All Comments on 'A Forgettable Night'

by JessicaLove85

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it.

Fantastic start. I enjoyed reading this story. It is a great beginning. Please continue writing this story & I hope you will post a second chapter soon.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 15 years ago
Super good!

Great story!

I really enjoyed it!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 15 years ago
Super good!

Great story!

I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWESOME!

I never read multi chapter stories, but you MUST continue this saga.

ChevMan69ChevMan69almost 15 years ago
Amazing Story

A beautiful story that could continue with loving pleasure! As reading, I found it to keep my attention and found it to be rewarding as thoughts raced through my mind. True, Amy did not start out for this to happen but it did and that made it worth the experience and again I feel Amy would like for it to happen again. Thanks for an excellent story!

motherfucker74motherfucker74almost 15 years ago
Superb!

Superb is the best way to describe it. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Continue this story

Great story, Would you be interested in continuing it when they get home and sober? She could remind him it was her instead of Megan and start a new life together after high school and in college. Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Very nice let the brother find out who he fucked and continue from there.

slash3rrtlslash3rrtlalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed it

Great ending which allows you to write a sequal.

I hope you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel.

You must write a sequel to this story. It is terrific. Please write chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sequel! sequel!

I hope to see you update soon.

I love love this one.

I wanna know if he'll know it's Amy. :D

If only I could gve you more than 5stars, I would.

ChasedChasedabout 14 years ago
Thought it was great!

Totally enjoyed it. I'd love a sequel to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More....pls!?

Lived it! Hope u make a 2nd chapter, can't wait to see wat happens next!!!

ShadowAngel136ShadowAngel136about 14 years ago
Luved it :)

I hope to sequel to this storie!

ShadowAngel136ShadowAngel136about 14 years ago
My Bad

I mean I hope u sequel this storie!

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 13 years ago
Great work

What's this sequel-mania about? Well... I have enjoyed the story as much as any of you, but I enjoyed the story for what I think the story stands for.

She got dragged to a party, she didn't want to attend, haven't had fun at all on the party untill... Well... Untill her brother, the drunk horny idiot confused her for his girlfriend...

What's a bored girl supposed to do, pinned beneath a guy double her weight, too horny and drunk to realize, who he is dealing with? She went along with the music, and got at least some fun out of the moment.

THAT'S what I really liked about this very story. ;-)))

I wouldn't mind a sequel... If it's written with the same wit and humor, this story had.

It's up to you JessicaLove85, to decide whether you'd like to write a sequel or not... And as you haven't wrote one by now, I assume you wont write it at all.

I already said, I'd keep an eye on your stories, because I like them very much...

I hope, you keep on writing in such a pleasant manner.

With regards from Germany

MaitreNuit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

fuck ..incest stories are so turn on

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Forgettable Night

The title of this story has the obituary in it: Forgettable!. There's no drama, no plot and the theme is weak. Twin siblings can make the bestest of the best of incestual bother and sister theme's, fictional and/or non-fictional, but this story has no inspiration to give the feeling to reader's of good sibling, male/female, brother/sister, love stories. Incest usually has two basic premises for occurring: Love or Lust.

This story has neither. The "slip" of Andrew's dick was strictly an accident? Not!!

This story has barely an introduction, no set-up for theme/plot, no character development with hardly any dialogue of substance. Amy looking for her drunk brother, a couple rolls on the bed, his dick "slips" into her pussy, and she's out the door! Something missing here.

The writer might have lot's of writing potential and maybe writing ability. This story is not the vehicle! My suggestion is chalk this one up to practice, get back into the batter's box and write for lot's of doubles and triples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked this story, would love to see a 2nd part

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Oh man!

That was intense!!! Please make A Forgettable Morning next;)

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
No buildup

The other stroy I read by this author had good buildup. This one just jumped right in... Like a quickie. It was well written with one minor error, but it felt rushed.

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Well done. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous