All Comments on 'A Footballer's Slutty Wife'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
OK

well written but a strange story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh my goodness

No wonder she caught her hubby. I'll bet she discovered his infidelity by tasting shit on his cock after it had been buried in Wayne's brown growler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
different!

It's nice to read something different for a change. A little more build up would have been nice, but the story was pretty good anyway. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Incredible

A bitch who loves getting fucked so much that she is willing to let an entire team use her womb as their own personal sperm bucket.

Absolutely terrific! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Footballers wives are sluts

Given her husband is called Jamie, I'd guess you're imagining Louise Redknapp in this story. And the thought of Louise as a wanton, sex crazed slut is really hot! A face and body to die for and if I was one of the team I'd love to spunk on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Id like that

Id like to be the slut bitch in this story!

Theresa

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
slut

dat bitch did de rite thing. would like her to be DP next tyme. pay bacs a bitch in heatttt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

ThAt was Mother Fucking Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Getting revenge is one thing, but this was over the top. Putting their jiz in his food, that’s to much. Then show him the video so he could here and see and know what she’d done. He was definitely a piece of shit and had some revenge coming but she was much worse. Domestic violence would have ensued, I would have been in the penitentiary and she would have been under the grass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous