then two fingers inside of me and fingered me. I quickly came on his fingers, mainly because it had been a long time since a guy had touched my pussy. I masturbated almost daily, but it wasn't the same as being touched by someone else. I had been starved for sexual attention before Nick, and I hadn't even realized it. I realized it now as Nick extracted several orgasms from my pussy with his fingers alone.

"I want you to suck my dick," Nick said after my third orgasm.

"Okay. It's been a while since I've done that though, I'm just warning you."

"How long has it been since you've had sex?" Nick asked, turning the volume down on the porn so he could hear my answer.

"Probably six months," I lied. I knew it had been longer, but I didn't want to seem like I was some loser than couldn't get laid.

"Wow, it's been over a year for me. I lost track after a while."

"You mean Nancy doesn't have sex with you?"

"Not very often. She's not very sexual. Not like you." Nick smiled brightly at me as he pulled his cock from his slacks, holding it for me like an invitation. "Come here and give me that mouth."

"Okay..." I leaned in and took his cock in my mouth. I wasn't very confident in my blowjob skills, but I did my best to suck Nick's cock. He gave me directions, and I followed them until I was almost sure he would cum and that we weren't actually going to have sex. I wanted to have sex, I realized. I wanted to feel his cock inside of me. Somehow, Nick held on, and he didn't cum, but I could tell he was done with the blowjob and wanted more.

"Should we go to the backseat?" he asked. The car was a rather large sedan, and there was a significant amount of room in the backseat to have sex, much more than in the front.

"Okay," I agreed, and I somehow crawled over the center console into the backseat. Nice pulled up his pants and actually got out of the car and let himself into the backseat.

"That was pretty graceful!" Nick laughed, referring to my complete lack of poise and balance as I climbed over the seats and fell into the backseat. I laughed with him.

"Yeah, I should have been a gymnast." We both laughed again. "How are we going to do this?"

"Like this," he said, leaning in and kissing me deeply. I lost my bearings as he laid me down across the bench-style leather seats. I positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy, and I opened my legs further to show him that I wanted it.

"Yes!" I begged him to enter me, and when he finally did, I was shocked at how it felt. Nick's cock was thicker than any I'd experienced, and it stretched my pussy out until I was moaning with pleasure. I had never felt anything like this, and it was almost too much for me to bear. As my body responded, I could barely take it, rising to an orgasm of epic proportions. My thighs shook as pleasure erupted from my center, spreading slowly through my body until even my fingers and toes were filled with perfect delight. Nick had given me the best orgasm of my young life, and I was speechless. I could barely catch my breath.

"Did you just cum?" he asked me as if it wasn't obvious.

"Yes. Do it again!" I could still hear the sounds of the porno, which was still playing softly in the background. It must have been on some kind of loop.

"You're so beautiful," Nick told me before covering my mouth with his and setting out to make me cum again. I had two more orgasms in missionary position before Nick pulled me up and onto his lap, where he coached me in riding him.

I had ridden guys before, but this was different for me because it was in a car and Nick. I wanted him to be impressed with my fucking skills. Still, I realized that he had a lot more experience than me, and he was probably used to fucking women, not young college students like myself. I felt a bit self-conscious as I climbed onto his cock, unsure of myself.

"Slide your pussy down on this dick," Nick encouraged me, his eyes locked with mine. He helped guide his cock into my pussy, and as I slid down, I realized that I was in big trouble. Nick's cock was hitting a spot inside of me that had never been struck by any other dick. It was a perfect spot, one that made me feel like I was about to cum every time his cock came in contact with it. I bounced on Nick, allowing his dick to hit that perfect spot repeatedly until I was losing my shit. I held onto Nick's shoulders as he gripped me by the waist, moving my body up and down on his dick until I was screaming with pleasure. I was a blubbering mess by the time my orgasm was through, but Nick made me keep going, gripping my waist tightly and forcing me to continue.

"Please!" I begged him, but he didn't stop until I had cum again. My entire body went limp, and I slumped over, falling forward onto Nick's chest.

"Turn around, now," he coached me.

"How?" I asked.

"Just turn around and face the other way. It's a position called reverse cowgirl. Have you ever tried it?"

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers
12