A Forbidden Affair - Friend's Wife

Story Info
Finally giving in with a friend's wife.
1.4k words
4.12
15.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
900RMK
900RMK
12 Followers

The holidays always brought everyone together and this year was a little different. Someone in their group of old friends had found a VBRO house that could be considered a mansion and with so much space they invited everyone to join them for a pre-holiday celebration, if only for a few days.

Their group were close, having been through 25 years of trials and friendship and so it was something that they were all keen to enjoy. Gathering at the same house would be an epic kickoff for the holiday, except for one thing, her. They had kept things "professional," knowing that they both had obligations elsewhere, but it was getting harder and harder the more time they spent in close proximity. It was clear that their desire was building, and they simply had to keep it at at bay due to the damage that could be caused if discovered.

So they played the part, they hugged when meeting after some time, keeping it appropriate and never lingering too long so as to not give anyone any hint of what was stewing under the surface. Every touch sent jolts of electricity up their bodies and they stole quick caresses, slight whispers of what could be if only provided more time.

They texted as time allowed and he finally told her how badly it was killing him to not have her in his arms, to kiss her tender lips and a variety of other things he was dying to do to her. There was not an immediate response to his text and panic in him started to build. Reviewing the events, he was openly questioning himself, had he pushed it too far.

After what felt like hours to him, but in reality was only about 40 minutes, she responded to him and let him know the at that very minute she was not wearing any panties and had gone into the bathroom to take a quick pictures of her body with the caption "what you are missing."

This had its intended effect and was driving him absolutely crazy, which he made the mistake of telling her. She then started to play with him, providing a quick peek here or there. A shot of her areola, a shot of her ass, her lips, her tongue, and just the very top of her pussy, right where her lips started to part. In truth, she loved playing with his mind, loved tempting his resolve, she knew it was torture for him, but she cherished every second of it.

It was the end of their 2nd night as a group and out in the shop was setup a table for everyone to play together. It was cold outside and she came out in her sweats and a hoodie, but sent him a text beforehand letting him know that she was commando and braless, again driving him wild! As game night finally concluded and people began to go back into the house to get ready for bed, they lingered in the shop, talking about this and that simply enjoying each other's company. At length they decided they should head in and as she reached for the door she felt his hands around her waist, pulling her closely to him.

He removed his hands and she feared he was too afraid, but then felt as he simply moved her hair over to the other side of her head and replacing his hands on her stomach, slowly working under her hoodie to finally touch her bare breasts. He cupped them in each hand, feeling their weight, their size and ultimately feeling around to her nipples that were currently hardening with his touch.

As he was working over her breasts with his hands, she felt him start to kiss her neck and tell her softly to watch for any movement at the door. The lights were switched off and as she put both hands on the door, he worked over her tits in a way that was both firm, but also loving. She turned her head to kiss his lips and they savored that first kiss, only allowing it to go on for brief interludes so she could make sure that they were going to stay alone.

As she stood guard, he began working one of his hands down the front of her, finding her sweats untied they made for easy access and he enjoyed his first touch of her pussy. He slid three fingers downward through her, one in the middle and one on each side of her tight lips and simply worked his way back and forth for a time.

Her moaning was still soft, but becoming more pronounced as he worked her body into a much more desirous state. He slid his finger inside her, while kissing her neck and she fully released herself to his touch.

He continued to work over her clit, instructing her to keep both her hands on the door, standing guard. She did as commanded he continued to slide his fingers in, around and through her increasingly wet pussy. As he found her sensitive clit, she told him that was the spot and he swirled his finger around it, over and over again until she let him know that she was going to cum. He told her that he wanted her to cum for him and upon hearing that she let herself go, trying her best to be quiet, but so enjoying his touch.

After her orgasm subsided, she felt him kneel behind her and started kissing the small of her back. She once again moaned lightly, knowing that they had been out in the shop too long as it was and that this must shortly end. She felt as her sweats were being pulled down and he cupped her ass in both hands, spreading her apart for his pleasure.

She bent over, still keeping a keen eye on the door, but providing him access to her swollen pussy. He wasted no time and she felt his tongue touch her, savoring her taste, her scent, her sex. His tongue explored her, roaming up and down and pushing inside her. It felt amazing and she could not help but think that he was more interested in her pleasure than his and that in itself let her know how much her truly loved her. She smiled as his administrations continued, continually watching the door as she felt him start to move upward with his tongue.

His face was coated in her pussy juices at this point and as his tongue glided upward in that place between her pussy and her little rosebud, she felt a quiver run through her. She fought to keep her eyes open, but as his tongue began to circle her ass she closed them tightly, just for a minute. Around and around he went, again savoring her taste with smaller and smaller concentric circles until he was right on top of her ass. She reached back and placed a hand on each cheek to spread herself wider for him as his tongue started to work insider her.

She relaxed as much as she could, fully enjoying being treated to such a willing lover and she felt his tongue slide inside her. "FUCK" she said as quietly as she was able, this felt great and she wanted it to continue. As he continued to work on her ass, she felt his finger again slide inside her wet pussy, two fingers all in, feeling the ridges of her as they slid in an out, getting fully coated in her sex! He removed his tongue from her ass and his fingers a moment later and she whimpered "no, not yet" as he pulled them from her.

He smiled to himself and pressed his index finger right on the top of her relaxed ass, sliding inside of her to the knuckle as she pressed back on him, working it deeper. It had been some time since anyone had touched her ass and she loved that he wanted her so badly! She knew this was a first for him and savored sharing the experience together. She moaned his name softly and as he began to finger her with more vigor she saw a light switch on in the house and warned him accordingly.

He quickly pulled up her sweats and she opened the door, her warm face greeted by the cool air. He gave her a few minutes to get in the house before he went back in, stopping at the bathroom to wash his face and to see the text she left him that noted, "that was wonderful my new lover, I can't wait to let you finish!"

He smiled, knowing that what they had was amazing and they were going to enjoy whatever small bits of time they could find together.

900RMK
900RMK
12 Followers