A Forced Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drawing his head back, he raised his hand, light shining under his skin, casting shadows over them both. He smiled and traced a line under her eye with a glowing thumb. "Good."

Power born from lust. That's what everyone said about the fae. And here he glowed, like no human ever could. Pins and needles pricked over her flesh, scalp contracting. He wasn't human.

'They'll leave you hollow.' That's what her father had said.

But the small treacherous voice in her mind murmured that dying at the hands of such beauty might be worth it.

Elowen bit her lip, fear and awe making war in her belly. Thalion did not give her time to ponder.

His mouth recaptured hers, driving the racing thoughts out as his hand glided over her stomach, pressing the chemise against her skin. The gentle caresses made her ache for more. She wanted his slaps and pinches, not the tantalizing feather touches.

She spread her legs further. "Please, please, please." Shame tingled across her face. How could she beg her enemy for such things? But her need would allow for nothing less.

Thalion drew back. "What do you want?" His hand paused above her womanhood, fingers toying with the top of her slit. "Ask for it."

"I... I don't know." Elowen sobbed and arched her back. She didn't have words for the desire that rode her. "Please..."

His hand smacked on the inside of her thigh, a painful admonishment. "Who am I?"

Elowen gasped as the pain blossomed into throbbing desire. She glared at him. "My husband."

Thalion pushed her forward, away from his body, his hand once again on her head, controlling her. She scrabbled for her hold on the mantlepiece.

His other hand smacked her buttocks, three stinging slaps. "Try again. Who am I?"

The pain sang through Elowen, and she gasped as her ardor deepened. What is wrong with me?

She gritted her teeth, defiance thrilling through her. "Thalion Moonsong, Conqueror of Aurelian."

Another three blows, his hand heavy. "After this, I will use the belt. Who am I?"

She swallowed, fear tightening her throat. What was she supposed to say? She'd been begging for something. His title. She had left off his title. "Please. My lord."

He bowed her backward once more. "Good. Now, tell me where you want my fingers."

"In... Inside me." A blush scalded her cheeks, and the words raised goosebumps across her limbs, as though soft feathers danced on her soul. "In my slit. My lord." She whispered the words, shame burning in her belly, mixing with the desire raging in her body.

"Such a delightfully dirty word." His fingers plunged into her, and she arched against his hand. His palm rubbed over the lady's jewel between her nether lips. A current of desire roared through her and she sobbed, thrusting against his hand. Her breath came in short, ragged gasps. How could he make her feel this way?

His hand on her throat kept her steady, the other dancing in and out of her slit. He tightened his fingers, making it hard to breathe. She gasped as a pit of desire opened inside her belly. His fingers released their hold, the other hand plunging into her. His mouth reclaimed hers, the thrust of his tongue matching the work of his fingers. A cresting wave built in Elowen's belly, and she cried out as stars sparkled in her vision.

Thalion's palm crushed against her nether region. "That's right." He crooned the words into her ear as she thrust her hips. "Find the peak."

Elowen gasped, her hips quivering. The cresting wave broke and his rigid fingers held still as the walls of her womanhood fluttered, raw and unfiltered pleasure ravaging her body.

She clenched her thighs against his hand, her breath coming in short, sobbing gasps. Weak, trembling muscles would have let her fall as the tide drew back, but he held her upright on his leg.

Turning her head, she nuzzled at his neck, but iron fingers clamped on her jaw, keeping her still. "We're not done. Not even close to it. You were a vision on your knees in the hall. Strip and return to that position."

A shiver wracked through Elowen, but she obeyed. Those who lost wars could not dictate terms. The chemise rippled off her, joining the crimson pool of the gown, and she knelt on the flame-colored rug. Her skin twitched with the aftermath of pleasure, but fear and shame curdled between her breasts.

Aurelian had lost to his armies, but she had lost to his hand.

How could I do that?

The pettable leather of his boots touched her knees. "Look at me."

She rolled her gaze up the hard length of his belly and chest to his starlight eyes.

"Unlace my trews."

Her fingers shook on the leather cords, but he made no move to help, standing patiently while she fumbled with his clothes. With every gesture, she brushed across the iron hard rod. The linen fabric parted at last, revealing his moonflower pale cock. It stood taut with desire.

The tightness in her chest gave a notch or two. He wants me too.

"Kiss it. Worship it. Bathe it in your desire."

Elowen swallowed and stared at his crotch. How do I...? The tip of his member brushed against his belly button, swollen with need. Hand tangling in her ebony hair, he forced her head forward.

"Take it in your mouth."

She licked along the silken length, and he groaned. It tasted of moonflowers, with just a hint of sharper spices.

Is it supposed to taste like that?

"Good." He growled the word in a low rumble. "More."

Trembling in every limb, Elowen kissed the base, where his cock met his body. His hands tightened in her hair, the pain waking her own desire. What was wrong with her? On her knees before the conqueror of her lands, sucking his cock--she should have been resigned, or perhaps in despair. Instead, desire pulsed through her.

He shook her, hand harsh on her head. "All the way in."

Gulping for air, she slid her hands over his legs and up his buttocks for balance. Her lips closed over the tip of his cock. He thrust gently against her mouth, muscles in his rump bulging against her palms.

"Deeper..." The word rumbled out of him, panting breaths punctuating his need.

Elowen glided her mouth over him and plunged down his hard length. The blunt head struck the roof of her mouth, and she came up, gasping for breath. A drop of his seed clung to her lips, tasting of flowers blooming at midnight. He groaned and his cock quivered like a fish dancing on the end of a line. She did not need his command to close her mouth over his head again.

He took her hand and slipped it between his legs to cup around his balls. She suckled on his manhood, her fingers tracing the tender skin between his legs.

"Yes..." Hard fingers tightened on her neck. "Take it."

She curled her tongue over the silky flesh as he thrust into her mouth. The glow returned to his skin, like a gleaming light under pale moonflowers. His starry eyes burned into her with a hunger that sent shivers spiraling through her.

He drove his cock over her tongue and held it in the back of her throat while she choked, his eyes flaring above her. Elowen shuddered and clung to his legs. Would he spend his seed inside her mouth? Could she make him do that?

But his hand ran into her hair, and he lifted her. "Another time." He picked up the discarded chemise and put it in her hands. "Spread it on the bed and lie on it."

Stiff-legged steps took Elowen toward the four-poster. This was it. She spread the chemise cross wise and lay on her back so that the white cloth coiled around her hips. He would take her now. Her heart pounded in her mouth, and she murmured a prayer of protection to Danu.

Thalion stripped off his torc, linen shirt, and pants, exposing the length of his pale, glowing body. The ogham rune dangled against his chest, reflecting the leaping flames of the hearth.

"I'll make a flag of your blood tonight." He laughed deep in his throat. "A banner to commemorate your brother's surrender. Open your legs."

Her cheeks turned scarlet, and she kept her knees together, glaring at him. Maybe if she fought him, he could not suck the life from her so easily.

"Feisty." Thalion strode up to the bed. "Foolish, but feisty. Who would you like me to call in here to hold you down?" His fingers trailed over her closed legs as his words shocked through her. He smiled, his gaze as cold and distant as the stars in his eyes.

"Your brother? Diarmuid? My honor guard? One of the women?"

He wouldn't! But that distant expression promised her he would. And he would enjoy her humiliation.

Elowen spread her legs, and he mounted her, a glowing moon above her slender frame. The first thrust encountered a moment of resistance. A flash of pain that was nothing but spice and then his long glowing length entered her.

The world drew breath, and Elowen's treacherous body lifted her hips to meet him. He thrust into her, a moonlight sword that pierced her to the core. Silver gleamed inside his skin, the glow washing away his features as the wave of their mutual desire drew back.

Their flesh married and his back arched, head thrown toward the canopy of the bed as he cried out in release, his seed spurting deep inside her. Elowen's fingers clawed over the woolen blankets. The walls of her womanhood fluttered on the silken length of his cock, and all the world turned molten.

A second thrust held her there, her breath coming in ragged gasps, pleasure trembling through every limb. The cresting wave broke over them both as their shared ecstasy drowned out the night. Thalion shone above her like a star, and for that singular moment, Elowen forgot he had conquered them.

With a final groan, he collapsed beside her, a moon drenched warrior lying in her brother's bed.

My husband.

"You did well." He lifted onto his elbows, considering her with his cool gaze.

She lowered her eyes, unable to meet his inhuman stare. "Thank you, my lord."

He eased the bloody chemise out from under her one handed and tossed it to the floor. A flag of Aurelian surrender. Elowen swallowed, her eyes burning. He had conquered their lands with the sword and her body with his hands.

Is this my fae blood? Pappa, I didn't mean to.

She'd promised to stay away from the fae and their magic.

And yet.... Here she lay, breast and bottom stinging with the marks of pain, her womanhood aching with pleasure.

"Get some rest. Tomorrow, we depart for Pyreheart, and it's a long ride." Thalion flipped over on his side, the luminescence in his skin finally fading.

Though she knew she should sleep, it took Elowen far longer to find her dreams as she lay staring at her new husband's broad back. Her body had betrayed her, singing in his hands. Would he take her humanity as well? Would he suck the life from her? She closed her eyes and even in the aftermath of pleasure, tears leaked out.

She had to find a way to protect herself from Thalion and his power over her.

12