A Fortnight In Paradise Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it! That's it!" Keira exclaimed, cheering on Jessica.

Jessica slid my cock almost all the way out, then sliding it back inside, pressing to the same spot, then farther. My cock was now all the way in her mouth, her lips pressing against my balls.

Keira stood up at that point and leaned in to kiss me. I placed one hand on the back of Jessica's head and the other on Keira's breast, squeezing her nipple. I was getting too turned on in that moment, my orgasm building very rapidly. Not wanting to cum yet, I pulled my cock from Jessica's mouth and took a step back, allowing myself a moment to catch my breath.

"I am not done yet, ladies. I was losing control of myself and needed to pause. I was about to cum in your throat, honey." I told them.

"That's okay baby. Take your time. You can cum whenever you are ready." Jessica told me.

I sat back down on the towel, grabbed my beer, and drank it, finishing it, and going to the cooler for another. While I was getting myself the next, Keira went over to Jessica, sat down next to her, and started playing with Jessica's breasts, flicking her nipples with her tongue while she squeezed Jessica's tits with her hands.

"Mmm. That feels so nice." Jessica said.

Keira then pressed Jessica on her back and slid on top of her, one leg between Jessica's legs. Keira then slid her leg up to Jessica's pussy, pressing into her. Jessica then began to gyrate her hips in a small circle, grinding her pussy into Jessica's leg. Keira then slipped her leg under Jessica's, sliding her hips towards her. Jessica sat up and shifted her hips forward, pressing her pussy lips to Keira's. The two of them scissored for a while, grinding their pussies together, grabbing each other's bodies out of desire for one another.

I sat back, still rock hard from the cock sucking performed on me a few minutes ago, and watched the scene unfold. Both women's pussies were dripping wet, their moans getting louder and louder, both reaching their bliss within second of each other. Jessica was the first to start screaming in pleasure, then Keira, both pussies flooding with fluids.

"Wow. That was so sexy," I said after the two of the caught their breath, both laying on their backs. "Now, would either of you two like some dick?"

Both women threw their hand in the air, and since Jessica was the first one, I positioned myself between her legs and pressed my cock to her pussy, sliding the tip around her pussy lips. Once my cock was lubed, I slid inside Jessica, pressing all the way in.

"Oh, fuck, Jason! Yes! Fuck me!" Jessica announced.

I increased my pace, sliding in and out, pressing my cock until my balls bounced off her ass. I fucked Jessica to her next orgasm, finding it quickly as she had just come.

Once Jessica's orgasm had subsided enough for me to slide my cock from her pussy, I switched to Keira. I repeated the same motions on Keira as I just had on Jessica, bringing her to climax once again. I pulled away from Keira, laid down with my back against the beach towel, and took another drink of my beer, watching the two women lay back, soaking in the pleasure from their orgasms.

"How many times am I going to cum today?" Keira asked.

"How many times do you want to?" Jessica asked, "We can probably make that happen."

This caused Keira to giggle, her face lit up with happiness.

The three of us laid on the towel for quite some time, soaking up the sun rays, drinking our beers chatting about god knows what. We chatted and drank beer for so long, dusk was approaching, and we still hadn't eaten anything since the morning.

"Wow, it's getting dark. We should either head back or start another fire." I said, hoping for the latter.

"I still have the blanket in the boat. We could stay the night here. We have everything we need." Keira replied.

"Let's do that. I am so at peace here." Jessica confirmed.

"Jason, get the firewood. Jessica and I will head to the boat and grab the blanket, lighter, knife and rope. We can setup a shelter, like we did before, over by those two trees there," Keira said, pointing to two palms a few yards away from where the beach towel was laid.

"Sounds good, be back in a few." I said.

I wandered around the beach for a little while, collecting firewood and piling it near the palm trees. After dropping off my first armload, Keira worked on getting a fire going, and when I returned for my second drop off, the fire was blazing, Jessica now tending to it while Keira began on the shelter.

Keira and I set up the shelter while Jessica prepared the food. We didn't have anything with us to cook, but we did have sandwiches, some fruit, and some delicious-looking salad we found at the grocers. Once the shelter was set up, including palm leaves laid across the top for wind and rain protection, we laid down the blanket, Jessica handed out the food, and we all sat down, pulling our bodies right next to each other. We sat there and ate our meal, staring into the fire.

Keira took the last bite of her meal, swallowed, then said, "Jason still hasn't come yet today."

"I know, right?" replied Jessica, "We should fix that."

Jessica and Keira moved themselves in front of me and pushed me down onto my back. Jessica then bent down and slid her mouth around my cock, my cock growing larger in her mouth. Once my cock had grown hard, she practiced deep throating me some more while Keira moved up my body and pressed her chest into my face. I pulled Keira's nipple into my mouth, sucking on it while wrapping my hands around her tits. Keira then pulled away from me and down, traded spots with Jessica, and took my cock into her mouth, getting her deep-throat practice in. Jessica then took her turn sliding up my body, kissing her way up, pressing her lips to mine, then continued moving, placing her breasts at my lips. I licked, bit, and sucked her nipples, applying slightly more pressure. I felt myself getting close to orgasm.

"Where do you want to cum, baby?" Jessica whispered in my ear.

"I want to cum all over your tits, baby," I whispered back.

"Your wish is my command, milord."

Jessica sat up, grabbed my hands, and pulled me to my feet, Keira never taking her mouth off my cock. Keira moved to her knees, and Jessica knelt down beside her, grabbing Keira's hair, collecting it at the back of her head, and gripped it tight. She then pressed Keira's head forward and Keira opened her throat, allowing my cock all the way inside her. I was losing control, and the two of them could sense it. My breathing getting heavy, my cock throbbing inside Keira's mouth. I reached my climax while balls deep in Keira's mouth, the first rope of cum landing down Keira's throat. I slid my cock from her mouth, the second rope landing on Keira's face. I positioned my cock towards Jessica, shooting the third rope on her tits, then moved so the fourth load could land on her face. The fifth load landed back on Jessica's tits, then the sixth onto Keira's. A few more dribbles leaked out of my cock, Jessica placing her hand below my tip to catch it.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck, that was amazing." I said, my orgasm subsiding.

Jessica moved to Keira, licking my cum off her face and tits, then Keira slid her tongue down to Jessica's tits, cleaning her body off. Once Keira had collected as much cum as she could, she moved her face to Jessica's, locked lips, and opened her mouth, allowing my cum to slide inside. The two of them tongue-fucked each other while playing with my load, sliding my cum back and forth between each other. Once they both felt they had enough, they separated and swallowed, my cum sliding down their throats.

"Jesus, ladies. That was so fucking sexy," I told them while they crawled back onto the blanket.

"That was fun." Keira told us.

We all crawled onto the beach towel, grabbed the blanket and tossed it over ourselves. We cuddled together under the shelter, using the fire and each other to stay warm. It was not long after until the three of us fell asleep, our bodies needing recovery.

Up next: Jason, Jessica nd Keira meet back up with Rey...

12