A Food Truck Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean forward, Mattie, grasp my shoulders. Fuck me, girl, fuck yourself on my cock! Yeah, grind that stiff clit of yours against my hairy groin. Don't hold back! Fuck me, Mattie Akina! Cum for me! Do it, girl, do it!"

Sweat beaded and dripped from her lovely face. In the dim light, I could see her eyes closed in rapture as her breathing came in hot short gasps. "Ohhh, you evil Chinese man who is enslaving me with his big fat cock pumping in and out of me! You're addicting me to your magnificent dick," Mattie gasped as she began to tremble uncontrollably. "I'm going to cum...for my third time tonight...I am just on the edge...so close...oh, I want it so badly...

"What the fuck!" cried Mattie in utter surprise as my saliva-coated middle finger wormed its way into her clenched virgin anal pucker. "You fucking son-of-a-bitch...arrghh... arrghhh...I am cumming...arrrggghhhh!""

I held Mattie to me as she madly thrashed on my embedded meaty stake that impaled her churning womanhood. Then suddenly she jerked stiffly and then crashed into my welcoming embrace, sobbing, "You are a mean old bastard, you know that? But I love you, Mel. Shit...I am so goddamn tired. Gotta sleep..." And with that Mattie, my eighteen-year-old lover fell into a deep slumber which I soon followed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On the first day of our new life together, Mattie discovered the joys of soapy-sudsy morning shower sex. After generously lathering her outstanding titties, I proceeded to thoroughly handwash every inch, sensuously massaging her firm yet incredible sponginess. When her nipple popped and grew fat, long, and hard, I rinsed them off before alternately inhaling her rubbery tips until she whined like a little baby.

Then kissing her passionately, I spun her around to face the shower wall. Pulling her hips back to me, I fucked her arousing teenage cunt before she could say a single word the way I had always wanted to...hard and fast. Mattie whimpered pitifully under my sexual assault, yet pushed back for more.

However, before I could blast my load into her juicy twat, Mattie twisted free and dropped to her knees before me, she devoured my suddenly released hard-on, paralyzing me by swallowing all that I could give. Despite all my efforts to turn the tables, Mattie soon had me leaning against the shower wall, grunting as I spewed my morning load of baby batter down her gulping throat.

"Now, that's what I call a power breakfast...filling my tummy with delicious non-fatten spunk! Ummm, I could get used to this, Mel. Ummm...yeah...ummm..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It went without saying that our lives were never the same. Having found a woman who took the initiative, I found myself balancing my work drive with a new personal life. Those who saw me now didn't think that I was as young as my lover since Mattie's youthfulness somehow rubbed off on me.

As for Mattie, many began to see her as a young woman and not some teenager. Given that she now felt safe, protected, and for once loved and desired for more than just her body, she matured quickly...and not just herself, and focused on living with me instead of trying to just get by and surviving. Many would have never guessed that she was barely legal, and this pleased Mattie to no end.

Our food truck continued to be our bread and butter as our daily specials and refreshed menus drew customers not only from the beachgoers and surrounding neighbors. Still, when there was a lull, I introduced Mattie to the good old quickie In the tight confines of the truck, ...whether it was my hands slipping under her arms to grope her boobs or pinch her nipples...or more.

"God, Mel, you're such a horny bastard/ As soon as there's a break in the day, you're pulling down my bikini bottom...good thing our customers can't see that I'm naked below the waist...and slipping me some meaty rope as I'm bent of the truck's open window. I love how you quickly mount and hump me like a rutting bull. However, after you blow your wad in my cunt, you don't even bother to clean me, you bastard....just leaving me naked with your jism oozing out of my abused twat to run down my inner thighs. Hmmph, men!"

"I wouldn't talk if I were you, my young part-Hawaiian lovely. You're not above copping a free feel of my cock or ass. And what about the times you've yanked down my board short to suck on my cock, you skanky slut. And to make matters even worse, there have been times when you don't even finish your blow job...leaving me with my hard-on exposed and throbbing...blue balls in the making."

"Well, it's all your fault you know. You've treated me like I've never been treated before... making a junior partner...and even though you didn't say it, there was a promise of a better life...plus, a chance to sleep in a real bed. Then on top of seducing me...yes, you did with your woe-is-me story... you made me get on the pill so that I could be your personal fuck-slut. Yeah, I know that was so I wouldn't get knock-up...not that I would have minded. But the pill made my tits swell...not that you minded...and made me horny as hell. Hmmph, I hope you're happy..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had to sit back as Mattie was fresh out of the shower following our celebration of her nineteenth birthday (God, how time has flown by). I casually gazed at my teenage lover who was clad in her usual thin white t-shirt with nothing underneath, and after some though, looked Mattie in her lovely eyes and said, "Mattie, do you know that for once in my life, I am happy and it's all because of you. We've known each other for a little less than a year. When I think of us, I know that there are only two things that would make me happier..."

When I didn't finish my statement, Mattie who was obviously overcome by curiosity, blurted, " And...what are your two things, Mel? Don't keep me waiting and in suspense."

After a pregnant pause, I looked adoring at my young lover and said, "Mattie, the first thing that would make me happier is a brick-and-mortar Asian Deli...a place where we can display my full culinary talents. A food truck was the right way when I was starting out. There's little overhead...and the food options are cheap, easy to cook, and satisfying... best of all, you can always drive to a new location if things get slow where you are.

"However, when we changed the menu, added a catering option, and slaved much of the days, we did really well. We have managed to build a nice nest egg that will make a down payment on my dream possible. In a deli-like store, I can by offering the traditional okazuya fare and well as some creative entries drastically expand our store and catering menu. We couldn't do these things because of our limited truck space, and our cooking, refrigerating, and display limitations.

"Let me explain how we might make a dream come true. I started thinking about my dream when several things happened. I happen to see this old-time drive-in restaurant where people walk in and placed their take-out orders. It occupies a corner unit at a busy strip mall that is not far from our beach park, is easily accessible, and has ample parking.

The drive-in owners were an elderly couple who wanted to retire but none of their kids or grandchildren wanted to take over the business. Surprisingly, they didn't want to call it quits because of their loyal customers and their long-time cooking staff. If we take over their store and do things right, we can make their old-time customers ours, and hire an already trained food staff. With the added help we could expand our food offerings and especially expand our catering business by adding a delivery service (for an additional surcharge) for large parties or gatherings."

"Yeah, Mel, we could offer premade breakfast and lunch bentos for workers to grab-and-go or let our customers select the food items for their special plates based on what appeals to their appetites. In the beginning, we could make enough food to ensure a sell-out each day, then our crew could prep for the following day or focus on our catering for special events. However, what about our food truck?"

"Funny that you should ask. Believe it or not, I was approached by a guy...Johnny... who works as part of a renovation company but wanted to get out to pursue his passion... cooking Filipino food. When he saw our Asian-take on a food truck menu, he started thinking that I might be able to do the same. He wanted to take over our food truck and location and was willing to take over the lease for our warehouse space which is cheaper than his current apartment. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough money to buy us out lock-stock-and-barrel.

"I was surprised because I didn't know what we'd do if we sold out, But after talking with the old couple and promising to maintain their staff once we start up, we came to a reasonable tentative agreement. Then after speaking with my bank, I managed to get a small business loan to help in purchasing the store and any new equipment needed.

"Johnny and I came to an agreement that he would do renovations to our specifications with supplies provided for from our savings. His labor expenses would then be deducted from the sale price of our food truck which brought the buying price within his means.

"We'd have to look for a place to stay, but anything would be a step up from our current situation. With you on my side, we can do it...fifty-fifty partners in business and in life. What do you say?"

"Mel, you know my answer already. After all, you have done for me, don't you already know that I am all-in when it comes to you and our romance?

"Now tell me what is the second 'thing' that would make you happy? Come on, tell me..."

"Mattie, I would be the happiest man on Earth if you would marry me, be my wife, and be the mother of my children."

With her eyes wide and mouth open, Mattie was flabbergasted as she could not believe what she had just heard. However, when reality sunk in, she launched herself on top of me, covering my face with hot wet kisses.

"Oh, fucking yes, Mel! I will marry you and will be the best wife and mother of your children that I can be. Yes, yes, yes, I accept!"

With that, Mattie yanked off her t-shirt which set her generous boobs bouncing and swaying as her nipples jutted obscenely. Hurriedly stripping me naked and kissing me senseless as she rubbed her nakedness over mine, my Hawaiian lover purred, "Oooh, I hope my lover, my future husband and the father of my children, is ready for his horny fiancée's patented blow-job. When I get you hard, I am going to mount and ride you to seal your proposal and promise to me.

"Now," mumbled Mattie as she teasingly sucked on my dickhead, "The only question in my sex-overloaded mind is do I get off the pill now, or wait until we're married, or we're successful in our new business venture? What do you say?"

All I could utter was a deep guttural groan as my rock-hard cock disappeared down my lover's...or should I say fiancée's gulping throat. "Fuck! Am I glad I took and chance, and lent a helping hand to a young woman in need? You're goddamn right I am!"