A Fortunate Investment

Story Info
Business man invests in a disgraced female banker.
4.2k words
4.41
30.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer*

This literature is adult in nature. If you aren't an adult or mature enough to handle the contents please exit now. This is a work of fiction and themes discussed within are total fantasy and should be treated as such.

This is a shorter fun bondage/free use story that stars Trent Stone from my Kanesha series, again enjoying the brown skin of a sexy Latina.

This story contains some light raceplay but this author abhors racism. Please treat others with kindness and respect regardless race or gender.

As always I appreciate constructive feedback and leave a rating if you enjoyed.

*Disclaimer*

A Fortunate Investment.

*Ding Ding*

Belicia's computer notified her of a new email. Sitting in her office she squirmed in her comfy leather chair as she opened it.

"Ms. Flores,

Report to the Williamson branch tomorrow for work. Report to Craig Anderson for assignment. As usual we will comp your drive time and fuel usage. Please be mindful of their dress code, pleated dress skirt and heels. Thank you for being so flexible in these trying times.

Adam Jones

Bank Manager"

She closed her laptop and her heart raced. It had been months since she'd been to the Williamson branch of the bank she was employed by. That visit had been rather humiliating as one of the female employees had caught her pleasuring herself in the ladies room. She had no idea if the woman had reported her to management, but since she hadn't been fired she assumed the woman had used discretion.

Still as she drove the hour there her heart raced. It was obvious that the mostly caucasian city of Williamson had reservations when a Latina assisted them with their money. It seemed her degree in Finance and masters degree in Business wasn't enough for them to look past her brown skin and dark features. They always made her feel slightly less with the way they treated her.

An hour later she was walking into Mr. Anderson's office. "Mr. Anderson. I'm here to assist you today." The petite Latina said as she entered, her heels clicking on the tile.

A cruel smile crossed his face as he watched Belicia enter. "Shut the door and have a seat we have quite a bit to discuss..."

————————————————————

"Mr. Stone. We can't thank you enough for your business and investments. In fact we are running a new promotion as a way to say thank you." The bank manager said patting him on the back. "Follow me."

Trent Stone was wary of whatever new promotion he was running. He didn't like the sleazy bank manager or the way he'd seen him treat his employees. He did however follow him deeper into the large bank and show him what reward awaited him.

"This is an older portion of this branch we no longer use, except for storage." Mr. Anderson explained as Trent's guard remained up. The pair stopped at what looked like double doors to an unused conference room. "This promotion is only for the most high value clients so I expect your discretion."

Mr. Anderson slowly opened the door just enough for the pair to see inside. One lightbulb dangled over a long wooden conference table as the rest of the room was bathed in darkness. The table was occupied by a petite woman who seemed to be struggling in some type of bondage.

She was dressed in business attire and heels but leather cuffs were wrapped around her ankles and wrists. The cuffs had been secured to chains that locked to the legs of the table leaving her forcefully spread and bent over with her arms extended forward as far as they would stretch. Trent could see under the light her dark black hair move as she tried in vain to struggle free.

"What is this?" Trent said as the manager closed the door.

"It's as I said, a reward for your loyalty and investment in our financial institution." He turned and looked at the door. "An employee caught her masturbating in the bathroom last time she worked at this branch and I decided we needed to teach the little Spic a lesson."

Trent thought about running his fist through the bank manager's glasses at the racist comment. Deciding that wasn't the best use of his time he pushed open the door slightly to look her over. He recognized her from a visit a few months ago. She had been rather helpful and discreet as he had described some of his business dealings with her.

It had been hard for him to explain the deposits he'd been making due to the nature of his businesses, owning several gentlemen's clubs and swingers clubs made working with a legitimate bank always difficult. He vividly remembered her body as she moved in her office in front of his chair. She was petite but her breasts had strained the suit coat she'd worn that day months ago. If she had seemed the least bit desperate for work he would have offered her a job on the spot dancing at one of his classier establishments.

The annoying manager interrupted his thoughts. "She's fresh with a box of condoms laying beside her on the table. I've scheduled other VIP visits for her later but wanted to offer you her fresh body." The manager watched close as Trent continued to watch the squirming form on the table. "Of course, if you like what you see we might arrange for you to make extra deposits with the little wetback... some of our clients might not even want to fuck her 'dreamer' ass..."

Trent ignored the little man except at the possibility of paying extra for her use. "Let's see how this first round goes..." was all he said as he pushed silently open the door and entered the old conference room.

He took his time walking around admiring her body. She was petite and short, couldn't have been more than 5' tall and in excellent physical condition. She had to be in her thirties and he vaguely remembered seeing a picture of her with a pair of sons on her desk. She had the body of a MILF and he fully intended on using it to its fullest.

Moving in the darkness her face seemed to twist and look his way. "Is someone there?" she said meekly, a thick Spanish accent audible as there was some fear in her voice. Trent thought for a moment he detected something else in the tone, excitement, or anticipation perhaps. Even though she looked bound against her will, she didn't scream, beg or plead for freedom. The jerking movements of her body seemed now more to test the bondage she'd been put in and not attempts at freedom.

Trent moved behind her where her ass was bent over the table and admired the view. The manager had laid an unopened box of condoms on one side of her hips and her name plate on the other. "Belicia Flores-Finance Agent" was clearly seen from his vantage point as if this was her work assignment for her day.

Trent couldn't hold back any longer as he stepped forward from behind her. He admired her tone defined calves in the heels splayed wide. His hands slowly reached out and ran along the soft brown skin of her calves up to the back of her knees and then upper rear thighs. As he reached her pleated skirt he peeled it slowly upward over her perfect ass.

Seeing her brown Latina ass immediately swelled his cock in his pants. She was wearing a purple lace thong that seemed to disappear in the crack of her ass. "Please... please..." she seemed to moan. Again it wasn't the pleading of a woman wanting freedom but a woman merely playing the part, not wanting to seem too eager in the sentence she'd been given for her digressions.

Trent slid his fingers to her inner thighs and ran them over the soft fabric covering her mound. He could feel heat and moisture when he brushed the fabric. Sliding it slowly to the side she gasp as his fingers found her clit and mound. Two fingers slowly circled her clit feeling the aroused nub. He could feel her smooth skin just above and wondered if she'd shaved today knowing this would happen.

Another deep moan echoed in the room as his finger slid back and pushed inside her pussy. He found her soaking and tight, her walls seemed to squeeze on his thick digit as he pushed deep and pulled back. He was obviously the first to use her today and wondered when her last sexual encounter had been. Perhaps a length between sexual partners had led this naughty Latina to pleasure herself in the bathroom at work those months ago.

Pulling out his wet finger he slapped her ass hard, making sure she felt the wetness of her pussy left behind. Instead of a cry, her voice echoed almost another moan, again he spanked her with his bare palm, enjoying the sound of the smack and her following moan.

Trent said nothing as he didn't want her to recognize his voice or who the man was behind her. She was being used by an important client and it could be any number of the men she'd assisted in the past. His cock swelled, wanting nothing more than to be buried deep in either hole she helplessly presented.

But he knew good things come to those who wait and are patient. His fingers again moved to her pussy and pushed two inside this time. Slowly he fucked her with the thick fingers as his other hand began slapping her presented cheeks.

He kept spanking her as his fingers pushed deep and twisted inside her, a dozen slaps later and her brown ass was turning red. Her hips seemed to move back seemly fucking his fingers and begging for the hit each time. He admired the redness of her asscheeks as his fingers left her.

"Please... please..." was all she seemed to say quietly as dropped to his knees behind her with the knowledge she wasn't begging him to stop. Pulling her thong roughly to the side he moved his mouth closer. He could smell her sweet sexual scent as he pushed his lips to her cunt.

A long louder "Oooooooo" escaped her lips as his tongue pushed inside her pussy. He pushed it deep then lapped it backwards tasting her pink pussy walls. Pulling out he lapped and sucked at her smooth shaven clit, rolling it around in his mouth with his tongue. Her hips began squirming before he grasped her upper thighs roughly and pinned her against the wood table. He was in control and even on his knees tasting her she would know that.

The moment he pinned her legs hard she seemed to go limp. He ate her clit and pussy lips with his mouth and tongue as she surrendered. By the time he had his fill, her thighs and mound were coated in his saliva mixed with her own juices. A strong slap echoed again in the room as he struck her ass and rose back to his feet.

Trent made sure she could hear him undoing his belt and zipper, letting his pants fall at his feet and stepping out of them. Looking at the box of condoms and her presented holes he paused. He hadn't worn a condom in years and had no plans to start now. He pushed the unopened box up the smooth wood right in front of her face before taking the head of his bare cock to her wet pussy lips.

He expected her to plead or beg for him to use one of the condoms as his cockhead moved to her cunt. He felt the wet lips easily part and accept his thick meat. She let out a soft deep moan as each inch of him slid inside. Her pussy squeezed tight on the thick cock and he savored every inch of her.

His balls pressed to the smooth shaven flesh of her mound as he held deep letting her feel his full length. Sliding back slowly he stopped and pushed hard with a few short quick thrusts, the heavy wood table giving no ground making the top of her thighs pressed to the edge take the abuse. This time he slid all the way out of her and ran his wet cock over her clit and mound before taking a hand and guiding it back inside her.

This time he fucked her. His cock sliding back and forth roughly bottoming out to then glide back along her wet inner walls to slam deep again. The sounds of wet flesh slapping back and forth echoed in the chamber with her own moans. She was getting louder as he got rougher with her.

Looking down Trent could see her plump tight ass and his cock disappearing deep inside her wet wanton hole. She was still dressed as if she'd be assisting clients with financial transactions. It was time he modified her attire for how she'd really be serving clients.

He bunched the pleated skirt up around her slender waist and used it like a handle to fuck her. He pulled her back to meet his deep thrusts but could feel her own hips surrender and push back to meet him. The blouse she wore was untucked now and he was sure her ample tits were pressed roughly to the table's surface.

His hands left the skirt as he pushed deep and held inside her. She seemed to grind her hips into the deep thrust submissively serving him as fingers grabbed the bottom of her blouse. His strong hands tore the shirt, ripping it up the back to reveal her matching purple lace bra.

Seeing her brown skin revealed he took a hand to the bra strap and the other to her bunched up skirt. This time as he began thrusting he used the leverage of both to drive into her over and over again. Her body seemed to melt around his cock as she moaned louder, he was giving her the fuck of her life and he knew it.

Remaining silent to keep himself anonymous he felt her pussy walls grip and squeeze him. She moaned deeper and gasped as he knew she was cumming around him. It only encouraged him to fuck her faster and rougher, letting her ride out the intense pleasure.

His fingers loosened and then slid to her bra strap unhooking it and freeing her tits. His hands reached underneath to mauled her ample breasts as they spilled free under the bra. Her hair and clothes were a mess as they still hung from her arms as most of her brown body was now visible under the one light.

Fingers squeezed her tits taking time to pinch and twist her rock hard nipples. She was enjoying this far too much as he tormented her bound body. The thick member pushing back and forth ached as Trent's balls begged for release inside her warm wet pussy.

A hand slid up her back and gripped her dark curly hair and pulled her back and head up. She was forced to look away into the darkness as he fucked her pulling on her hair like a natural leash. For a moment he considered slipping out and covering her ass, lower back and skirt in a load of his cum. He was sure her next client would be thankful he didn't have to fuck a cum filled pussy.

He couldn't resist her squeezing walls as he pushed deep and held, praying the MILF laying under him was on birth control. His cock pulsed as his balls slammed one final time into her mound. The impact caused her to gasp and moan deeply again before he felt his cock release and cum begin to fill her. Short quick pumps of his hips let her know he was finishing inside her. His orgasm was so intense he couldn't feel her pussy walls clench and squeeze as she too came again around his member.

