A Frayed Knot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"Good. Let's go."

In the bedroom, Chanda started stripping. "What are you doing?" Lana asked.

"Uhm..."

"Joe!" Lana scolded. "Didn't you tell her anything?"

"Sorry," Joe said.

"She is hot," Danny giggled.

"You need to strip like you mean it," Lana explained. "Slow and sinuous as possible."

"Like a striptease?" Chanda asked.

"Yep," said Danny.

Three women and a man sat while Chanda stripped. A sort of Indian version, which was both amusing and sexy.

Once naked, and not covering herself, Lana told her, "Good enough. Excuse us. Joe?"

"Yes Lana."

"Bring her to the smaller bathroom. Clean her up for us. We'll need the room in our shower for the three of us. You can touch him, Chanda, but no kissing. Understood?"

"Yes Lana."

Joe stripped in the smaller bathroom while Chanda started the shower and watched. His cock bounced out. "Mmm," Chanda commented.

"I'll wash you first," Joe told her. "Make sure you're nice and clean for Lana. Then you can wash me."

"Yes Joe."

Joe enjoyed every moment of her soft yet resilient body. Her full tits and ass. Her juicy pussy. Cleaning became more. He couldn't help pleasuring her. No kisses on lips, but he teased her neck from behind with them. His hands reaching around her to finger her and pull on her thick nipples. He lowered his body enough to slide his cock between her ass cheeks. Until his cock head poked out the other side.

"Take my cock and pull it against your cunt lips," he murmured into her ear, nibbling on it.

She ended up fisting his glans as she moved her pussy against his shaft. His fingers continued rubbing her clit, hands trading to balance the pleasure given to her nipples. He ended up cumming first, his thick white jets shooting out in front of her, and she came moments later.

"Can I clean you now?" she murmured.

"Yes please," Joe chuckled.

She turned around and began cleaning him, as sensually and appreciatively as Joe had done with her. By the end, he was fully hard again, and when he washed off his back, she knelt and took his cock into her mouth.

"Ooh," he reacted.

Her eyes seemed to smile.

Reluctantly he lifted her chin away. "Later," he said, and when she stood, he gave her a small kiss. Her arms lifted, and Joe eased them down. "Later for that too," he said.

She mewled her disappointment, which made him chuckle. "Come on, hot stuff. Let's dry ourselves and get things started. Before Lana wonders what else I failed to do for the initiation."

"Is there really an initiation?" she asked as they dried themselves.

"There is now," he chuckled. "But..."

"I remember what you said," Chanda nodded. "I only get you through them."

"Yep."

"Let's find out how bisexual I can be."

"Let's."

Lana looked suspicious when they entered the bedroom, but Joe's hard-on helped alleviate suspicion. He'd tell her he'd been a bad boy later. He watched her sensuously enter the bed front first before turning over and spreading her legs.

Gamely, Chanda slid unto the bed, her head headed for Lana's quim. "Wait," Lana said. "Come here."

Chanda continued moving up the bed until Lana could bring their lips together. Chanda smiled after. "Kind of nice," she said.

"I know," Lana grinned back.

After another long kiss, Lana coaxed Chanda lower. Chanda spent some time hardening Lana's small nipples, thicker since the baby, then lowered, licking her c section scar before finally tasting a woman not her for the first time.

"Okay?" Joe asked her.

"Unh-hunh," Chanda smiled before returning to her task.

She knew her own anatomy and listened to Lana's differences and after several minutes, with Lana aiding by pulling and twisting her own nipples, finally made Lana cum.

Joe, gloved up, immediately pressed his glans against her pussy. Her pussy gleamed, obviously ready.

"Fuck yes!" Chanda exclaimed, reaching back and guiding him in.

Danny's pussy replaced Lana's in front of Chanda's mouth. Meanwhile Becky attacked Lana, creating a sixty-nine position. That ended when the youngest baby got the older one to cry with her. The two mothers immediately exited the room.

"They'll be quiet soon," said Joe with certainty as he kept slowly thrusting into Chanda. He found her pussy wider than expected. All three of his women he felt the walls of their pussy press against his cock, especially Becky.

Chanda moved her ass back, creating a faster fuck. And her interior began tightening and releasing around his cock. Kegel exercises, Joe figured. It definitely made it better. Soon enough he was fucking her hard and fast, and Kegel tightening became the flutter of orgasm.

Joe fucked through it before slowing. "Dannielle?" he asked.

"Joe?" Danny responded.

"Are you close?"

"Not really."

"Do you mind if I make love to Chanda? And I take care of you later?"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay."

Danny slid away and Joe pulled out. "Turn over, hot stuff," he ordered. When she did, he moved over her and kissed her. She reached down and blindly placed his cock, rubbing it against her before letting Joe push it back in.

Joe gently fucked her. When not kissing her, he'd gaze into her eyes. "Joe," she murmured, grinning, her fingers combing through his thick, wild, shoulder length hair. "I knew you'd be something special," and she pulled him into another lengthy kiss.

Only when her hips once more insisted on faster and harder did he quicken and intensify the fucking. Only then did he give up her lips for her nipples, which he had been gently caressing before. Only then did his hand reach down to rub her clit.

"Joe!" she exclaimed.

"Me too!" he returned. His last fast thrusts moved within her orgasmic pussy. She stiffened and held him as he reached his own climax. His kiss was the most gentle, just lips meeting lips, slightly parted to breathe.

Once on his back beside Chanda, he smiled at the two mothers, who had returned and watched. "Sleeping?" he asked. They nodded.

"You okay?" he asked Lana.

"I'm okay," Lana grinned. "And I approve of your groupies as long as you bring them home and we initiate them."

"I figured," Joe chuckled and opened his arms to her.

Instead both mothers headed for his penis. Danny straddled his face.

The night was still young, despite it being nearly three in the morning.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers