Girl Kiss (Professor's Indulgence)

Story Info
"Be a good student. Slide your panties down."
7.7k words
4.64
105.7k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,280 Followers

Teacher's Perspective: The Kiss

Professor Janson used her imposing 5'10" height to assert dominance as she carefully observed each student leaving her classroom. The Catholic university was strict about dress code, which seemed stuck in the 1950's. Plaid skirts, white button down shirts and cardigan sweaters were required. A delicate gold crucifix hanging on a thin chain completed each look.

As fate would have it, two female students tried to evade detection as they filed out of the room together. Professor Janson had been teaching for 25 years and could easily recognize the telltale signs of guilt. With their heads down and books grasped against their perky breasts, these girls alerted the teacher's radar that some type of tomfoolery was about to occur.

The teacher knew them well. Catalina Sanchez was the much better student. She was currently holding an A- in the American History class and that was no easy task. With dark wavy hair, a perfect caramel complexion and an athletic body, Catalina attracted attention. Though she chose to sit in the last row, her hand was frequently raised during class discussions and her answers were always correct.

Mary Frances O'Donnell was the exact opposite. She struggled to maintain a C+ and almost never volunteered to answer questions Blonde and blue eyed, Mary Frances was soft and curvy. Professor Janson's understanding was that the student was from a family known for making substantial donations to the school.

As the Professor watched the two students scurry down the hall, she tapped a perfectly manicured finger against her cheek. What in the world are my students up to? If they're just study partners, why are they acting so suspiciously?

Unable to resist the intrigue, Professor Janson followed the young women. The building was an immense stone gothic structure, complete with winding halls and curved staircases. It looked like something out of a Harry Potter novel. Late on a Friday afternoon, most of the hallways were empty and it was easy to keep sight of the friends as the fell into step with each other, side by side.

Instead of walking towards the center staircase, which led to the main entrance, the girls veered off down a little used hallway. Hanging back a bit, the professor began to tip toe in an attempt to quiet her approach.

Instead of peering around the corner to look at the students, the professor leaned against the wall where she stood, in an effort to eavesdrop.

At first, the girls appeared to be talking quietly about class.

Mary Frances complained, "We have another quiz on Monday. What if I fail? My parents will kill me!"

"Relax, you've been doing much better," Catalina replied kindly. "We'll keep studying together and I won't let you down."

"I know. I'm sorry for freaking out. It's just that my family is so strict about everything! You've been super sweet and helpful."

"Hey, that's what friends are for. Here, give me a hug. It'll make you feel better."

Professor Janson heard shuffling and then soft moans.

"Oh, Catalina. I already feel better. You always know the right things to say and I'd be totally lost without you. Your arms make me feel safe and protected."

"There's plenty more where that came from. How about another study session tonight at my house? I'll ask my dad to order pizza."

Mary Frances giggled, "You remember what I like, right?"

"Extra cheese with ground beef, mushrooms and olives. A side of coke, of course."

Mary Frances breathed deeply. "Are we going to kiss again tonight?"

"How about right now?"

"You're so very bad."

"That's why you like me," Catalina replied. "My bad side attracts you."

The sound of lips smacking and soft moans were distinct as it echoed in the hallway. To an untrained ear, the noise was minimal. But this particular teacher was well-versed in that sound.

"That was beautiful," Mary Frances said, a few seconds after it ended.

"It truly was."

"Can I peek into your panties again tonight?"

"Well, my parents can hear a pin drop." Catalina sounded uncharacteristically unsure of herself. "But maybe we can use the basement and play loud music. Come on. We better get going."

The students left together, through a side door.

Quick as lightning, Professor Janson went back up the stairs towards the window. From her view, she saw the two girls walking briskly, holding hands after making their secret exit. Well, well, well... my star student is a girl-kisser. How interesting.

Professor Janson's pussy became moist thinking about these young women and what might develop between them.

Student's Perspective: Catalina's Choice

Sitting in the office, Catalina Sanchez felt like a young woman on the cusp of adulthood. She faced the Dean of Students, who sat across the desk, waiting for her to say something of great importance.

