A+ for the Naked Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing a casual outfit, she walked across campus towards the faculty lounge. Campus was empty at that hour which made things easier.

Knocking on the door to the faculty lounge felt like entering a secret club. Even though this was the heart of the academic institution, there was an incredible air of confidentiality. It was like a veil was being lifted when the door opened and she was allowed to enter.

The room was large and activities had already begun. Painting stands were arranged and supplies were laying around. Teachers were sitting on the couch, having casual conversations amongst each other. A few students were there too.

What grabbed Kate's attention more than anything was that two people were in the process of undressing. One, a young student, who Kate recognized from a science class. The other, Ms. Bradford, a voluptuous mature woman who was the head of admissions. Presumably they were the naked models today.

These were some of the most prominent women on campus. They were with a few of the most popular girls at school. Girls that liked to give Kate a hard time on the Lacrosse team. This was very much like a secret club. A clique that was more powerful and prestigious than any other.

Ms. Zanjani stepped out of the storage room wearing a painting apron, nothing else. Even barefoot, the teacher still looked imposing and statuesque. Her breasts were small with tiny brown nipples that were erect. The teacher had no shame with being naked. To her, this must have been normal.

"Welcome, I'm glad you're here," Ms. Zanjani said, arranging a canvas on a tripod, then going over to pick out bottles of paint.

Kate stood frozen. "I'm glad to be here."

The rest of the women in the room maintained their various conversations, but eyes glanced in Kate's direction, noticing the 'new girl' in the group, especially from the girls who bullied her because now they were in the same circle.

"The group decided on doing more portraits today, do you mind?"

"Not at all," Kate replied.

She tried not to stare at Ms. Zanjani's nipples, or butt, whenever the teacher turned around, but it was difficult. She never imagined that she'd see a teacher naked so casually in a room full of faculty and other students, but here it was.

The teacher approached her so they were standing close, with her eyes going up and down.

"I want to paint you," Ms. Zanjani said. "How do you feel about that?"

"Naked?"

"That's right."

"I've never done that before."

"First of all, it's okay to stare at my nipples. I don't mind. Secondly, I want to know how you feel about this. About everything you see here."

Kate allowed her eyes to drift towards Ms. Zanjani's nipples. "This is all I've thought about since I left class. It's what I imagined and so much more. I was laying in my bed, forcing myself not to masturbate to the thought of you and what all of this would be like. I guess I'm okay with it, if it's just us to start with, you know, until I get more comfortable..."

Her voice drifted after giving the signal that she was okay with all of this. Looking around, the other women picked up her arousal. Kate was never good at hiding her intentions and these women sensed that she was an open door.

"Your curious mind is going to bring more excitement to our group."

She watched Ms. Zanjani snap her fingers, wielding the same commanding power as in the classroom, to order two students from the couch to come over. The students obeyed as if they were well-trained servants.

The orders were simple. 'Kate Miller will be joining us today. Get her naked.' The words sent a shiver down Kate's spine. She knew something like this was possible, but to happen so soon was a whirlwind. She'd never been naked in a setting like this before.

Worse, the girls undressing her were the elitist bullies from the Lacrosse team. Rich girls with family connections, who enjoyed publicly reminding girls like Kate that they were lesser. It was a strange role-reversal.

Who had the power now? Kate was being undressed by her bullies. But the bullies were following the orders of Ms. Zanjani, who was overseeing everything. In this situation, it was Ms. Zanjani who wore the crown. And amongst the other teachers? Who knows. Kate would surely find out.

"Sorry about all that stuff I said before," Courtney whispered in her ear. "No hard feelings, right?"

Kate shook her head. "No."

That was a lie, but Kate was open to forgiveness. After all, these two girls now had a clear view of her pink nipples. When they bent down to remove the rest, they had a clear view of her bush, too. In the locker room, they were naked together, but far away. Here, they were close enough to see the lines on her areolas.

Her toes dug into the carpet of the teacher's lounge as she was stripped naked. Everything felt numb. So this is what being a life model felt like? It was scary, but oddly liberating. She'd never felt so free.

