Dangles

Story Info
Beautiful black girl loves showing off her piercings.
12.3k words
4.57
7.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

This story has been posted to Literotica.Com with the full knowledge of the original author, JimBob44. No part or whole of this story may be reprinted in any other format or on any other web site without the express written consent of the original author.

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forearmed; expect to find mistakes.

*.*

Olivia's aunt, Shaniqua Jackson-Brown said she didn't have room for her sister's kid; she had five of her own still living at home and also had two children from her oldest daughter living in the two bedroom subsidized housing unit. Thankfully, Bob and Linda New said they had room for the girl.

"And if we didn't? We'd made room for you," Bob assured the girl.

"You'll always have a home here, Sweetheart," Linda told the girl.

Olivia did her best to make her foster mother and foster father proud. And, they were proud of her. From time to time, CPS did place other African-American girls with Bob and Linda New; there were not very many African-American foster families in St. Elizabeth Parish. Some of these children accused Olivia of trying to be white. Olivia always smirked at these foolish statements.

"Yeah, if not wanting to be a slave to my circumstances makes me white? Then yeah Baby, I is as white as white can be," Olivia would declare. "And y'all can just kiss my shiny white hiney."

Olivia did well enough in school that she managed to earn a partial academic scholarship to the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Gordon and Kelly King also instructed the Nicole King scholarship to assist with any needs the ULD scholarship did not provide for the young woman.

It was a very tearful moment in the new household when Olivia Clarice Brown left the home to move into the Murphy dormitory. Olivia promised she would come home every chance she got; the New House had been the eighteen year old girl's home for the past ten years.

When Olivia found out that the Nicole King scholarship was giving her a weekly stipend of fifty dollars, Olivia tried to give the money to Bob and Linda. She knew that CPS, the State of Louisiana had paid the News some money each month for her care and upkeep. She didn't know how much the state paid, but Olivia was sure it had not been enough.

"Sweetheart, stop it," Bob snapped. "That? That's your money. "That's yours. You earned every penny of that; you done the best you could. You earned that."

"Olivia, sweet girl, we don't need it," Linda assured the girl.

Dormitory life was nothing new to Olivia. She'd shared a bedroom with as many as four girls at a time and one bathroom with as many as seven other girls. The drudgery of schoolwork was nothing new to Olivia. She thrived in an environment of higher learning, where most of the people there were there because they wanted to be there and wanted to learn, unlike high school where most of the students were there only because they had to be there.

Simone Bernard, Olivia's roommate was the exception to the rule. She was in college because her parents insisted she attend college. She'd taken a 'gap year' and still was not ready for the rigors of college life.

"This sucks," Simone declared, wrinkling her nose at the small dorm room. "And you believe? We got to shower with all them girls?"

"Believe me," Olivia stated. "Soon? You won't even notice they're there."

Simone had no intention of going to class or studying or participating in college life at all. She had every intention of flunking out; the sooner the better. Despite her roommates lack of scholastic motivation, Olivia liked the beautiful blonde, enjoyed her company.

On their third day of classes, the air conditioning went out in Murphy's Dormitory. Each room was given a box fan or an oscillating floor fan and were encouraged to open their windows.

"I. Am. Dying. Here," Simone gasped, fanning herself with a ULD book cover.

"Yeah, it is pretty bad," Olivia agreed, grabbing for her homework as the fan slowly whirred past her desk.

"I can't take it anymore!" Simone shrilled, stripping out of her clothing.

Olivia looked over as the beautiful blonde flopped back onto her cot, fully exposed. She shook her head at her roommate's antics. Then she squinted her eyes, staring at Simone's beautiful 30C breasts with light brown areolae.

"Simone, those, you got your nipples pierced?" Olivia asked, seeing a metallic glint against the girl's light brown areolae.

"Uh huh," Simone gave a guilty giggle, thrusting her chest upward.

"I, that, that hurt?" Olivia asked, feeling a warmth beginning between her legs that had nothing to do with the overwhelming heat in their room.

"OMG! I, I just about peed myself," Simone agreed, fingering the barbell in her right nipple.

"That, how, where'd you get that done?" Olivia asked, feeling her own nipples crinkle in excitement.

"Know that Chinese restaurant? Out in Kimble? Um, Hop Kim's?" Simone said, pointing in the general direction of the restaurant.

"I guess. I mean, I've never been, but..." Olivia agreed.

"What? You've never... Anyway, right next door is this little place. She's this itty bitty Chinese lady, think she's Korean or something..." Simone said. "She does tats and piercings."

"She's either Chinese or Korean," Olivia corrected. If she's Korean then she wouldn't be this Chinese lady..."

"Oh, whatever. You know what I mean," Simone groused. "Anyway, she does tats and piercings and that kind of stuff."

"Tattoos?" Olivia wrinkled up her face, still staring at Simone's nipples.

"Uh huh; I'd love to get one. I'd get a rose, right, here," Simone said and drew a line along the valley between her breasts then curved to the top of her left breast.

"Then why don't you?" Olivia asked, still staring at Simone's breasts.

"Uh? Money? These ain't cheap," Simone shrugged. "But my twentieth birthday is in a couple months. Maybe then."

"You, can you feel them? When you're just lying there?" Olivia asked.

"Uh huh. Oh, and the clitty one too. Went to the gym the other day? Treadmill? About lost my mind," Simone admitted, giggling at the memory.

"Clitty?" Olivia gasped. "You, you got your clitoris pierced too?"

"Yeah, see?" Simone said, using her fingers to open her sex.

Looking, Olivia could see the glint of something metal at the top of Simone's cleft. Even though she wanted to get a better view, Olivia would not leave her seat, would not get close to Simone's pussy.

Living in the foster home with several other foster girls over the years, Olivia had heard the occasional giggles and gasps and moans when they were supposed to be sleeping. Olivia had even had her fair share of girls hesitantly approach her to join them in a few nighttime games. She had always refused these advances.

"See, it's a short barbell; she went through the hood," Simone explained, still holding herself open for Olivia's inspection. The barbell ball rests right on my clit and just kind of rubs, back and forth, back and forth and..."

"How much did that cost you?" Olivia asked, nipples so hard they ached.

"Since I went with stainless steel? Oh, and done all three at the same time? She gave me a discount," Simone said. "All of it? All together was only three hundred bucks."

"Wow," Olivia said, not knowing if three hundred dollars was a good price or not.

"God! It is just too hot in here!" Simone whined a moment later.

Friday evening, Simone took Olivia to Hop Kim for authentic Chinese cuisine. And, after egg drop soup then garlic chicken for Olivia and beef and broccoli for Simone, Simone dragged Olivia into Hop Dan's small shop.

"How you do...oh! You back! You get tattoo now?" Hop Dan greeted Simone.

Olivia stared for a long moment at the four foot tall Asian woman; she was very beautiful and very small. She then looked at the glass case where Hop Dan displayed her rings and barbells.

"Hop Dan best at tattoo; everybody say Hop Dan best," the woman continued. "No pain, I go slow so it not hurt."

Simone agreed and she and Hop Don selected the simple rose tattoo from a series of Polaroids Hop Don had mounted in a photograph album. Hop Don directed Olivia to a single wooden chair in the corner and plopped two photograph albums into Olivia's lap.

"Here. You look. Hop Don best, very good at tattoos. Best, very good at piercing," the woman claimed then guided Simone behind a beaded curtain.

The first album had several pages of Polaroids of tattoos. Olivia had to admit, there was a certain artistry to the designs. Some of the pictures made her raise her eyebrows. Others made her shudder. The final six pages had more intimate tattoos. Olivia admired the roses one blonde had done on her hairless mound. Her face was not in the photograph, but her blonde hair hung down, visible in the picture.

"Now, why, who would do that?" Olivia asked herself as she looked at a depiction of a 'wooden sign' above an anus that read 'Keep Out-Exit Only!'

The next book held several photographs of piercings from earlobes to genitals. Olivia admired the various nipple rings and barbells depicted. She studied the photographs of women's' vulvas showing their labia adorned with rings, bars, even one with a small padlock.

"Three hundred," Olivia mused.

Olivia was again looking at the book of tattoos; she studied the Polaroid's of African-American tattoos. The beaded curtain rattled and Simone exited, smiling a satisfied smile. Hop Dan gave Simone a jar of salve and recited instructions for the care of the tattoo. She ran the credit card then turned and asked Olivia if she had decided on a tattoo or possibly a piercing.

Olivia knew there was enough money in her Nicole King Scholarship fund for at least one nipple, or perhaps she should have her clitoris pierced first. From the photographs she'd studied, the piercings actually went through the hood of the clitoris, not the clitoris itself.

"Perhaps later," Olivia finally decided.

"My dad's going kill me when he sees the charge," Simone confided to Olivia as she drove them to the campus.

"What? Then, then why'd you do it?" Olivia asked.

Her answer was a scornful look from Simone. Shrugging, Olivia knew, if she knew Bob New wouldn't like her getting a tattoo, wouldn't like her using his money to do it, then Olivia would never get a tattoo. No scornful looks or scathing comments would dissuade Olivia from that mindset.

The following Thursday, exiting Mr. Kennedy's Geology 105 class, Olivia was approached by Charlie Stohl. Charlie was a cute young man with a round face and a round body. His blonde hair was cut into a slightly spiky style that actually worked well with his square black framed glasses. Blushing hotly, Charlie asked Olivia if she'd like to go to Manny's for some Mexican then to the Bowl-O-Rama afterward.

"Or, uh, we could go to what is it? That Golf-o-rama?" Charlie asked, swallowing nervously.

"Know what? That sounds great," Olivia smiled, softly touching Charlie's arm. "Hmm, pick me up outside Murphy's at say seven?"

Freyja Petit jean, Linda's niece had several cute tops that she'd outgrown. She'd hung onto the tops, and the five pairs of blue jeans, always intending to go on a diet and somehow fit into them again.

"Really? I'd have to lose about a hundred pounds," Freyja confessed wistfully, looking at an adorable lacy white blouse.

"Thanks, sister," Olivia said, wiggling into a pair of black button fly jeans. "OMG! They, look! They fit!"

"And you definitely got the butt for them," Simone agreed, looking up from her perch on her cot.

"Yeah you do," Freyja agreed.

The lacy white top and the black jeans with her no-name brand white leather tennis shoes was a nice outfit. Charlie smiled a happy, blushing smile as he opened the passenger door of his mother's BMW for Olivia.

Over a delicious meal of Mexican food, Olivia let Charlie know that this was her very first date ever. She laughed happily when Charlie admitted that this was his first date as well. She laughed again and waggled a finger at him when he pretended to look up the protocol for a double first date on his cell phone.

"Hmm; oh, okay, according to this? We're supposed to kiss a lot, like every ten seconds," Charlie said while blushing cutely.

"I'll kiss you, but not every ten seconds," Olivia laughed happily.

After two games of bowling, Charlie drove toward the ULD campus. As he approached the Tornadough doughnuts location, he suggested doughnuts and some of their freshly ground coffee. Olivia agreed wholeheartedly.

After eating two twister doughnuts apiece, they took their cups of coffee outside. Wandering aimlessly along the strip mall, Olivia saw a small sign for Hop Su's Tattoo Parlor. She pulled a slightly resisting Charlie into the small shop.

"How you?" Hop Su, a short, round Asian man smiled.

"You do, yes!" Olivia asked before seeing the glass display of body jewelry.

"Ah! Piercing? Hop Su best; everybody say Hop Su number one," Hop Su claimed.

"Really? Hop Dan says she's the best," Olivia said, admiring a surgical steel barbell set.

"Hop... Hop Dan? Maybe she best at making mistake," Hop Su scoffed.

"Oh! That one; can I see that one?" Olivia asked, pointing to a barbell that had two dangling balls on one inch chains attached to the post.

"Ah, you have good taste," Hop Su complimented as he removed one barbell and placed it onto a black felt mat on the counter.

"What you think?" Olivia asked, holding the barbell against her left breast for Charlie's inspection.

"I'll buy it for you if you let me play with it," Charlie blurted.

Olivia looked at Charlie. She smiled as he blushed hotly. Giving him a feather light kiss to his lips, Olivia placed the barbell onto the black mat and pulled Charlie slightly away from Hop Su's hearing.

"I want both nips, my belly button and my clitty done," Olivia whispered into Charlie's ear.

"Your, oh!" Charlie grunted, squirting a sizable load of semen into his snug briefs.

"And, yeah, I let you play with them," Olivia said, giving him another feather light kiss to his lips.

Hop Su waited, almond eyes unreadable. He was willing to haggle over the price; he would tack on any loss on the price of the surgical steel jewelry onto the piercing costs.

"How much do you charge for the piercing?" Charlie said.

"Hmm, each person different," Hop Su said, not wanting to give a definite price for his services.

"Okay, you said Hop Dan had a better looking selection?" Charlie said to Olivia.

"Yeah and the dangles were..." Olivia said.

"What she getting?" Hop Su said, not wanting to lose a sale to his sister.

Olivia selected the barbells with the dangling balls for her nipples. Each shiny metal ball was roughly the size of a small marble, dangling on a one inch long chain of small links. She selected the same for her navel. The clitoris piercing, Olivia selected a curved barbell that had three metal balls dangling from one end. The first ball was the size of a marble, the second ball was roughly double that diameter and the third was double the size of the second ball. She felt the moisture seeping into her panties; the first ball on the chain would strike her clitoris, the second ball would slap against her labia and the third ball would strike her perineum with each movement.

Hop Su gave Charlie the price and Olivia grabbed Charlie's arm, shaking her head in refusal. With a sigh, Hop Su reduced the price by fifty, then seventy dollars.

"Okay, you sit, look at book, maybe get tattoo? Your girlfriend's name in heart?" Hop Su said, handing Charlie a photograph album.

"No; he gets to watch," Olivia said, pulling Charlie into the room behind the beaded curtain.

Inside of the room there was a small chair and a low slung narrow cot. Charlie again squirted a sizable discharge into his briefs when Olivia kissed him hotly, then removed blouse and bra. She sat on the chair and presented her 32D chest for inspection.

Olivia's flesh was the color of peanut butter; what she remembered of her mother, her mother had likewise been light-skinned. Her breasts were dotted by areolae roughly the size of a half-dollar coin with nipples that protruded one-half inch when erect. Right now, in her excitement, both areolae and nipples were crinkled tight, erect.

"Ooh!" Olivia grunted when Hop Su treated the right nipple to a very cold alcoholic swab.

She smiled a self-conscious smile at Charlie. She wondered if the bespectacled young man could tell she'd just experienced an orgasm. Glancing down, Olivia could see Charlie's erection tenting his snug blue jeans.

"Last chance you say 'no,'" Hop Su said, clamping some forceps at the base of her nipple.

"Shit!" Olivia grunted, flooding the crotch of her panties with her orgasm as the nipple was pierced.

Hop Su threaded the barbell through the nipple then attached the ball to the open end. The dangles hung down, one on either side of her newly pierced nipple. Olivia experienced another orgasm when Hop Su treated her left nipple with the alcoholic swab. She smiled at Charlie, noticing a sizable wet spot forming on his jeans. She was glad her jeans were black; her own excitement would not be so readily apparent.

Hop Su cleaned both nipples and gently worked the bar to and fro, making sure they rotated within their newly formed holes. With her permission, and a promise that her face would not be visible, Hop Su took a Polaroid of her chest. With a smirk, he took a second Polaroid and handed the second photograph to Charlie.

"Hey!" Olivia laughed.

The navel piercing went smoothly and Olivia looked down and admired the way the shiny metal glinted against her dark skin.

"Now, next one?" Hop Su said, taking a third Polaroid of her navel. "He stay for that?"

"Yes; he paid for that," Olivia agreed, wincing slightly as she put her bra back on.

She shrugged into her blouse, then untied her tennis shoes. Standing, she gave Charlie a very passionate kiss, then wiggled out of the button fly jeans.

Hop Su smirked; Olivia's plain white cotton panties were semi-translucent from her excitement. He could make out her patch of black curls through the sodden material of her panties.

"Here," Olivia said, handing her very wet panties to Charlie.

"Oh!" Charlie shuddered and flooded his briefs with his largest discharge this evening.

"Hmm; maybe I trim a little?" Hop Su asked, looking at the thicket of pubic hair capping Olivia's plump mound.

"Oh, I, I need to sit down," Charlie moaned.

Hop Su had Olivia hop onto the cot. Sitting on the stool again, he raised the legs slightly, putting Olivia's crotch right at face level. The man did give a small sniff, reveling in the scent wafting from Olivia's wet sex.

Carefully snipping the hairs from Olivia's crotch, Hop Su then explained, step by step what he was doing as he prepared Olivia's clitoral hood. With a squeal, Olivia shuddered then ejaculated a fine spray when Hop Su swabbed her clitoris and hood with the cold alcohol swab.

Again, after cleaning the area, Hop Su asked for permission and snapped off two Polaroid's of Olivia's new piercing. Charlie weakly smiled and nodded his thanks as Hop Su gifted him another Polaroid of his date.

Clutching a pamphlet that detailed how to care for her piercings, Olivia hugged Charlie's arm as they left the small tattoo parlor. Charlie stopped at Schaub's pharmacy and bought her a large bottle of antiseptic lotion, the generic brand of Neosporin. Then he drove her to Murphy's Dormitory.

"Thank you very much," Olivia whispered, leaning over the console and kissing him hotly.

Rubbing the tent in Charlie's jeans produced another grunt and shudder. Olivia smiled sweetly as she felt several smalls' tremors as Charlie again ejaculated into his briefs. He did wonder what his mother was going to think when she did his laundry that weekend.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers