A Forgotten Fetish Rediscovered Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big man started walking back to my car and stopped at my door. Come on then, you need to follow me. Get out of the car. Nervously I opened the door and stepped out. As I stood there beside the big man I noticed his big chest and huge arms, he was ripped and I felt a little scared to be close to him.

"Turn around for me," he ordered. I spun around as best I could with my heels and dress on. "You might be the sexiest woman I ever laid eyes on," he said as he gave me a good look over.

"Better kick of them heels you won't need them up there in the woods, the ground is too soft for the spike and they'll only get wrecked." He said pointing to my feet.

I took of my heels and put them in the car. He pointed to a dimly lit area of the woods and said, "Well have some privacy of there, lets go." and he started walking. I followed behind being careful not to ruin my stockings on the rough ground.

"Come on Larry, tell Stan to bring the camera," he called as we walked.

"What do you need the camera for?" I asked as we walked.

"I like watching after, remembering how good it felt and how sexy it looks," he said.

"But you already have a video of me sucking Larry's dick, isn't that enough?" I replied.

"I don't particularly like the look of Larry's dick but I do like the shape of your ass so that's what we will be videoing today." he replied without hesitation.

"It doesn't make sense, why would I let you video tape me again? It's not fair!" I pleaded.

"Listen, you don't have much room to negotiate here. I wanna see someone tap your ass, and you want me to keep the video I have of you sucking Larry's cock a secret. What else do you want?" he asked.

"I want to go home," I said.

"No, what's next," he replied.

"I'll give you money!" I asked hoping he would agree.

"No, what else you got? he replied.

"Don't hurt me," I asked.

"No one's gonna hurt you, were not fucking animals we just want some really good sex," he replied a bit sharpish.

"You could have just asked me for sex," I said.

"Would you have said yes if we asked?" He asked.

I paused trying to think of an answer.

"Listen," he said, "Your a hot fucking crossdresser, sissy, submissive, whatever and I'm an alpha make who likes to fuck bitches like you. Lets not kid each other, the longer you dressed and looked like that, the closer you were getting to being fucked by a guy like me anyway."

We got to a little clearing and there was a half length picnic table with 2 belts on it. A battery powered light hanging from a tree branch gave the space an eerie glow and I spotted a small bag on the ground. In front of the bench was a carpet and a pillow.

"You can kneel on that while you suck my cock," the big man said pointing at the pillow. Larry and Stan finally got to the spot with us and I heard Larry call the big guy Marcus.

"Hey Marcus, what do you want Stan and I to do for now?" he asked.

"Make sure no one comes around and get the camera rolling as soon as I get my dick out," Marcus replied.

He lead me to the pillow and pressed on my shoulders to make me kneel. I had to lift my dress up so I could get down there and the moment he saw my stockings he smiled.

"Fuck me," he said, "You've been keeping that sexy body all to yourself, I would love those legs wrapped around my waist every weekend."

Just they way he said it made me feel more relaxed. I didn't want to be a sex toy for these fucking losers but I thought "he really means it when he says he's attracted to my body." If I had to suck someone's cock I wanted it to be someone who really desired me as a woman, strangely I started to feel turned on again.

Once I was on my knees I could see Stan start recording on his phone. Marcus stood in front of me and undid his pants. My heart nearly stopped when I saw his huge thick cock flop out right in front of my mouth. He never moved, he just rested one of his hands on my blonde hair.

"Time to go to work you amazing little bitch," he said.

I reached up and took his cock in my hand, I'd never seen a cock so thick and long this close up. The veins were bulging with blood as he began to stiffen and I couldn't believe how chiseled his dick was as it hardened. It looked and felt like nine inches of pure muscle.

I licked the head and tasted his precum. It was a much stronger taste than Larry's and much more slippery and salty. As I opened my mouth wider to take the head in I almost lost my breath. It was so big and throbbing so hard I struggled to keep my mouth wet enough to let it slide in and out easily.

"Fuck that's a hot picture," I heard Larry say as I guided as much of the big mans cock as I could take inside my trembling lips. I knew I couldn't throat him so I sucked as much as I could before pulling off and spitting on his shaft and jerking him with my hand while I sucked the head.

"Fuck Marcus, Hurry up, I want some of that!" Stan shouted out excitedly.

"Fuck you Stan, that tiny cock of yours wouldn't last 5 seconds in this pretty little mouth," Marcus told him as he intentionally fucked my face a bit harder.

A mix of saliva and precum was dripping down my chin now and I reached up with my free hand to feel the big mans balls. They were huge and I was amazed how much space they occupied in my hand. Gently squeezing them I heard Marcus groan in pleasure.

"Come on Marcus, I wanna fuck her!" Stan yelled out.

The big mans thrusts slowed and he looked down at me, "You give one hell of a blowjob girl," he said to me as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

As he stepped back I could see Larry and Stan both had their cocks out and were jerking off as they watched me suck Marcus' cock. It was easy to tell that Marcus was right about Stan's dick, it was short and had a tiny head, I almost laughed when I saw it but I was still worried about getting hurt so I said nothing.

Marcus helped me up from my knees and walked me over to the half table. "You need to lie down here on your stomach for us," he said, "Stan's gonna fuck you while you finish what you started with me,"

I looked at Stan's cock again, then up at his ugly face. This short dumpy little shit with the tiny cock was going to be the first man ever to fuck me. I pulled up my dress so it didn't get torn when I felt Marcus big hand on my thigh. "Smooth legs are so sexy, especially yours," he said as he ran his hand up my thigh and across my ass.

I got my dress up to my waist when Larry noticed my pink cock cage. "This bitch is locked Stan, you lucky fuck you're gonna get some caged clit tonight!" he yelled.

Marcus turned me around and took my caged clit in his hand, a small amount of my pre cum spilled out of my clit onto his fingers. He brought his hand up and looked at the precum, then offered his fingers to me. I licked a little off and felt his other hand grab my ass.

"I love it when my bitches are wet," he said as he licked some of my precum off his fingers, "Fuck you taste good,"

Watching him lick my cum just made something inside me snap and I wanted to be fucked by him so badly I just blurted it out, "Marcus, I want you to be the first man to fuck me!"

"Shut up bitch that ass is mine," Stan called out instantly and he took a step towards me.

"Back the Fuck up," Marcus said to Stan in a voice that was scary enough to make me flinch.

"I always get the ass Marcus, we agreed," Stan said.

"Yes you do, but this time the lady actually has a preference, and when a bitch this fine asks for my cock inside her I don't intend to disappoint her. So you can have her mouth or you can sit this one out, I don't give a fuck either way." Marcus said forcefully.

Stan looked at me and called me a bitch before walking over to the end of the table.

"Lie down," Marcus said as he bent me over the table. He pulled my dress up high and pulled down my panties, slapping me on the ass. "Fuckin sweet," he said as I felt him reach down and grab one end of the belt on the table.

"What are the belts for?" I asked, as they both did one up behind my back, effectively strapping my torso to the table so I couldn't move.

"Sometimes the ladies meet try to get away once the fun begins, and none of us want you to get away." Marcus said with a smile as he did up the buckle.

I was stuck now, completely vulnerable, my torso tied down and no possible escape. My heart pounded, "Maybe I should have just let them show the video and lived with the embarrassment. I was so scared my legs began to tremble.

I felt Marcus big hand on my ass. "Don't worry sexy, no one is going to hurt you. Try to relax, you'll enjoy it more if you relax." he said.

"Larry, pass me the bag," Marcus called out as he stood behind me. Larry put the bag beside me on the table and I held my breath wondering what was next, unable to turn around and watch.

I felt Marcus gently kick my feet further apart, "You're gonna need to relax more than this if you don't want it to hurt," he said, "That little hole of yours has to stretch a long way for all of me."

I felt the a cold liquid being poured down the crack of my ass and what must have been Marcus' thumb rubbing it in. I had to admit it felt good even if I couldn't fully enjoy it because I was so scared.

It didn't take long before I felt the shaft of his big cock running up and down the crack of my ass. "I love how my cock looks on your ass honey, this is going to feel real good," he said as he pressed it in harder.

I felt the head pressing against my hole and involuntarily my body pressed back. "Don't rush it sweetie, you'll me full of more cock than you can handle soon enough," Marcus laughed.

"I wasn't rushing Marcus, really I wasn't," I replied.

"Stan why isn't this bitches mouth full?" Marcus asked confidently.

Stan handed the camera to Larry, "Hold this," he said, as he stepped up and put his cock beside my mouth. I didn't respond to it and I felt a painful slap on my ass.

"Suck his cock bitch, we have a deal remember?" Marcus called out.

I opened my mouth and reluctantly let Stan slide his cock inside. It didn't even get to the back of my throat when he held my head and pushed it all the way in. I just kept thinking how pathetic he was and I didn't lick or suck at all, I just let him hold me there and fuck my face.

"You good Stan," I heard Marcus say.

"Real good," Stan replied, "This is the fucking hottest bitch we've caught yet,"

I felt Marcus slide his thumb in my ass and loosen me up a little. "This cunt is clean as a whistle, she must have known she was getting fucked tonight," Marcus laughed.

I was relieved I had cleaned up everything in preparation for me to play later. Who knows what they would do if I wasn't pristine and fresh. I wished Stan has cleaned himself up before fucking my mouth, every thrust almost made me gag a little.

Marcus added more lube and pressed it in with his thumb. Then I felt him take his thumb out. I tried to relax for what came next but I just couldn't. I felt the head of Marcus cock on my opening and his slow but firm pressure. At first it was ok but then a searing pain radiated out of my anus. I cried out but he just kept pushing.

"Its too much!" I screamed

"Shut this bitch up," Marcus ordered and Stan forced my mouth down on his cock.

I tried to cry out again but I couldn't, I just groaned and tried to twist away but I was strapped down so hard it was impossible.

"Just a bit more bitch," Marcus said, as I felt the head of his cock slip past my anus and into my ass. He gave my ass another hard slap.

"Good girl," he said, "Now relax and give that pussy a chance to adjust."

I was breathing deeply and pretty much ignoring Stan's cock in my mouth. I needed to relax and focus on something else so my body could prepare for the rest of Marcus cock. Without many options I decided to suck Stan's cock properly.

I ran my tongue over the shaft and sucked on the head, pretending it was my own cock and doing what I like best. I tired to reach his balls with my tongue and flicked them when I got close. Stan let out a big moan and almost instantly felt him cumming in my mouth. That tiny cock swelled and 4 or 5 weak streams of cum shot across my tongue. I pretended to cough so I could spit it all out on the ground.

"Are you fucking kidding me Stan?" Marcus yelled at him.

"I couldn't fucking help it Marcus, look at her, I never had someone who looks like that suck my cock before." Stan replied.

"Larry get your cock in her mouth so we can do this right," Marcus said in a disgusted voice.

Stan grabbed the camera back and Larry stepped up to the end of the table. "Fuck me, twice in one night, you're the best bitch I ever saw," he said as he slipped his cock inside me.

The large head felt familiar and I started to relax. It was much easer to focus on Larry's cock than Stan's and I began to feel horny for the first time since I got on the table.

I felt Marcus put more lube on my ass and slowly slide back and fourth. I thought it was going to hurt more than it did. I could handle the first 5 or 6 inches pretty easily and before long he was pulling his cock out and sliding it in again without hurting me at all.

He pulled my ass cheeks apart, "Hey Stan come get this view," he said as he fucked me harder and harder. Larry's cock was throbbing in my mouth again and his precum was dripping down my throat lubricating everything nicely. I liked how his cock felt in my mouth even if I didn't like why is was there.

Marcus slowly inched deeper and deeper inside me until I felt him bump against the bottom of me. It hurt when he touched it hard but not enough to make me want to stop. "That's one fine pussy you have there," he said as moaned and fucked me harder.

He slapped my ass and my whole body squeeze his cock like I was milking it. "Oh ya," he shouted as he slapped me again and again, forcing me to squeeze his cock harder.

The force of his thrusts against my ass were so powerful and he grabbed the belt on my back and began thundering his cock inside me. It hurt, but I was so horny it actually felt good. His balls were slapping against mine and he was grunting almost like an animal. "Take it all you fucking bitch, I'm gonna breed you like a fucking dog!" he cried out into the night air.

He slapped me again and I clinched hard, but this time was different. I felt my body spasm and then a massive wave of pleasure flowed all over me. All down my legs and up my back twitched with pleasure. Just as one ended, another began, then I felt myself cumming, not the normal way but a whole body orgasm that pushed my cum out like a waterfall, gushing and dribbling all at the same time.

"Holy Fuck look how much she's cumming!" Stan called out, "It's a gusher."

He was right, I could feel it running down my legs and drip on my feet, as soon as he felt it Marcus stiffened and I felt him swell inside me. "Argghhh!" he cried out as the first large ribbon of his cum shot into me.

"Take it you bitch!" he screamed as he pulled back and hammered his next ribbon deep inside me. It felt so warm as it flowed into every crevice of my body. I was so focused on Marcus I barely noticed Larry was cumming too. His cock was swelling up and I could feel it twitching. Not much cum came out because I had drained him so well earlier but it tasted so good and I swallowed it all.

Marcus fell forward onto my back and I felt him pumping the rest of his sperm into my warn welcoming body. I had never felt so much warm fluid inside me and I had to admit it felt wonderful to let him empty himself in me.

Larry pulled his cock out of my mouth and ran his hand over my hair, "You're an amazing lady," he said, "Simply amazing."

I felt Marcus body heaving on top of me, he was exhausted. Eventually he leaned back up and started undoing the straps that held me down. Holding me by the hips he slowly pulled his soft but still big cock out of me. I could hear the gush of his cum hit the ground as he did.

I pulled my dress down and wiped my mouth with my hand.

"Am I free to go now?" I asked.

"Yes you earned it," Marcus replied.

"You'll never show anyone those videos?" I asked.

"No, I'm going to use them to jack off," he replied with a smile.

We all walked back to the parking lot. I started to notice some cramping as we did. It hurt but it also hurt in a good way. I got in my car and the moment I sat down I felt the sting of a ass/pussy that had been used hard that night.

"Will I ever see you again?" Marcus answered.

"Ask me next week when I've had a chance to see how I fell about what happened tonight. Why are you going to be here next Saturday?" I asked.

"If you're coming I'll be here, and I'll bring a copy of the video's if you want them, they are amazing." Marcus replied.

"I don't think I will, but you never know," I replied.

I started the car and drove out of the park. "Bitch you need a good shower, a bottle of wine and plenty of Tylenol." I thought to myself.

I walked into the house relieved to be alive and saw myself in the mirror. My dress was crooked and dirty, my stockings covered in cum, Marcus had kept my panties, my lipstick was long gone and I was still dripping cum from am my now aching ass.

"Look at you, you dirty tainted slut," I said to the mirror.

I headed to the bathroom with only one thought in my head, "I can't wait to get a copy of that video next Saturday."

END

12