A Football Jock's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will enjoy this. YOU INFERIOR SLAVE! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, RIGHT? TO BE A FAGGOT AND SERVE A REAL MAN. I PROMISE YOU WILL SUBMIT YOURSELF COMPLETELY TO ME AND LOSE YOUR IDENTITY AS A MAN" Master shouted in my face.

"YES, MASTER. I AM NOT A REAL MAN, I AM A FAGGOT THAT'S INFERIOR TO EVERY MAN IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY!!! MY MASCULINITY IS AN ILLUSION, EVERY INCH OF ME IS YOURS TO CLAIM" I answered truthfully, my cock had never been harder than this moment in my life, my pre cum was leaking uncontrollably down to the carpet, forming a pool of dark stain.

That night Master spent the whole evening giving me lessons with me pinned and strapped against the wall.

And it continued on every time I came over until a few days before the State football championship finalist game.

It was a chilly starry night with clear sky, a full moon hung over the sky.

I didn't sleep in the cage that night as Master guided me into his bedroom, and laid me down.

He cuddled up to my naked body, soothing my chest hair gently and smelling my manly musk.

His body felt warm against me and gave me a sense of security, I would do everything to let that moment last as long as it could.

Before I drifted to sleep, Master granted me permission to be on my own for the next few days before my big game so I could get all the training and rest.

He ordered me to show up in the morning before the game as he had something important for me.

"Yes, Master. As you wish" I replied, drifting into my sleep with Master's arms wrapped around me.

Early in the morning right before the big football game, I quickly jumped out of bed and changed into my football gears, wearing my shoulder pads, jersey, and tight football pants, and visited Master once again per his instruction.

I hadn't seen him for a few days already, and it felt like eternity to me. I missed his words, his touches, the way he strapped me against the wall and forced me to service his highness...

Master opened the door, and took a long good look at me, studying my face for the first time ever in the bright morning light. I too studied Master's handsome face, observing every single freckle on his nose bridge, feeling warm and secure in my heart at the sight of him...

In our silence, I dropped on my knees without breaking eye contacts with him, and crawled after him to the living room.

Inside the room, Master stood in front of me as I kneed before him with my football gears on, "Mister Kent, you have come a long way. And you have proved yourself worthy. I am proud of you."

"Thank you Master!!!" I cried in joy to my Master's words.

"Today's your big day. You've been training hard for your whole life just for this day to come, am I right?"

"Yessir! I have been awaiting for this day! And I am going to give it the best that I can! Hopefully I can be enlisted for pro ball if I win this big game" I replied in excitement.

"That's my good slave!" He smiled, "I have a gift for you. But I am not sure if you are ready..."

"Thank you, Master! No matter what it is, I am ready to accept it as you please!" I bowed my head down to Master and kissed his shoes.

He held my face up with his hands, and looked me in the eyes with so much love as a Master to his slave, his piercing blue eyes were by then soft and gentle.

He placed his hands on my arms and lifted me up, making me stood in front of him.

Without a word, he slowly untied and rolled down my tight football pants down to my ankles, exposing the jock strap and cup protector I had wore underneath, he pulled them down too.

A warm morning sun ray shined into the room, resting right on my bare penis and ballsack, naked in the warm day light.

Master opened his mouth and sucked on my slave penis, while I stood straight with my hands crossed behind my back, still wearing my football gears except my bottom half was exposed and bare.

His mouth felt warm and moist, like a vacuum sucking and tugging over my man meat, his tongue swirled underneath the outline of my meaty mushroom glans and I shivered in pleasure.

"errrr..."

That was all confusing to me as Master had never showed any interested in my penis except toying it on occasions, "could be this be his gift before my big game?"

He grabbed onto the cheeks of my firm muscular buttock, sucking on my steel hard erection up and down, slowly filling his mouth and throat with my meat, licking every inch of my football player erection, until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Mas..Master... I am about to ejaculate. Do I have your permission?" I moaned softly.

With my fat cock still in his mouth, Master nodded and buried my cock as deep as he could, and I shot my load down Master's tight warm throat.

"ah... ah... ah... ah... HMMMMM! HMMMMMMMM!!!" I moaned in pleasure, my hands still crossed behind me not touching Master out of respect.

My cock pulsed at least ten times shooting strings of my potent seed before finally showing signs of stopping.

Master looked up and smiled, "Treasure this feeling because it might be your last"

I looked into his eye, my face had a look of being puzzled.

"It's time for the ultimate test for you, slave. Prove yourself worthy to me"

He reached into his pocket and took out a plastic string with a knob on it, he grabbed on my testicles and pulled them down with my sack, then wrapped the string around the base of where my penis and sack connected, slowly tightening it while squeezing my goose egg sized testicle tight against my sack, pumping and filling it like a balloon.

I remained silent watching Master tightening the knob around my ballsack.

Then I looked out the window staring right in the morning sun, accepting my faith.

"I am being castrated by Master"

After he was done fastening the knob around my bull stud balls, he said, "This is my gift to you, Kent"

He pulled back up my cup protector, jockstrap, and pants, fixing them for me.

Without looking at him, I nodded, understanding what was happening.

"It's not tightly enclosed yet, and shouldn't hurt you even if you leave it on and walk around for the next ten hours. There's plenty of time for you to get it off if you wanted to" Master stood up, placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes with so many caring and love.

"But be warned, it will tighten up little by little responding to any big body movement that you make" Master looked away, "The choice is yours, Kent. This is your test. If you give it your best today on the field, then I assure you, you will be castrated by the end of the game. Either be a loser or remain as a coward in the shell of a man"

My mind was in chaos, I thought of all the hopes and dreams I had about fathering a football team of my own, with little big dick athletic boys just like myself running around on the field, I would never repeat the same thing as my father did to me, I would let my boys run freely to their heart's desire.

I opened my mouth trying to speak but no words came out, "........"

The time was ticking, and the game was about to start in no more than ten minutes, I could already hear the faint cheers chanting all the way from where the stadium was.

I leaned in and hugged Master as tight as I could, kissed the side of his cheek.

His body was shaking in my arms, he whispered, "No..No, Kent... You are not ready for this....You are still young... A whole life ahead of..."

But I stopped him, pausing his lips with my finger.

"Thank you for everything" I said as I reached in, held up Master's face with both of my hands, and kissed him.

My tongue invaded deep inside his mouth, he responded by sucking on my tongue, swirling it with his own.

Master's mouth was warm and fresh, his tongue was sweet and soft against mine.

I hugged him close against my body as if we were melted together into one.

I felt his body turned lump inside of my hug, and his eyes opened wide and turned watery with our mouth still locked together.

I quickly turned my back and ran out of the door, "Kent!!!..." I faintly heard his voice as I sprinted my way to the stadium.

I made it to the game just in time, and rushed in the locker room standing in front of the mirror, quickly painted on two thick black stripes right under my eyes.

In the mirror, a young handsome muscular man with freshly trimmed black hair, tanned like a bronze statue with power blue eyes, full face of macho stubble, large black stripe under each eye, a man that was full with potential looked back to me.

I quickly shake my mind out of it and put my helmet, rushing out to the field.

There was no time to think, the only choice I had was to run run RUN!

A roar of cheer exploded as I ran onto field, "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! YOU GO MAN!!!!"

"AND HERE HE IS, THE LAST MEMBER OF THE TEAM, KENT THE MANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" The spectator cheered along with the crowd.

By then everyone was in position already waiting for me.

In heartbeat I quickly got into my stance, shouting "READYYYY, HUT, HUT HIKE!!!!"

And the game had begun!

The ball flew in the air, and everything was blown into chaos on the field!

I rushed to it like an eagle eying its prey, pushed away every man that got in my way.

They had no time to react but ate my dust!

I opened my hands in the air *BAP*

THE BALL FLEW RIGHT INTO MY HANDS.

"I GOT IT!!!!" I bolted like a lightning straight into the opponent's base.

"RUN, RUN, RUN, GODDAMN IT, RUN FASTER!!!" I shouted at myself in my mind.

I kept on running and used my instinct to avoid every opponent's grab.

AND TOUCH DOWNNNNN!!!

"OH MY GODDNESS, DID YOU SEE THAT?! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN OUR SCHOOL HISTORY, KENT THE MAN TOUCHED DOWN WITHIN LESS THAN THREE MINUTES INTO THE GAME!!! WHAT A BULL!!!" The spectator shouted and the crowd went wild too!

I jogged back to my position getting ready for the next round.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain as if someone had pinched hard on my crotch, I bend my legs and grabbed my crotch trying to lessen the pain, "OUCCC!"

I knew by then I didn't have much time left, the knob must've fully enclosed from the movement of me charging on the field, cutting off all the blood supply to my testicles, suffocating my vital seeds killing my potency slowly.

I swallowed back my tears knowing exactly what was happening.

The crowd was still chanting, "KENT THE MAN!!! KENT THE MAN!!! KENT THE MAN!!!"

As I stood there in the middle of the field, drowning in thousands of people's cheer, my mind was in chaos.

They had no idea what was going on underneath this hunky football star's pant, the man who was supposed to be the most masculine male-figure in the whole stadium. It was almost as if they were celebrating for my dying male hood, my slow and humiliating castration.

They had no idea I was being slowly castrated right in front of their very eyes, thousands of people witnessing and cheering for the end of my manhood, the extinction of my family's blood!

I cupped on my balls and squeeze tight, "I am sorry kids! Daddy can't save you guys, this is our final hour, let us play ball together!!!" and the pain subsided.

I continued on the game.

Time went by like a flash, I ran, crouched, and rolled on the field trying my best to crack down the opponent's defense fighting my way to victory.

During the half time break at the end of the mid game, my balls had completely lost all sensation already.

In the corner of the rest stop, I untied my tight pants, exposing my manhood, in other hand I was holding my cup protector.

I slapped and smacked on my bare sack, trying to get the blood flowing back into my testicles. *BAP*, *BAP*, *SMACK*

"Come on.. COME ON!!!!!" I threw a heavy punch down my crotch that could've sent me whimpering on the ground, but nothing, no even a tingle.

I fixed up my pants and wiped my tears off with my jersey, returning back into the field.

I threw away my jock cup protector that was designed to protect my manhood, as I had no use to it already.

I knew I was not the same man anymore when I entered the field.

After twenty years, I was no longer a man.

After all the shouting, blood and sweat scattered on the grassy field, the game had finally came to an end.

Our team had won and was crowned the champion of the State! A deafening roar was heard across the whole city as the spectator announced our championship!

On the field, I was holding my trophy gloriously as one of the State football champions. In the mid of the chaotic celebration, out of the blue a man in suit approached me.

"Son, what a beast you are!!! Are you by any chance interested in professional football?" The man who was a recruiter of pro ball handed me his card, every single footballer would die dreaming of this day to come!!! But I didn't pay it a single attention, the old Kent was long gone. I am no more Kent. Who I am now is a slave. A castrated impotent slave. I voluntarily diminished my manhood to be standing here as a victorious champion, and I never will regret my decision.

In my mind and heart, there was only one place I wanted to go. I declined his card, and replied as I ran off, "No, Sir. I am sorry but I am quitting football forever."

"WAIT, SON!! I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAN...." The man shouted behind me as I ran out of the stadium, exiting from the secret tunnel.

I ran all the way cross campus.

Getting closer and closer, I could see the familiar woods already.

Tears falling down my face.

I could see Master standing by the living room window, awaiting for my return.

He opened the door before I could reach it.

And I gave him a big hug, carrying him up in the air!

"Master, I have returned!" I cried, tears of joy flowing down my face.

"Yes, you have done well" Master was crying with me too, looking at my trophy "But that must mean..." We both looked down at my tight white football pants, bulging with my man meat stuffed inside.

He held my hand and leaded me inside.

In the middle of the room, I still had my football gears on and stood straight in front of Master with my legs apart, hands crossed behind my back.

Master quickly untied and rolled down my pants and jock strap down to my knees.

I was sick to the stomach at what I saw, my ballsack that was once a healthy pink had turn completely black and purple, a bulging dead meat balloon with my forever impotent testicles trapped inside.

Master touched it and looked up to me, I shake my head.

He then slapped it, pinched it, punched it! All while I stood there with a straight face.

"Kent, you have returned as a victoriously champion that's celebrated by thousands," He kissed me, "At the cost of your potency and vitality! I am so proud of you!"

Quickly I unequipped myself out of my chunky football gears, naked as the day I was born, the room was instantly filled with the smell of my sweat from the game, a sweet musky man scent.

I, the freshly crowned State football champion, dropped on my knees, looking up into Master's eyes.

"Master, you've taught me a lot, and helped me to find myself. I've decided to devote my life to you. Everything of me is under your ownership. You have already castrated the potency of my masculinity. I can no long reproduce anymore. I am nothing but a shell of a man. But I still have more that might interest you"

I looked up to Master's face as I stroked my slave meat for the last time, my champion meat pole quickly erected into a 13 inches of glory, and I let go of my hand, my pride and joy stood proudly on its own, pointing straight up to the ceiling.

I raised up my hands and put them behind my head, letting my erection stood on its own, and exposing every single inch of my body.

"Master, this is my devotion to you.

The badge of my male hood, my pride and glory, my family man's proud heirloom, my weapon as a man...

My slave football champion penis, is yours to claim" My penis stood proud and tall, the hardest it had ever erected in twenty years, knowing it was about to be honorarily chopped off by Master. "Observe, slave. I want you to witness the final moment of your male hood"

Master rolled back my foreskin, reveal a meaty shiny purple jewel sitting on top of my penis, my mushroom glans, the crown of my male hood.

I nodded, Master held up a thin metal string thinner as a stroke of hair.

After he placed my State football championship trophy directly under my crotch.

He crouched down and started wrapping the sharp string around and under my big meaty mushroom head, the crown jewel of my macho genital, droplets of pre cum leaking out of my piss hole in joy at what was about to happen.

He began to pull the two ends of the string tight.

I bit on lips as I watched my penis being beheaded, blood was dripping down into my championship trophy.

Master enjoyed the sight of me in pain, he took it extra slow on de-crowning my purple jewel, sometimes even pulled and tugged the string in random direction to watch my face twisted in pain.

After five minutes, the string had cut deep into my cock almost completely slicing off my meaty penis crown.

Master pinched on my mushroom head, I could still feel a slight sensation as his finger nails dragged into my meat but it was mostly dull by then.

He pinched hard and pulled outward, I watched my fat meaty mushroom head being stretched out with only a thin piece of muscle connecting it to my body.

And it couldn't hold anymore.

Tears fell down on my face at the final moment before my prized man jewel snapped, taken away from me, permanently and forever.

*snap*

Master tore off my worthless slave manhood's crown, my hard stick bounced up and down as my crown snapped off.

He held my decapitated meat crown in his hand, it was so big that it took up most of his palm.

He leaned down kissing me on the lips softly, "Today you have been de-crowned from being a man"

His hand turned, and my beheaded mushroom glans fell off.

*bap* a dull sound as my dead penis head hit the bottom of my golden trophy.

The sound of me fallen away being a man.

Next step,

Master placed the sharp string right on top on the flat surface of my freshly chopped off mushroom glans's surface, in middle of where my piss hole used to be.

He slowly pressed down and being slicing my headless penis shaft.

Tears were slowly streaming down my face as I watched my once 13 inches of every man's envy being mutilated, my penis that once stood so proudly and strong between my crotch like a superhero, pronouncing my once masculinity, by then completely vulnerable and getting sliced alive in half.

After ten minutes of pulling and pushing back and forth, what was remained of my penis became two separated shaft, a lumpy hotdog sausage that was sliced completely open, each shaft pointing at different direction.

My last erection had been defeated, my mutilated penis was soft as the blood had been completely drained, dripping into my trophy.

Master played with my sliced up sausage, putting them back together in one piece with his hand and let go, immediately separating into half again.

He then pulled out a razor knife that he had prepared, and handed it to me, "I want you to be the one to chop the remain of your big fat broken slave dick off."

I lowered my hand down from the back of my head, with one hand I grabbed on my mutilated headless penis, the last ruins of my once male hood, in the other hand I held the razor under my shaft's base.

In a flash, I chopped off the remaining of my penis meat.

And I dropped them into the trophy along with my manhood's crown.

It was a strange sight to look down and not see my gigantic piece of man meat hanging down anymore.

"Moments ago, you were the top man among men. The alpha of all. Men adore, envy you, they look upon to you as idol. But right now. You have become my dickless slave", Master smiled.