A Foamy Filling

Story Info
A slim beauty, Lydia, is made Thicc with Shaving Foam!
6.4k words
3.25
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd edition

The doorbell rang. Mike quickly applied the finishing touches to his new foaming machine before running to answer the door. He opened the door to see Lydia waiting patiently. Lydia turned and smiled at him warmly.

"Hey, you alright?" said Lydia happily. She hugged Mike and went inside; Mike closed the door behind her.

"Yeah, I'm brilliant, thanks. You had a good day so far?" asked Mike. He showed Lydia to the living room, where they would both get ready for the session.

"It's been alright, I guess, been working a lot again... But hey, I'm guessing it'll all get better soon..." said Lydia, glancing at Mike briefly with a cheeky smile; her cheeks started to blush a little.

They walked into the living room together; Lydia noticed the foaming machine in the middle of the room.

"Ah, well, same here, really, but it could be worse... And let's hope so!" said Mike excitedly, moving over to the edge of the foaming machine.

"Wow, so that's what you're gonna use on me??" asked Lydia excitedly, setting her bag down on the sofa and moving closer to the machine for a better look.

"Yep, the foaming machine, it'll pump dozens of cans of shaving cream into your trousers simultaneously... Once you're all Foamy, we can do whatever you fancy!" said Mike eagerly, giving her a suggestive smile.

The foaming machine was attached to a long wooden table. Underneath it was the actual device. Dozens of cans could be fitted inside, and the machine would activate all the cans at once, and the cream that came out would be pressurised and sent down five flexible tubes. Each tube would deliver the cream straight into the trousers of whoever was on the table.

"Did you bring spare clothes and stuff? This is gonna get pretty messy pretty quickly??" asked Mike

"Ahhh, man, this looks great. I can't wait... Yeah, like I've got a few good leggings and T-shirts in my bag. Did you want me to put those on... And then put these leggings on over the top??" asked Lydia curiously as she pointed over to her bag on the sofa.

"Yeah, that would be great, um, there's a toilet just round there, you can change in there if you like... And don't worry about cleaning up after. I've got it covered." He said, pointing back towards the kitchen.

"By the way, I can't believe you actually want to do this with me. It's amazing, seriously, thank you so much," said Mike. He moved over to the machine and began loading it up with many extra-large cans of shaving foam

"Ok, cool, I'll change, then we can finally get started. I've been waiting to do this all week, really... And honestly, don't worry about it, like it's not very often that someone offers to fill your trousers with tons of cream and custard. I've always been curious to try new things, and now I'm about to!" giggled Lydia sweetly. She returned to the sofa and got what she needed from her bag before heading off to the toilet to change.

A few minutes later, the foaming machine was fully loaded and ready to go. Lydia had just finished changing and came back into the living room.

"Right, so I've got a pair of tight boxers on, the running leggings and my normal pair of leggings on top... That good??" asked Lydia, twirling around so Mike could see her body entirely.

Her stunning blue eyes twinkled with energy, and a wonderful, cheerful smile gave her an exquisite and graceful air. Her long, flowing brown hair glided over her slender shoulders.

She had nice medium-sized breasts, a slim but curvy body, with straight hips and long legs. Soon, that would change, especially in tight-fitting leggings that would soon be bursting at the seams. Lydia wandered straight over to the foaming machine and sat on the table with her legs hanging over the edge.

"Here we go, all ready!" said Lydia excitedly with a big grin. She rubbed her legs gently as she waited.

"I've never said this before, but you look so so beautiful. Seriously, I've been crazy for you ever since I met you... And now, I'm about to fill your pants full of cream! I never thought this would happen, and yet here we are!" Said Mike nervously.

Lydia smiled. "Aww, that's so sweet, Mike, thanks... Well, since we've both been waiting a while for this, shall we get started... And who knows, you might get a bit more out of this than you expected since you're so sweet." Lydia shuffled around and laid out flat on her stomach on the table. Mike had a sudden burst of excitement as he moved over to the table and poked the five tubes down the back of her leggings and into her tight boxers.

On the end of each tube was a nozzle of an aerosol can. This would help double the amount of cream being pumped into Lydia's underwear.

"Right, let's get you filled!" Said Mike eagerly; he worked at the controls of the foaming machine. The system pressurised and was ready to begin pumping.

