A Free Use Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
More than a good read.
6.2k words
4.04
17.4k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

Be advised: aside from borderline incest, this story also contains willing cuckoldry.

If this is not your thing, please go read something else.

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

After about eight more minutes, Sarah finally crawled out from under the table, wiping her mouth and looking down at Ben's dick. It was almost completely hard again.

"Let's go, I wanna get this done before turning in," she said, as she walked towards the hallway. Eric, fully naked, quickly got up and followed her, his half-hard, freshly fucked and sucked dick leading the way.

Realizing she'd meant me as well, I pulled up my pants and walked out behind them -- the odd one out as I was the only one with clothes on. Sarah led us straight into the master bedroom. I was only a few seconds behind them, but by the time I walked in, she was already on her knees, slowly pumping and sucking Ben's dong, again.

She briefly glanced up at me and said, "Pack up and go. Hurry!'

As she slid her mouth over Ben's almost fully hard dick again, I stepped up to my open wardrobe and started hanging down my shirts, pants and suits. Holding as much as I could in both arms, I then staggered into the guest room -- two doors down the hall.

I had to make four more runs to gather all my stuff and relocate it to my new room.

"I think that's all of it," I said after the fifth run, from the doorway, looking at Sarah, still slobbering over Ben's fat dick.

"Took you long enough," she reacted, jumping up and walking up to the door.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," she added, as she started closing the door on me, "I am going to let your son fuck me in our bed. It's about time I got a proper pounding in that thing..."

Dumbfounded, I just stared at the closed door for several seconds, feeling my cock harden in my pants. When I started hearing fucking sounds about ten seconds later, I realized she meant business. I unzipped, took out my massive dong and started pumping it, hard and fast.

Jealous, degraded to my very core and horny as fuck, I jacked off like a silly teenager while listening to them going at it. Less than a minute later, I splattered my load against the closed door while letting out a long, silent sigh.

Not wanting to listen to their fucking after I'd cum, I quickly zipped up and headed downstairs. But even from the living room and with the TV turned up, I could still hear them moaning and screaming. They didn't even try to be quiet anymore!

I counted at least three big orgasms on Sarah's part and one big one from Eric. Then, after almost half an hour of relentless boinking, everything finally went quiet. About ten minutes later, Sarah tiptoed into the living room, butt naked.

Her twat had clearly been fucked raw. The lips of her labia were red and swollen from the no-doubt hard and powerful fucking. Specks of cum were clinging to the hairs of her trimmed bush. Despite the state her cunt was in, she herself seemed no worse for wear.

"He's asleep. The poor thing is exhausted," she whispered, as she closed the living room door behind her and tiptoed over to my seat. She sank to her knees in between my legs and smiled down at my half-hard dick. Without further ado, she bent her head down and sucked my dick into her warm, eager mouth.

She sucked me off for about two minutes, before speaking again.

"Eric fucked me [bob] so good [bob] in our bed," she whispered, in between head bobs, "Thank you [bob] for being [bob] such an accommodating [bob] little bitch. That made it [bob] easier [bob] and a lot more entertaining [bob] for everyone."

I didn't reply. Instead, I just softly ran my hand through her hair. For the next couple of minutes, I thoroughly enjoyed her warm, loving blowjob. I guess this was her way of thanking me for being such a willing cuckold.

When I was about to cum, she took my cock out of her mouth, pumped it a couple of times and then held my big, purple tip against her chin. I shot out a big rope of thick cum across her half-open mouth, her nose, her left eye... all the way to her forehead.

Then, she promptly moved my dick about a quarter of an inch to the right, just in time for my second wad to splatter across her right cheek, her right eye and into her hair. Without delay, she bent her head further down and started pumping my throbbing dick high above her face, milking out dozens of gooey droplets.

By the time I was finally done cumming, her face was an absolute mess -- she could barely open her eyes. And yet, instead of running off to get cleaned up, she lovingly continued suckling on my dick and licking my balls for quite a while longer.

Of course, this wonderful, stolen moment couldn't last. Suddenly, she poked her head up and looked at me -- my cum still all over her face -- and whispered softly, "Just a head's up. Ben is going to start fucking me up the ass tomorrow. And you're going to watch..."

With those words, she stood up and walked back out of the living room, grinning.

Needless to say that it took me forever to fall asleep -- in my new room, with no bed -- as my mind kept replaying everything that had happened so far. I especially kept going over the last bit of information she'd shared, about getting fucked up the ass...

I didn't quite know what to make of it. On the one hand, I was jealous and angry that she would even consider letting Eric fuck her up the ass -- something she'd never allowed me to do, despite being quite the randy slut in other departments.

But on the other hand, I was intrigued and enjoying the humiliation she was putting me through. Honestly, I was loving my new role as a cuckold. I finally fell asleep -- on the cold floor -- fantasizing about how my son was going to wreck Sarah's asshole.

I must have continued that train of thought in my dreams, because when I woke up the following morning, I had an enormous erection. When I tiptoed out of the guest room, I noticed that the door to the master bedroom was wide open.

When I peeked in, I noticed Sarah and Eric already fooling around -- both as naked as the day they were born. He was fondling her tits, playing with her hard nipples, while she was slowly stroking his big, fat dick. They'd clearly been waiting for me.

"Ah, you're here," Sarah whispered when she noticed me. She stopped what she was doing and grabbed the small bottle of lube from her nightstand, handing it to Eric.

"You're going to do it right now?" I asked, surprised at her timing, stepping into the room.

"Fuck yeah, I want it," Sarah whispered, "I don't wanna wait any longer!"

As Eric carefully began applying lube to his massive dick, Sarah got on her side, facing me.

"Get over here," she whispered, grinning.

The mere thought of what I was about to witness gave me a bigger boner than ever before. I got on my knees right next to the bed, right in front of her. I now had a prime view of what was going to happen.

"You're up, honey," Sarah whispered, glancing over her shoulder at Eric, "Fuck my ass!"

Eric lifted her right leg a little bit and pressed his enormous cock in between her ass cheeks. It took him a few moments to find the right spot, but when he eventually slipped his huge tip into her anus, Sarah gasped.

She started squealing and moaning as he pushed more of his dick into her virgin asshole.

"Easy [moan]..." she whimpered, "That's it..."

As I was gawking at the scene -- my gaze alternating between my wife's contorted face and her ass being penetrated -- I grabbed my own fat dick and started jacking off.

"Oh yeah, fuck me [moan] fuck my ass [moan] that's it," Sarah squealed. I watched more than half of Eric's fat cock slide in and out of my wife's ass over and over again. The fact that I had never been allowed up there, only added to my already overwhelming frustration.

"Mom... oh fuck [grunt]... oh, I am..." he grunted, barely two minutes later.

"Yeah, do it... do it," she edged him on. With a loud roar and some violent convulsions, Eric shot his warm cum up my wife's ass. At the same time, I ejaculated against the side of the bed and all over the floor. It was quite the load... but nobody cared!

Sarah sighed and moaned while she waited for Eric to stop trembling and then looked at me, whispering "Watch this." Without the slightest hesitation, she turned around, slid down and wrapped her right hand around the base of Eric's vile cock.

After a few quick pumps, she eagerly slid her mouth over it. Under my flabbergasted gaze, she started bobbing her head up and down Eric's half-hard, wet, slimy shaft.

"Jesus Christ Sarah," I gasped, "You fucking skank!"

Proud as if I had just given her a medal, she turned her head towards me -- without taking her mouth of our son's cock -- and smiled. She licked and slobbered up and down his shaft and his big balls for several more minutes.

"Shit, mom, that was amazing," Eric grunted, when she was finally done with him, "When can we do that again?"

"That depends," Sarah chuckled, "How soon can you get it up again?"

"I don't know. Ten minutes?"

"Let's see if we can't shave a few minutes off of that time, shall we?" my slut of a wife giggled as she resumed slobbering over his semi-flaccid dick.

