A Foamy Filling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia then lay down on top of Mike, guiding his hands to her hips as she climbed on top of him, beckoning him to squeeze and play with her full leggings, all the mess inside waiting to be played with.

They began groping one another playfully; Lydia put her weight down onto Mike's lower body forcing all the Foam and mess to ooze around to his arse and hips, making him gasp in exquisite ecstasy as he felt everything move inside his trousers. Lydia kissed Mike softly, holding the back of his head and groping his firm bulge as she took control of him.

All the sticky, sweet mess trapped inside their trousers oozed and squelched loudly. The sound of it made Mike moan even more. Determined to torture him with these incredible sensations, she leaned forward and began sucking on one of his ears, worming her tongue around to make it sound wet and sloppy.

Mike gasped, grabbing hold of Lydia tightly as she edged him closer and closer to finishing, his body squirming and straining as he struggled to resist the urge to cum.

"Don't fight it. Give yourself to me." She whispered seductively, rubbing herself against Mike to tease him further. She could feel him on the verge of blowing his load, and his whole body began to tighten up as she edged him.

Keen to save his load for later, she gradually backed off, slowly bringing him down, hoping not to ruin his orgasm just yet but intending to make it last for as long as his body could cope, as she was sure he would do the same to her if he had the chance.

They kissed passionately again, embracing one another's bodies, both relishing the feeling of having sticky gunge ooze around freely in their trousers. Lydia glanced down her top, realising most of her upper half was still clean, apart from where she had been laying on Mike. She leaned closer to him.

"My boobs are still clean. We can't have that now, can we!" She said happily, nibbling on his ear again.

Mike licked his lips with delight, knowing precisely what he wanted to do now. Lydia smiled as she sat up, putting her weight on his legs, causing him to moan blissfully as she pushed a load of sticky gunge back up his legs.

After toying with him some more, she eventually let him sit up. He grabbed a jug of rice pudding from the trolley and helped Lydia remove her t-shirt.

Lydia's breasts were neatly held in a comfortable black sports bra. She held it open as Mike moved in with the pudding. He tipped the jug forward, and rice pudding gushed into Lydia's welcoming bra. She gasped a little as the cold pudding oozed around her tits freely, soon pooling up and engulfing her erect nipples.

Once her bra began to overflow, he swirled the pudding up onto the rest of her clean, immaculate chest and lower neck, covering her in a thick layer of mess. Lydia sighed blissfully as rice pudding dripped from her overflowing bra and down the rest of her unspoilt body.

Mike cupped her breasts, holding her wonderful fleshy orbs in his hands. He squeezed and jiggled them gently, mushing all the rice pudding around, watching it drip from her bra with incredible delight. His cock was hard, and his eyes were wide with excitement. He slipped one of her tits free from her bra and began to suck on Lydia's pudding-covered nipple.

Lydia closed her eyes, moaning softly as he playfully sucked on her nipple. She leant back slowly and let Mike toy with her body. As he sucked one nipple, he grabbed her other breast and began playing with it, teasing her by rubbing her other nipple gently. Soon, Lydia's nipples were completely erect. She moaned and giggled blissfully as he toyed with her.

He began to move further down, licking her sweetly soaked body on the way; among the mess, the texture of her skin felt smooth. Mike reached her belly button, licking and sucking all the sweet mess from it, swirling his tongue around and playfully biting her skin before moving further down.

Not wanting to release all the foam from her leggings yet, Mike began to tease and finger her from outside her trousers, causing Lydia to moan lustfully, groping the sofa as she squirmed.

Mike glanced at the trolley of goodies; he stopped fingering her to reach for two jugs, one of custard and the other of rice pudding. He urged Lydia to sit up as he opened up her leggings and proceeded to pour each jug inside. Each one made a sloppy, wet splat as the contents oozed into her trousers.

Lydia sighed as the front of her leggings bulged heavily, straining to hold so much sticky, sweet mess. Once the jugs he had picked were empty, he squeezed at her heavily bulging crotch, delighted by the weight of the mound of mess it had created.

A thought sprung into his mind; before he realised it, he was already doing it. His hand plunged deep into the front of Lydia's leggings, coating his arm in runny custard, foam and rice pudding mixture.

He soon found her slit, starting to rub his fingers around it playfully, getting closer and closer to the middle. Lydia partially closed her eyes as he began fingering her.

"O-oh, you bastard!" She squeaked briefly as he set to work stimulating her cunt. Lydia rested her hands on Mike as he continued. The sloppy mess inside her leggings provided plenty of lubrication.

Lydia cooed blissfully as Mike switched up his rhythm, pace and number of fingers occasionally, keeping her going for as long as his arm would allow him.

She moaned more heavily as her legs tensed, and a swelling feeling flowed through her from below. Closing her eyes and rolling her hips in her almost overflowing leggings, she started to thrust her hips in time with Mike's fingering as she took a firmer hold of him.

Mike started to slow down. As he did, Lydia exhaled sharply. "N-no, no... o-oh, keep going! Faster!" She moaned breathily.

Lydia moaned louder as Mike rubbed faster and harder, watching her eagerly as she approached orgasm, relishing her cries of ecstasy as she squirmed. As Lydia thrust his hips in time with Mike's fingers, the sloshing sound of the mixture in her leggings got louder, soon spilling some down her front as they continued.

Before long, Mike could feel Lydia tensing up quickly. Her moans became more drawn out as she strained, eventually leading to a huge and satisfying gasp of ecstasy.

Lydia's juices gushed into the mixture in her leggings, and she pulled Mike closer as she urged him to keep going, taking her all the way to its exquisite finish.

Lydia moaned blissfully even after she had cum, her body now tingling with horny excitement, making her so hyper that she was almost twitching. She opened her eyes and took one look at Mike. She pulled him close and resumed kissing him, their lips smacking wetly as they did.

They soon shuffled around, so Mike sat on the sofa with Lydia pressed on top of him, encouraging him to squeeze and grope her body.

Lydia reached over for a massive jug of rice pudding. She stopped kissing him so she could lift open the front of his trousers and boxers, then began to pour the entire jug down into his boxers.

Mike gasped as she did, moaning as the pudding filled his boxers, smothering his dick. The front of his trousers didn't just bulge because of his massive erection now; all that rice pudding gathered in the front of his pants.

Once the jug was empty, Lydia began to squeeze at that huge bulge, rubbing his shaft through all that pudding. Mike slapped Lydia's creamy arse.

In doing so, she smiled, undoing his belt, working his trousers and boxers down, causing the rice pudding to flood all over him. Lydia grabbed his shaft and began to stroke it for a bit. Soon, she licked her lips and thought, why not suck it instead?

Taking Mike completely by surprise, she took his fully erect shaft into her mouth, sucking off all the sweet mess covering it. Mike moaned loudly.

Not knowing what to do with his hands, he grabbed at the messy liquids around them, all whilst Lydia began sucking and rhythmically stroking his cock. She worked her tongue around the soft squishy tip of his dick, causing him to gasp with delight loudly.

Lydia toyed with him for several minutes, stroking his cock to the point where he almost came, but she kept edging him. Just after she rubbed it, she would then take it back into her mouth and continue sucking and licking.

Mike writhed in unbelievable bliss as Lydia kept on working at his dick. All the mess inside his trousers and on his cock slopped and oozed as she thrashed away happily.

On and on, she went until Mike's back arched high, and he let out a massive gasp of orgasmic relief as cum erupted from his dick straight into Lydia's mouth. She didn't seem to mind at all.

In fact, even after he came, with all that cum in her mouth, she still sucked at his cock, exploiting his extreme sensitivity.

Mike lay there gasping, breathing heavily as Lydia then covered him back up, trapping his throbbing cock back inside his trousers. She wriggled closer to him and climbed on top of him again, pressing herself against him with her bulging leggings.

Soon, they just lay there on the sofa, completely covered in all kinds of sticky, sweet liquids. They cuddled for a while, enjoying the sensation of so much mess around them, wrapped around each other in a sticky, sweet heaven.

After laying there for quite a while, they wondered what they'd do next since they still had plenty of messy goods to work through, especially with the foaming machine, which gave Lydia an idea. She groped her arse for a second, feeling what little foam was left inside her knickers.

"Hey... I think my leggings need refilling, wouldn't you agree??" she smiled at Mike, glancing over at the foaming machine. Mike smiled back, kissing her on her cheek quickly. Lydia jumped up and grabbed a towel to wipe some of the mess off her soft, silky hands.

Lydia wandered over to the other sofa with a spring in her step; noticing that her current leggings were leaking through the material now, she grabbed the other pairs of leggings from her bag.

A much thicker winter pair of leggings. She slipped them on as best she could. With so much gunge already inside her current pair, it made moving more difficult.

Her legs and thighs squelched as she managed to slide into her thicker leggings, which hugged her bulging lower body snugly, showing off her increased size.

"Now, time to fill these up and leave it in there... I bet you can fit the last of that cream inside me... you might get another blowjob if you can!" Lydia grinned cunningly, beckoning him over.

"And with custard and pudding left, maybe I can see how much I can fit in your boxers." she giggled, giving Mike a seductive smile.