"I've made up my mind," Catalina said resolutely. "I want to become a journalist."

The man listened closely and nodded. "You're exuding confidence today. What changed?"

"Soul searching. Listening to God and my inner-thoughts. I used the rosary beads and thought about my grandfather, a former journalist extraordinaire who published articles in major magazines."

"It sounds as though your grandfather told you stories about the profession which have greatly impacted you."

"Yes. My grandfather was a world traveler. I grew up listening to tales about his adventures. He was never rich, but his experiences were priceless. I want to do something like that and tell stories of people around the world."

"I like what I'm hearing," the man said. "Ms. Sanchez, choosing a career path is difficult for most young people. I like this new you. You seem more sure of yourself."

"Am I making the right choice?"

The man thought for a moment. "You certainly have the skills for it, based on your grades in writing courses. It definitely sounds like a goal we can help you achieve."

Catalina beamed with pride. Hearing the word 'career' was a victory in itself and made her feel like an independent woman. Her thoughts raced with all the potential possibilities in her future. But she was realistic and knew nothing in life is guaranteed. All she could hope for was a fair chance.

"What are the next steps? Do I need to change my major? Or should I do more research before fully committing to this program?"

"You should speak directly to Professor Janson," he suggested. "She wrote for a major newspaper before coming to our school. Her investigative skills are unparalleled and she really knows how to drum up enthusiasm for a good cause. In fact, she was once up for a Pulitzer."

Catalina stiffened, which greatly improved her posture. For a split second, she considered a different area of studies, before realizing how ridiculous it would be to back out at this juncture.

Students talk amongst themselves and Catalina had heard stories of this professor's deliberate attempt of destroying confidence. A lot of teachers are like that, but it's not usually malicious. After all, at this Catholic university, staff members were expected to observe a strict religious code that involves helping students.

Catalina knew most teachers had a method to their madness. They needed to push their students to be their very best and prepare them for the harsh realities of life. She knew teachers used whatever strategy worked best in terms of inspiring (and disciplining) the students. As a result, they spanned a spectrum.

Some teachers were too mean.

Some teachers were too nice.

What made Professor Janson so different was that she was the best of both worlds.

Professor Janson could be the toughest professor on campus, with the iciest glares and harshest tones. It was a well known fact that she had made football players cry. Conversely -- during rare moments -- she could be the angel students needed to lift their spirits. No one knew what brought out her better qualities and as a result, most students avoided her like the plague.

Was this a risk worth taking?

"Thank you," Catalina said. "Do you mind if I see her right now? I'll email you when I've made a final decision."

He nodded, jovially. "Find your light, Ms. Sanchez. All I can do is assist in whatever path you choose. I will pray for you."

"And I will pray for you, too" she smiled.

***

It was 2:34 pm when Catalina walked down the hall. If her memory was correct, the professor had office hours around this time. Given the professor's fierce reputation, the office should be empty since no student would willingly seek a private meeting.

As luck would have it, the door to the professor's room was open. She approached and saw the instructor sitting at her desk, grading papers. After knocking softly, she got the teacher's attention. To her delight, Professor Janson greeted her with a strikingly warm smile. So far this was off to a great start.

Catalina was asked to close the door so they could talk freely. After sitting down and getting comfortable, the nervous young woman explained everything. She spoke passionately about her desires and interest in journalism. The student also revealed her fears and anxiety. It was easy for her to open up to a woman about these complexities.

In exchange, for the better part of 30 minutes, Professor Janson gave what seemed to be a crash course on the ins-and-outs of a career in journalism, along with strategies for avoiding potential pitfalls. The teacher also provided an academic roadmap and some clear advice on how to land a job.

It was everything Catalina wanted, and more.

Until the conversation took an unusual turn...

"Before you pursue a Journalism degree, I suggest you get your personal affairs in order. You need to avoid disciplinary actions from this institution, which would tarnish your permanent record."

"Of course," Catalina replied, brushing it off. "I adhere to the dress code at all times. And the moral code of conduct? Forget it. I can recite it in my sleep."

"Can you? There are over 100 regulations in that code book. Some are clear, but many are quite vague. I'd argue it's impossible for any student to be perfect in all areas."

"That makes sense, you're right," Catalina seemed less sure of herself, uncertain as to the professor's meaning.

Professor Janson then dropped a bomb. "I overheard you kissing Mary Frances."

It was the sucker punch Catalina had never expected. How could this have happened? She had been so careful to avoid arousing any suspicion these past few months. But she recalled a few times she and Mary Frances had been reckless.

Fear grew in her heart. Would kissing a girl be the end of her?

"Oh...." Her voice faded.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble. I won't tell. This will remain a secret between us."

It felt like the avalanche was moving in reverse and pressure was being lifted from Catalina's chest. An exception? But why?

"You're not going to report this?" the student asked.

"No. I just want you to be careful. Obviously, this behavior is grounds for expulsion and that would be a nightmare for your family. There's no point in any of that. Just be careful who you kiss, and where you do it."

Catalina felt a wave of relief. "Thank you. I... I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed, Ms. Sanchez. But if you're going to do it, at least do it right."

Catalina's jaw nearly dropped; she had never been so shocked. Was the gleam in the teacher's eye meant to convey something? Is this a dream or a nightmare? She's looking at me like a hunter and I'm her prey.

"What do you mean?" Catalina asked, truly confused.

"I can teach you and Mary Frances to... shall we say... have a more successful coupling. But you'll have to trust me completely and accept my authority, even though it seems immoral by some standards."

Catalina gulped. "Do you think it's immoral?"

"Yes, but immorality isn't always a bad thing, as contradictory as that sounds. If it feels natural for you to kiss other girls, there's nothing anyone can do to change your preference. It's how God ultimately created you. So let me help you navigate this challenge. Believe me, you have a lot to learn."

"What do you know about this sort of thing?" Catalina asked.

Professor Janson was unwavering. "All there is."

The teacher's firm confidence was a shock to Catalina. Never would she have presumed that her teacher was... a lesbian? She still had trouble even thinking that word, let alone verbally confessing that she was attracted to women. Now, she faced this strict teacher who was comfortable admitting that she engaged in this type of behavior!

Looking at the teacher's serious face and into her deep green eyes, Catalina knew the offer was real. But what was she offering, exactly?

"I feel like my head is spinning."

"Are you going to vomit?" the teacher asked, without emotion.

"No."

"Then center yourself. If you've come to my office seeking help, then you should act like an adult. And this is very much an adult matter unless you'd rather be treated like a teenager?"

The taunt worked and Catalina pulled herself together. The teacher was right. I want to be treated as an adult. That's why I'm here.

"Thank you for keeping this a secret," Catalina said firmly. "I really appreciate it."

"I'm looking out for your best interests. You are a top scholar and have a bright future."

"So what happens now... I mean... about... you know..."

"The girl-kiss?" Professor Janson said in a teasing tone. "It's up to you. If you want, we can forget it and just focus on your goal to become a journalist. Or I can also be your sexual mentor."

Catalina gulped, "How would that work?"

"Well, where do you and Mary Frances usually copulate? I understand you both live with your parents. So this must present quite a challenge."

Catalina's cheeks turned red. "We haven't experimented that intimately. But we usually do things at my house, because her parents are stricter."

"I see. Do you give each other oral sex? Or is it just kissing?"

"Mostly kissing," Catalina said with pursed lips. "But... we explore a bit. Oh, and we've seen each other without panties."

It was a roll of the dice and she hoped for the best, wondering if the teacher could actually guide them. It would be so helpful if she had someone in whom she could confide, regarding these sorts of activities.

Professor Janson nodded slowly. "Hmmm. I see. Do you plan to eventually go further?"

This was starting to feel like a doctor's appointment instead of a career-oriented conversation with her professor. Nevertheless, she chose to place her trust in this statuesque teacher who genuinely seemed interested in these secrets.

"Yeah, it's something we've talked about a lot," Catalina acknowledged. "We really care about each other and want to move forward with our relationship. It's just that we have to be very careful."

"Is your family at home when you engage in these salacious activities."

