A Forbidden Place

Story Info
A girl went to the beach with her best friend and...
2.1k words
4.25
23.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
436 Followers

My name is Claudia and I am in my late forties. I have a husband and two grown up sons. I am a store owner and I am very happy with it. My marriage is rather happy even if a few year ago (I was 36 at the time) following a bad period with my husband I had a lover. But that is the past. I am still rather fit and I take care of my weight going to the gym. Someone say I am still sexy and I like it, but actually I am not interested to have sex on my husband back.

I want to relate an old story of mine.

I don't know exactly how it happened.

When I was a very young 20 years old I studied but also worked as a part-time shop assistant at a store. My boss was Susan, the owner's daughter, and she was a little older than me at an age of 23.

She was a very good friend.

We talked a lot about everything and frequently Susan asked me for advice about what goods to sell especially clothing. Sex was also a preferred topic in our talks, but I think this is very frequent between really good and young friends. I had a boyfriend, Paul, to whom I lost my cherry only a few months before and Susan was rather curious about my sexual activities. Always she posed me a lot of intimate and naughty questions, but apparently it is for a laugh and there were no secrets between us.

Susan also had a boyfriend, Bryan, and she was not bashful at all telling me her exploits with him.

Susan has had also a bunch of boyfriends being absolutely not reticent about the sex she had with them in the past, with details on their cocks, their lovemaking attitude, even their measurements. She admitted to love sex over any other thing in the world. A day she even gave me a counsel about sucking a cock and give a boy a major pleasure, and she also confessed to masturbate a lot.

From my side I was also extrovert with her about my sexual activities with Paul, describing in detail how I sucked him (something that I really liked to do) and how I liked to position myself in the act of love making. But I also had to admit that I liked very much to masturbate in my bed, exactly like she did every night when she was alone.

Coming back to the work in the shop, as the confidence grew between us, she asked me to try some new models of clothes.

This happened during the closing time of the store.

Nobody was present and I had no problem to undress to my undies and put on the new dress as she looked at me. Then we commented how the dress fit to my body and how good it was.

Usually Susan paid me great compliments about my modelling talent having me very flattered.

A day she proposed me to try a few new bikinis. This time I had to remain naked but it was not a big deal as were friends and girls.

To say the true I had the impression that she looked at me with a much more interest than the bikinis but I didn't care. Even if I was at a very young age my exhibitionist tendencies were rather developed. Once again Susan paid me great compliments about my body, prizing my apple sized boobs and the little bush between my legs and gifted me with one of those bikinis.

In another occasion, after a long and friendly talk at closing hour Susan gave me a little peck on the lips. Usually we said each other good bye united a friendly kiss on the cheeks. This time was different. She gave me this short kiss on the lips and giggled then she asked me if I was bothered.

I said her no so she said "ok then" and gave me another kiss on the lips. A bit longer this time and asked me to reciprocate. I did. She asked me if I felt it strange, but I said no. In facts it was no more than a little peck and I felt it intimate and kind. This candid episode increased our intimacy and since then we exchanged a little kiss on the lips every morning and every night at closing time.

A morning Susan called me very early, something like eight o'clock.

The store was in maintenance for two weeks and she proposed me to go to the beach. It was the spring and not so hot but thinking at a day in the sun and nature I accepted. At eleven she arrived at my house with her car.

Not far from our town was a beach and we used to go there with our boyfriends for sunbathing and a dip with other couples, but a few miles to the North it was another little place where nudity was tolerated. People called that place "the forbidden spot" alluding the girls walking and sunbathing naked there.

Susan had been there with Bryan and I was also curious to visit the place but Paul was rather jealous of me so I kept it quiet from him. Besides I had never gone topless on a beach and Susan commented it was the time for me to try it.

That morning Susan proposed me to go there as our boyfriends were both somewhere else and nobody would know about our quick visit to the nudist place.

I thought about it for a little while then I accepted but I had Susan swore to say nothing to a living soul about it.

After she reassured me I got in the car with her.

Susan drove few miles towards the North to reach the "forbidden" beach. Along the way I was nervous. Until then I had never been naked or topless on a public beach but I was eager to try. But I was afraid of being recognized and I didn't want a quarrel with my mother and my boyfriend.

One hour later we were at the shore.

It was late May so there weren't many people at the beach, only two other couples near to us and a few other a little further.

We aired our towels and undressed. In a first time I was rather timid and proposed to take not off the lower part of the bikini. Susan consented and we lay in the sun topless.

From time to time the present girls walked the beach in the nude like they loved to show off. Beautiful girls by the way. The guys had also very nice and big cocks which Susan commented favourably. I agreed with her. Especially one boy had a real nice cock, something like a small trunk between his legs and I devoured him with my eyes.

"Well I told you that this beach is not all that bad," Susan commented alluding the boys nudity and we burst in laugh.

We kept talking quietly and our speech became relaxed and uninhibited. Being topless we also made comments about our breasts.

At the time I had tiny tits with long nipples and the wind made them very hard.

"Your nipples are very nice," Susan commented noticing them.

"Do you think so, Susan? They are always hard," I argued

"I noticed", answered Susan, "I would like to have nipples like yours."

Susan had brought a speaker and some music from home and we listened to some smooth quite piano solos.

We remained silent for a while.

I found this music incredibly sexy and after a while I was feeling a bit turned on. At this point Susan seemed also to be ravished by those mellow tunes. Quietly she asked me if I was at ease now proposed us to leave our bottom off.

This time I made no resistance and the two of us were naked in a moment. Susan shed his bikini bottom the first showing her completely shaved pussy. I don't know why but she attracted me. Looking at her I also left my bikini bottom off. At the time I had a nice little bush with very short hair.

"You are just delicious, Claudia", told Susan having me blush. I thanked her and slowly I kept confidence with my exposed body.

Before we left the beach Susan convinced me to another step and we had a naked plunge in the sea. And I must say that walking the beach in the nude with a few handsome guys looking at me was damned exciting.

The we get dressed again, shorts and a braless camisole for Susan and an equally short dress with buttons on the front for me.

Coming back home the road was absolutely empty and Susan drove very slow like to extend our day. We discussed the events. I was excited like a chick and thanked her. She was ironical and claimed herself my corrupter. We giggled. I told her not to mention to everyone that we had been naked for a long time on the beach and a few guys saw us in the buff walking and plunging. She reassured me and congratulated me for my braveness.

"Be quiet and relax, I will be a tomb and nobody will know about your little dare, Claudia."

I thanked her and she continued.

"I would never have imagined you could be able to dare that much," she told me.

"I was just curious to try as I never had been naked in a public place, but I think my boyfriend could be jealous if he knows." I answered.

"Ok, he will never know. Now relax," she told me and smiled.

I smiled her back and we remained silent for a while.

At a certain moment she posed her hand on my thigh and asked me quietly if she was disturbing me.

No, she wasn't.

A moment later her hand was on my pussy, caressing my vaginal lips through my panties.

I made her place opening my legs.

We reached her house. Once inside she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Her parents had gone to their native place and the house was empty. Her parents had gone to his father's sister for a visit in another state. We were completely alone and she proposed to take a shower together. I agreed.

Susan told me to undress and I stripped down to my panties and she said panties too. I froze and she laughed and said ok here, and she took off all her clothes and threw them on a chair, and then looked at me. I didn't move so she got down on her knees and slowly pulled my panties down.

She told me my pussy was hot, and I had no reason to be ashamed to show the world.

I sat on the bed and tried to move away from her, and she told me to stop, got on her knees and spread my legs. I asked her what she was doing but she just moved her mouth to my lap and made huge licks all the way up and past my cunt. She told me to relax and lay my head down. Only close my eyes. It felt so good and I didn't want her to stop. Now she had me turn and I was lying on my stomach as Susan caressed my ass. She spread my cheeks and stuck her tongue right into my asshole and then she slid a finger in my pussy. She made me heave and shudder and gasp and then explode and I got embarrassed when I blasted squirt onto her face, but she told me that was amazing for a first orgasm and she was proud of how well she ate me out. I didn't know what to do and she told me to relax and enjoy it.

When I relaxed she kissed my face, mouth, neck, sucked my boobies, then she laid next to me, took my hand, put it on her kitty and asked if I wanted to touch her. I timidly started to caress her then she asked me to put my finger inside her pussy and stroke her clit. Soon I was feasting on her pussy and seeing if I could make her explode too. It took a while but she did, and then she did me again, but in a totally different way then before and it was amazing. We spent the day being with each other, seeing how many ways we could make each other cum. I went home a changed person, and I am not a lesbian. I love men just fine. But that was the first of many new adventures.

tirreno12
tirreno12
436 Followers