A Fraternity Brother Seduces Wife

Story Info
Big dick fraternity brother cuckolds husband.
750 words
3.18
58.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
315 Followers

I made a big mistake about three years ago when, while intoxicated, I let a visiting fraternity brother fuck my wife.

Tim worked in sales and comes into town about once a quarter. He was a ladies' man in college with a new coed on his arm each week. I could never figure out how, he wasn't athletic or for that matter good looking but he did make the girls laugh.

I hadn't seen Tim since college until one night my wife and I ran into him in a local pub. I introduced Tim to my wife Danni as they had never met. Tim was in town and was entertaining some clients.

As the night progressed Danni and I had a few to many drinks and we were feeling no pain when Tim came over after his sales meeting. Being drunk we accepted Tim's offer for a ride home.

When we arrived home we asked him in for a night cap which he readily accepted. I made the drinks in the kitchen as Danni and Tim got better acquainted in the living room. When I brought the drinks in they were laughing.

When I asked what was funny Danni said, "He was just sharing some stories about you."

I replied, "Well I have some stories about Tim I could share."

Danni said, "Tell me one."

"Okay to start with Tim was actually quite the ladies man. Our brothers could never figure out how he scored with so many good looking girls. The only thing we could figure out he had a good sense of humor and laughed them into bed."

Tim then added in, "A sense a humor is not the only thing I have."

Danni and I were still drunk and Tim was catching up at our place when Danni slurred, "What else do you have."

Tim smiled and said, "I have a big dick and I know how to use it."

Danni looked at me and asked, "Is that true?"

I answered, "Don't know never seen it. I did hear some rumors about it."

Tim piped in, "I can show you if you like."

Danni immediately said, "Show me."

Tim looked at me I nodded yes and he proceeded to unzip and pull his cock out to show us he wasn't kidding. It was big even soft.

Danni gasped and yelled, "My god, it's huge!!"

Tim smirked and said, "It gets bigger. Touch it and see."

Danni said, "May I honey, please?"

I have to admit I was stunned by its size and again just nodded yes.

Danni reached out with her hand and touched it a little and it actually started to harden. Danni was soon stroking it to full hardness when Tim put his hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth to it. She gave no resistance and was soon sucking away.

Danni pulled up looked at me and said, "I need this monster inside me honey."

Without waiting for permission she stood up stripped her panties from under her skirt straddled his legs and slowly lowered herself down on his big cock. She must have been soaking as she seemed to easily take his shaft.

Ten minutes and 4 orgasms for Danni later Tim blew his first load of the night. Danni fell back on the couch and said, "That was amazing."

Tim boasted, "I'm just getting started I can go all night."

They did. I had to listen to Tim mating with Danni for the next three hours. I fell asleep on the couch only to be awakened by them fucking again that morning.

Shortly after that Tim came out dressed and left on a sales call. On his way out the door he said, "Thanks for the hospitality. I will see you tonight."

I assumed Danni had invited him back. I went upstairs to find her naked sleeping on her back, legs in the shape of the number four, one leg bent with foot on the knee of the other. There was dried cum from head to toe plus copious amount of fluids leaking from her red, swollen pussy.

When Tim returned he brought take out and after dinner he and Danni excused themselves to the master bedroom. I spent the night in the guest room listening and masturbating to them fucking.

Since that night I get relegated to the guest room anytime he is in town. Sometimes I watch. I admit he does know how to use it.

Gator1951
Gator1951
315 Followers