Lydia took a deep breath as she waited in intense anticipation for the fun to begin. Mike flicked a switch, and the foaming machine whirred to life. It hissed quietly as the process started. The tubes rattled slightly as cream filled them up; then, the nozzles inside Lydia's leggings began to unleash huge soft jets of shaving cream into her trousers. Lydia gasped and began to giggle as shaving cream burst into her leggings, rapidly filling them up, taking up every empty bit of space it could inside.

Lydia's arse began to grow at an incredible rate, rapidly spreading down her legs, gradually puffing them up so they looked perfectly smooth and round. None of the foam could escape from the bottom of her leggings because she had tightened them up with straps when changing. That way, they were tight enough against her legs to stop any foam leaking out too soon.

For the top of her trousers, she used a tight belt to secure everything, helping prevent leakage.

Lydia continued to giggle as the cream tickled her soft skin. "Ahhh... Oh my god! That feels so strange!" said Lydia in a rush of nervous excitement. She groped the table with her hands; sometimes, she would close her eyes and bite her lips gently as she lay her head down on the table and simply enjoyed the experience as much as possible.

Mike watched in utter delight as she grew in size; he moved away from the controls to feel her arse as it expanded. Listening to the loud muffled hiss from the hoses. Placing his hands on each cheek, he felt them grow, the Foam cascading into her leggings. Mike almost began to drool with lust. His eyes were fixed on Lydia's growing lower body.

Several minutes later, the cans of Foam finally began to empty, but by this point, Lydia's arse and legs were massive. Her arse was now plump and curvy, large enough to belong to a supermodel, along with her long slender legs and hips, now thick and squishy. The Foam had transformed her slim figure into a more chunky frame.

Mike switched the machine off and removed the tubes from the back of her leggings. As he did, bits of foam oozed slowly out onto her back. Mike cleaned them off, unable to take his eyes off her incredible body. Now, he tried to help Lydia stand up in her new form, finally feeling the true orgasmic pleasure of shaving foam-filled trousers.

"Awww, man, fuck me, this feels sooo strange. It feels like I've got four butts!" said Lydia standing tall, checking out her tightly filled arse and patting it gently. She walked around a bit, letting all the creamy foam rub against her skin. It was the best thing she had ever felt before.

"Can you put more in here? Honestly, this is one of the best things I've ever felt; it's so silky and smooth!" said Lydia excitedly, running her hands down her foam-filled leggings.

"Certainly, my queen!" Said Mike happily. He set about emptying the machine and then reloading it with fresh cans of Foam. Lydia smiled, jiggling around in her foamy leggings, quite pleased by the sight of her increased size as she found a mirror, checking herself out as she waited.

Determined to push her leggings to their absolute limits, she jumped back onto the table, and Mike poked the outlets down the back of her knickers again. This time, he didn't wait. When Lydia was ready, he switched the machine on and continued filling Lydia's leggings with fresh, cold shaving foam.

Lydia giggled joyfully as more cream forced its way into her tight leggings; her arse began to bulge bigger and bigger, and soon they began to creak and strain as they became completely full. The Shaving foam now reached all the way past her knees, giving her a very plump and curvy lower body.

"I don't think these can hold much more!" Said laughed, carefully glancing back to see her growing features.

Mike smiled. "Oh, they will just gotta give it some more pressure...." He said calmly, twisting a nob on the control panel and boosting the pressure of the cans, forcing the Foam into her leggings even harder and faster. Lydia shuddered with a rush of ecstasy as the Foam jets inside her knickers roared, squeezing out as much pressurised Foam as possible.

Mike stood back and watched, leaving the Foaming machine to work its magic on Lydia. Her hips grew rapidly as Foam oozed its way around her sides, soon starting to fill out the front of her leggings, too. Her legs and arse expanded even faster now as fresh cold Foam pushed the existing mess further down her legs, almost approaching her ankles now as her leggings struggled to hold much more.

Before long, her cunt was smothered in cold shaving foam; it was at least two inches or so thick on all sides, trapping her lower body in a silky soft layer of Foam with little to no leakage so far. All of it was perfectly contained within her leggings.

"Ooh! This is fucking amazing!" She sighed blissfully, starting to feel cold Foam emerging from the top of her leggings slowly. "I think I'm starting to leak." She said, glancing at Mike, who at this moment in time was too enthralled by Lydia's spectacular growth to notice the leakage.

