A Four-Night Education in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just said, "I no worry."

I couldn't figure why, after she had been very careful to use a condom before, she didn't want to use one now. Did the broken one affect her decision; did she have an ulterior motive; or did we just run out of condoms?

We had deliberately unhurried, sensuous sex that night without a condom. The sensations I felt were much better than when we'd used one. I thrust in and out of her slowly, wanting to remember every sensation of her feverish pussy around my steel-stiff cock. There was no rush to completion. I think we both wanted to savor sex on our last night together.

When we went to bed, I held her close, feeling her warm breasts against my chest and the heat of her pussy against my cock. I took in her sweet feminine scent, trying to imprint it on my brain. The past four days had gone by so quickly, and now it was about to end. We went to sleep in each other's arms.

Toward morning, I awoke with a painful, throbbing cramp in my left testicle. It seemed to be rebelling at the workout it had been getting. I believe it was because I'd had more sex during the past four days and nights than I'd ever had in my life. I quietly slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom and massaged my scrotum. That made it feel somewhat better. Since I was already there, I emptied my bladder and headed back to bed.

In the dim light, I could see Lamai was asleep on her side, partly covered by the sheet. She was sprawled across the bed with one hand on her breast and the other under the sheet. I crawled into bed next to Lamai and went back to sleep.

Around 6 AM, I was aware of Lamai jacking my tired cock as if she were polishing a brass bedpost. I opened a leaden eyelid and asked, "You're my alarm clock again?"

Lamai pointed at my limp cock and said, "No more fuck?"

Every other morning it had been as stiff as a board. She didn't know that I'd taken a leak about an hour before she'd awakened.

"You've worn it out," I joked.

"No--no. I fix."

Lamai used her mouth and hands to stiffen my cock. Then she turned around and straddled my hips, piercing herself with my cock. She rocked back and forth, using her pussy muscles to clench and milk it until I found myself unable to resist thrusting into her and climaxing.

Lamai and I lay together for quite awhile afterward, basking in our post-sex afterglow. We showered and had a quiet breakfast together.

Around 9 AM, I called the embassy. The embassy officer confirmed the plane I was supposed to meet would arrive at 1 PM. If I came to the embassy, he said, I could ride to the airport with the Marine guards in their vehicle.

I packed my bags and prepared to check out.

"Nick, don't go," Lamai pleaded. "We had best four days."

"Lamai, I agree, but I have to catch a plane."

I didn't have a choice whether to stay longer, not without being declared AWOL. I was just happy that my boss had assigned me to this trip.

Before I left the hotel, I gave Lamai $40 US (the same as the cost of my hotel room) and told her she could add it to her savings. I doubted the hotel gave her much more than $1 US a day, and after what she had done for me, I couldn't have given her any less.

We held each other tight and I kissed her goodbye before heading to the embassy. I may be mistaken, but I thought I detected her eyes getting a little misty. For me, leaving Lamai was tinged with a bit of sadness. I can't say I was in love with her, but on the other hand, it was difficult not to think of her as a very close, even intimate, friend. She taught me a lot. Even if we hadn't had sex, Lamai would have left an indelible mark on me with her attractive beauty and bubbling personality.

I met the plane at the airport and signed for the shipment back to the US. On the way back to the States, I reflected on the past few days I'd spent in Thailand. Lamai and I had had sex in many unconventional positions that would have made the authors of the Kama Sutra proud. Before visiting Bangkok, I had no idea a man and woman could copulate in so many different positions.

When I returned from my trip, I stopped at my headquarters to sign in. My boss saw me in the hallway and asked if I enjoyed my trip to Bangkok. I replied that I had. He asked if I'd met any LBFM's. I asked what an LBFM was, because I'd never heard the term.

He said, "Little brown fucking machines." Then he followed up with, "Never mind, lieutenant. I can tell by your smile that you did."

Unpacking my suitcase after I arrived home, I discovered a piece of paper with Lamai's name and address; she must have slipped it into my suitcase before I left. I stored it away in a spot where I wouldn't lose it.

I corresponded with Lamai about once a year for several years. I would send her a birthday card and a short note about what I'd been doing. She would reply with a paragraph or two, in a child-like scrawl, telling me about her life and plans to move back to her village.

Unfortunately, I never had another trip to Thailand while assigned to ARFCOS. In 1965, I was transferred to a base in Germany. Lamai and I and continued exchanging letters. A couple years later, she said that many American GI's on Rest and Relaxation (R&R) from Vietnam came to Bangkok. She also said she had accumulated nearly enough money to move back to her village.

I received another letter from Lamai in 1968. In it, she said she had met an American GI stationed in Vietnam who had visited Bangkok on R&R, and they planned on marrying. I was transferred shortly afterward to another base back in the States, and during the move, I somehow lost Lamai's address. That was the last time I heard from her.

At my new base, I met a very nice young woman, with whom I fell in love. After a year of dating, I married my wife, Ellen, in November 1969. After our wedding, we moved into a small apartment. While going through my belongings, Ellen came across my photos of Thailand. Many of them were of Lamai at the floating market or standing in front of a Buddhist shrine or temple. Luckily, I hadn't taken any nude photos of Lamai while on my Bangkok trip.

Ellen casually asked, "Who is the attractive, young Asian woman in these photos?"

"Oh, she was our tour guide in Bangkok," I said.

"Where are all the other tourists?"

Thinking fast, I said, "The tour guide asked us to stand in a line so everyone could take a picture, without getting a photo of the back of someone's head."

"Smart girl," said Ellen.

Ellen enjoyed keeping a photo album. She'd obtained photos from both our parents dating back to when we were kids, in high school, and in college. She added photos of our wedding and honeymoon. She also added my photos of Thailand and other interesting places I'd visited.

In 1972, I was assigned to McGuire Air Force Base (AFB), New Jersey, in a new job. McGuire AFB sits adjacent to Fort Dix Army Base, not far from Philadelphia. Ellen and I moved into an apartment near my new base. Several months after we'd lived there, Ellen heard the Army Post Exchange (PX) had a wider selection than the Air Force Base Exchange (BX), so she talked me into accompanying her on a shopping trip to the Fort Dix, PX.

Ellen wanted to shop for some shoes, and I wanted to look at some electronics, so I asked her to meet me in an hour. While I was browsing the electronics department, I stepped backwards and bumped into someone. As I turned to say "Excuse me," I was looking into a familiar face; I had literally bumped into Lamai. What were the chances? It was truly a small world, after all. She was shopping in the PX with her husband, a chief warrant officer. Lamai was carrying a cute baby girl. Lamai hadn't changed much in all those years; a little heavier maybe, and she looked a little older, but she was still a beautiful woman.

Lamai introduced me to her husband, Jim. I chatted with Lamai and Jim for awhile. I told Jim I'd met Lamai on a trip to Bangkok in 1962. He said he'd been an Army helicopter pilot in Vietnam and had gone on R&R to Bangkok in early 1968. He'd met Lamai at the hotel where I'd stayed. They'd had a whirlwind romance; Jim proposed marriage, and she accepted. They were married in 1968 at the end of his tour of duty. He returned to the US where he was stationed at Ft Rucker, Alabama, as a helicopter flight instructor. Jim was now stationed at Ft Dix.

Lamai told me her daughter was six months old and her name was Kanya. She said Kanya means "girl" in Thai. I mentioned that my wife and I had tried starting a family, but hadn't had any success yet.

Ellen returned from her shopping at that point and put her arm around mine. I introduced her to Jim, Lamai, and Kanya. Ellen graciously smiled, touched the baby's arm, and mentioned how cute Kanya was. I told Ellen that I'd met Lamai on a trip to Bangkok in 1962. I'm not sure Ellen recognized Lamai immediately, but I could see it was gradually starting to sink in as she recalled the Bangkok photos in our photo album.

Lamai asked Ellen, "No baby-san yet?"

Ellen said, "No, not yet, but we've been trying."

Lamai then said, "Nick fucks good. You get pregnant soon."

I could tell by the way Ellen's fingernails were digging into the flesh of my arm that we should be moving along. We said our goodbyes to Jim and Lamai. Ellen's usually buoyant mood had changed for the worst. As we were heading toward the checkout counter, I could see her eyebrows knitted and furrowed; her lips had become a thin line; there was anger in her eyes. She didn't say a word until after we'd checked out and were in the car.

"OK, Nick. It's time to spill the beans."

My response to Ellen was that I'd met Lamai by accident in the PX and this was the first time I'd seen her since 1962. Further, I had no idea she and her husband lived at Fort Dix. Lamai had been my escort in Bangkok, I admitted, but I'd mistakenly hired her thinking I'd signed up for a tour guide. I judged our discussion would end when I told to Ellen that I didn't realize it was common for some Bangkok hotels to provide a female escort to male guests as an extra hotel service.

"Nick, do you really expect me to believe the hotel supplied you with a whore the entire time you stayed in Bangkok?"

It took several more minutes to describe Buddhism is the major religion in Thailand, and their culture is tolerant of sexual practices that we find unacceptable in the West. Ellen listened while I recounted that many young Thai women, like Lamai, went to work in Bangkok hotels to help support their poor families back home. I pointed out that Lamai didn't feel she was a prostitute--she had called herself a "travel hostess." I also mentioned that prostitution didn't have the same stigma in Thailand as it does in the US.

When I finished, Ellen asked, "And did you have to accept her as a live-in, sex partner while you were in the hotel?"

"No, I guess I didn't, but I was young and horny. It was just one of those things that happened. I can't say I'm proud of it, but I can't say that I regret it, either."

Ellen sat in her seat, with a scowl on her face, her arms crossed, almost crying, staring at the floor.

I twisted toward her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Ellen, I've been faithful to you ever since we started dating, and I intend to stay faithful. I love you dearly. Can you forgive me?"

Ellen sat silent for over a minute, deep in thought. "Nick, I wasn't a virgin when we met. I think you summed it up pretty well--it was just something that happened. I have no regrets about my past, either. Yes, you are forgiven."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss. I thanked her for her forgiveness, and we drove home.

The next time after we'd had sex, Ellen asked, "Am I as good as Lamai?"

"Well, Lamai had some moves that you don't."

"Like what?"

I went on to detail how Lamai had cut up the banana, how she knew a large number of sex positions, and could use her pussy muscles in ways that Ellen didn't.

"How many times did you and Lamai have sex?"

"I didn't count--maybe a dozen."

"You've got to be kidding--in four days? We didn't have that much sex during our honeymoon. I always wondered where you learned all those strange sex positions."

Then she added, "I can go along with some of the odd positions, but there are knives in the kitchen. When you want a banana cut up, you can cut it up yourself."

Ellen became pregnant in a few months, and later gave birth to a beautiful daughter whom we named Andrea. We never again visited the Ft Dix, PX.

Being the proud father that I was, I took a number of photos of Andrea. When the photos came back from the photo processor, I decided to add the best ones to our photo album. It was then I discovered all my photos of Bangkok were gone.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story. Please don't forget to vote. Your constructive feedback is always welcome.