The feeling of cumming inside her was euphoric. He held inside riding the sexual high of using the tightly bound Latina. She writhed under him as if enjoying the sexual bondage and use just as much as he did. Feeling his cock begin to soften he slowly withdrew it and admired her pussy that soon dripped his cum down her thighs to pool on the floor between them.

He stepped back and pulled up his pants to contemplate his next move. He could leave her here to service many other clients such as himself. No doubt the manager had scheduled many for this hot piece of ass. They would no doubt be upset by the cum oozing from her pussy and unopened box of condoms. Perhaps they would also take her bareback and leave her a mess of their many loads.

The manager did mention additional investments to acquire more time with her. For a moment as he admired the softness and sight of her bare flesh he could see her on stage at one of his clubs. There were many places he could envision making her work for him. She could dance around a pole or serve drinks in fetish wear at one of his other clubs.

He left her bound and gasping from the rough free fuck and he made his decision and returned to Mr. Anderson's office.

————————————————————

Belicia panted and moaned as she felt him leave her under the light. He had been rough and cruel but her body and loved every second of whoever he was and his treatment. She stared at the box of unopened condoms as she felt his cum leak from her well fucked pussy. She didn't want the others to use her like that and she knew that asshole manager had her scheduled out all damn day.

She cursed the mistake of taking her phone to the bathroom that fateful day and easing some stress from work reading some erotica on her break. She hated how she'd wantonly taken her fingers to her pussy as she'd read line after line of an erotic story. She felt like now she was the heroine in her own twisted erotic tale.

It wasn't long before she heard footsteps again. Part of her hated how she must look like a filthy whore for this next client, clothes tattered and dried cum smattered on her pussy. She shuddered as this time she heard a male voice.

"We have much to discuss, Belicia..." he said running a hand over her hips and down to her ankles. She felt the cuffs loosen and then removed. Thinking it might be a trick she prepared for the new man to roll her on her back and use her just as the first had done.

Instead her next ankle cuff was released and he moved into the light. Belicia blinked a few times to clear her hazy vision. She recognized this client, she hand helped him months ago on that fateful day when she'd been caught. He ran a number of businesses that might be morally objectionable to the average agent.

She had instead been so intrigued by him and attracted to his features and sharp wit. She remembered openly flirting with him, laughing and standing just a few feet from him leaning back against her desk. She never did this for other clients but somehow she remembered needing that space between them gone so they could be closer.

Now she wondered if he'd ever look at her the same, she was bound and exposed, pussy leaking some stranger's cum. Maybe he was unlocking her because he didn't want to dirty his white cock inside her filthy cum filled Latina pussy. The thought made her moan as his hands slid up to her wrists and unlocked the cuffs. Why was he freeing her? She wondered as she managed to turn and slowly stand.

Looking into her dark brown eyes he spoke again. "As I said we've much to discuss." He let her rub her wrists a moment before he helped lift her up to sit on the table's edge. "You may think that your boss is making you pay some penance for being caught in some indiscretion but instead he has intentions to whore you and then fire you at the completion of your day."

He let that truth sit a moment as her sexy legs dangled on the edge in her heels. "I have made him an offer that he agreed to but I will not follow through without your consent." Trent spoke as he kept his eyes on her and took a hand to the softness of her brown thigh.

"For a substantial investment on my part, he will fire you now and dissolve the coming schedule of clients you've been assigned. You will be free contractually and unemployed. I will make you a one time offer." He paused as he tenderly ran his hand back and forth in her inner thigh.

"Strip, sink to your knees now, pull your hair back to bare your neck and wear this collar." He pulled a thin metal collar from his suit coat. It was open but would seal permanently around any neck when locked. "Work for me at my clubs. I have many positions that you could fill. You'd make far more money than you do here."

Belicia slowly pulled the torn remains of her blouse and bra off her arms. She slid down the table to push her skirt to the floor. Wearing only her heels she slowly lowered in submission at his knees. She looked away almost past him as she took up her black hair in her hand and pulled it to the top of her head giving him an answer.

She shivered feeling the thin cold metal press to her throat and then felt it lock in the back around her. She was lost in the lust of the moment and even soiled with another man's cum in her pussy she ached for Trent's offer.

12