Beach Gal

Story Info
Shy guy goes to beach and meets adventurous nudist girl.
10.7k words
4.64
25.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer's day, and Todd was sitting in his college dorm room, sweating, trying anything he could to relieve some of the heat that was pulsing through his body. He felt like he had tried everything. Cold water, ice, cooling showers, and even plenty of other things to keep his mind off of the pulsing heat.

He had tried to pleasure himself, as a distraction, but frankly, it was too warm for that and he had only gotten more agitated by the heat. But as he browsed his usual porn-sites, he remembered something he had seen in a local newspaper. There was a nudist beach not too far away from his school and campus area, and the thought of them had always intrigued him. He was a good looking guy, he could totally go to a nudist beach and show off his stuff... Right? Todd blushed at the thought, squirming a bit in his chair. It was an exciting thought indeed, but even though he was quite outgoing, he could also be pretty shy about certain things. And this just happened to be one of them.

It wasn't like he could ask his friends to join him. Now that w ould be even weirder. If he happened to see his friends at the beach, they would both be in shock and they would both swear secrecy. If he invited his friends, well, the whole school would definitely know about it. He rolled his eyes and turned off his computer, deciding to head to the library to try to study. Maybe they had better air conditioning there than he had in his room if anything. He pulled on a decent looking outfit and grabbed his backpack before rushing out of his room and towards the library.

Right... Studying. In the heat. He tried for about an hour or so before Todd decided it was not going to happen. His mind kept drifting off to that nudist beach and... Screw it. Why the hell not? He was young, outgoing, good looking, confident (most of the time), it was the perfect time to do it. If not now, then when would he have the opportunity for such a thing? It wasn't as if he was getting younger. Not that someone his age should even be thinking that way to be honest.

Todd decided to head back to his room, and he threw off his backpack onto the bed before going to the wardrobe. He began searching for his swim wear before he groaned and face palmed to himself. Nudist beach, Todd, get it together, he thought to himself and shoved the drawers back into the wardrobe, closing the door swiftly. He just needed himself, a towel, some sunscreen perhaps, and maybe a book to entertain himself with. And a bottle of icy water couldn't hurt either. He packed two towels just to be safe, along with all the other things and he took a few deep breaths, looking over himself in the mirror one last time. He ran his hand through his tousled messy hair, but it was just the right kind of mess. Not that he was going to the beach to pick up chicks but... There might be some good looking ones there. Maybe. Or maybe it would just be filled with old people like you see in all the commercials on tv after hours and he would wish he had never gone in the first place. And then proceed to wash his eyes out with bleach when he got home.

Soon he was out the door though, debating if he should take a taxi or his bike to the beach. Or maybe he would be adventurous and take his longboard. Though he'd rather not end up with a big scrape across his knees on his way, and it was too warm to bike so, taxi it is. His car was currently in repair after quite a wild party, otherwise, he would have driven there himself.

During the taxi ride, he started researching on his phone about how to behave on a nudist beach since he had never been to one. It seemed to be quite straightforward though, no staring, using a lot of sunscreen, not getting stung horribly by jellyfishes. Ya know, the usual sort of thing. He was sure the 'no staring' part was going to be difficult at first, but he would do his best. He was a very respectful guy after all.

He was relieved to see that perhaps it wasn't so weird and strange as he thought about it in his head, and he could feel his confidence grow little by little. It was just a normal beach, with normal beach etiquette, except, everyone was naked. It was kind of like that fear of you being naked in front of a crowd, but you do the trick of imagining everyone else naked. Okay, maybe not the best analogy but it would have to do. It helped his shyness to diminish at least, and that was the important part.

At least until he stepped out of the taxi. He could feel butterflies back in his stomach as he walked the last bit towards the beach, and he tried desperately to shake it off. He could hear water in the distance, and it looked pretty secluded which was good. Secluded and private. He supposed that was what most nudist beaches wanted anyway, or at least he would assume so. But some people just weren't shy about their bodies, so maybe they didn't even care in the slightest if the beach was up on stage for all to see or hidden down in a magical valley.

This was... Somewhere between the two. He first had to traverse up a hill before he encountered a small wooden fence with a gate, which he swiftly opened and heard it creak as it swung on the old hinges. He smiled to himself, it was a nice, calming sound, and he quickly shut the gate behind himself. Down the hill, and then the beach. Just a little bit further...

There it was. And there everyone was. He shouldn't be surprised, but the place was a lot more packed than he had imagined.There was a nice boardwalk that stretched a bit above and over the beach, but most people were laying in the sand. Naked. Yes, he was most definitely staring, but quickly cleared his throat and rubbed his neck to try to distract himself. He walked around a bit in the hot sand before deciding on what he thought was a nice fairly out of the way spot to sit. He didn't want to be smack down in the middle after all. He suddenly felt even shyer than before, but he quickly focused on laying on his beach towel and getting ready instead. He placed his towel out nicely on the sand, trying not to get too much sand on it because, itchy, and then he pulled out his book (as if he could focus on reading right now) and placed it on the towel and then promptly sat down. Right. Time to get naked.

Todd decided to start off with his shirt, easily pulling it off of his torso. This wasn't bad, obviously. But it was what to come that made him shyer. He looked around, and was surprised that no one seemed to be looking at him. He thought everyone would be able to sense his nerves and realise he was 'the new guy'. But everyone was respectful. His shoulders relaxed a little and he breathed a deep sigh of relief before unzipping his jeans and shimmying out of them swiftly. And then, well, only one item of clothing left. He licked his lips slowly before closing his eyes, pulling his boxers off in one go and there it was. His pretty impressive cock. For everyone to see. Or not see, hopefully. No staring, as the blog he had read had stated. He stared down at himself for a moment before realising that must look ridiculous, and then sat down swiftly on the towel.

Okay. Nudist beach, check. Being nude, check. Sunscreen, definitely needed. Todd quickly dug through his backpack, fishing out the sunscreen and started applying it all over. Even on some parts he was unsure could really have sunscreen on but, what the heck. A burnt cock and balls didn't sound all that nice. He sat back down, feeling a bit sticky, but more and more his confidence grew, and it actually was starting to feel kinda nice.

There was a slight breeze and he could feel it much better since he had no clothes on, and it just felt kinda natural. He didn't feel trapped as he did in his room. There were no reminders of school or studying. It was just... Nice. Nice and calm. He closed his eyes for a moment, laying back a bit on the slight hill and smiled to himself. He didn't even think about the fact that everyone around him was nude anymore. It was just him, and the breeze, and the sea.

He did, however, think about how he had to keep this to himself. No way that he was going to get teased for something so amazing. He didn't want it to get ruined, and people usually tended to ruin things for him if he expressed any kind of joy towards something. This was his little secret spot. Away from family, friends, and school.

Or at least, so he thought before he suddenly got some sand kicked in his face and he spluttered quickly. "What the-" Todd started and wiped his eyes before blinking them open, the sand clouding his vision and pricking his eyes uncomfortably.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- hey... Don't I know you from somewhere?" The girl spoke as Todd was still trying to adjust his vision because the grains of sand in them were making things kinda blurry. Todd blushed quickly. That girl. He recognized her. From school. Oh no.

"Uh, yeah, maybe? I think... We might go to the same school... Hi," Todd said and shielded his eyes from the sun, looking up at the blue-haired girl in front of him.

She was absolutely stunning. Nice curves, adorable face, and she just radiated a nice vibe. She had dyed vibrant blue hair, nail polish on her fingers and toes that matched the colour of her hair and glittered in the sun with tons of sparkles in it. His eyes travelled downwards, even though they probably shouldn't, but her breasts were so beautiful and perky, and he felt his body heating up as he looked over her. The soft brown pubes were curled up so cutely just above her- Todd cleared his throat as she giggled and looked back up.

"Hi! Is it okay if I join you?" She asked, but sat before Todd had the chance to even answer her. She practically invited herself but right now, Todd didn't mind. Not at all. "I didn't know we had fellow nudist beach enthusiasts in our school," she said a bit teasingly and Todd's cheeks heated up once again.

"I uh- No actually it's my first time... Heh..." He said, feeling a bit awkward but at the same time, her relaxed state made him feel more relaxed as well. "So uhm, what's your name?" Todd asked and the girl held out her hand swiftly.

"Danika, and you?" She asked with the softest smile and the most eager eyes. Todd reached out and took her hand gently, shaking it equally as soft.

"Todd," he replied with a charming smile, though he couldn't help but still blush to himself just a little. "This is our secret, okay?" He added quickly and Danika giggled with a shrug.

"Sure Todd, don't you worry one bit," she smiled and settled down a bit more before grabbing his book, turning it around in her hand. "A book? You brought a book to a nudist beach? Really?" She teased yet again and Todd nudged her shoulder playfully.

"I just thought- I usually bring a book to the beach and this shouldn't be much different so, here we are," he said and grabbed the book from her hands and shoved it back into his bag to avoid further digs about his reading material. Danika nodded and laid back a bit, looking over the crashing waves.

"Isn't it beautiful here? Much nicer than being cooped up in the library don't you think?" She said and Todd nodded, smiling again to himself, looking over at the waves.

"Yeah, tried that, and tried to study but I failed miserable due to the heat. Hence... My decision to come here," he explained and Danika nodded.

"You made a good choice, Todd," she smiled and gently nudged his leg with her own. "Can I use some of your sunscreen? I can feel my shoulders starting to burn again," she asked and he nodded quickly, reaching for it and holding it up to her. "You can do it, if that's okay with you?" She asked, a slight suggestive look on her face before she turned her back to him. Todd didn't have much of a choice now, not that he minded at all. Danika was beautiful, sparkly, both in personality and looks.

He squeezed a healthy amount of sunscreen onto his hands before he started to gently spread it out on her shoulders and back.

"Seems you've already caught a bit of a burn, make sure to put some cream on it when you get back home..." He murmured, trying to make light conversation as he rubbed the sunscreen into her skin. Her skin was so soft, warm, pale, but pale in the snow-white beauty kind of way.

"Thanks, I could feel my skin start to itch, that must be why then. I feel like no matter how much I put on I still manage to get burnt... My skin is just, hypersensitive I guess..." She muttered before turning around, her breasts bouncing prettily. Todd smiled and put the bottle away before sinking back down on the towel, laying down and observing her gently. "Thank you," she said before stretching slightly, still facing him, with her legs slightly bent. Her beautiful pale skin was hit by the rays of sunlight and for a brief moment, she spread her legs and Todd's eyes travelled downwards.

She was absolutely beautiful. He could feel she did that on purpose, and he most definitely looked, but she didn't seem to mind at all. Even if it was only for a brief second, he could see her beautiful pussy lips, glistening only slightly in the sunlight from being just a little wet from her rubbing her legs together earlier. She looked sweet, and pretty, and beautifully pink and he could see her clit like a beautiful little bud peeking through. he could just get a slight glimpse of her beautiful tight little hole and Todd felt a shiver of pleasure go down his spine. Her tousled light brown pubic hair framed everything perfectly, and he had to force himself to look away as her legs slid close together once again.

He could feel her eyes glancing back over at him and she let out a soft giggle. "Hey, do you feel like taking a walk down the boardwalk? It's quite a cool feeling just strolling down it in the nude," she suddenly suggested and Todd looked up quickly, clearing his throat.

"Uh, yeah, of course, it looks beautiful so why not," he smiled and slowly got up to his feet, looking around for his shoes. He quickly slipped on his black tennis shoes while Danika had some much more interesting fashion sense it seemed as he glanced her way as she slid into her elaborate looking strapped sandals, and buckled them up tightly behind her heel with the silvery steel buckle. They were high-heeled black rubber platforms, and the straps were iridescent and sparkly in the sun. Not sparkly as glitter, but shiny and glowy and all the different colours matched her personality greatly. He imagined the black rubber must be very hot underneath the sun, because his black tennis shoes were hot as hell as well as he slipped them on his feet. He smiled to himself and they started walking up to the boardwalk, a moment of silence between the two yet, it wasn't awkward at all. Which was, odd, t o say the least. Todd just felt comfortable, and it seemed Danika felt that way too. "You know, those shoes do look stylish but highly uncomfortable," Todd grinned and chuckled as Danika punched his arm playfully.

"That's kinda the point ya know? Fashion isn't always comfortable," she grinned back and Todd nodded.

"Either way, they look awesome, just don't take a wrong step and twist your ankle, I don't want to have to carry you all the way back to campus," he teased and she giggled softly.