He soon gathered himself and rushed over to Lydia, pinning the top of her leggings closed as best he could with his hands, angling them slightly to try and redirect the escaping Foam back into her leggings.

After a minute or so, the machine had finished pumping out Foam. Removing the tubes and cleaning her up, Mike helped Lydia slide off the table and stand up, checking out her perfectly rounded arse and legs.

Her movement was limited at first due to her leggings being quite stiff with so much squeezed into them. Thankfully, her belt was tight enough to prevent any more leakage while moving around.

She looked at Mike and beckoned him over with one finger, noticing the rather considerable bulge in Mike's trousers as he looked at her. Lydia gave him a naughty smile, biting her lip as he moved closer.

Once he was close enough, she grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Lydia didn't hold back; her tongue went deep into his mouth as he went into hers. Lydia tried to avoid disturbing the Foam in her leggings. She really was enjoying it, so she wanted to make sure it stayed as perfect as possible.

As they kissed, Mike squeezed Lydia's arse, feeling its round, smooth and soft surface. As he touched it, whatever contact he made was muffled by the super thick layer of Foam around her arse, hips and thighs. Lydia made sure he didn't squeeze too hard.

She spun him around towards the table and backed him against it gently whilst they continued kissing and groping each other. Lydia noticed that her normal stance was much wider now, given that her thighs were twice their normal size with all that Foam padding her lower body out considerably.

They moaned softly as they kissed; Lydia reached for the outlet tubes and grabbed hold of them. Mike hadn't noticed, but she was very close to the controls of the foaming machine.

Lydia slid the outlets down the back of Mike's boxers and switched the machine on whilst still kissing him. Once huge jets of Foam erupted into his pants, he gasped and began to moan blissfully. Lydia laughed, watching him wriggle and squirm as his trousers rapidly expanded. She gripped his throat playfully.

"There we go! That's more like it, Slave... Cum for me! I bet you didn't think I wanted to Foam you. Well, now I am, and you're going to make a wonderful servant." giggled Lydia, watching him moan intensely as his boxers and trousers filled up with fresh, cold shaving foam.

Her eyes lit up with excitement as she watched him squirm uncontrollably. She began to feel a strange rush of energy building within her; it felt empowering and intense, not because she was playing with him, but it was as if an unseen force was actually causing her to assume control over him. Almost as if their hormones and chemicals were becoming unnaturally entwined.

Lydia held him in place so he couldn't move; she soon began kissing him passionately again, and the sound of their wet lips smacking made Mike hornier. Lydia now completely owned Mike; he was her slave to do with as she pleased.

She pressed herself against him, able to feel that his dick was hard and pulsing. At first, she was tempted to toy with it, but she would leave it until he was fully foamed. Then, she could bend him to her will.

Lydia switched the machine off and held herself close to him. "Did that feel good?? What other sticky sweetness have you got waiting... I don't think my pants are quite full enough just yet, nor are yours by the looks of it..." She pulled him away from the table and squeezed his arse firmly.

Mike closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure as the cold shaving foam inside his boxers squelched, smothering his balls in creamy foam as Lydia worked it around to the front of his trousers.

"How about some custard?" Giggled Lydia playfully, toying with the front of her leggings as she backed away from Mike slowly, eager to keep going.

Mike muttered incoherently before wandering off into the other room briefly; upon his return, he wheeled two full food trolleys in, each one filled to capacity with an array of sticky sweet treats.

"M-my queen, which do you want first??" asked Mike, standing next to the trolley waiting for Lydia's command.

"Oooh... I wonder how much custard I can hold in these leggings before they burst?" Moving over to the trolley. Mike picked up a heavy jug of custard and came face to face with Lydia.

She smiled as she undid her belt and pulled open the front of her leggings, making sure both pairs were open along with her knickers. Mike licked his lips and held the heavy jug of custard over Lydia's open trousers, and she waited to receive the cold, sweet mess.

Mike tipped the jug forward, and a stream of thick, cold custard flowed out of the pitcher and into Lydia's knickers. She gasped as custard gushed into her leggings, smothering her cunt in cold, sticky gunge.

The cold custard was all held inside her knickers nicely. It began to spread down her legs, causing them to fatten up even more as she became weighed down with the gunge mixture of custard and Foam. The custard drowned her slit and made its way up slowly.

Her arse began to expand once more; the custard was starting to weigh her down, and her leggings became heavy, getting more challenging to hold onto. The last of the custard from the jug dripped into Lydia's welcoming knickers.

Once Mike had placed the pitcher on the floor, Lydia looked down to see the enormous mess of custard and cream in her pants; then she let go, letting the material of her leggings snap back against her body, tightly holding everything in once she did her belt back up.

Lydia patted the front of her bulging leggings; as she squished everything about, it made a muffled squelch as it mixed with the Shaving foam trapped inside.

She glanced over at the trolley briefly, nodding at a few of the jugs of rice pudding staring at her longingly. Mike didn't hesitate; he grabbed two jugs of rice pudding.

As Lydia turned around, he placed one on the floor next to him. Lydia quickly undid her belt again to allow Mike to pull the material of her leggings open.

Mike eagerly tipped the jug forward; the cold rice pudding rolled from the pitcher and oozed down into Lydia's knickers, making very sloppy sounds as it joined the mixture.

Lydia gasped and giggled as her arse was smothered in lumpy rice pudding, quickly pooling inside her leggings, causing her arse to expand significantly. The rice pudding quickly mixed with the Custard and foam already trapped inside, slowly seeping its way down her fattening legs.

"Oh, man... Fuck, well, there's definitely no going back now," she laughed as she wriggled slightly, feeling the cold Custard, pudding and Foam slosh around in her leggings. It felt so good; she felt so dirty and naughty.

All she wanted to do now was keep filling her leggings until they actually burst. With all that custard trapped inside her pants, it made her front and arse bulge quite a bit; Mike squeezed it gently. Lydia moaned as she felt the sticky sweet gunge concoction moving around, keeping her slit wet and yearning for more.

Doing her belt back up again, she span around to grab Mike tightly. He responded with a chuckle and grabbed her bulging arse firmly, feeling all the tremendous mess trapped inside.

Lydia kissed Mike, groping him eagerly as he squeezed her hips, smooshing all the gunge around in her leggings. Lydia turned Mike towards the nearest sofa and backed him towards it as they kissed; before they reached it, Lydia grabbed the closest trolley and wheeled it over to the sofa's edge.

"My turn! Right, sit!" Said Lydia playfully, flicking her long, clean locks of brown hair behind her shoulders.

Mike did as she commanded without hesitation. He braced himself as the Shaving foam in his trousers oozed around when sitting down. Most of the Foam squelched round to the front of his pants, causing him to bulge hugely. His cock slithered about inside the shaving foam, making him very sensitive to any form of touch. He had never felt so horny in his life.

"Shirt and belt!" She gestured, grabbing a massive jug of custard from the trolley. Mike licked his lips longingly, unfastening his belt and pulling open his Foam-packed trousers, then quickly undoing and removing his shirt. Lydia smiled, bringing the jug towards her face and taking a long and slow lick of cold custard. She swallowed it and held the jug over Mike's chest.

"Mmm, delicious!" She said, tipping the jug forward.

A long, cold stream of custard landed on Mike's bare chest. He gasped in delight, shuddering momentarily as the shock of cold custard made him twitch. The Custard raced down his chest and straight into his open trousers, where it quickly pooled between his thighs and built up gradually, engulfing his balls and most of his rock-hard cock.

Lydia threw the empty jug aside and proceeded to unbury Mike's cock from the mass of Foam surrounding it; once found, she took a firm hold of it and began to stroke it slowly. Mike's eyes opened wide. His head fell back as he moaned with ecstasy; a complete sensory overload came upon him as Lydia stroked his dick.

"Look at that! Very nice! Someone's really enjoying this, aren't they?" She said, reaching for another jug with her free hand.

She wasted no time in pouring a colossal jug of semolina straight onto his cock, covering both it and her hand as she stroked him. Mike gasped and moaned in exquisite pleasure as his pants rapidly filled with mess.

As soon as it was empty, she tossed the jug aside. She let go of Mike's throbbing cock and did up his trousers and belt, causing him to squirm as the front of his pants bulged, trapping all the sweet mess inside.

"Now lay down for me...." Said Lydia playfully, guiding Mike's head down as he shuffled around carefully. Once he was in place, Lydia squeezed at the giant mound of mess trapped within Mike's trousers, making him gasp and wail orgasmically. He twitched and moaned uncontrollably in a sweet fit of utter sexual bliss as the sticky mixture oozed around.

12