All Comments on 'A Food Truck Romance'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Doing good paid off for the hero in this case!

5

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Great well told first portion. The writing after the MC began having sex was not as good. Almost as if there was a second writer involved. Still and all a nifty well told romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story and the relationship between the two characters. However the two did not speak like the locals (people from Hawaii) that they are supposed to be. If you moved them to another beach location, the dialog would work better. Or try to get a better feel as to how locals think and talk.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I really, really loved the underlying story arc but the cheesy dialogue between the MCs was just a bit too much to give it top scores. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet! What a delicious romance to go along with a succulent teenage babe like Mattie. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Amazing story and a great combination of romance and sex. The premise of the tale made it more appealing and for Mel to show respect and restraint sealed Mattie's love. I'm a romantic and this was over the top. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

I gave you five stars, though you need a proof reader. Also, the story was wrapped up a little too quickly. The new restaurant would have been interesting to see happen.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I like a bit of sex, particularly when it's served up with a smattering of sauce and a generous helping of humour .lipsmackingly delicious.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Oh and a little helping hand goes a long way.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Certainly a Fantasyland special. The poor, deserted waif template, but just fine. 5*

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Damsel in distress gets help from a nice guy then helps his dream come true. What's not to like? Five stars, and thank you for it.

EmotionalEmotionalover 1 year ago

Great little story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The disclaimer is a bit silly. Midpoint begins your "obscene carnal escapades" and pretty much goes on for the rest of the tale. This isn't a tale by oggbashan that has only oblique mentions of sex. However you do need a bit of a proofread. Enjoyed the different foods mentioned. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

However, I rather dislike the keeping of the silly myth of the pain of the first time. Clearly something made by men who didn't want to be gentle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As someone said: nice little story. But it does not need a little proofreading. It needs a workover. Typos are the least, but wrong tenses, wrong verb forms, strange choice of words (what are youth breasts?), missing words etc. are galore. The explanations of the food in brackets are awkward as they interrupt the flow of reading. Give it another go!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley114 months ago

Great fun - and almost believable....

Five stars

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[09.01.24]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous