A Forgotten Fetish Rediscovered Pt. 02

Story Info
I left the house a crossdresser and came back a whore...
7.4k words
4.77
9.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my writing. After publishing a few stories and reading the comments I think a short introduction is necessary.

I write theses stories in between writing at my paid gig. They are not flawless, and they are free. I may have spelling errors or double words words. If that kind of thing makes you nuts, you will not enjoy this story. Try another author, there are lots of great ones on this site.

This particular story depicts a man being feminine and feminized, if that doesn't float your boat I have many other stories about straight sex you might want to try, but this one isn't for you.

Still reading? Then lets get this party started.

After my solo encounter with that wonderful 8 inch dildo, I knew I was hooked on crossdressing again. The clothes I had purchased were so sexy and I felt like such a slut in them, inside and out. I had to admit to myself I missed the feeling of satin and nylon on my skin, and my soft clit seemed so much more sensitive than my hard cock ever did.

Over the next several weeks I slowly trimmed all the hair off my legs and groin. Everything was silky smooth and felt so much sexier no matter what clothes I wore. My wife went out of town regularly so I had lots of time to explore my new hobby.

By the time 6 months had passed I had 3 sets of high heels, one in hot pink, my black ones and a silver glitter pair that I probably paid to much for. My stockings collection had every color you could think of and some amazing black ones with red bows or my fav, the frilly schoolgirl collection.

I had garter belts and satin underwear by the dozen, corsets that gave me a beautiful shape and 2 wigs depending if I wanted to be a blonde or brunette that night. About the only thing I didn't upgrade was the dildo I was so using to keep my sissy pussy satisfied.

It should have been enough for me, I got to dress up regularly, play regularly and I was even experimenting with makeup so I could have big dramatic eyes with fake lashes and drawn in high arched eyebrows.

It all changed one July weekend. I was going to be alone all week as my wife worked out of town, so I decided to pamper myself on the first night alone. I had a nice long bath and shaved my legs and clit area with a brand new lady razor to get everything ultra smooth. I figured I had all week to grow back some new body hair so I shaved my chest and arms too. It was the first time I had gone that far and it felt so sexy to be hairless.

After I dried off, I rubbed body oil all over myself and then I sat down in my satin bathrobe with a nice glass of white wine to paint my toes and fingers a beautiful red. Looking down at my body as my nails dried I loved how sexy I looked. The body oil made me smell so good, I thought this was the most feminine I've ever been.

The only thing I didn't like looking at was my cock, it was hairless and ugly. Digging in my sissy accessory box I was able to find my pink cock cage and lube it up. I decided I needed to put it on the smallest setting and jam myself in so there would be no chance of getting hard.

It took a while to ram my cock inside the little cage. It kept trying to get hard as I pushed it in, and it wasn't until I felt the sharp pain of the cage squeezing the head as it hit bottom that I went completely limp and slid inside. As I locked the cage I remember thinking how hot my clit looked when it was helpless.

Once my fingers dried I started on my makeup, I put a nice base coat of foundation on and used several layers on my eyebrows to completely hide them. I got my superstar eyelashes out and gently peeled them off before setting them on my eye lids. I used a bronze to highlight my cheeks and eyelids before drawing on my eyebrows with sensual arches and a dramatic tail on the sides.

Once I slipped on my blonde wig the transformation was striking. I had never nailed every part of my makeup before and I was feeling very sexy. I slipped into some red satin underwear that had a butterfly pattern at the front that hid my cage nicely. I found a nice set of black stockings with the seam up the back and slowly slipped them on. I loved how my red toenails looked through the nylon.

I had a matching red satin bra than I had sewn some silicone breast implants into. Once I had it on and snugged up it gave me a nice shape. I always loved the hard nipples I had added to the implants and how sexy they looked.

My black lace corset was next. My breasts weren't covered by this corset so it gave me a very full appearance. I snugged it on tight so I had the hourglass shape I wanted. It was a bit uncomfortable but I loved how it looked more than I wanted it to feel good.

I walked around the house for a while and admired myself as I sipped my wine. I thought to myself, "I'd fuck you," as I enjoyed my own reflection. The last part of my outfit was a red dress I had ordered on line. It was sparkly, much prettier than anything else I had. As I slipped it out of the shipping bag I was very nervous that it wouldn't fit.

As I unzipped the back and stepped inside I loved how the material felt on my legs and shoulders. I put my arms in the sleeves and pulled it up gently. To my complete amazement, it slipped on perfectly. I had already attached a zipper helper so I could zip my dress up properly and before I knew it I was standing in the sexiest dress I had ever worn.

I popped my silver glitter shoes on and stood there looking at myself. Everything was just perfect. My nails, my stockings, my nipples, my hair, my legs my ass. It was all the best it had ever been.

I sipped more wine and walked around the house. I wanted to get my 8 inch dildo out and nail myself but I just couldn't ruin this look to quickly. I took a couple pictures with my phone so I could enjoy them later and considered refilling my wine glass when it hit me.

Why not drive around town a bit before I have my playtime? It seemed like a reasonable idea. It was dark out and my car was in a garage that I could access without going outside. I could just get in, drive around a bit and come home.

Without thinking my more about it I headed for the car.

It was a warm night out and I loved the smell of the air as I opened the garage door and pulled out of my driveway. It was exciting to be out dressed as a slut. I drove downtown and while I was at a stop light I looked into the car beside me. There was a middle aged man looking at me. I smiled and drove away.

As I saw him in the rearview mirror he smiled at me, I thought, he's thinking "I'd love to fuck her." The idea made me tingle inside my extra tight cage. As I drove around I got more and more comfortable and even went through a drive through to get some fries. I was so nervous, but the guy a the window was perfectly normal. He smiled at me and said nice dress, then asked where my husband was.

I told him he was out of town, thank god for the makeup so he couldn't see me blush. As I drove away I felt more feminine and sexy than I ever had in my life. I should have driven home right then and looked after the ache I had to be penetrated by my 8 inch rubber boyfriend but that's not what happened.

I did head back toward the house but along the way I kept seeing signs for Centennial park. If you weren't from Essex County you wouldn't know anything about Centennial park but all the locals knew that's where gay men go to have sex in their cars after dark. It was like our dirty little secret. Every so often police would clear the place out, but it had been a while since I'd heard anything.

I'd never been down there and I had to admit I was curious. I thought as long as I stayed in my car with the doors locked nothing could happen and I could see what really goes on down there. No one would be interested in me anyway, I was a woman.

Without much more thought, I made the turn and headed down the narrow lane that lead to the parking lot in the middle of a wooded area. Seeing a couple cars in the middle I went almost to the back near the woods and reversed in. It was pretty dark so I just relaxed and tried to let my eyes adjust.

After a while I could see there was a man behind the wheel on the first car who looked like he was smoking a cigarette. In the car beside it, it looked like there were two men who were side by side. The two seemed to be watching the other car. I tried to figure out what they were seeing but it was so dark I couldn't make it out.

A few minutes went by and one of the two men got out of that car and opened the passenger door of the other car. The inside light came on and I watched as the man sat in the passenger seat then leaned down and appeared to be sucking the drivers cock. I was shocked that he left the passenger door open so it was lit in the car and the guy in the other car could watch.

The driver of the first car kept casually smoking away as the other guys head bobbed up and down. My clit ached as I watched them. It looked like the guy in the other car was jacking off as he watched and I wondered how big his cock was based on the movement of his arm.

I thought to myself, what a scene. A caged crossdresser watching a gay man get his cock sucked in a parking lot. I wished I was closer so I could actually see his mouth on sliding up and down on the other guys hardness. To be honest, all I could see was a head bobbing up and down and smoke billowing out a car window, but I was so turned on. I could feel myself wishing I hadn't left the key to my cock cage back at the house.

The driver flicked his cigarette and put his hands on the other mans head pressing it down into his lap. He held it there for a while before letting the other man up. It looked to me like the the guy in the passenger seat wiped his face with a towel after he sat up and then got out of the car closing the door behind him so it was dark again.

He went back to his own car and joined the other man who had finished jacking off.

I could see them high five as he jumped into the car. The driver of the other car lit another cigarette before starting his car and driving away into the night. The parking lot was dark and silent again. I could feel my clit throbbing from what I had just seen and felt the wetness of my precum leaking into my panties.

I was just about to leave too when the lights of the other car came on, and I heard it start. I thought they were going to leave but they turned toward my car and after some maneuvering, carefully backed in beside me on the passenger side.

I could see both men looking into my car and smiling. My heart was pounding when I saw the light in their car turn on and one of the guys got out. I only got a glance of him in the light as he got out but it looked like he was wearing a woman's top and satin shorts. As he crossed in front of my car I got a better look in the darkness and was able to confirm that the person was dressed like a woman!

He stood beside my window and smiled at me, running his hand up and down his satin shorts. It was easy to tell he was already hard. He asked me to roll down the window and I opened it about an inch.

"Hey girl," he said in a feminine voice, "You having any luck tonight?"

"It's my first time here," I blurted back, feeling stupid because I shouldn't have told him that.

"I'm so happy to hear that honey, I get so tired of the same old same old," he replied, "and you look so good, the boys are gonna eat you up."

"I don't think I'm ready for the boys just yet," I said. My heart pounding as I spoke to a complete stranger dressed like a slut.

"Could have fooled me honey, you got the look all the girls are jealous of," he laughed and took out a cigarette.

"I'm not really a girl," I said, immediately regretting it. Why the fuck am I telling this guy anything, I thought to myself.

"Oh you're a girl honey, don't make no matter what's hiding between your legs, you made me all tingly the moment I saw you," he replied, "Look what you did to me?"

He slid down his satin shorts and I could see his hard cut cock in the dim lights. It had been shaved bare and had a huge head on it. The shaft was only 6 inches or so but it it was still an impressive sight. His balls were large and hung like 2 ripe pears from this short but substantial limb.

I watched as he slid his hand up and down the shaft. I had never seen a man touch himself before and it was fascinating to see. He licked the palm of his hand and ran it over the head of his dick. I watched as it poked out of his fist over and over. My own clit throbbing as each stroke of his hand made his cock throb.

He moved closer so he was right beside my window. It was so close to me now, just a pane of glass between us. He began to moan a little and stand on his tiptoes so I could see better. I tried to get closer but the glass was in the way.

He noticed me trying to find a better angle to watch and in the sexiest voice he said "Don't be shy honey, roll down your window and have a good look, it won't bite. You look so sexy, I can't wait to cum for you sweetie," I knew I shouldn't have, but I rolled down the window.

He moved right in close and put his cock in my window. It was right there, right in front of me in all its glory. His big balls rocking back and fourth just inches from my mouth. He stuck as much as he could inside my window and began to moan louder.

"You're so fucking sexy baby, you're making me crazy, help me cum baby, please help me cum." he pleaded as he stroked harder.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked almost panicking that he sounded so desperate.

"Suck it gorgeous, I'm begging you please suck my dick," he pleaded.

I was so turned on my clit was dripping pre cum everywhere. I looked straight at this glorious cock in my face and couldn't take it anymore. I opened my mouth and took as much of him as I could. His cock was almost hot to the touch as it slid down my tongue and I licked the underside of its the huge head. I immediately tasted his saltiness and his precum in the back of my throat and tried to take more of him.

I was completely lost in the moment as I leaned out the window, reached up and grabbed for his hips so I could guide him into my dripping mouth and I ran my tongue over it's head and licked up every drip of precum the moment it appeared. He let out a deep guttural sound and I could hear him whispering in breathy sentences, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

The first ribbon of cum was small and fell onto my tongue like a small candy. It was sweet and slick, I just swallowed it like I had been sucking cock all my life. My mind was lost between, what did I just do and give me more! The second ribbon was much thicker and there was a lot of it. I had to pull back for a second to keep from coughing but I managed to swallow it to. His full flavor hit my tongue and I was shocked how much it tasted like my own.

Again he let out a guttural sound and I could hear him say, "I Fucking love it when they swallow," as the next series of small pulses filled my mouth and some cum dripped out the edge of my lip. I swallowed what was in my mouth before licking the last of it off his still quivering cock. Using my finger I pushed the rest of it off my lip into my mouth, rolled it around on my tongue and swallowed it too.

I was shocked at myself for giving in so easily and watched as the man whose name I didn't even know pulled up his satin shorts and put his cock away. Then he said "Did you get it?"

"Did I get what?" I replied when I heard another voice say "Did I ever!"

I turned to the front of my car and there was a man with a cellphone camera who was recording everything that had happened.

"What are you doing?" I called out as I tried to hide my face with my hands.

"Don't get all shy now sweetie," I heard the first man say, "That was a great fucking blowjob."

I started my car and went to put it in drive when I heard the man with the camera say. "If you leave I'm going to post this on every gay porn site in the country!"

My heart was pounding out of my chest, "What the fuck have I done!" I though as I tried to figure out what my next move was.

"Turn off the car sweetie, we need to talk," the first man said, "it's a little to late for running away."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I thought as I turned off the car. "What do you want from me?" I asked angrily.

The man with the camera was blunt, "I wanna fuck you," he said arrogantly.

"You already have the video, I'm not fucking anybody, is it money you want!" I yelled back mostly in fear.

Another car pulled into the parking lot and I thought maybe they will let me go now. I watched as it parked and a big man got out and walked up to us.

"Did you get her on video?" The man asked as he got close.

"Yes, pretty good one too, this little girl swallows," the man with the camera said.

As the new man moved into the light of the phone I saw his face. He was the same man I saw earlier getting a blowjob in his car while he was smoking.

"Who are you?" I called out to him, "Didn't I just see you getting your dick sucked in your car?"

He came right up to my door and looked in, "Fuck you're a pretty one aren't you.

Then he turned to the first guy, "Larry you lucky bastard getting to fuck that pretty mouth of hers."

"What the fuck is going on here?" I demanded.

The big man looked at me with a huge smile, "What's happening here is your gonna fuck me and my friend over there or everyone in town is going to see this little video on every website site in the world.

"I'm not fucking anybody!" I yelled and went to start my car.

"Have it your way, sexy," the big man said moving out of the way, "Should I drop a copy of the video off at Empire Insurance tomorrow?"

"I don't work there asshole!" I said with pure fear in my voice.

"Well you do or your wife does," he replied, "this parking pass in your window says for Employees of Empire Insurance only."

"Fuuuuucccccckkkk!" I screamed in my head. The truth was my wife and I both worked there. I needed to keep that video from getting there no matter what. I tried to think of something, anything but I couldn't."

The big man spoke again, "We aren't gonna hurt ya sexy, we just want some fun. You like fun don't ya. Sure looks like you do in this video.

"Why don't you go fuck each other for fun, I saw you get your dick sucked earlier in the car. Why don't you do that and leave me alone?" I blurted out in fear.

"Oh he didn't suck my cock," the big man said, "All 3 of us are tops, and tops don't suck dick. We just put on that little show for you to see if it made you horny enough to suck Larry's dick when he offered it to you. Bet you never even noticed that I didn't do up my zipper when he was done? That's because he never pulled down my zipper or got near my cock. Tops don't suck cocks, bottoms do and you are one glorious bottom girl."

The moment he said it I knew he was right. I never saw the guy undo his zipper or put it up after, all I saw was a head bobbing up and down and my mind put together all the other details.

"You can't fuck me, I've never been fucked before. I can pay you or I... I... I'll suck your dicks if you destroy the video ok?" I said.

The moment I said it, I thought I was listening to someone else. Did I just agree to suck 3 cocks? Jesus Christ this can't really be happening.

"We're gonna spit roast you, so one of us has to fuck you," the big man said confidently. The video stays with us and we don't distribute it if you agree to those terms."

Spit roast me! Holy fuck I can't let them do that. I just wanted to go home so badly and forget all about this. "Please just let me go, I can't let you do that to me. I'll pay you," I pleaded.

"Come on boys I have to make a thumb drive video for Empire Insurance tonight and its getting late." The big man said. The two guys got in their car quickly and I watched as the big man walked across the parking lot to his car. Just as he was about to get in I yelled, "Ok you fucking bastards, I'll do it."

12