A Foot Maid's Tale

Story Info
Kara pushed and prodded my feet, digging into the soft balls.
1.2k words
4.41
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking my place in the comfy leather chair she removed my flip flops gently from my small cute feet, placing them in the warm water, soaking my feet while I looked at my phone. My feet deserved to be pampered after walking around in heels all week.

As my feet soaked I pretended not to look at Kara on her knees before me by playing on my phone. She is gorgeous, blonde hair, blue eyes, slender figure and small perky breast. She was arranging the oils and lotions she was preparing to use in servicing my feet.

I loved her private visits at home with Kara after meeting her at the salon. After a few visits to my home I started just wearing a robe I would accidently let fall open. She removed my feet slowly, one by one drying them with a soft towel, taking them in her delicate hands, rolling them around and massaging my greater foot with oil. Her delicate hands rubbed lotion everywhere: the heel of my foot, my arch, in between my toes. She would tickled me playfully and it felt so profoundly intimate her working my toes in such a delicate manner.

I feel so good/turn on during Kara's pedicure, she has something special.

"Feel good?" she said with a smile.

Kara is gorgeous I starred into her hazel colored eyes, silently, afraid my voice would reveal my desire, nodding my approval, she continued her work with a skill few have. My robe parting to give her a view of my neatly trimmed red pubes my pussy wet from desire.

Kara pushed and prodded my feet, digging into the soft balls of my feet. Knuckles enclosed around my toes and popping them in a strange chiropractic manner only she had. The lotion felt like spit on my feet, I have dreamed of her sucking my toes and thinking of that making me even wetter, trying to be cool so she wouldn't notice. I tried no to adjust myself, knowing I would be leaving a huge wet spot on the leather chair.

Images of our naked bodies intertwined dancing through my head. Staring down at her beauty servicing my feet desire building. Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the usual arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. My mind wandering, panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

"Cheryle, how does that feel?" I heard Kara say snapping me out of day dream.

"Wonderful," I responded in a shaky voice.

She trimmed and filed my nails, my heat growing watching her pamper my cute little feet, the site of her at my feet serving my feet and toes moving me to the edge. Alone with her half naked that early Saturday morning my hand slid down gently stroking my neatly trimmed red bush. Working on my swollen clit moaning at my touch feeling wonderful.

Lost in the magical moment, laying my head back in the comfy leather chair, closing my eyes to the wonderful feelings. I felt Kara's hot breath on my toes then her sweet warm mouth sucking on my toes. Shaking with pleasure as she sucked on my cute little toes.

My robe fully open fingering my wet cunt as she continued sucking my toes with expertise. Squealing, moaning, panting, building the pleasure and excitement crashing over me. My little body shaking uncontrollably with an epic orgasm. Has I recovered my senses.

"Feel better?" her voice playful and light.

I smiled has she began applying the polish to my toes. My cute little feet felt wonderful pampered, shaped, smooth, freshly polished, my feet are gorgeous I thought watching them has they dried.

"You want some wine before you go?" I asked Kara.

We chatted for hours on the couch, laughing, giggling, drinking wine. Her legs had stretch out her gorgeous feet finding my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet has she had mine early in the day. Prodded each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft toes popping them lightly. Sucking each toe in my mouth working my tongue around them. Kara's moans telling me I was on the right track.

I was loving every minute of servicing her lovely feet, reading my mind, she removed her top freeing her breast. Kara's hands sliding inside her pants pushing them down exposing a hairless pussy I needed to taste. I crawled between her legs, licking my way up, flicking her clit with my tongue. She manage to free her legs from her pants wrapping her legs around my head, pushing me down, fucking my face, my tongue exploring her insides. Her smooth pussy felt wonderful, her scent filling the air, her moans grew louder.

Her hands in my long red hair, her pleasure flowing through me, my tongue straining, juices dripping down my chin. Her body shaking in delight, I lingered there, finally crawling up her body slowly, finding her lips we kissing fervently.

Into my bedroom laying me on the bed, my eyes transfixed on her, my hands rubbing my wet cunt. Her gorgeous naked body bare before me she crawled in at the bottom of the bed. Licking my little feet and toes sending shivers through my body.

Up my legs she kissed and licked as I wiggled in sweet delight. Teasing my pussy with her tongue driving up my wanton desires. Kara moved on up flicking my nipples and sucking my small breast in her mouth. Her toying with me driving me insane my fingers working in and out of my cunt.

Kara straddled my face lowering her pussy on my face rocking and riding my long tongue. Another orgasm hit my little body I screamed into her pussy in delight my cute little toes curling. She braced herself on the wall with her hands ridding my mouth and tongue hard and fast.

Kara squealed in the throes of another beautiful orgasm her juices covering my face. Collapsing on the bed next to me, snuggling up close, we laid there in post orgasmic bliss.

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth tasting her own pussy. Our naked bodies coming together, soft hands, fingers, smooth legs, little feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing more sexual arousal. Lust and desire filled the room with the smell of sex.

Coming together, intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a beautiful intersection of pleasure. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, caressing, moaning, ecstasy with a magical purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined lost in time. Sweet nectar flowing, fingers deep inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion with a star, a tasteful elixir. Two young women on fire with passion and desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors.

Humping frantically, moans, squeals and sighs, tingling, orgasmic feelings building. Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to spend the day, grunting, like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, tingling all over, a beautiful connection for two.