A Foot Fetish Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and saw my car, lucky it was dark but I made my way to the car. I saw 2 people walking and I hid behind some rubbish bins. The coast was clear and I went to my car naked, I got in and quickly thought about putting my dress on but I thought I couldn't zip my self up so I put a hoody on but that didn't cover my Chastity.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt ashamed. I then thought I need to get out of the car like this, on the way home Mistress messaged me said good luck getting out of your car!

I arrived home and exited the car, one of my neighbors was putting there recycling out and saw me walking by. She laughed and said goodnight was it?! Haha. Wow that's a small one! I looked at my penis and she giggled and ask if I wanted to come in. I said that I better had not and Mistress said to say thank you for zipping me up earlier.

Later that evening I got a message from Mistress and she asked me if I wanted to move. I had to read it 20 times!! I wanted to so badly and replied back yes please Mistress! She give me a list of 3 things to prove I was ready and that was..

1. Sell my house and belongings 2. Tell my neighbors and invite them over 3. Get a tattoo above my cage with property of Mistress K on it

This worried me about the thought of being locked up for good but I had to respect Mistress and hope I didn't get any strikes.

I did the 3 things as requested, I moved in with her and she showed me my room. Inside the room was very little, this is where you will sleep slave. I said thank you Mistress. Mistress asked when will your neighbours be coming over, I said Friday night if that ok Mistress. That sounds perfect and I can't wait to show you off!

Friday night came and there was a knock on the door but I couldn't heard who it was. The door opened and there was Mistress and my two neighbours. You might come out and show them the respect they deserve. I crawled out and kiss both of there feet.

The women went you have trained him well! My Mistress said follow us slave. Slave you are going to serve us tonight, am I understand? Yes Mistress. Get us some wine now, I did and walked in carrying the drinks. I became embarrassed as I was naked with my Chastity cage on as well.

Mistress could sense this and wanted me to answer some questions in fronted my old neighbors. Tell them what activities turns you on? I looked at them and answered I love feet, being spanked, being in Chastity, humiliation, degradation and anything that Mistress wants me to do. They were stunned, really? Yes I do, I go to work and then I come home get naked and I'm ready for Mistress if she needs me.

Wanna watch him in a session? They said yes please. I was really nervous and she said he will do anything for me! They watched as I went over her lap and was spanked. They laughed everytime I said thank you after every spank. After my spanking was done, I licked her feet while they were drinking.

She asked them if there was anything I could do for them, the guy said I've never had a blowjob before? I looked at Mistress with pleading eyes and she said maybe another time. They were about to leave to Mistress pointed to there feet, I kissed them goodbye and they left. My Mistress said I did well done.

This was my new life now and I count myself a very lucky foot slave!

12