Our Circle of Friends

Story Info
A married couple decide to add some spice to their sex life.
14.8k words
4.31
15.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Sarah were a happily married couple. They had been close friends in high school, separated by a couple of grades. Mark was a senior when Sarah was a sophomore. After Mark graduated, the two remained good friends until they started dating about a year after Sarah graduated.

The couple went to the local community college together, after Mark had been in the workforce for a few years. They had started dating about halfway through both of they're two year programs, and they finished a year later. On the night of their college graduation, Mark asked Sarah to marry him and she gave a resounding yes.

As time went on, the couple got married and had a twin boys. Typical family plans. They had a nice house, great jobs, and kids that were beyond amazing in their eyes. The married couple had a great life together.

On the year that they would celebrate their 19th wedding anniversary, the twins went off to join the Marines. This opened up their house for the first time in a long time, and Mark and Sarah felt like they had a new start to life. They were still young enough to enjoy each other in and out of the bedroom, and they had decided that they were comfortable enough to open up to new things.

One day after work, Mark and his work buddy Jon went to the local gym to work out, and afterwards went to the locker room to use the sauna before getting changed and heading home. In the sauna, the two men found solitude with just the two of them using it most of the time. This was where the men could open up and discuss anything and everything. They mostly talked about the women in their lives and their respective sex lives, but in this case, Jon had just broke things off with the woman he was seeing for the last few months. So, the focus of their talk went to Sarah.

*****

"So, how are things at home?" Jon asked.

"Pretty great for the most part. The boys are done with training and now they're both getting ready to go overseas for a few months. It's still pretty weird having the place to ourselves still. But, we've been enjoying the time together." Mark answered as he wiped his face with a towel.

"Yeah, rub it in why don't ya?" Jon said with a smile. "Smoking hot wife at home, no kids to cock block you...you're getting laid every night ain't ya?"

"Yeah, pretty much every night." Mark said with a big grin on his face.

"You lucky fucker. Must be nice." Jon said with a laugh. "I haven't gotten any since I broke things off with Chelsi."

"You broke up with her?" Mark asked and Jon nodded. "You...a guy pushing 50 REALLY FUCKING HARD...broke it off with a 25 year old hot bartender? What the hell man?" The two men laughed before Jon could reply.

"Yeah, well...she was hot. But, not very...what's the word I'm looking for? Enthusiastic. It was like pulling teeth to get some head from her. She never wanted to swallow, but the first and only time I unloaded on her tits, she freaked out." Jon laughed as Mark stared at him with a look of surprise on his face.

"Seriously? Sarah loves when I do that! She's actually gotten more into that lately. Sucking me dry, then having me blast on her face or tits. It's like...a new fetish or something of hers."

"Again, I say...you lucky fucker. Hot wife, loves to suck your dick, and loves wearing your cum after. I'm sure her tits look great with a fresh load on them." Jon said.

"They look great without the load! But, even better with the load. You'd love the sight."

"Send me a titty pic then! I'll paint it with my own load!" Jon joked, bringing Mark to a laugh. Jon had been trying to get Mark to send him nudes of his wife for a while now, but it never made Mark upset. In fact, it was almost a bragging point for Mark. Knowing that his wife, close to her 50s now, was still hot enough in other guy's minds that they wanted to see her naked. Especially the younger guys like Jon.

Jon was in his mid-30s and could easily bring home almost any woman, younger or older. He had a great personality, and to be fair, Mark would even admit that Jon was a good looking guy. He wasn't sexually attracted to Jon by any means, but he had a healthy respect for the man's appearance. He was handsome, had a pretty great build, and after countless times in the locker room, Mark had seen that Jon wasn't lacking anything downstairs. His wasn't as big as Mark's 9 inch cock, but it definitely wasn't anything to be ashamed of.

"I mean it man! I'm kinda backed up since the break up. Send me a titty pic, I'll print it out and jerk to it. Maybe you could show her afterwards too!" Jon said with a smirk. Mark got to thinking about it, and for some reason, the thought of another man's cum all over his wife's pictures seemed pretty hot. Mark wouldn't admit it, but in this moment, he wanted it to happen.

"I'll run it by her tonight. No promises though." Mark said with a smile. Jon pumped a fist into the air, accepting the answer as a type of victory, and both men laughed. Mark looked at his watch and realized what time it was. "Alright man, I've got to wrap it up in here. She's working a little later this evening, so I gotta run her some dinner."

"Alright bro! Don't forget to ask her!" Jon said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"I won't forget. Like I said though...no promises." Mark answered. In his own thoughts, Mark knew that he wouldn't have any issues talking to his wife about it. Since the kids left the house, they've been exploring new things in their sex life. Different toys, different positions, different acts.

They took turns bringing new ideas to the bedroom. After she sweet talked him into it, Mark let Sarah buy a strap on and peg him in their shower last week. He didn't mind it, but he definitely wouldn't go for it constantly. She told him that in return, she wouldn't refuse his next idea no matter what it was. He had considered the idea of adding another woman to the mix, but now with Jon talking to him in the locker room, Mark had a new idea.

He was going to let another man jerk off to his wife's pictures and show them to her.

*****

As Sarah finished her dinner, sitting shotgun in Mark's car during her lunch, Mark couldn't help but smile, not only at how good his wife looked then and there, but he was also pretty worked up over his talk with Jon earlier.

"And just what are you smiling so much about?" Sarah asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin as she ate her last bite of her sandwich.

"Just thinking about how incredibly sexy you are." Mark said with a smile, grabbing her hand and planting a kiss on it, making Sarah smile. "Thinking about how lucky I am to have you as my wife."

"Alright, spill it. What are you trying to suck up for? Want your cock sucked before I go back inside?" Sarah asked, biting her bottom lip as she looked down at Mark's bulge.

"Well...that is definitely an offer I can't refuse!" Mark said, causing Sarah to immediately reach for his zipper. He stopped her hand before she got too far. "But, first...I had an idea today." Sarah perked up immediately at those words. Here lately, Mark's had some pretty good ideas.

"Okay honey. I'm all ears. What's on your mind?"

"Well...I can't say it's entirely all my idea. I might have gotten the idea from someone else." Mark answered.

"Oh God...let me guess...Jon?" Sarah laughed. "What kind of freaky shit did he do with his girlfriend now?"

"Actually, he said he broke it off with her. Things just weren't working out I guess." Mark answered, causing Sarah to frown slightly.

"Poor guy. They seemed like a good fit for each other. But, what was this big idea?" Sarah asked.

"Well, typical locker room talk between us. I'll sum it up for you. He wants a picture of your tits." Mark said, causing Sarah to smile before dropping her jaw open.

"Oh, is that right? Is he that backed up? He just wants a titty pic?" Sarah said, squeezing her arms together slightly to push her breasts together and outward.

"Yes and no...he wants to print the picture out...then jerk off to it. He wants to shoot his load on your picture." Mark answered. Sarah once again had her jaw dropped open.

"Oh. Well...that's...different. What did you say?"

"I said I'd run it by you and I made no promises. But..." Mark trailed off.

"But...?"

"In all honesty baby...the idea kind of turned me on. Knowing that another man is jerking off to the sight of my wife is hot, but he wants to actually cum on the picture and send the results back to us...and, for whatever reason, that seems hot to me." Mark finished. "If you're not for it, that's fine, just tell me and I'll let him know it's not going to happen."

Sarah looked through the windshield for a moment before looking back at Mark with a huge smile on her face. She started to unbutton her blouse as Mark looked on.

"Get your phone out and take the picture. Tell him I want to see how hard I make him, and I definitely want to see how much cum he can unload." Sarah had her breasts fully exposed now, once again pressing them together with her arms. "If I can make two men cum for me tonight, I'll call that a successful night. Take the picture and send it. Then, get your cock out so I can thank you for bringing dinner."

Mark did as he was instructed, taking the picture and sending it to Jon immediately with Sarah's message included, then fished his cock out of his pants. Sarah bent over, taking Mark's member into her mouth, and starts bobbing her head up and down.

Within a few minutes of sending the picture to Jon, Mark got a reply. The picture of Jon's erect cock a few inches over top a printed copy of Sarah's tit pic. Mark turned his phone to show his wife, who looked up and smiled.

"Someone's got a new fan." Mark said to his wife with a smile. Sarah looked at the phone, then through the window of the car.

"Yeah, well you have some fans too." Sarah said, looking out the window and waving. Mark looked out, and was caught by surprise when five of Sarah's younger lady coworkers were standing there in the parking lot, watching Sarah give her husband head.

In a panic, Mark tried to cover himself, but his wife placed a firm grip around his cock, stopping him.

"Fuck it. Let them watch. Maybe they'll learn something. " Sarah said, once again taking her husband's dick in her mouth and going all the way to the base of his shaft with one swift movement. Mark smiled, then looked out to her coworkers, shrugged his shoulders, and let them enjoy the show. He rolled down the window so they had a better view.

Over the last few minutes, the women cheered Sarah on, encouraging her with chants of "Suck that dick!" or "Swallow! Swallow! Swallow!". Right when he was about to finish, his phone went off again.

Jon lived up to his promise. He sent a picture of the printed copy of Sarah's tits covered in several ribbons of thick cum. The sight of it sent Mark overboard. He threw his head back, pushed his wife's head down on his cock, and shot several ribbons of warm cum into her mouth. Sarah swallowed every single drop as her coworkers clapped their hands.

"Well, that was hot. See you around Mark! See you inside Sarah!" Amber, the redheaded coworker said as the group walked away. Sarah waved a hand as she finished cleaning the last remaining bit of cum from Mark's cock. She swallowed, then sat up in her seat.

"So...that was unexpected. Didn't mean to put on the show...but, that was fun. I'm sure they'll give me plenty of shit inside." Sarah said, rebuttoning her shirt. When she was done, Mark showed her the picture that Jon had just sent. Her eyes went wide as she looked it over. "Holy shit!"

"I can't lie baby...that's pretty fucking hot." Mark said, placing his cock back inside his pants. "Jon might have been onto something."

"I...I want more." Sarah said. "How many other guys do you think would do this to the picture?"

"I'm not sure. But, we could find out. Jon told me about this website he's seen things like this on. We could try there."

"Okay. Go home and post it. When I get home, you're going to fuck me hard and fast. We'll look at the results after."

"Okay baby. Sounds like fun!"

"We'll talk about some other ideas too. Tonight was an eye opener!"

Mark smiled. A new chapter to their sex life was about to unfold.

*****

As requested by his wife, Mark went home and created an account on the kink and fetish website that Jon told him about. After making a few updates to the profile, making sure it was known to be a couple's profile, Mark added two pictures.

The tit picture he had just taken earlier, and a cock picture. He added a caption to the tit picture, asking guys to unload to Sarah's tits. He logged out after and waited for his wife to come home.

About an hour later, Sarah had finally pulled in the driveway. She was greeted at the door by Mark with a kiss and a smile.

"Well...did you post it?" Sarah asked.

"Yes I did. Also, to keep things fair, I posted a cock pic too." Mark said, drawing a smile from Sarah. "I mean, it's only fair. It's a couples account, so if guys are going to be jerking off to your tits, I want girls thinking about my dick too." This brought Sarah to a smile as she couldn't hold back her laugh.

"Well, after this evening, you definitely don't have to worry about that!" Sarah said with a giggle before she continued. "Thanks to our little performance in the parking lot, there's some pretty girls at work that are hungry for cock now. Yours in particular." Mark looked at his wife with surprise all over his face.

"What...what do you mean by that?!" Mark asked, causing Sarah to laugh once more.

"Oh my God your face is priceless right now! But yes...our little audience from this evening got all kinds of worked up from our show. With them all being younger...well, they got pretty horny. Every single one complimented you on your size and me on my skill...then, every single one made a comment about how they want to try one like that in their lifetime. It wasn't until Amber flat out said it that they all eventually asked if I share." Sarah told her shocked husband.

"Well shit. I hope you went easy on them! I don't want you to be mad at them for this."

"Here's the thing.. I said I'd talk it over with you first." Sarah said. Mark couldn't believe what he just heard. From the sounds of it, his wife's coworkers wanted to mess around with Mark, and based off her reaction, Sarah was okay with the idea.

"Wait a damn minute. What are you getting at babe? Don't beat around the bush either. This is something a man needs to hear directly out of his wife's mouth." Mark said with a shit-eating grin from ear to ear. Sarah laughed and rolled her eyes.

"The girls at work saw your gigantic dick, and they want it inside them. They want to suck you off, get fucked by you, or both. Simple enough?" Sarah said with a laugh.

"And you're okay with the idea?"

"Well, I'm going to be a part of the group, so yes. I'm okay with it. We've been married long enough that I trust that you're not going to fall in love with any of these girls, and we've been opening ourselves up to some more fun. So, this is my end of the deal." Sarah said, smiling at her husband as he processed everything.

"Ah, so there's a catch! Okay..spill it. What's on your mind?" Mark replied.

"Okay, so...you can thank Jon for this idea too...knowing that your buddy jerked off to my picture made me incredibly hot. Sucking your dick with the girls watching made me incredibly hot. So, I got to thinking...what if we schedule a weekend of fun? I'll invite all the girls over and we'll take turns with your cock. Then the next night, you have some of your buddies over, take me downstairs to the basement, circle around me and let me take turns sucking all your cocks, then you guys all shoot your loads on me." Sarah looked at her husband, biting her bottom lip, hoping he wouldn't be mad at the suggestion. "And, I'll just add this for clarification. I'm not looking for a better cock...yours is perfect...I'm just looking to act out a fantasy and end a night dripping with cum."

"So, you and your girls gang up on me, then me and my buddies gang up on you?" Mark asked. "Am I understanding this right?" Sarah smiled and nodded yes. "Well, if we're both getting a night of fun with others, why the hell not?!"

"You're okay with it?!"

"Baby, seeing your picture covered in another man's cum turned me on so much. I didn't want to say it, but I was thinking how hot it would be in person. Plus, what guy in their right mind wouldn't want six gorgeous women playing with his cock? I'm beyond okay with it! Let's plan it out!"

"Okay great!" Sarah said, smiling ear to ear and clapping her hands together. "Now, show me this website. I want to see what it's all about. And I want the password and username!"

Mark smiled. "I've already saved it to auto-sign in. We can both access it whenever we want. Let's take a look."

When he navigated to the website, both Mark and Sarah were shocked to see not only the notifications, but the messages in their inbox. All the notifications were comments on the two pictures, and of the 50 messages they had to look through, the majority were pictures and videos of different men jerking off to and unloading on Sarah's tit picture. As they looked at picture after picture, the couple got turned on. The night ended with a face fucking session with Mark shooting his cum on Sarah's face and tits, then one more picture of Sarah with a big smile while wearing her husband's cum. The picture was posted and the couple went to sleep for the night.

In the morning, they woke up to over 200 messages with more pictures of men's cum painted on the new picture.

*****

Before leaving for work that day, Mark and Sarah confirmed plans with each other regarding their weekend of fun before they went out to recruit visitors. They settled on this first session being only oral sex.

Mark would get sucked and face fuck his wife and five of her coworkers. Sarah would be on her knees in a circle of men, sucking and getting face fucked by all of them. Sarah would end up covered in loads of cum, and she told Mark that she had a special plan for his load with the girls. They wrapped up their morning together with a quick log on to their new favorite website, followed by a quickie in the shower.

They stepped out to their cars, kissed each other goodbye, and went about their day.

Before the day was over, they would have visitors set up for each other. That evening, they would schedule their weekend of fun.

*****

Two weeks later, the couple had plans for their first group sessions. Mark's night with the ladies was on Friday, Sarah's night with the guys was on Saturday. When Friday morning came around, both knew that their shifts would drag by slowly as they anticipated the weekend's events. It sparked a fire in both Mark and Sarah, taking them back to their early days as a couple. Feelings of excitement over the sexual activities they were about to experience, along with the joy of pleasing their partner had completely consumed both.

The tension that had been building up was now coming to a head.

They kept each other going all day long, teasing each other through text messages, sending selfies with the men and women who would be joining them over the weekend. In total, Mark would be pleased by 6 different women and Sarah would be pleasing 10 different men. Not only their respective spouse, but every other participant for the weekend was younger than the couple by at least 10 years.

Neither one said it, but they knew. This weekend was the start of a new and very exciting chapter to their marriage.

*****

After what seemed like the longest day at work in recent memory, Mark finally pulled into his driveway. He was truly looking forward to the evening. Slightly nervous at the idea of being with not just one, but five women that were not Sarah, yet he was excited for the fact that these women were still in the 20s and 30s. Sarah was absolutely amazing at 49, but some younger women seemed like a great idea too.