A Fortunate Investment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out her small hands for his pants and was soon fishing out his cock to pleasure him. If she was to be his collared sex slave and work his sex clubs she'd do it to the best of her ability. Whatever he paid her was far better than the unemployment line or working in another bank with her new reputation.

She kissed the tip of his cock before sliding it slowly between her lips. His cock tasted of cum and and pussy, for a moment she wondered if he'd fucked one of his strippers or workers that morning before visiting the bank. She felt him swell between her lips as she thought this must be what a stripper's pussy must taste like.

She brought her brown eyes up to meet his striking blue eyes. That was the moment when she realized he had been her first client of the day. He had fucked her and knew he had to have her. That made her pussy gush in excitement as Mr. Stone had used her and then purchased the remainder of her time for just himself. As she pulled off his cock she let the tip run along her lovely brown face as she climbed up on the table and beckoned him take her again right there.

————————————————————

Trent Stone sat at the bar of one of his gentlemen's clubs. This was by far the classiest of his establishments. As he sipped his coke and rum he listened as his newest favorite song blared over the speakers.

"I'm gonna take my horse down the old town road... I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more..."

On stage a petite busty Latina entered dressed in heeled cowboy boots, skin tight daisy dukes and a jean jacket that barely contained her brown bust. She moved with sexual grace and energy as she reached the pole and did a spin.

"New girl has brought in lots of customers' boss. You were right. I didn't think a Milf like her could do the work." The bartender said as they both watched the show.

"She's a good find. You are doing what I said with her VIP room dances correct?" Trent said, watching her wrap her legs around the pole and slide down it's length.

"Yes. But you're costing both you and her some dollars not letting her do them." The bartender replied.

Belicia or La Latina Linda, as her new stage name was called, peeled back the jean jacket showing off her ample busty chest. Her tits bounced free as her nipples could be seen hardening as she moved to the stages edge.

"Hard to believe those are real?" The bartender said. "And with kids..."

"That's why I knew she'd work... make sure to reserve VIP room 5 for us... she'll know who's waiting on her when you tell her." Trent said with a sly smile as he took his drink with him.

Belicia had slid down the short shorts and he could see the dollar bills stuffed in the only garment of clothing she had left, a black thong. Their eyes met and he gave her a smile as he made his way to VIP room #5, taking one last look at the metal collar glistening around her slender brown neck like some ornate jewelry.

12