All Comments on 'A Foot Note in Family History'

by Vaughan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
firstkntfirstkntabout 20 years ago
very hot, and quite unexpected too

in a good way of course... keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!!!!

My wife once beat me off with her feet. YOu have really captured the essence of this fantastic sex act. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incredible

You must be a true foot lover because I am and this was one of the best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nasty stuff!

Foot worship and incest in one hot story. Great story, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mom's feet fascinating thrill

this is the best story I've ever read in literotica. please write more and more foot fetish in family

Reynorx28Reynorx28over 19 years ago
Foot Lover's Paradise!!!

Unbelieveable!! In one story you captured the essence of most the foot fantasies I know of! Truely a HOT story I would love to see an extension on this at some point. It was well written and had just enough story so as not to be just a "fuck fling" and still maintain the "get to the sex" illusion. Like I said if possible a continuation of this line would be great! Hope to see much more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Danm

Hot Damn that was good, Please write more storys

Sexual_EsSexual_Esover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

This is absolutely amazing. I was on the edge of my seat all the way through. Beautifully executed fetish and incest - what a great combination. Thank you so much. I will definitely be reading this again. And soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot feet

I'm not into feet but the story line works so well keep it going . It does paint a nice picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

Liked the story a lot. Played into my fantasy exactly! Perhaps cumming in Mom's mouth and ass would add to the intesity of the story. How about another twist, like Mom wearing vintage stockings and heels and a "golden shower" with Mom and Sis would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow.

Like a few others, I'm not even that into feet, but this was an amazing story. Blew me away! ;)

YoungStud23YoungStud23about 13 years ago
Awesome!

Dude! This is an awesome story! I still have a stiffy! lol. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exact experiance I had wil MIL

It was the exact experience I had with my Mother-in-law. MIL liked her feet pampered and sucked. Only difference was she did not allowed me to insert in her her pussy as its considered taboo. I licked her feet, toes, legs, ass and pussy. I have a strong fetish for female feet in rubber flip flops. I love sucking feet in flip flops (of course new clean ones). I Fingered and had sex in between her thighs for few months until a day she could not take it anymore.....since then her pussy is mine.

MIL also has foot fetish and shoe fetish....what a coincident

lordmax454lordmax454over 7 years ago
OMG

Thanks, that was soo hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous