All Comments on 'A Fraternity Brother Seduces Wife'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most infantile and stupid scenarios ever read.

- Wow I have a big cock and I seduce all women.......

And are you sure you are an adult? and in normal intellectual capacity?

Come back to us when your chest hair grows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a waste if time to read. It's a good thing that 750 words can be scanned in a flash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the crap you get when people mistake intoxication with insanity. The MC and his wife Danni are obviously unable to make rational decisions and should be institutionalized. The friend Tim should be buried in a very shallow grave on property infested by feral hogs. -- 1☆

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

I must admit, Im very happy the story is over and so sorry it makes you a little bit of a girl

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Short and sweet and right to the point. I hope Tim returns regularly to visit Danni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should cut it off a d give it to her at thd divorce hearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? This gets you off? Seek help you need to work out why being humiliated and disrespected gets you off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moronic, stupid, idiotic, ridiculous, piss-poor, worthless., dull characters, I could go on but I'm confident you already know my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a slut and bad author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife loves my one buddies big cock. He does things to her that I can't. Women need real men with real cocks,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

agree that it lacks any erotica or value. If you have to tell stories why would you pick that one to share with your wife? When he says want me to show it you would say hell no! If he takes it out you tell him to leave. If your wife touches it or says she wants it you say "good bye" bitch.

So for fantasy none made sense as you didn't start with the usual " I always wanted to see my wife with another man" intro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's stupid and then there's trash like this that makes stupid look good. You write like you're 14, come back when you stop wanking into mommies panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy being a cuckold in that type of situation. I've grasped having a small penis and love being in a cuckold marriage by sharing my wife with a single friend with a big cock. He stays over in my bed while I have the guest room.

Size definitely matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty sure if this were true wife would have dumped his sissy wimp ass for Tim, taken him for most of what he owned and divorced him in about a week.Selfish women love to use weak men and throw them away. Weak men like this clown seem to accept it. Such nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumbass

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

You're a better writer than that. Total trash IMO -5 stars

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Are you kidding me (and other Literotica readers)? 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot little story. Difficult to get more details with a short number of words, but it was adequate.

jackheadjackheadover 1 year ago

Too short! It was sorta hot and sorta not. No frat brother would do this to another frat brother. Instead of a one off thing you've made Tim an enemy that's fucking his wife! His wife is now an unfaithful slut who is fucking an enemy and on top of it all, you just kinda left it hanging without any resolution? I would have politely told Tim that it was a one night thing and not to fuck around with my wife anymore and if that didn't work.....just divorce the bitch. There is only so far you can push this type of subject. We've seen it over and over again. Hey but WTF do I know. It's just my opinion and opinions are like assholes, everybody has one!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 1 year ago

Unless this cuckold thing gets you off a bad story. Next the wife is going to have her husband clean her up like a good cuckold. Grow some ball and leave the stupid bitch, only wanting big dicked asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never got near a frat in college. Nope. Too much homo-erotic nonsense. The worst part is these dissolute fools let their four-year Greek association of alcohol and childish hijinks bond them together for life. One of my first clients was a guy whose "frat brother" swindled him out of almost everything he owned. His lament was, "At UT, he was such a righteous party animal, a true frat brother!" Seriously? We recovered about 10% and his legal fees. This story is more real than you might imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WhT a stupid ass husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BS! One of my high-school buddies was in town. He called just to catch up. After a while he asked if Tammy my wife and I would like to meet up the next evening for a meal. I said I would ask and get back with him. When I asked Tammy she went a little quiet and said what ever I decided let her know and she would set up a baby sitter. I said ok if you would get a baby sitter and I let Zach know. Zach asked if I would pick him up because he had turned in his rental car to save time in the morning. I said sure. Where at he gave me the name of the car rental I thought it was kind of funny. We had a great meal and went the the hotel where he was staying. It had a club attached with good dancing music. Of course Tammy danced with both. Zach did dance with 2 other women that were there but not much. We the club shut down he recommended that we stay in his room because of Tammy and I shouldn't drive. No we will be fine I said. Tammy just looked at me. I said ok. In the room it was a little awkward we didn't have any thing as far as night clothes. Tammy used the hotel robe and I my t-shirt and underwear. Zach t-shirt and underwear. 2 beds lights out good nights. After a short it sounded like Zach was asleep. Tammy backed her ass into me. Of course I got hard and slipped in. It was slow didn't need anyone watching or listening to us.I was sure she got off and I did also. Her panties were on. After a while I felt the bed shift. Tammy went to the restroom. When she was returning I heard Zach whisper hey good looking want to join me and get another dose of meat like we did the last time I was here? I barked what did you say? Just as Tammy asked what are you talking about asshole you have never touched me except dancing. Are you trying to cause a problem? No I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause any problems. I was out of bed and putting my clothes on so was Tammy. I looked at Zach and said forget that you ever knew me and don't call again. What a friend! Tammy and I walked out. I was sober enough to drive now for sure. When we got into the car and was driving she said that she didn't know what the Hell Zach was trying to do saying that? He was trying to get you in bed with him. She obviously but why. I don't know unless you know something that I don't know. That pissed her off and she said buddy you had better know better than that I would never cheat on you. I was just verifying sweetheart. Ok enough of the talk about asshole. Ok. Damn and I thought that he was a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for limiting this brainless drivel to 750 words. Zero words would have been better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One more for the "stupid stories" day! If it was only one phrase could be almost good!

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

Not your best work. Definitely suffered from the word count.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Some of these comments are almost as ridiculous as this cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was so bad i actually laughed out loud.

- can we call this plagiarism at this point? worst of all it was just the coles notes of a 100 stories with the same layout.

This hilariously redudant line sums up the quality of the writing " I introduced Tim to my wife Danni as they had never met.". Ohhh ok. Thanks for clarifying. Does anyone get introduced to someone they HAVE met?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL at the naysayers who don't understand that the large majority of women crave a big cock stretching and filling their pussies, inducing multiple orgasms. Married or single, the intense desire for large man meat is common, whether women admit it or not. My husband understands and willingly allows me to have a bull lover, which adds to the joy in our marriage because it makes me happy and he enjoys the show. There is a huge difference between raw sex and marital love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cucks don't get to call themselves "Gator". That's reserved for real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another deserving woman gets extra on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my Army Buddies, Redwood comes to visit about once every two months. The first night we sat around laughing and drinking and my wife asked why we called him Redwood. We finally told her it was because he had a redwood between his legs. She wanted to see it. I'm not sure of its size, but I'm about 7" and he puts mine to shame. Well, you guessed it. My wife just "had to try it one time." Yep, every two months when he is in town, my wife tries to become a lumberjill and tries to take down a redwood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Delete the personal attacks that have nothing to do with your story or literary style.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not

Worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where does some of this stupid shit come from. I'm black and I asked a white buddy about it. He laughed and said he sure as Hell didn't know. He asked why do you ask a white man you are the big black man. I said asshole if I'm hung like a pony you are the horse. We both laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I laughed while reading this. My wife asked what's so funny. Just another cuckold story. She asked what in the world do you read that stuff you sure wasn't blessed or cursed with a bbc. No shit smart-ass. She said just teasing you are big enough for me.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

1*, shitty cuck story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the wife commenting about her bull with his huge cock and the hubby who allows it. The marital love difference from just fucking a big cock . Well my dear I hope hubby is just fucking some else as well who loves his cock and the way he fucks because he’ll need a pick me up for his moral as you crave another man to truly satisfy you. I agree most woman would crave a big cock for the thought of it to at least try it but many woman I’ve known who satisfied that itch don’t always love it to big and a guy with a massive cock said it’s 50/50 as far as if it’s better or worse . Many want to try than beg for slow only half way . Some allow the pounding and have torn a bit . He did say playing and sucking is great for them but the pussy not always and never the ass . Me personally if my wife even drunk asked to touch another cock id say sure but you’ll need a new home and husband. Not to mention even asking may be a Huge problem . As far as letting them guck in my bed would as a non violent person would still have fun breaking his legs as he fucked her. Fun story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of limp/small dick responders here who vent by attacking the author and some commenters, just so they can feel better about their miserable selves. Yeah, delete their drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so pitiful I busted out laughing when done reading it. I came on here to find some masterbation material to relieve some stress. This was the first thing I read. Didn't rub one out but the stress is gone from laughing so hard. Thanks... I guess.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyabout 1 year ago

for the moronic women who think taking a big bull lover "adds enjoyment" to their marriage are not only stupid but also delusional. okay sure if a woman wants a big cock then fine, great. they think it adds enjoyment to their marriage. would they feel the same when hubby finds some young tight side tail to provide what wifey cant?? to know they arent enough to satisify. afterall, it's just adding to the marriage, she has her cock and he comes home with a big smile after his side piece. then they can happily go to their separate rooms. geez some of these commentators are idiots to think nothing is wrong here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get a hold dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope hubby finds someone that not only loves him but respects and appreciates him and kicks your ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time to just lawyer up. Why put up with this "every time he's in town" bullshit, either? That's just proof she is a piece of shit, not a wife, if the first night wasn't proof enough.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

No one is that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time hubby learns how to use a baseball bat and then kick the skank to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF?!? This guy is a total douche. Stupid story.

RosejaRosejaabout 1 year ago

Time to kick Tim and Danni out. What a slut. And this is coming from a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Similar situation for us. A one time thing turned into an ongoing regular thing between my wife and a single friend. I love that she took her pussy away from me and gave it to him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a wimp. I guess he will start sucking the guy's dick to get him ready to fuck his wife. As for her, she would be leaving with the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the second consecutive story that is obviously not true and is only a play on the author’s cuckold fetish and fantasy. Way too many of you are taking this stuff way too serious. It was just a short story with little detail and it wasn’t bad but it was great either.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot wished she said how big it was. my wife said she didn't like a big cock but we all know that's a lie. Wife told me it hurt but she takes a ten inch dido with no problem. Just imagine how big that cock was. I asked her many times how big but never came out with a number. Wished i could see her with the monster in her mouth. SAID IT WAS TOO BIG TOO SUCK ..

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

good old-school wife watching. more of that please

QuantockQuantock2 months ago

For all the doubters out. 2nd wife and 3rd wife have both done this.

( 1st two deceased)

rem503rem5039 days ago

I love how quickly the husband’s friend claimed his wife and took over the husband’s bedroom. I think a lot of men are open to their wives dating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.