A Football Jock's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. This is the biggest honor of my life!" I cried in joy.

What was left in my crotch was a blackened meat sack balloon still tied up with the plastic knob that castrated me.

I used the same razor and placed it directly on the middle of my ballsack that was squeezed so tight, my scrotum skin was shiny and stretched out.

I looked up to Master, a look of determination in my teary eyes.

He nodded in approval, knowing exactly what I was about to do.

Without any hesitation, I applied pressure on my scrotum skin slicing it open from the front to back, it was easy as if I was just cutting a piece of thin paper, liquid that was not cum nor blood came pouring out dripping down in the trophy cup, deflating my pumped ballsack in an instant.

I dropped the razor and fingered inside my nutsack, pulling out my testicles.

The source of my once masculinity, the home of my once vital fertility, my once legacy.

My two dead goose egg testicles were soft and milk white looking.

I let them fell off my finger, my exposed goose eggs dangled and bounced outside of my broken sack hanging on by the cords.

Amused at how long the cord was, my once vital eggs were hanging down almost to my ankles, just inches above the ground where I was kneeing down on.

I grabbed on them in my palm, feeling the sliminess,

"Farewell, my masculinity, my unborn big dick little football jocks, You boys had done me well for twenty years." I thought in my mind.

With my testicles inside of my hand, I pulled up in the air, instantly snapping off my thin sperm cords, the last connection of my testicles to my body.

I opened my palm and studied closely at my twin testicles, where my seeds once lived.

"Master, please accept my devotion, my testicles, my right of reproducing my future generations, are yours" I held my hands up high above my head, my palms open with one testicle resting on each.

Master smiled in delight, and nodded in approval.

I lowered my hands and dropped one of my testicle into my trophy, I didn't know if it was the right or left one, but it didn't matter.

With one of my dead egg in my hand, I picked up the razor again and cut it open, a thick paste of milky white liquid came pouring out, I knew those were my once potent sperm, the essence of this once top notch muscular football champion.

"Suck on it", Master ordered me.

Without hesitation, I obeyed and popped my broken egg into my mouth, swirling it around, sucking on my own testicle, extracting every last drops of my once vital man essence, it tasted extremely fishy like raw oyster.

By the time I was done, I swallowed all my essence and spat out the remain of my testicle, it was by then deflated, stripped away of every drops of my own cum, and looked like a piece of trashy wrinkly chewed up gum, nothing like the meaty pumped shiny goose egg it once was. I threw it down into the trophy.

By then my crotch was stripped away from every male organs I once had except the remain of an ugly flap of wrinkly scrotum skin that was once my pumped ballsack.

I mindlessly pulled on it and sliced that unsightly skin off, into the trophy it went along with the plastic knob.

My crotch was finally flat and smooth, a gruesome fresh open wound at the base of what used to be my male organs.

I looked up and saw Master smiling in delight, "Well done, Dickless"

I was weak, he helped me up and guided me in front of a full body size mirror.

The freshly crowned muscle football champion that I was, 6'5 tall, bulging hard bronze muscle all over my body, macho thick hair dog with manly fur covering my body, a sharp power clean looking military hairstyle, the same power blue eyes staring back at me.

I looked down to my crotch, my manhood that I once took so much pride in, my hopes and dreams, my 20 years of masculinity. Gone.

Where my once prized top notch alpha champion cock and balls laid, my crotch was empty, nothing but a fresh open wound, smooth as a flat surface, unfitting and out of place to my macho body, the shell what used to be a potent man.

Master smiled and glided his hands over my body, soothing my body hair, "Now... these have to go too."

He laid me down on the bed and started shaving off every single stroke of hair off my body.

From top to bottom, not missing a single spot

my short and thick military black hair,

my macho masculinity bushy eyebrows,

my full face of stubble that constantly gave me a five o'clock shadow,

my arm hair on my thick veiny tanned arms,

my proud chest hair that laid flat on my chest,

my sexy trail treasure that pointed narrow down to where my manhood once was,

my thick forest of pubes that symbolized my journey into adult male hood,

my hairy muscular thighs and legs,

Finally, I turned my back facing Master, and in doggy style, I raised my ass up in the air, my hands grabbed on each of my firm muscular buttock, and pulled my cheeks apart, exposing every single inch of my shameful wrinkly pink asshole.

Master got rid of those unsightly man hair I had surrounding around my man hole.

And there I was, totally shaven, smooth and hairless.

I went from being the alpha top notch football player, the glorious champion, the alpha among men, the hero to every little boy wanting to grow up to be just like me.

But who I am now is a hairless, cockless slave.

After Master cleaned up the bed sheet, washed and patched up my fresh open wound between my crotch.

He laid beside me, kissing me on my forehead. "Now now, there's still lots to do. Let's get some sleep, slave." He wrapped his arms around me as I laid on my back.

Being not the man I once was, I welcomed my new life as an obedient dickless muscle slave, I quickly drifted into a deep sleep, the best care free sleep I've ever had in twenty years of my life.

When I woke up, Master commanded me to sit in front of the computer.

He said, "It's far from over..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Straight boy turned by two doms on a night out.in Gay Male
The Bully Stories: Faggot Fucks Me Straight football bully blackmailed and bent over.in Gay Male
Dumb Jocks Ch. 01 A nerd tricks a dumb linebacker.in Gay Male
Like Son, Like Father: BBC Faggots A straight man discovers the power of BBC.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
More Stories