All Comments on 'A Footnote in Family History'

by Knackle

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Re-Post?

This is one of my favorite stories on lit, is this a revised copy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nothing

is hotter than a son fucking his mommy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!!

lewd, clever, sensuous, well-written porn, an example for other writers.

funkyhatfunkyhatover 15 years ago
YES!

You've got a great beginning here...can't wait to see how it goes. Maybe's Sis's friends will get involved...which could bring Sis into it. Maybe even a scene where MOM get Sis involved.

You've got good potential here...let's hope you can keep it up!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Foot fetish in a major way

Not into a foot fetish at all myself, so I don't get the buildup with his sister and friends although parts of the girl in the dressing room I do understand. I'd say I felt the initial buildup with his foot fetish is still too long (although perhaps understandable to those who have the fetish) and after all that time spent on his sister's friends, the foot massage for mom kind of comes out of left field. However the part dealing with that is indeed erotic at several points even for me and you do a very good job to the buildup to her second orgasm and his second. Most writers on here will build up the lead-in very well then rush through the orgasms with no details on how many spurts for the guy, what he feels right before and from the woman, no initial curling of the toes, no tensing of the body, pulling the guy deeper inside...but you did a pretty good job including that. Make sure to keep that well-developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good in spite of foot

Beeing no foot fetishist I doubted at fisrt this story would work for me. I knew giving my girl mild pleasures caressing her feet but I might will do it more often and more intensive. Thanks for that experience.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
since the story started with a foot fetish

Will there be any other fetishes? I like the idea of mom and son exploring their sexual fetishes, and think that it could be a very good platform to explore some real kinky sex for the two of them. Anal and toys are the most readily excepted, and would bring some very good chapters. Thanks for the good post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mother fucking

It's always fun to read about mother-fucking. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A mom's feet

and her son's hard meat go together like peanut butter & jelly, macaronni & cheese, as far as I'm concerned.

This is a repost of sorts. The latter part of the story is reworked I'm sure of it. And the story is better off for it. Very arousing! Please give us more foot fun with dear old mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so-so

could have been MUCH better if it had been the sister or sister and friends instead of the old mom killed the feeling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice stealing of the story written by Vaughan

you stole this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good stuff

was hoping for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Great buildup, great descriptions and great sex. Being a foot fetishist, I love how you weaved it in, while mainly concentrating on mom. 5 stars for you bro!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 9 years ago
That is my kind of motherly love!

Love mothers and love feet... perfect story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous