A Free Use Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Ben inadvertently agrees to the unthinkable.
6.8k words
3.98
131.6k
192

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,396 Followers

Be advised: aside from borderline incest, this story also contains willing cuckoldry.

If this is not your cup of tea, please go read something else.

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

I was way too young when I married my first wife. Head over heels in love and way too naïve to see we were not compatible. We had some good years, especially the first ones, during which our son Eric was born. But soon afterwards, things started going downhill.

She wasn't happy with our mediocre suburban life and always seemed miserable. After eight years of sexless marriage, I cut her loose and filed for divorce. She took off to see the world and didn't even fight me on custody of Eric.

I vowed to make the most of this second chance and to never settle for mediocre -- or no -- sex again. I'd rather be alone than sit through another relationship like that. I needed excitement, and especially a woman who could handle my lust. That's where Sarah came in.

We met at the local supermarket and hit it off right away. It took some time, but eventually we decided to live together and even get married. Sarah was the complete opposite from my first wife: adventurous, always happy and up for a good time and... a genuine slut in the sack.

There was only one thing I didn't like about Sarah: her best friend Keisha. She was black, smoking hot and as stuck up as they came. For some reason, she'd never taken a liking to me. Whenever she'd come over, she'd always mock me. And not just an innocent quip, but a nasty, demeaning or belittling insult -- usually disguised as an attempt at humor.

She would often joke that Sarah could do better, that I was too small or too fat -- although I had a normal height and weight. Whenever I was alone with her, she would skip the pretense altogether and simply call me 'fatso' or 'shorty'. Once in a while, there was a 'wanker' in there too.

I never said anything about it, as I was usually too busy secretly lusting after her. Although she clearly hated my guts, I frequently masturbated thinking about her -- and her insults. Even with Sarah and I fucking two or three times a week, I still had enough lust and sperm left to waste on her arrogant, hateful black friend.

With Eric, now 19, still living with us, we have to limit our fucking and other sexual activities -- to the bedroom. I do most of my wanking under the shower, usually alone, but sometimes Sarah will come and watch me. We both enjoy that!

This story begins on a Wednesday. The last Wednesday of the month to be exact, which is book club for Sarah. She, Keisha and five other friends get together to drink and discuss a book they've all read. As always on book club night, I was in bed watching TV when she came home.

She walked into the master bedroom, put her cell phone and two books on her nightstand and started undressing.

"Two books?" I asked, my gaze returning to the screen.

"Yeah, one from book club, the other one Keisha recommended," she replied, down to her underwear now.

"I am going to take a quick shower, and then I am all yours," she whispered playfully, leaning in to give me a peck on the forehead as her left hand cupped my crotch.

During the commercial break, just two minutes later, I casually glanced at the books and read the titles. The first one was a corny love story, but the second one caught me by surprise. 'A Free Use Mom' it said.

Figuring my experience with porn was causing me to imagine the wrong type of story, I picked up the book and started skimming the first couple of chapters. Imagine my surprise when I learned that my initial assessment had been spot on. Quickly, my cock became insanely hard and before I realized it, I was jacking off.

When Sarah walked back in, completely naked, she grinned, "Oh, you started without me?"

"Do you know what this book is about?" I said, tugging my dick.

"I do," she replied as she pushed the book out of my hands and straddled me, positioning her twat over my aching dick, "I read the first two chapters on the bus over here. It's fucking hot!"

As she sat down, sliding over my big, hard cock, she continued, "It's about a middle-aged mom who [moan] starts putting out for her son for no [grunt] good reason [moan] letting him use her however he [moan] wants... while [moan] in the meantime reducing her 'poor' husband [moan] to a mere spectator and a wanker!"

I grunted and started thrusting violently upwards, crazy with lust.

"That's the one Keisha recommended, I assume," I grunted.

"Yeah, she reckoned it 'd be [moan] something you'd like," she chuckled.

"Fuck yeah," I blurted out, in the heat of the moment.

"You like being a [moan] sucker, don't you?" she asked, groping her tits, roughly squeezing them as she continued fucking me, fast.

"Fuck yeah," I gasped.

"How would you like this to be the last [moan] fuck I ever give you?" she teased with a big grin.

"Ohhhh, fuck... oh shit," I screamed as I unloaded deep within her.

"Oh my," she chuckled amused. We cuddled and fell asleep.

The following night, she surprised me by saying that she wanted to go to bed early -- obviously feeling pretty frisky. I was down in between her legs, licking her twat, before she knew what hit her.

She let me and caressed my head as she looked down at me, lying on her back in bed.

"You know," she whispered, "Keisha didn't just give me the book to read, she also suggested I should actually do it. To be a free use mom! What do you think?"

"Phfuck yeah," I sighed. I was already pretty worked up from licking her pussy, but hearing her ask that question really gave me a fucking boner. I had to lay on my side or I would have drilled a hole in the mattress. Sarah instinctively opened her legs a little more.

"Imagine how much it would spice things up," she moaned, my mouth on her clit.

"Can you imagine? Me... being a whore for Eric? Anything he wants, anytime, anywhere... completely his to do with as he pleases."

God, we had done a lot of roleplaying before, but I never figured she would be into this kind of thing. Even if, technically, she wasn't Eric's mom... just his stepmom. She coiled her body and started shuddering. She became even wetter and started moaning loudly.

A good twenty seconds later, she climaxed. I kept eating her out, even though she was so drenched by now that it was hard to tell exactly what I was licking.

When her orgasm was over, she glanced down at me and said, "Let's get you off quickly, so I can go tell Eric. Why don't jack off and cum in my face?"

Now, that was an offer usually reserved for special occasions.

"Are you serious?"

"It's only fair, I came in your face," she giggled.

Fuck, I thought, if fantasizing about her stepson got Sarah this hot, then maybe Keisha actually did do me a favor here.

"Besides, if I can get Eric on board, you're not going to see a lot of action anymore," she teased me -- at least, I assumed she was teasing me -- as I straddled her chest.

"Eric is in his room, right?" she asked, staring at the fat tip of my cock, getting pumped inches from her face.

"Yeah, he's playing some new video game."

"Do you think he's horny?" she grinned wickedly.

"Sarah, he's 19... he's always horny!"

"Right," she said, staring off in the distance, "I wonder how big his cock is."

That set me off.

"Oh shit," I shouted as I started ejaculating. She closed her eyes and suppressed a grin as I flung three ribbons of gooey cum in her face.

She calmly and patiently waited for me to finish, then briefly took my tip in her mouth and sucked on it for a little bit.

Then, she whispered, "I am going to take a shower."

"But first, I think I'll swing by Eric's room... looking like this," she added.

"Yeah, you do that," I chuckled, already drifting off, not thinking for a moment that she was serious. How could I have known? I quickly fell asleep, blissfully unaware that I had just dug my own grave.

The following morning, I poked her with my morning boner and asked, figuring it was my best chance of getting her in the mood, "How did it go last night... with Eric?"

"Good," she replied, slowly turning around and reaching for my dong with her right hand.

"He was very surprised," she added as she started pumping me slowly.

"I'll bet," I grunted, assuming she was roleplaying for my benefit.

"It took some convincing on my part, but eventually he agreed to let me suck his cock," Sarah whispered, jerking me off.

"And?" I asked, eager to hear the rest -- of what I thought was her fantasy.

"He came in my mouth... and I swallowed it all," she said, actually proud of herself, "It didn't even feel weird or wrong."

"God, you're such a fucking slut!" I grunted.

"Damn right I am," she whispered, wobbling my dick around in her half-open fist, "I was actually thinking of giving him another blowjob this morning!"

"Fuck yeah," I grunted.

"Really, you wouldn't mind?" she asked, stepping out of bed and thereby letting go of my fat, throbbing cock.

"Uh... fuck," I grunted, getting off on the sudden, maddening interruption.

"Alright then, I'll go suck off your son... again," she chuckled as she pranced out of the bedroom, "I'll be back."

I just sat there, staring down at my incredibly fat cock. At first, I figured she'd be right back. However, after about six minutes of slowly tugging my dick, trying to keep it hard, I gave up on that and started wondering what the hell was taking her so long.

Remembering her promise that she'd be back, I assumed that she was just tormenting and frustrating me, to make my ensuing climax more spectacular. When she eventually walked back in, still stark naked, I was briefly shocked that she would walk around like that -- with Eric still in the house.

I even started forming a question about it in my mind, but when I laid eyes on her fat tits, I got distracted and forgot all about it. I just started wanking again.

"Ow," she smiled condescendingly, "Did you wait for me?"

"How was the blowjob?" I asked, eager to continue roleplaying and get off.

"Wonderful, he was really hard," she smiled as she got on her knees in front of the bed, "And his cum was really creamy!"

"Oh god," I whispered, grabbing my dick and quickly pumping it back to full strength.

"My my, Keisha was right about you... being a bit of a loser, wasn't she?" Sarah chuckled as she pushed my hand away and replaced it with her own.

"Yessss," I moaned, feeling the onset of a wonderful, slightly overdue orgasm. Eager to get my cum on her, she kept wanking like crazy. When I moaned and announced that I was going to spurt -- about ten seconds later -- she instinctively directed my cock at her chest.

After milking my enormous morning load all over her fat tits, she bent her head down and engulfed my dick with her warm mouth. She lovingly suckled on it for several wonderful minutes, letting it shrink completely down to its smallest size, resting on her tongue.

I was already half asleep by the time she poked her head back up and rose to her feet. I barely noticed her grabbing some clothes and tiptoeing out of the room. She'd already left for work by the time I woke up again, some forty minutes later. Eric had also left for class, so I had the house all to myself.

After that naughty and gratifying round of morning sex, I was quite motivated to get to work. As a result, the day passed by quite fast and uneventful. Eric came home around four thirty. For some reason, he went straight up to his room and avoided all contact with me. I would soon find out why.

When Sarah came home, about half an hour later, I had just finished my workday and was on the couch, watching sports. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I could tell that she was horny. She promptly kicked off her shoes and sat down next to me on the couch.

She didn't say a word, nor took the time to kiss or hug me. Instead, she just reached for my zipper and pulled out my cock, which she then started tugging and stroking. With her free hand, she lifted her sweater and proficiently undid her bra, in the back, knowing that the sight of her beautiful, fat tits would get me hard faster.

When I was as hard as I was going to get, she whispered lustfully, "I want to proceed with the next chapter of the book."

I immediately knew which book she meant.

"And what's that?" I asked, grunting.

"Letting Eric fuck me," she blurted out, "I want his cum in my pussy!"

My cock grew harder and fatter than ever before. Sarah smiled down at it, clearly impressed.

"I take it you're on board?" she chuckled.

"Fuck yeah," I gasped.

"Well... I could, you know... go right now!" she whispered. She'd clearly planned this.

"Would you like that?" she added, almost immediately, eager for a response.

"I would," I nodded enthusiastically, lost in the fantasy world I had created for myself.

"You know, once I let Eric fuck me... I won't let you fuck me anymore, so... you'll have to take care of business yourself," she whispered, very excited, "You understand that, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah," I groaned, dangerously close to an orgasm.

"Hold that thought," she grinned, as she squeezed the base of my dick, not moving her hand anymore, "I want you to be hard and horny, while I go up to Eric's room."

I groaned in blissful frustration as she gave me a peck on the forehead and then sashayed her cute, little ass out of the living room. I figured she wouldn't be gone for more than ten seconds, but once again I was wrong. Three minutes passed, then four... five...

At first, I reckoned she'd gone to freshen up or was taking a leak, but after almost eight minutes, I started to worry and was about to get up and go look for her, when she stumbled back in. To my surprise, she was completely naked, her hair was all messed up and she was cupping her cunt with her right hand.

In retrospect, it's easy to put the pieces of a puzzle together, but at that moment I was just too fucking horny to think straight -- let alone, conceive the inconceivable.

"So... how was he?" I asked, blissfully ignorant -- as I started tugging my half-hard dick again -- continuing what I still thought to be a quite elaborate roleplay.

"See for yourself," Sarah chuckled as she got on her knees on the sturdy coffee table in front of the couch, opened her legs as wide as she could and then took her hand off her twat. When I looked down at it, I noticed something dripping from her -- something white, gooey and... oh my god!

That's when it hit me. For the first time -- it took me a while, I know -- I realized that she hadn't been faking it, any of it! The blowjobs... the fucking... the betrayal! Oh my god! My brain just shut down and I couldn't utter another word.

Fortunately, my cock knew exactly what to do. It reacted before I could stop jacking off. It puffed up to its maximum size in just moments. Almost instantly, a series of wild convulsions ravaged my body and caused me to explode violently.

While I gawked at Eric's fresh sperm leaking from my wife's whore twat, I flung my own load across the divide between the couch and the coffee table, all over Sarah's hot, slutty body.

"Oh wow," she grinned, as she watched my sperm rain down on her. She moaned and passionately started caressing herself all over, using both hands to rub my cum into her skin.

As soon as my orgasm was over, I realized that I couldn't get mad at her. Not only had I willingly submitted to her perversions, but I had also encouraged her every step of the way. I couldn't just tell her now that I wasn't on board, or, that I hadn't known that I was for real. She either wouldn't believe me -- I wouldn't -- or think I was a complete moron.

"How... what..." I stammered, trying to think of a question that would get me out of this mess.

Figuring I wanted to hear a synopsis, Sarah grinned and whispered, "I started off with a nice, sloppy blowjob, and got him all hard and ready."

Part of me wanted to scream at her and shut her up, but I didn't have the nerve. Besides, I really wanted to hear what happened.

"Then, I just told him what I wanted... his cum in my pussy," Sarah blurted out.

"And?" I asked, realizing that my cock hadn't gone down yet. I started pumping it again.

"I figured he would be shy or unsure of what to do, but..."

"But what?"

"He simply just pushed me on my back and mounted me. He shoved his big dick in me like I was some sort of slut, would you believe it!" she giggled, overplaying her innocence just a tad.

"Then what?" I asked, eager to hear the rest, as I was jacking off like crazy.

"He fucked me hard and rough, with my feet dangling next to my face. It didn't even feel wrong! It felt so fucking good that I let him squirt his goo into me."

"Jeez Sarah," I moaned, as I couldn't believe what she had done. How had she become such a dirty slut? Why hadn't I ever seen this part of her? Was it just that damned book? Or was this my fault for encouraging her and going along with her twisted fantasies?

"I... I took your son's sperm in my pussy," she blurted out, "God, I am... a... a slut!"

"Fuccckkkk," I grunted, feeling the onset of another orgasm.

"Then... I told him!" she moaned, getting worked up again.

"What?" I gasped.

"That I wanted to be a free use mom. That I was his now! For whatever he needed, whenever he needed it. I told him that there is no bad or inconvenient time, nothing too nasty or too casual, nothing that I won't do."

"Wha... what did he say?"

"He asked about you," she chuckled as she got up, grabbed my hand and guided me off the couch, onto my knees, "Would you believe it?"

"And?" I grunted.

"I told him he shouldn't worry about you," she smiled, sitting down on the coffee table, facing me, with her legs spread wide.

"I assured him that you'd still get some, but that you're no longer my priority. He gets first dibs from now on," Sarah whispered as pushed her left foot gently against my left cheek, while playing with her cum-drenched twat right in front of me.

"And that starting tomorrow... he can just do me whenever he feels like it!" she said, as she started rubbing the sole of her foot all over my face -- slowly, almost affectionately.

"Jeez, fuck!" I screamed loudly as I wedged my tongue in between two of her toes and shot my cream all over the floor.

"That's it, you little wanker!" she whispered, excited and grinning, caressing my head. She waited until my orgasm was completely over before removing her foot from my face.

"We're going to have so much fun," she whispered.

I glanced up at her, not knowing what to say or do.

"Night," she chuckled, as she got up and dashed out of the living room, leaving me there, with my balls still tingling. This had been, without a doubt, one of the best orgasms I had ever had. How fucked up was that?

This was one fine mess I had gotten myself into. What the hell was I going to do? I couldn't be angry with my wife -- I would lose all credibility. I couldn't be angry with Eric. No horny teenager in his right mind would turn down a wanton slut like Sarah.

And as I didn't want to be angry with myself, I redirected my frustrations to Keisha. Why did she give my wife that book? Why had she encouraged Sarah to be a free use mom? Was it just to pester me? Or was there something else going on? I pondered these, and many other questions, until I finally fell asleep from sheer exhaustion, on the couch.

Early next morning, Sarah gently woke up me by shaking my shoulder.

"What?" I grumbled, still half asleep.

"I am going up to Eric's room to get fucked," she said, informing me casually. Then, she just turned and headed for the door, about to walk out.

"You woke me up just to tell me that?" I asked, stumped, poking my head up.

"Of course, silly," she replied, "From now on, I want you to know... every time he puts his dick inside of me, every time I suck him off and every time he squirts his goo on, or into me... you need to know. The book says it's very important!"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,396 Followers
12