A Foolish Wager

Story Info
A Lady agrees to a foolish wager with an intruder.
4.7k words
3.77
19k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You finally got off work and it's been a hard day. Seems like every time you turned around there were customers to wait on and you had no time for a cigarette break.

As you leave you light up a cigarette and decide that what you really need is a nice, long, hot shower. Which you know you can do without being disturbed because a friend will be away for two days and you have the trailer to yourself.

As you walk in the door to your bedroom you start taking off your clothes, the whole time thinking about how good that shower is going to feel. You state out loud that you can pick up your clothes later.

You prepare your shower and climb in, the hot water feels good cascading down your body as the tension of the day washes away.

Strangely though you feel as if someone is watching you, but you do nothing about it. You just stand there under the showerhead and continue to relax. You hear the shower curtain move and someone climbs in behind you. At first you start to get nervous. Who is this person and what do they intend to do.

As you start to straighten up a pair of hands are on your shoulders and a voice says "relax and enjoy young lady". They start rubbing your neck and shoulders and it feels good. You know you should do something, maybe call out for help but for some reason you decide against it. Even as those hands move lower on your body!

Placing your hands on the wall in front of you to keep your balance, you lean back slightly. You take a deep breath as one of those hands cups your breast and begins to massage it in such a way as to cause both of your nipples to become erect. You lean back even further resting your body against your this unknown intruder. You realize that you are now free to use you hands as well so you reach over your head and feel your intruders head and pull him closer. There is no mistake that he is aroused by the scene that is happening in your shower and you notice his other hand sliding around to your front and dropping lower then you thought it would go.

You think to yourself "I should stop this right now before things go way to far out of hand!" But you know that even now you are being betrayed by your own body, it's as if you have no control over what you're doing.

That hand drops even lower and without a thought on your part, your legs spread open allowing this person access to your most intimate of areas. You feel the fingers glide over you lips and your legs spread a little more. As two fingers spread your lips, a third finds your clit and begins to slowly stroke it.

Even as you think to yourself "This has gotten too far out of hand", that finger is steadily stroking your clit causing it to grow and causing your juices to flow in abundance. Even though you are in the shower with the hot water running over your naked body you can feel your juices flowing from your pussy down your leg.

You place your hand on top of the one on your breast and a slight moan escapes your lips as that cruel finger slowly slides into the folds of your pussy. You bite your lower lips in an attempt to stop anymore sounds from escaping but to no avail. Your intruder knows beyond any doubt that you're his to do with as he pleases.

Your eyes are closed as he turns you around and places your back against the wall. You wish to see just who is doing this to you even though you are pretty sure you already know who it is but, your eyes just wont open. He lifts your leg, placing your foot on the side of the tub. You whimper slightly when his finger is removed leaving you feeling empty. Suddenly your mouth flies open and you take a deep breath and a very loud moan comes forth from your throat as his finger is replaced by an even more cruel tongue. Which starts at your clit and is doing things that you have never felt before. Driving the lust in your body even higher and causing your juices to flow in even greater amounts. You manage to open your eyes only to see your intruders head placed firmly between your legs and your hands, which you didn't, realized you moved on top of it. You can feel your orgasm building and every time you are about cum he slows down prolonging the ecstasy you are now in which is driving you crazy. It is as if he knows by sheer instinct when to slow down.

Right now you are at the point of letting him do anything he wants to your body as long as you can have some kind of release from this torment. You can feel that your clit is the largest it has ever been and areas of your body are tingling with sensations you have never felt before.

Suddenly even that tongue which has brought you to the edge so many times only to deny you release is gone and you find yourself being lead from the shower back to your own bedroom where he orders you to lay down. You do as he commands without even thinking about it.

You look around and notice there are ropes tied to the corners of the bed and you know that in seconds you won't be able to stop him even if you wanted too. Again you are betrayed by your own body as your wrists and ankles are secured to the corners.

You look up and see your intruder grinning at you just before he places the wick tongue back in your pussy. To you it feels like hours have passed as he has tasted every part of your pussy and still hasn't given you release.

He stops and stands beside the bed and states "All you need to do is tell me what you want, that's right just say what you really need and I'll give you, my naughty young lady the release you most desperately desire."

You feel my fingers playing with your pussy now and you respond by saying "please". I smile and say "Please, please what? I don't know what you want young lady?" You feel my fingers go even lower and start playing with your backdoor, which you are finding out, is turning you on even more. You respond to my probing by saying very softly "Fuck me, please ". I chuckle and state "I can't hear you, I guess I'll have to leave you tied up a while and start over!" Suddenly you yell out "No please fuck me, fuck me now."

I smile and say "now that was a good young lady soon you'll be well trained". As I climb into the bed with you, you realize that yes you will be well trained and quite happy as you feel my penis slide in and in just a few strokes you find the release you have been desiring. Your orgasm hits you in wave after wave of pleasure and you're unsure which was harder to bear, the teasing or the release. It doesn't really matter because you know that you belong to me from now on and you'll gladly do whatever I want!

You awaken in the morning only to find that your still tied to the bed, you hear me in the other room. You try to free yourself only to find that you are too well tied.

