All Comments on 'A Free Use Mom Ch. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, they sure are well-matched. I mean, what does it take to get this man to say no and mean it?

Or even, free-use, but for BOTH of us?

No sex was why he left his previous wife, so there is some hope for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. No thanks for a part 2, do not care

ProcrastimateProcrastimateover 1 year ago

Yesss, Mom/Son free use stories from you are my absolute favorite. Please continue this story as soon as you can, so excited to see this develop more and more as the Mom gets used more degradingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, please include Keisha. I’m not sure how, but please do.

5*

Tc

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

The free use stuff was hot. Hated the abusive shit at the end. Personally, I'd have kicked that cunt Keisha in her twat and told her to keep her fucking nose out of my marriage.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Huh, whats happening here? Nothing against cuckolds, to each their own. Even though I cant comprehend their lifestyle choices. But didnt he divorce his first wife because of lacking sex life? I mean, does the stuff wich happend here count as sex life? I am confused. Hes only masturbating, I dont think that counts as 'sex life'?

DingochingoDingochingoover 1 year ago

God Damn another banger. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding story, extremely hot and nasty. Thank you for writing it. I'm looking forward to the next installment, can't wait to see what you have planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More ! More !!!!! This is for niche man and you are amazing at it. Please write more parts for this

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 1 year ago

Really good build-up. Keep it going.

daganetdaganetover 1 year ago

Thank you for choosing cuckoldry as a theme to your story. Please, don't stop at first chapter. We need more stories from talented authors, on this beautiful theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great premise and first part to the story. Hope for many more, with the wife's friend getting involved. One minor mistake on page 2. When the husband is listening to Sarah have sex in Eric's room, he hears her tell Eric to pump her full of cum, but then she comes downstairs with a facial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has the potential to be your best series yet imho. Really like the dialogue. Even though the story is unrealistic, the way Sarah talks to her husband is done quite realistically imho, which makes it feel more authentic. Couples joke and make fun of each other with insults like this all the time in everyday life, although not in the mean spirited way Sarah is doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story broke my brain!!! I keep reading it over and over, so incredibly hot! I think I've read it every day since I first saw it, and now I'm extremely eager for part 2!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 1 year ago

I'm glad they finally fucked in front of him. Hopefully this will become a regular event, on a casual basis. And soon she should move on to getting the husband to eat her cunt, sucking the son's cum from her cunt and face; eventually even from her ass, as the son starts taking her anally and leaving his cum in her for dad to swallow. Inevitably, The son will start to get blowjobs directly from dad, and then fucking dad. Keisha will of course get used by the son as well, and gave dad eat all the cum that he deposits. Both women start to fuck dad with strap-on cocks on a regular basis, and getting rough about it. And it goes on from there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice writing. Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read most of your stuff, I hope you don't get discouraged by the poor rating this story has because it was one of your hottest yet. Couldn't help but nut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve never really been into cuckold; this one however I definitely like. I am curious though, and to clarify this is no way a complaint just curious about character motivation, but how much controls does he have in this scenario? Like, could he actually stop this from going further anytime he wants, if he just puts his foot down? I’m guessing that’s why it’s labeled as “willing cuckold”, at any moment he could just refuse to sleep in the guest room and go back to having sex with her but he would rather live out this fantasy. I only ask because I find it interesting he would leave his first wife for lack of sex, only to end up in a more extreme version of that.

pornstacheridepornstacherideover 1 year ago

I always have mixed feelings when I'm eager for an author to release new chapters for existing stories and they release brand new stories instead. In this case, my feelings aren't mixed at all - this was fantastic and we can't wait to see more chapters of this!

daganetdaganetover 1 year ago

Please, continue this story! It's too good to be ended like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more of this!!! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my absolute favorite story on this site -- just unbelievably hot. I look all the time for a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

teenage boy fantasy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear God please write the sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is fantastic and needs more parts in the series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is so fantastic. I can't wait for the next installment.

One way should could give herself more completely to Eric would be to make a list of all the sex acts she had never done for her husband, then encourage Eric to do them all. Maybe she could post a big checklist somewhere in the house.

She could also encourage Eric to treat her like a sex toy -- to heighten the contradiction between her husband, who loves her and wants to treat her well, and her slut life with Eric, where she can be just used and discarded. She could go further and have Eric call her names all the time, etc.

And of course, Keisha should get involved... so many hot opportunities here.

URANOUSURANOUS10 months ago

A great Story and I hope u add more parts or the entire Story in Erics perspective, so its not about the cuckold but more about the classic free use

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

So I could see friendly banter between Keisha & the husband, but not the vile degradation you described. I would expect my wife to tell her to pull her head in, or cut ties with her.

I love that Keisha gave her the book, as a guide to seducing Eric & making herself into a free use step-mom. I love how the wife told the husband that she was going to live out what was described in the book. I love how he thought this was just fantasy/role play & encouraged her to do so. But when it turned into the husband losing all rights? That was some fucked up shit.

I agree with Jack Frost. Although I wouldn't go to the same extremes as he described, I wanted the father to set the ground rules & affirm his rights. Myself, I would be happy to share my wife with my son, but she is my wife first & foremost. Otherwise a great plot & good writing skills.

I'll give it 4 ropes of cum

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

tacobell1tacobell19 months ago

I want to be eric, But what gets me going is sarah and her degradation. And this is the first time Ive cum where the main character is cuckolded.

Beejay3Beejay38 months ago

Oh ….s—t…what a mess. Not for me…I’m outa here

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Aww only one ... I'm not big on degradation, except the fact that it turns him on so much. Fun play with what he knew when he knew it. And I love a story where the woman is the driving force.

I could see this going too far for me, but I still want to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is so great!!! Please don't listen to the haters in the comments! I'm really looking forward to part 2!

FantasySheWroteFantasySheWrote7 months ago

Love the premise and I can’t wait to see where this goes.

GorzanGorzan7 months ago

Not trying to get brownie points(unless it's needed to guarantee a part 2 in which case, gimme all of them. lolz) but I did all my password reset stuff finally to favorite this and leave a comment. I found you from your Just a Cumrag story, but I really love the added element in this one where the father is a fully aware(if only somewhat willing) participant in this deconstruction of family roles. I don't know if you're gonna revisit this one day, but if you do, I'll be right there ^.^

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I look every day to see if there is an update to this story. I love it so much.

I've also been thinking of writing a gender-swapped / cuckquean twist on it -- same basic premise but the wife is the one who accidentally falls into sharing her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Damn we need more of this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES