A Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He strolled confidently to the small wooden desk and the group of armed guards blocking the large glass double doors of the detainee center.

His French was perfect, and his German ID extremely impressive. He was a high ranking officer with the ruling Nazi party. They let him through immediately to see the operations manager.

He explained his plight to him. He was searching for a woman and wondered if she was perhaps being detained. His story was that she was wanted back in Germany on a criminal charge and that he had been dispatched to find her and bring her back.

The manager accepted his impressive credentials and his story, and told him he might wander through the centre looking for his prisoner, then bring her out of the holding facility and back to Germany to face her fate.

XXX

"I can't believe you found me," said Leah, the tears of joy streaming down her face.

She sought to kiss him.

"No. Not yet. Remember, you are supposed to be my prisoner."

"And once you escort me out of the centre?"

"They will not monitor my movements once we leave. We will be able to stay in the train station and board any train we chose, for any destination we choose, or we might enter France, and take a short bus ride to the town of Nice. Whatever we wish."

They finally arrived at the gate. The woman at the desk and the ops manager he had spoken with, told the soldiers to let him and his prisoner through.

XXX

The small cottage was on the seashore of the town of Nice, overlooking blissful waves that moved in and out with lavish impunity. A large assortment of birds chirped incessantly amongst the proud shrubberies and listless, waving elm trees that dotted the peaceful shoreline. Leah absolutely adored it there, and sought out every opportunity to show off her secluded, stunning French home to family and friends that had also fled Germany.

Rudolph was in some ways torn, but knew in his heart of hearts he had done the right thing by abandoning a country that had sought to destroy the only woman he had ever loved. His mind now centered on helping those still languishing in the grasp of a tyrannous government that was growing daily in evil and wantonness. He began an underground movement that was to form the basis for what would later be known as the French resistance, an upstart savvy group that would become skillful in killing off Germans that sought to occupy his new homeland.

For now, however, his preoccupation was with the woman next to him, her long, silky hair like woven strands of perfumed heaven that tantalized his senses as he kissed her pretty neck and shoulders, mesmerized by the dark satin skin that was enthralled at his kisses and roaming fingertips.

The ebbing sunshine gave way to a glowing moon, and vivid stars that etched diamond like beacons of light into the sensual darkness.

His slow, deep thrusts matched the pulsating rhythm of the rolling sea waves, and his soft moans belied the fact he was languishing in the arms of the woman of his dreams.

Her dark skin shimmered against the soft porch light as his mouth covered her enthralled breasts, savoring the swollen nipples as her hands held his rounded bum tightly, urging him to continue throughout the night.

"I am with child," she whispered in his ear, stunning his mind and sending his senses reeling.

He wanted to stop and question her, but the pleasure was too sweet to interrupt now, and his thrusts maintained their stealth and vigor, bringing her orgasms that were intense and spellbinding.

"I love you," he managed, his body shivering with uncontrollable delight as the sounds of a freshwater tide echoed across the tree lined beach.

"I found a preacher to marry us this Saturday," she managed, her body arching against the quivering, sweet cock that now emptied into her.

She dug her nails into his hair and forced his face closer against her breasts.

All was as it should be, and not even the looming tide of evil emanating from a rotting Germany could dampen her spirits. She had escaped tyranny and certain death, and had found true happiness in the arms of a man who adored her for who she was, a hopeless romantic, forever in love.