"So my young lady is awake is she?" I say as I walk into the bedroom. "I'll tell you what if you agree to a small wager then I'll let you up so you can go to the bathroom."

You look up at me and ask "what's the wager?" To which I reply "Oh no, first you agree then I'll let you up otherwise you'll be tied to the bed for the next two days at which time I'll leave and you'll never see me again!"

You lay there and think about last night and how badly you want to get even with me. It's a little hard to think at the moment because you can feel that your bladder is very full and you have to go to the bathroom extremely badly. "Alright, I accept your wager just let me up so I can pee!" you say with a tone of bravado.

"Just so you know before I untie you if you lose the wager your mine to do with as I please anytime I please, understand?" I say. you respond by saying with an annoyed "yes, I understand now you understand this if I win the same is true for you!"

I smile and say "Agreed!" I bend over and unties you from the bed.

You walk into the bathroom then you realize I have removed the door and I'm standing right behind you. You turn and look at me. I just smile and state "well I couldn't have you lock the door and not complete our wager. Besides until the wager is over you're not leaving my sight."

You turn back around and walk over and sit down and proceed to go pee. "We'll see who is under whose control after this wager is over!" you state with confidence.

I walk in and stand in front of you while your going and says "Here is the challenge that I have for you. When you're done in here we are going to walk out into the living room where I will place a magazine on the floor. You will stand on the magazine for three hours or if I leave the room. If either one of those two things happen you win. I promise not to touch you in anyway during that time. Do you understand the challenge young lady?"

A devilish smile crosses your face as you think of all the things your going to do once I has lost the so-called challenge. "Oh yes, I understand very well what is going to happen!" You reach for the paper to wipe yourself and look up and me still standing there watching and smiling. Let the pervert have his fun while he can, in three hours maybe less the tables will be turned and then we'll see how well he handles it. So you spread your legs and slowly wipe yourself.

Once you are done you both walk out to the living room where you see I have cleared a large area of the floor and in the center is the magazine waiting for you. "Your time starts as soon as you step on that magazine." I state. You also notice there is a cooler setting off to one side along with a chair, which you figure, is for me to sit in.

You walk over, step on the magazine and see me start a countdown timer where you can see it very easily. "So I have to stay on this magazine for three hours?" you ask.

"Yes, or until I leave the room which ever comes first. There is no need to be uncivilized during your challenge. So let us talk and get to know one another, perhaps you'd like something to drink." I ask.

"Yes a glass of milk would be nice." you respond thinking that I'll have to go to the kitchen and get it for you.

I smile knowing full well what you were hoping for. I turn and walk over to the cooler and grabs some milk and a glass and pour you some then move a TV tray beside the magazine." There you go, now you won't have to hold it while we talk." As I walk back to my chair.

You can easily see that I has a very large thermos of coffee and I'm drinking quite a bit of it. "He'll have to leave fairly soon to use the bathroom at the rate his drinking that coffee." You think to yourself. "So what gives you the right to sneak into our Trailer and do what you did to me last night?" you ask taking a drink of milk.

"Well to be quite honest with you. You appeared to be a young lady who needs to be shown just how to behave yourself. I've watched you for a while now and realized that you were in need of some very serious training. That way you would be able to serve the person who has control over you the way that they should be served. I felt you needed to be taught to obey." I stated quite clearly.

As you stand there drinking your milk and talking you notice an hour has passed. "This is almost too easy" you think.

"Well all this coffee is going right through me. I guess I need to use the restroom." I state.

You start to smile as you think "I've got you now pervert!" Then to your surprise I produce a small porta-potty and goes right there in front of you.

"Ah that's better" I say with a smile. "Are you doing Okay over there? "

"I'm just fine you say with a smug tone." After all you went to the restroom before you got started and you know that you can go without a potty break for at least three and a half-hours. "How do I know you'll keep your end of the wager if you lose?" you ask.

"The same way I know you'll keep up your end if you lose... Honesty and dignity!" I state. "After all what kind of people would we be if we didn't keep our word?"

As you stand there talking you notice that now two and a half-hours have passed. You notice that something is different! You feel your belly rumble and you have a very sudden urge to go to the bathroom. Then you realize all too late that there was no way for you to win and you look up to see me smiling.

"Oh I'm sorry did I forget to mention that the milk was spiked with a laxative? It makes the challenge even more of a challenge. Now it is your sheer willpower versus my staying in the room and your own body." I state with a grin. "Can you hold out long enough to make it to three hours and not make a mess? There are three options open to you right now; 1. Hold it in until your three hours are up then run to the bathroom hoping you don't make a mess. 2. Run to the bathroom and give yourself relief. Or last but not least; 3. Remain where you are and clean up the mess afterwards my young lady."

You think to yourself that there is no way your going to make a mess here in the living room of a friend's trailer, she'd kill you no matter the reason. You decide to hold it as long as you can and once you've won then he'll be very sorry. You no more get done thinking that when the first wave of cramps hit you and you almost lose control but you manage to hold it. Looking at the clock there are only twenty more minutes to go. You have to hold out.

"My, my that was a close one wasn't it my young lady? You know it is only going to get worse from here on out. I bet you can feel your tummy rumbling and right now the pressure is building up back there. Soon young lady you won't be able to stop it from coming out then what are you going to do? You're already mine and you don't want to admit it." I say with a smile.

Suddenly another wave of cramps hit you and you realize that I am right and you make a mad dash for the restroom. You make it just in time. As you look up you see me standing there.

"Don't worry young lady I'll take care of you and you'll learn to do as your told and be a proper young lady always." I state. "Now when you're done let me know because I'm going to clean you up and start your training." I turn and walk into the bedroom leaving you a small measure of privacy so you can think about how you were so sure you were going to win and that you made a silly mistake.

When you finish you call to me and say "I'm done now what?"

"Get in the shower so we can clean you up. Its no good trying to train a dirty young lady and you do want to be a proper young lady don't you?" he replies.

"Yes sir, I do want to be a proper young lady." you state as you step into the shower.

I start the water and give you a very through bath, taking my time on the most important parts of your body. I produces a razor and makes sure that your pussy is well trimmed and tell you that from now on that is how it is to stay. Then I open a towel and dry you off. "Okay into the living room and lets get started." I state.

As you walk back into the living room you notice that the clock had only five minutes left on it. You feel my hands on your wrists placing them behind your head. Then I spread your legs shoulder width apart. Thereby allowing myself easy access to any part of your body I desire.

"From now on if I tell you that it is time for your inspection, this is the position you will get in. Your body is mine to play with or do with what I please. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand." Is all you say as you feel my fingers playing with your nipples and lightly squeezing your breasts.

"Your pussy, your mouth and even your ass are mine to play with, stuff or to screw as I see fit. You can not refuse me at anytime. Do you understand that?"

"Yes sir, I understand." you respond as my hand moves down to your ass.

"Good now that we understand one another. Turn around and bend over young lady." I state in a commanding voice.

You slowly turn around and bend over at the waist. I instruct you to reach back and spread your cheeks with both hands. Which you do quickly. You feel a finger starting to probe your ass.

"My, you seem just a little tight back here. From now when ever I'm around you will apply a lube to your backdoor incase I decide that I want to use it. This time though I'll do it because it needs to be nice and slick."

With that having been said you feel me start applying a lube to your tight little asshole and a finger pushing it inside. After a few seconds you feel the finger sliding in and out quite easily and I add another finger. Slowly your asshole opens wider.

"There that should be big enough for this." I state as I remove my fingers and starts to insert a medium size butt plug.

You start to pull away. Suddenly my hand whips around the front of your legs holding you in place and my other hand cracks you on the ass. Which starts to sting.

"Well, I guess we'll have to show you how to stand still!" I respond pulling you over my knees. I place my forearm across your back so you can't move and proceeds to spank each of your ass cheeks. They land in rapid secession and you ass starts to feel like it is on fire.

After a few minutes you beg me to stop and promise not to move again. As you get up from my lap you reach back and rub your ass. It's warm to the touch and stings quite a bit but you also notice that your pussy has gotten very wet from your spanking. You look at me and see me making a turning motion with my finger so you turn back around and get back into position so I can insert the butt plug.

"Oh my, it would appear that my younglady enjoys getting spanked." I say as I slowly inserts the butt plug. I place a belt around your waist and hook a controller to it that has a wire running to the plug in your ass. "You know I will use a spanking once in a while to get a bad young lady's attention but there are other methods that work just as well. I'm very sure that before we are done you'll experience these as well and you will most likely even act up once in a while to receive them. Now go stand in the corner."

As you walk over to the corner I place your wrists into a set of handcuffs. "Now stay here while I get the second part of your punishment ready."

"What do you mean second part?" You blurt out without thinking.

"You were doing good for a while, saying 'yes sir' well by not saying 'sir' you've earned the next part of your punishment. So you know you will call me sir when we are alone. Do you understand?" I state.

"Yes sir." You reply meekly because you begin to understand that until you obey me without question you will lose.

After just a few minutes I return to the room and has you go into the bedroom. As you enter you notice that the ropes are still on the bed. There is a vibrator lying there along with a couple of what appears to be beach towels.

"Now get on the bed face up." I command.

Which you do quickly. As your ass is still stinging as it hits the bed. You see me secure your wrists to the head of the bed and you can't help but think what in the hell is he going to do now.

"Raise your legs so I can have access to your pussy." I state while picking up the vibrator and moving one of the beach towels.

You very nervous and slightly scared as you raise your legs towards the ceiling granting me access to your pussy. You relax a little as I slide it into your wet hole and tell you to lower legs and spread them. As I secure your legs you notice that the beach towel is under you and it is very thick.

In one quick motion I pull the towel up between your legs making sure that the vibrator won't come out and you realize that it is not a beach towel after all. It's a very thick diaper I have just put you in. You start to struggle but to no avail the diaper is secured and a pair of plastic panties are snapped into place. The diaper is so thick that it forces your legs apart and you blush in embarrassment. I also reach up and place a collar around your neck to which a ball gag is attached by a small ribbon. This I place in your mouth. "Since you like to act up I'll teach you what happens to young ladies that are defiant and like I said need to be trained."

12