All Comments on 'A Fortune Teller Xmas'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Bland and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
main man

too much of a whore for me to like

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Story

Super, and thanks. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

1 Star, only because it's the lowest rating available.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Another Hot Chapter

Thanks for this fine Christmas present.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

I hope it's not really the end... Love these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the tensions, the dramas, the furtive participation of the dad, and Ginnie! So hot!! And the fortune teller is the BEST! Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice one.

If you could, don't ever add the father to their vanilla love story.

Keep old with old, I've wanted to read this because the brother-sister incestious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More!

I love these characters and hope there’s more of them in the future. It would be nice to see them end up together, somehow, as long as things weren’t complicated by others intruding into their (hopefully exclusive) relationship.

gametime279gametime279about 3 years ago

I think these two are great, but please let them end up together?

SeccotobalekSeccotobalekabout 3 years ago

Très drôle, j'ai éclaté de rire en imaginant l'épisode des '' sweater contest''

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I'm sorry I never found this last christmas our christmas holidays were cancelled we only had one day, which I spent with family. The rest of the holiday didn't desist, this would have cheered me up no end what a crazy coupling they make I'm glad they are not together more they would probably disappear in the wreckage. 5 stars nevermind the christmas wreckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, the sweater contest. Alot of these stories have some of the best humor in them. Really fun reads either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How did no one get that the kid was his if the 3 of them looked like each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any plans to continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun stuff. The tension is almost too much. Wil they get caught, or won't they? Continue this story. It's worth it.

Non sequter. Can this series be arranged in order on your members page? Finding then all was challenging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.