The student bashfully nodded. "Most of the time. We usually do this in my bedroom with the door closed. Obviously we try to keep things as quiet as possible."

"Well, if you're going to make each other cum, then you need the right place. Somewhere you can both vocally express your desires as well as your pleasures. More importantly, you need a teacher, since you two sound like oral virgins."

There was a twisting sensation between Catalina's legs as she looked the teacher in the eyes. Is Professor Janson interested in me?

"Where would it happen?" Catalina asked. "Hypothetically speaking."

Professor Janson didn't miss a beat. "My classroom. We can practice there."

Catalina's throat was suddenly dry.

"Your classroom?" She managed to squeak.

"Think about it," the teacher replied. "I have the key and I can lock the door. The place is huge and it's sound proof. No one will be able to hear your sexual explorations."

"What exactly... umm...." Catalina stopped to clear her throat. "...will we be exploring?"

"The things we're discussing now. I'll teach you. Then you can teach Mary Frances. It's a perfect circle, don't you think?"

In the heat of the moment, Catalina saw her strict teacher in a totally new light. God, this teacher is so fucking hot and beautiful. Is she really offering me all this?

"Can I think about it?" Catalina asked.

"By all means, take your time. There's no rush."

The student gulped. "Can I tell Mary Frances about this offer?"

"Sure," the teacher smiled. "I trust that Mary Frances is discreet."

"Oh, yeah. We've sworn ourselves to secrecy. Believe me, neither of us want anyone knowing... well... besides you, that is."

Professor Janson laughed. "You two think it over. Or not. But if you're interested in learning some new things, let me know. In the meantime, I'll give you some material tomorrow regarding a potential career in journalism. Some items to get your creative juices flowing."

It was a cue that this conversation was over, but Catalina couldn't move. She didn't want to, not yet. She summoned the courage to delve deeper with this intimidating instructor.

"Have you ever... gone down...."

"Down where?" Professor Janson asked with one raised eyebrow.

Catalina sighed. "You know where."

"Have I ever gone down on a woman?"

Catalina nodded. "Yes. Have you?"

"My lips have touched five vaginas over the course of my lifetime. Two of which are fellow professors at this University. One is a current administrator. Never a student, though. The opportunity never presented itself."

"Oh, wow."

Catalina was literally stunned. It could have been made up, but the smile lingering on the professor's face seemed genuine. Oh shit, my teacher is a pussy eater.

***

After a makeout session later that night, Catalina laid back in her bed while her best friend awkwardly moved the kisses further down. Her t-shirt rose to reveal a perfectly toned bare belly, which Mary Frances nuzzled, lovingly. Soon, her panties were pulled down, exposing her mound.

She watched Mary Frances kissing down there, inching closer towards her clitoris and labia. All day she had thought about her conversation with the professor, replaying it in her mind, over and over again. At the last minute, before those wet lips touched her pussy, she had to let it out.

"Professor Janson knows about us," Catalina said, the words escaping her mouth like a prison break.

Withdrawing her lips and widening her eyes, Mary Frances was at a complete loss for words.

"About this?"

Catalina nodded. "She overheard us kissing in the hallway. She told me today in private and I confessed."

"Are we going to be dead?"

"Not yet," Catalina said, poking her lover with her big toe. "The teacher is willing to work with us. You know, teach us, I think."

Mary Frances sat upright in dismay. "You think? Cat, this is really important. We could be ruined. I love you and want to continue this, but we can't allow our lives to be screwed up in the process. This could be a trap, for goodness sake."

"I know, I know," Catalina sighed. "It's all I've thought about all day. And you know what? Something tells me that the teacher really wants to help."

"How? What did she say?"

Catalina paused. "Nothing in detail. But she offered to give me private lessons. She'd provide a space and let me practice with her."

"Where?"

"The classroom when no one is there," Catalina said, realizing how crazy it sounded when those words left her mouth. "She'll lock the door, though."

She added the last part so it would sound somewhat sane, but in the end, it didn't help.

Mary Frances looked confused. "Professor Janson is going to teach you in the classroom?"

"Something like that."

"And what exactly is she going to teach you?"

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,280 Followers