Mike jumped up as Lydia zipped up her bag and went to lie down on the foaming machine table. He came into another huge rush of horny excitement. Lydia was so eager to get messy again so soon. He loved her horny enthusiasm.

Lydia lay on the table. Mike poked the tube nozzles down into her knickers once more. Nearly ready, he quickly refilled the foaming machine with as many cans as possible. Mike flicked the start-up switch and began pumping vast amounts of shaving foam into Lydia's leggings.

"So that's the last of it all! Let's see how big I can get you!" He said happily, moving over to the table as suddenly five huge jets of shaving foam burst into her knickers, causing her arse to expand rapidly, pushing all the existing foam, custard and pudding further down her legs. Lydia didn't seem to care as long as her leggings were filled again.

"Aww man, this feels so good...." she said, closing her eyes and moaning softly. The foam now pushed its way down her legs, causing them to bulge even further. Mike stood there watching her legs, arse, and hips grow in size at an incredible rate.

After about a minute, her leggings were packed tight with shaving foam, and her legs and arse were now quite large and round. The fabric was being pushed out so much it looked perfectly smooth.

Mike then refilled the machine with the last few cans, packing in as much as possible, but because of how much was already on her leggings, he'd need to turn up the pressure in order for the foam to be forced into her leggings. Otherwise, it would start backing up into the pipes.

Lydia looked back to observe the perfection being created inside her leggings. She bit her lips as Mike smiled, turning the machine up to full power.

"Now, this could very well rip your leggings wide open, with so much Foam in there. I don't think they could hold much more," he said, watching her lower body expand wildly.

"Ah, if they rip, they rip, but I think we both want to see if they can hold anymore. Just think, if they do, you get to squeeze my arse again. Plus, if you pick a few good films to watch, I'll suck you off again!" Giggled Lydia, knowing that Mike would agree without question.

He nodded and flicked the switch again, this time when the five jets of foam burst into her knickers. They seemed to roar because of the sheer amount of pressure forcing so much Foam into her leggings.

Lydia gasped; the feeling of so much Foam pushing its way into her knickers almost made her orgasm. It felt so good on her skin, sending strong vibrations through her body, teasing her soaked cunt intensely.

Lydia's lower body continued to expand, even though they seemed like they were beyond full. These leggings were holding up far better than the others so far, with no gunge seeping through the material yet. Although Lydia could feel foam trying to force its way out the top of her leggings, even with all her belts and straps on.

Soon, her leggings began to creek slightly as the material stretched too far beyond what they were designed to handle. Lydia began to moan louder; the vibrations pulsed through her vagina.

Mike could see faint white patches starting to form all over her legs and arse as the foam began seeping through the fabric of her leggings, but despite this, they were holding everything incredibly well.

Just as the final cans started to empty into her leggings, Lydia began to climax, the vibrations being enough to make her cum; she started gasping as she came closer and closer to her release. Suddenly, she blew, wriggling as the very last of the foam was tightly packed into her knickers and her juices spread throughout the front of her knickers again.

Lydia gasped and sighed satisfyingly as she slowly slid off the table, using Mike to steady herself.

"It is done, my queen... You have been completely filled!" said Mike moving on close to her and gently resting his hands on her colossal foam-filled arse. He felt it for a while, feeling the smooth roundness of total perfection. Lydia moaned slightly every time he squeezed at her arse.

Lydia wrapped her arms around him tightly, and they soon began to kiss passionately again. After a minute or two, Lydia wanted to find a mirror to see what they had created.

Once she got a look at her tightly filled leggings, she never wanted to leave them, wishing she could stay with all this fantastic creamy foam locked inside. Lydia then turned to Mike and ordered him to stand by the trolley so she could resume filling his boxers.

Mike stood there waiting; Lydia waddled over, giving him a dark but seductive smile. She grabbed a heavy jug of rice pudding and pulled open the front of his trousers and boxers. She leaned in to kiss him as she started pouring the entire jug into his boxers; Mike moaned as she did.

After pouring in two more huge jugs of rice pudding and four jugs of custard, his boxers were nearly overflowing. Mike was in utter heaven, having so much inside his pants. Bits started leaking from the bottom of his pants, so Lydia tied a few spare straps around his knees, which immensely helped to hold everything in.

Now that they were completely stuffed, they moved the sofa together and then sat down, cuddling up tightly. They picked a movie to watch, sitting on the couch with so much foam and sticky stuff inside their trousers.

They continued to kiss and play with one another but made sure everything stayed neatly inside their pants. After just one movie and a long and sloppy but tasty blowjob, they fell asleep cosily wrapped around each other. Lydia slept very comfortably in her foam and gunge-filled leggings, leaving it all in there till the morning, intending to leave it all trapped inside for as long as possible.

12