It was very beautiful indeed out on the boardwalk. Not a lot of people were moving around, but they could see the whole stretch of the beach, the waves crashing against the sand. Sometimes a few large ones in a row, and then the water seemed to calm at the blink of an eye and slow waves just lazily rolled up, making the sand wet and dark. The sun was really strong, and Todd felt like he was working up a sweat even without his clothes on, wondering how that was even possible. It seemed Danika was feeling the same way he thought as he saw her push her edgy blue hair out of her face.

"I'm getting too hot up here, maybe we can find some shade underneath the boardwalk?" She suggested and Todd was quick to agree. He would kill for some shade right now so they both quickly turned around and headed for the first set of stairs that led down beneath the boardwalk.

It turned out to be very good decision. Not only was it very cool since it was mostly all in the shade, it was quite secluded and private as well. Not that Todd had in mind to try anything just yet but... He couldn't let the beautiful image of her pussy out of his mind either. "This works huh?" She said playfully and Todd nodded.

"Yeah, it's really nice," he smiled gently and nodded as well, sitting down in the sand, wishing he had brought his towel but at least he had sight of his personal belongings from here. "I wonder why more people don't come here. You can still see the beautiful sea and the beach but with the benefit of being in full shade. I guess some people are just obsessed with getting their tan on huh?" Todd joked and Danika nodded.

"Mhm," she answered simply, and I could see a slight uncomfortable look on her face. She huffed softly, almost needy and petulant in a way. "I should've peed before walking all the way here..." She grumbled softly and he tilted his head. "The bathrooms are so far away..." She whined a little and shook her head, her blue hair getting all messy. Todd smiled playfully and bit his lip.

"Well... You could just... Pee right here, ya know? Not many people around, except for little ol' me. Besides... I could just watch also...?" Todd asked, a playful question that he wasn't sure was a hundred percent a joke. The thought of it actually sent a pleasurable shiver down his spine again and he looked at Danika, suddenly unsure if the half-joke had landed or if that had been too weird. To his surprise though, Danika just smiled and nodded.

"Okay!" She said with a playful smirk back, looking into his eyes as a way of showing that, yes, she would definitely do it, and yes, he could most certainly watch her. The thought aroused Danika as well, and she quickly pushed up her knees and spread her legs, moving to the side just enough so she could pee freely into the sand but so that he could still see everything. Todd licked his lips gently, watching her pussy beautifully spread open again, admiring it as he suddenly heard a soft sigh of relief from Danika's lips and a pretty, arched, golden stream started flowing into the sand. She looked so beautiful, and he definitely watched all of her body, tip to toe as she relieved herself, wondering how such an act could look so erotic. He wondered if she had done this before in front of other guys but quickly pushed that thought away. He couldn't be bothered thinking of that right now when he had all of Danika to look at.

Though she was soon finished and let out a soft giggle, pushing her legs back together and turning more towards him. "Ah, much better," she smirked and he looked back up at her, a soft flush across his cheeks. "Did you like that?" She asked, unsure for a moment as she glanced between his legs, noticing there was not much going on there, yet at least. Todd nodded quickly though and cleared his throat.

"I uh, yeah, that was amazing, heh, never seen anything like that in person before just... Wow... Yeah..." He stumbled on his words and Danika seemed to smirk proudly at rendering him incoherent from such a simple little act. Danika hummed softly but then a soft, pretty little pout came back to her lips again.

"Believe it or not, but my feet hurt in these damn shoes..." She muttered, rubbing the tops of her feet and ankles just a little. "You were right, stylish, but uncomfortable indeed..." She muttered again and he gave her a soft smile back.

"Well, if you're willing to part with your cool shoes for just a moment, I can give you a foot massage? I just so happen to be a master at them, don't ask me how I know that though..." Todd said with a crooked smile and Danika quickly nodded, tugging off her shoes and shoving them to the side. Though as he was about to reach out for them, instead he found her feet on his lap, rubbing gently against his cock before she settled. He reached down, gently starting to rub, looking at the cute little feet. They were just as pretty as the rest of her, pale, matching sparkly nail polish to the ones on her fingertips, and they were so smooth. He had never felt such smooth feet in his life, and all the toes were perky and just as pretty as the rest of her foot. He couldn't help it, and slowly felt himself begin to twitch and harden underneath her feet. Danika giggled at the feeling, noticing how flustered Todd was getting and she smirked softly.