A Foolish Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I get off the bed I takes the controller from the butt plug and another from the vibrator and lay them on the bed beside you. Each one I set to a low setting and turns them on. You can feel them bumping against one another inside you along with the low level of vibration causing your pussy to become even more wet. As you look up at me, I take a snapshot with a digital camera. I am grinning at you and your embarrassment become even more apparent.

"I want to keep a record of your progress during your training and it is a little added insurance that you will keep up your side of the wager." I say as I takes several more snapshots. After a few moments I stop and state, "I'll go make us something to eat. You just lay there and realize what a bad naughty young lady you've been. You are going to learn to be a good young lady in public and a good sex slave by the time I'm done with you." As I start to walk out of the bedroom.

As you lay there thinking "What in the hell have I gotten myself into? Maybe I should have just gone in the living room that way I would have won." Your thoughts wonder slightly as those two mean devices I placed in you hum a long. You can feel an orgasm building and think "well at least I'll get to cum." So you close your eyes and imagine the ball gag in your mouth is a cock and you start to suck on it.

After what has seemed like hours you realize that your orgasm isn't going to happen, your right on the edge and you can't do anything to finish the job. You start to think you'll go insane if you don't get some relief. As you open your eyes you see me standing there smiling at you and you notice that your bladder is very full and you need to pee very badly. Which isn't helping your orgasm problem at all.

"So my young lady likes to suck on things does she? Well, don't worry by the time I'm through with you you'll be a well trained young lady." I says as I unbuckles my pants and pull out my cock. I then remove the ball gag from your mouth and replace it with my cock. "Suck on this a while my young lady. You know that you love the taste and the feel of a good stiff cock going in and out of your mouth."

As you start to suck my cock I change the speed on the two vibrators. They are set to two different levels of vibration which would normally cause you to orgasm, especially while being forced to suck a cock but, because you have to pee so badly you can't quite get there.

"What's wrong my young lady can't you orgasm? I can fix that for you and you'll start to find that you'll love to orgasm any way I make you." I state as I start to press down on your bladder.

You feel a small trickle of pee escape and you try very hard to stop it but as soon as it hits the diaper your wearing a wave washes over you and your orgasm starts.

Suddenly I'm Cumming in your mouth and your orgasm explode with an intensity you have never felt before and you lose all control of your body. In some part of your mind you realize that even as your orgasm is exploding your peeing in your diaper and it seems that the more you pee the more intense your orgasm becomes. You can taste my jizz rolling around in your mouth as I pull my cock out. Then you hear the clicking of the camera but you no longer care about that as you pass out from waves taking control of you.

When you awaken, I am standing there and you notice that the vibrator is no longer in your pussy. You also realize that the plug is still firmly up your ass and now your diaper is soaked. Though for some reason you don't care you'll do anything he desires from now on! No matter how embarrassing it is.

Oh yes you now realize that he now has complete control over you and your body. All you can do is smile as he places his hand on top of your wet diaper and rub your pussy.

Your hands and legs are free but for some reason you don't want to move. What you once considered dirty and nasty you realize will become normal for you. Just wondering what is next causes your pussy to get wet once again and you can feel another orgasm building. Heading on its way right into your wet diaper.

12