A Forbidden Love

Story Info
A couple are determined to get married regardless of evil.
11.6k words
4.16
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I did some work for some Jewish friends of mine, and told them how I loved to read stories and have them published. They offered to give me the true love story of a couple facing death over their love for each other. I found their courage and commitment truly invigorating and inspirational. I think it is one of the greatest love stories of all time. I think you will surely agree as well. It all happened in a place called Nazi Germany. A loving wife was determined to hold onto her loving husband under a strict threat of death. She surprisingly lived to tell her tale of unabashed victory. Now you can read about it too. It is a part of history and it really did happen. An inspiration to all devoted couples who need to overcome.)

January 30, 1933 In Berlin, Germany

The news on the radio sent shivers down Leah's spine. Adolf Hitler had just been named Chancellor, the most powerful position in the German Government by the aging President Hindenburg.

Rudolph Weiss sat next to her, his white Austrian face leaning on her black German shoulder. They had just finished making love for the very first time.

"I heard he is against all Jews," she whispered, her stunning black curls framing a delicate face of sweetly sculpted cheeks and dazzling shiny brown eyes, their plump and seductive lashes luring him into yet another kiss.

His handsome mouth lingered on her thick red painted lips, then pulled away to brush sensually off her trembling shoulders and small but perky breasts. He paid special attention to her still swollen nipples and she sighed at the escalating pleasure brought by his skilful lips. She sensed he wanted to make love to her again, and she reached for his volatile erection, squeezing it teasingly and letting her fingers run along its still steel hard length.

"You're insatiable," she whispered.

He glanced at the virgin blood spatter on her inner thighs.

"Maybe we shouldn't again for a while," he managed. "You're probably sore after your first time."

"Au contraire, my love. It was wonderful, and exceeded all my expectations. There was a bit of sharp pain at first, but it subsided. I'm fine now, and on fire for you."

She lay on her side and he let his warm hands wrap around the sides of her slender body, until the palms of his hands gripped her shoulder blades. He pulled her closer, savoring the pressing of their chests together, then he kissed her mouth lavishly.

She let her tongue sword with his, and lift her leg instinctively over top of his, allowing him access to the trembling pink tunnel that was so enthralled and desperate to be penetrated one more time.

He thrust gently inside and she gasped her approval, but in the back of her mind, the latest tidbit of news on the radio seemed to linger in her pleasure filled brain. She had heard Hitler's speeches against Jews, and how he viewed them as 'second class citizens and racially inferior.' She had also heard his insane rantings against Gypsies, handicapped and blacks. He had spewed his initial venom against Jews and blacks in particular, saying they were a "serious biological threat to the purity of the German Aryan Master Race."

She was suddenly overtaken by a stunning burst of pleasure. His thrusts were igniting a second orgasm within her body, and she moaned at the wonderful delight. Rudolph Weiss was certainly the man of her dreams.

Her yelps of pleasure excited him as well, triggering his own irrevocable climax that was both riveting and overflowing with waves of heart stopping ecstasy. He loved her more than words could say and they snuggled closer, peppering each other with furious kisses as the unfolding bliss rocked both their bodies.

He waited for a full five minutes before prying himself free, kissing her tenderly to show an afterglow of affection that might remain within her throughout the night. He was working the night shift and therefore would have to leave her side for at least ten hours.

"You couldn't call in sick?" she pleaded, wanting to savor his showering kisses and fingertips the whole night though.

Making love to her was even sweeter than he ever could have imagined it would be. He gazed at her with devotion and adoration. "As much as I would love to take the night off, you know I am a high ranking officer, and have many party workers under me."

She sat up suddenly, her whole body trembling. "You could resign. You don't have to work for the Nazi party. You have your Master's degree. You could teach at the high school or university or even-"

"Shhh," he whispered, placing a finger to her lips and a placating kiss to her forehead. "And just what would we live on? As things stand now, I make more than most men in Germany. And now that Hitler has been named Chancellor, he is bound to consolidate his power, and the Nationalist Socialist German Workers Party will be calling the shots. As one of its lieutenants, I will be able to build a wonderful life for us. There is talk of me becoming a captain soon, and of Hitler militarizing our party. That is quite a remarkable future for a young man like myself, and especially for a young couple like us. We will be married soon, and have children of our own."