She watched the girls step back, admiring her undressed figure, and Ms. Zanjani's eyes went up and down for a careful inspection.

"Tall and lanky," Ms. Zanjani observed with a keen eye. "Since you have such good posture, I'd love to see you sitting, curled up in a ball. That would make for interesting artwork."

"Maybe we can see Katherine on her knees, with her face between your legs. It's a great way to break the ice for a lesbian-virgin."

Such a shock. That comment was from none other than Ms. Harding, a respectable science teacher. The comment drew some giggles, one bit of laughter, but in the end, people knew she was serious. Because it was a serious request.

Ms. Zanjani rubbed her chin and sharpened her gaze. "Very well. Alright. The artwork will be extraordinary. I'll be the other model."

With the utmost casualness, Ms. Zanjani removed her apron and got naked. The teacher's body was thin with sagging breasts and a shaved vagina, making Kate's mouth salivate at the sight.

The other teachers and students in the room got ready. They prepared their tripods and canvases. Brushes and paint. Ms. Chavez, an English teacher, was wearing a beautiful white blouse which she didn't want to stain, so she removed it to reveal big breasts and dark nipples, which were even more beautiful than the blouse.

"Get on your knees," Ms. Zanjani said, sitting on the couch naked. "Then crawl to me. Slowly. Make it count. Act like you mean it. When you're in the right spot, I'll tell you to stop."

Art was ready to be made as the group positioned themselves around this encounter. Teachers and students surrounded Kate and she could hear paint squirting onto palettes.

Kate got on her knees. Then she crawled. From the right angle, someone behind her could see her pussy and asshole, since her butt was rather flat. She crawled towards Ms. Zanjani, who opened her legs. When her head was between the teacher's thighs, she was told to stop.

She looked at her teacher, who was leaning back on the couch, nipples erect, lust in her eyes. Ms. Zanjani was a true goddess.

"Have you ever licked a pussy before?" the teacher asked.

"No, I haven't."

"It's easy. I'll teach you. Remember, this is a painting, so you'll have to remain still while you put your tongue inside me. Now start. I'll guide you."

Kate's eyes drifted down as Ms. Zanjani used fingers to spread her pussy wide open. The clitoris was erect. The labia dark brown. The insides pink and wet. Kate could smell the teacher's aroma and it was like perfume. It was like taking a walk amongst flowers in Heaven.

With eyes wide open, she extended her tongue and leaned forward.

Perspective: Ms. Zanjani

The second her tongue touches my soaking wet pussy, I melt. She is so warm, and even though she may be inexperienced, she knows where the important parts are. She runs her tongue from the bottom of my pussy, all the way to my clit. I keep tensing because all I want is to cum on her face.

I moan to encourage her, but keep my pose for the painting; she is doing a good job at that, too. She focuses on my clit, sucking, licking, swirling her tongue around in a circle, even starting to spell the alphabet I think. All I can guess is that she is trying to see what works best. I make sure to encourage her with my moans.

All of my willpower is used to make sure I don't shove my entire pussy in her face and hold it there. I want to wrap my hands in her hair and smother her until I cum all over her delicate features. But the others are painting us, so I have to endure this torture.

I am slowly climbing that beautiful mountain of bliss, but I know it will be difficult to get over the edge with just tongue. I always need more. All of a sudden she starts moaning too, sending vibrations through my core. Is Kate reading my mind? Then she sucks my clit as she moans. I'm going to lose it. I want to scream.

Kate lets loose and presses her face into my pussy, digs two fingers inside, and pumps her fingers hard and fast. It hit me like a title wave. I cum on her face and hand -- I start squirting -- covering the front of her body, the furniture I am sitting on, and the floor around us.

My body shakes from what is an earth-shattering orgasm. Even my ears are ringing. I will have more of Kate as long as she lets me (and I know she will).

The other faculty members laugh. The other students are in awe.

Everything that happened with Kate Miller came naturally. She wanted a connection and I gave it to her. She chose to accept the terms and conditions that came along with the offer. She knew the risks and rewards.

Have I done this before with students? Yes. I'm not ashamed of it. We're all adults and everyone is allowed to make their own choices in life. It's always consensual. And I never make the first move. If a student finds me attractive and wants to make a move, that's their business.

Kate Miller was informed of the rules and she chose to participate.

Truth be told, Kate might be the most orally talented student I have ever come across. Everything I've taught her comes naturally to her. Her tongue is like the pen she uses to write. Her lips are the perfect vessel to express herself. Her mouth is the place that accepts my fountain.

Her eyes, while staring at me during a performance, are a window to her soul.

Her soul is her secret garden.

When I return the favor -- the gift -- sometimes the feeling is so intense that she tries to wave me off. The feelings scare her. Orgasms can be a frightening thing for the inexperienced. But I guide her and push her beyond her limits. That's what a teacher is for.

I like when she says my name. It rolls off her tongue so naturally, so beautifully.

"Ms. Zanjani..."

The way she says my name in class is different than in private. In class, or in front of other students, she says my name in the most proper tone imaginable. In private, when my fingers are inside her pussy, she says my name with a sultry kind of enunciation.

"Ms. Zanjani..."

I love the contrast of Kate in both settings. I love seeing her become the star student in class, raising her hand to answer my questions, sitting upright with her books and papers in front of her. The doors close and she becomes my prized possession.

I'm aware that girls on the Lacrosse team give Kate a hard time. Teachers always talk about what's going on with students. That's what makes a good faculty. Communication is key. Although this saying is outdated; girls will be girls. There's posturing and popularity contests. It's always been allowed because their parents are generous with donations.

Humility is one of the greatest gifts a teacher can give her students.

Now that I have a chance to do something about it, I remedy past wrongs by having certain girls give Kate a rimjob on a weekly basis. It keeps students humble. After all, you can't be condescending after you've had your tongue in there.

It's something that they've come to enjoy doing for each other. As I hear from the Lacrosse coach, unity is at an all-time high.

Sharing her with other teachers is also a pleasure. We make art, love, and express intellectual thoughts. More recently I thought it would make for exquisite artwork to have the students standing naked in a row. A painting was made of their bodies, but not their faces. The painting was later displayed at a downtown gallery, sold for several thousand dollars to a real estate developer.

No one knew that the painting was of these students.

From there, the rest came naturally. An artist's mind is an inquisitive one. It's fascinating watching the students naked together. Or with their naked teachers. Often there was sex, tongues, fingers, and objects. How could anyone resist?

Other times it would be intellectual. I get a rush of excitement seeing a naked teacher sitting side-by-side with a naked student, going over homework or carrying a lesson. Reading passages of literature together. A teacher's hand combing through a student's long hair. A student's hand on a teacher's plump thigh.

My relationship with Kate is something similar. She craves my knowledge of literature and she uses it as a portal to her own writing. Sometimes she's naked, laying across my body, while I read the works of Nabokov or Anne Rice, reciting the words into her ear.

"My short story is about you," she says in a hazy state. "About us, actually."

I rub her small pink nipple. "That's always been obvious."

"You know what's funny? I've always been this outcast at school, this oddball who didn't always fit in, and I was always behind when it came to dating. Now it seems like I have the best sex. Better than anyone."

"Truth be told, you haven't reached the pinnacle of great sex yet. There's still much to learn."

My training of Kate grows in intensity. Where the snobbish bullies on the Lacrosse team were made to eat Kate's ass, I flipped it around, so Kate put her tongue in theirs. Same with her teachers. I assigned Kate to be the teacher's pet in each of her classes, staying behind when the other students leave. Waiting until there's silence. Then getting under the desk to express her most natural talent.

There's a reason why Kate Miller is my favorite student. She earns her grades with hard work and she earns extra-credit in my bedroom. This is not a love story, it's a chapter in her life. An education.

The End

Special contributions by the highly talented lovelywitchChelsea.

Support your local bookstores and restaurants.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12