Leah eyed him carefully. He was being naïve, and yet she had no choice but to assume he knew what he was talking about. The Nazi party of Germany had been elected to power in 1932 with only a third of the popular vote, and so many of Hitler's racist policies remained of none effect and totally unenforceable. Only now that he was chancellor, his powers would become etched in stone. He could no doubt find ways to do as he pleased, and that certainly would include persecuting both Jews and blacks.

Leah sighed at her predicament. Not only was she Jewish, but black as well. She cringed in her mind over what that might mean for the future of a newly married couple where the husband was a white Austrian and his wife a soon to be outlawed Jew and black. That was certainly to be classified as a union of good and evil, a contradiction of terms, and forbidden love at its worst. She sighed at the damnable proposition it afforded. Surely, if Hitler had his racist ways, her husband to be would be forced to abandon her or face persecution himself. Why could he not see that? Why was he believing the propaganda that a newly empowered Hitler would not be carrying out the putting down of a peoples he so desperately hated?

XXX

The collapse of German's economy, unlike other depression plagued countries, had not taken place over night. Most notable in underscoring the nation's economic woes, were the strict restrictions placed on it after its humiliating defeat in World War I. But that was then, and this was now. There was a new spirit of optimism sending vibes of positive electricity surging through the air of Germany. Hitler had promised to restore the nation's financial standing to the glory days of old, only this time, all Germans would participate in the new found wealth.

Rudolph Weiss savored the thoughts happily. He had been doing very well for himself as of late. He had large stock holdings in the automobile company Chemnitz, and owned a construction crew that held lucrative contracts that was busy paving newer, wider roads. He had been privy, like many party officers, to insider information about what the new Chancellor had been planning long before his appointment. Hitler's proclamation in 1932, was that the widening of all roads in Germany would now accommodate cars going both ways. This revival of industry had taken the nation by storm. Previously unemployed laborers were now working around the clock in road construction. The prosperous, innovative and ground breaking company Chemnitz was hiring thousands of workers in record numbers. The ambitious company was the amalgamation of four German automobile manufacturers, the forerunners of what would later be known as Audi, Volkswagen and Mercedes-Benz.

Rudolph felt proud driving in his Rasmussen steam driven car. It was an amazing feat of engineering perpetrated by Danish founder Jorgen Rasmussen. Most of his fellow party officers didn't own a car yet, and Rudolph loved to hear the twinge of jealously in their voice each and every time he walked by and heard them say hello.

He pulled into a parking spot and hopped out of his car. A group of his friends and subordinates were waiting nervously for him.

"Rudolph."

"Meyer, Klaussin, Vagur, you look melancholy tonight. But it should be a night of celebration, no? Our hero is chancellor now."

Kurt Meyer put his arm around his shoulder as he walked with him to the steps of the hall.

"My dear Meyer, I have heard that you are one of those running against me for the office of Captain. May the best man win!"

"I am not running against you," Meyer retorted. "Neither are any of the other candidates. Your promotion is therefore guaranteed."

Rudolph smiled. His personal friendship with party Chairman Valdorf Schmidts had certainly scared off the competition.

"But, there is talk."

"Talk?"

"Yes, talk. I'm not sure how the rumor started, or how it could have spread so far, but it is doing the rounds here at the convention."

"Stop speaking in riddles, Kurt. Just spit out what you have to say."

Paul Klaussan, a fellow lieutenant, turned and stood directly in Rudolph's path, effectively blocking him. All the other dozen or so young men stopped as well.

"The talk is simply that you are dating a Jew. Actually they say you have her living with you at your home as we speak, not for long, mind you, but the rumor is she's been over the last few days and is now staying there. I of course didn't believe it, and yet, the rumors persist. A girl named Leah Cravitz."

"Is that what they say?" Rudolph blurted out, suddenly nervous and stalling for time.

"They say she is also black, although I don't believe that either," Paul continued. "You, a pure blooded Austrian, a blond and blue eyed member of the proud white Aryan race, pressing next to black flesh? So hard to believe!"

"And just what do you believe?" Rudolph asked, bracing himself for the no doubt brutal response.

"I believe that the number one rising star of the Nazi Party would never be making love to some Jew, or defiling himself with a colored woman."

A sudden rage infiltrated Randolph's usual calm. In another place, and another time, he would have saw fit to defend his honor by breaking his friend's jaw. But fighting against fellow party members, especially fellow officers, was strictly forbidden. He therefore ignored the redness flashing across his stoic face and sighed wearily.

"What I do in my private love life is of no concern of yours."

Paul glared at him incredulously. "Surely you are not saying that it is true?"

"What do you care? Get out of my way."

Kurt Meyer pressed a hand to his chest. "You are not only one of our group, but the new leader of our squadron. What you do in your personal life has a profound effect on all of us." He pulled out a copy of Hitler's book, 'Mein Kampf.' "Surely you know that the Jews and blacks are in cahoots to try and destroy our racial purity? Our glorious leader Hitler says, and I quote, 'the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization.' Surely you have read that yourself many times?"

"I know all the words to Mein Kampf by heart. What good German officer doesn't? But just one single black girl is of no consequence."

"Surely you jest. And when your children are part Jew and part Negro, what then? You will be destroying the very master white race you sought to defend."

Rudolph's eyes were smoldering. He now realized that he had seriously miscalculated the impact of himself becoming engaged to a woman that was everything his German comrades had come to hate and despise.

"Ah Rudolph, there you are. I have been wanting to speak with you," party Chairman Valdorf Schmidts bellowed, walking up behind him, his ear to ear smile an indication of just how much respect and admiration both he and the party had for their new, young rising star.

Paul and Kurt stepped aside, not wanting to remain in either man's way. They would be continuing to spew their venom over his illicit romantic affair at another date, but for now, the all-powerful party chairman was on the scene, and his business with Rudolph took precedence over theirs.

"You have been nominated Captain by your compatriots, but more than that, due to an absence of competitors, I am pleased to announce that your appointment as their new squadron leader is a foregone conclusion. I am also excited to tell you, that your squadron will now officially become part of the elite Waffen-SS. As newly appointed members of the military Schutzstaffel, you will have full and unrestricted powers to carry out and enforce all and any of Hitler's new initiatives. As you know, Hitler is seeking to have the 'Enabling Act pushed through the Reichstag Parliament in February or March of this year. Once that happens, he will no longer be answerable to the President or any of the other political elected parties. He will have dictator power to enact laws without legal objection."

Rudolph sucked in his breath. The new SS branches were being given unlimited powers throughout Germany. It was indeed an honor to be a part of it.

XXX

Her big brown eyes were like two glowing saucers, leaving him enthralled and taking his breath away. He had been through the meat grinder all night long, and was finally glad to be home to the woman of his dreams.

"How did the night's rally and convention go?"

"I'd rather talk about you."

He kissed her thick sensual lips and was instantly filled with gratifying pleasure.

She gently pushed him away. "You are always so eager and proud to talk about your accomplishments and achievements. I see you are wearing a new uniform. Not only a captain's uniform, but a SS uniform as well. I have heard stories how they are readying to persecute Jews and isolate blacks throughout Germany. Is that why you are so silent about the rally? Were there a lot of anti-Jewish sentiments? Do they know about you and I? They are making a much bigger deal out of me staying here than you anticipated, is that it? I must go at once."

She got up to leave but he grabbed her by the arm. "You're not going anywhere. As for my party and my Nazi colleagues, they will just have to get used to it."

A look of unfettered incredulity swept across her face. For a man with such a brilliant, decisive, and prophetic mind, he had obviously woefully misjudged his own predicament.

"As much as I love you, and I do love you with all my heart, soul and mind, I must leave," she spat out worriedly. "They will be watching you twenty-four seven now that they know I am here. You have to know that! And you also have to know that sooner or later they will give you the ultimatum. At least if I leave your home now, we might still be able to see each other secretly someplace else."

"You are staying here with me," he insisted, his eyes smoldering with affection and adoration for the love of his life. He had never thought it would be possible to love someone so much, and yet, in the few months he had known her, he had become obsessed and overwhelmed in his heart with a burning passion for her that seemed to be all he ever thought about. And now that he had begun making love to her, she was all that actually mattered in his life.

"You're on my mind night and day," he offered. "I could never live without you. You're every breath I take, every thought that passes through my mind, every beat of my racing heart. I would rather die than give you up."

His mouth was once more overtop of hers and his warm hands fumbling over her semi-nude body with ravenous lust and desire.

She helped him off with his uniform, and saw the gun holster strapped to his belt. "You're armed now?"

He nodded. "My entire squadron has been issued weapons, and we are to be trained extensively on how to use them."

"And what will you be trained to do, shoot defenceless Jewish women, and fleeing black children?"

Her words were spontaneous and her nervous lips unguarded. She regretted the words the second they left her mouth. "I'm...I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean it like that. I only meant that...oh...I don't know what I meant...seeing you in that uniform is so surreal...so...so hard to swallow...and...and a group wearing those uniforms dragged a Jewish book seller from his shop the other day, and burnt his books in a pile on the ground. They made him toast marshmallows over his own burning books...and now...you wear that same-"

She paused and stared straight ahead. She was so hopelessly in love with him that she couldn't leave him even if she wanted to, and she wanted to. "Oh God, Rudolph," she blubbered, the tears streaming down her cheeks as she flung herself into his arms, her perky, black breasts pressed tightly into the warmth of his tensed white muscles. "Don't you see? Very soon you will be put in charge of persecuting both Jews and blacks. I heard from my mother that a group of Gypsies were having a picnic in the park only last week. And a group wearing those same SS uniforms came by and swooped them up. They have not been heard from or seen ever since. Are they dead now? Tossed like garbage into some freshly dug hole in the ground?"

"Don't be silly, relocated is all."

"Relocated? What is that? Hitler gave his acceptance speech over the radio. He spoke of what he might do if and when he pushed his 'Enabling Act' through parliament. The Democratic Party is trying to stop him, to keep him from a two thirds majority. He has supposedly secretly killed some communist members of parliament, and the rest are said to be falling in line behind him. He also used the word relocation, only he added the words, and I have it written down, 'relocation for isolating and persecuting, sterilizing with medical experimentation, brutalization leading to death.' How sick and twisted is that? And don't you see? You are being forced to be a part of it now. Soon you will be made to choose. Either destroy that which you love, or you yourself will be destroyed."

"Nonsense. This message of racial purity will soon blow over. Hitler is mostly focused on repairing the economy and rearmament. He is working hard to make Germany a world power once more."

"And when he gets this power, will he not seek out and destroy the same peoples he now spews venom at in his poisonous speeches?"

"He will do no such thing. His focus will shift on becoming strong and-"

I wrote down another part of his tirade against not only 'Negroes, Gypsies and Handicapped but mainly Jews. He said, and I quote, 'the Nazi party must find a sophisticated and ruthless program to facilitate the Jews elimination.' Sounds like he is contemplating genocide of an entire people, a people of which I am one."

"I won't let anyone hurt you," he whispered, holding her closer. "Despite the things you say, no one will ever harm you. They will grow to accept you as long as you are with me."

"That is but a mere dream that cannot possibly last. Instead of blowing over, their opposition to you, as one of their leaders, will be escalating daily, ruthless and without mercy. They are counting on you to help lead the charge against us Jews, not try to marry one and keep her safe in your home as a wife."

She suddenly stood, her breasts firm and alluring, her tiny waist and wide hips showing off an hour glass figure that was to die for. She belonged to him now, and there was nothing anyone was going to do about it. He brushed away a tear, not wanting to hear more.

"I will hear no more talk of this, do you hear?"

He kissed her once more, only this time passionately, relentlessly, his heart enamored with her roaming hands that now slipped past the belt he had loosened, and clutched his bum cheeks.