About ten seconds later, she briefly poked her head up at me again and said, "Oh, you can go... we don't need you anymore."

Dismissed as if I was an annoying toddler, I grabbed my clothes and made a discreet exit, closing the door behind me. A little confused, properly humiliated and with a completely flaccid dick dangling between my legs, I stumbled back into the guest room.

After getting dressed, I headed downstairs to have some coffee. I started reading the news on my phone, trying not to think of what was going on upstairs. But, about eight or nine minutes later, ignoring Eric and Sarah became very challenging as my wife suddenly started squealing extremely loud -- clearly laying it on extra thick for my benefit.

"Yeah, take it, you fucking ass-whore!" I heard Eric scream at the top of his voice. After the second time, which only lasted a couple of minutes, I figured they'd be done -- especially Eric. But I was wrong. They didn't leave the room for the next four and a half hours...

I started watching TV, but even with the volume cranked up pretty high, I could still hear them from time to time. I counted at least three more fucks -- probably all up Sarah's ass.

When she eventually stumbled into the living room, barely able to walk and with fresh cum running down her inner thighs, she smiled at me -- pleased at her own discomfort -- and grunted, "I am going to be so sore tomorrow!"

"How many times?" I asked, feeling my cock tingle.

"Five!" she chuckled, as she carefully laid down on the couch, her head in my lap. Almost immediately, she unzipped me, pulled my flaccid dick out and started playing with it.

"Fuck," I gasped, as I felt myself getting hard.

In no time at all, she was jacking me off, rubbing and gently squeezing my fat shaft in her warm, delicate hand. After a little while, she moved closer and pressed her naked body against me, still jacking me off and whispered softly, "You know I love you, right?"

"I... I love you too," I whispered.

"Are you having fun..." she asked, licking my ear lobe, "... with the whole Eric-thing?"

"Yesssss," I hissed, "It's so fucking hot!"

"Good," she smiled, "Because we're just getting started... we're only at chapter four."

"That stupid book," I grunted, feeling my orgasm set in, "Damned Keisha."

"Yeah..." she giggled, furiously jacking me off as my cum exploded from my throbbing dick, raining down all over myself, her hand and her arm, "... stupid book... and stupid Keisha!"

About an hour later, I woke up in pretty much the same position -- my cock still hanging out of my cum-soaked pants. I was surprised to find Sarah still on the couch next to me. She was still completely naked and reading her infamous book.

When she noticed that I was awake, she briefly glanced down at my dick, then looked at me and asked, "Hey. You wanna stick that thing into me?"

"Do I?" I reacted, probably sounding a little too eager. I immediately wrapped my hand around my cock and started pumping it.

She dropped the book on the floor and then reached down, playing with my balls, helping me to get a big, fat erection. Then, she slowly reclined, opened her legs wide and helped me slide it into her wet cunt.

"Oh, fuck Sarah," I groaned, "Oh fuck yeah..."

She looked up into my eyes and smiled as she enjoyed the passionate dicking I was giving her. After letting me do my thing for a few minutes, she looked into my eyes and whispered, "Ben?"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I need [moan] to ruin your orgasm. This particular [moan] orgasm."

"What?" I asked baffled, hoping I had heard her wrong.

"Just wait until your sperm [moan] is almost shooting out, then [moan] pull out. And don't jack off! Just [moan] let it seep out. Grunt [moan] like a little bitch if you can..."

"Wha... Sarah, no!" I grunted, trying to keep my focus, "It's... it's been so long... we... I... haven't..."

"Ben," she breathed calmly, "I wasn't [moan] asking."

That was the end of that discussion.

Disheartened, I grunted, "But why?"

"It's the [moan] book... before starting the next [moan] chapter, I need to [moan] completely destroy you. Ruin and [moan] obliterate whatever [moan] little [moan] self-respect you [moan] have left and [moan] humiliate you."

"Bitch," I grumbled, trying to insult her. However, she took it as a compliment and just grinned. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. Don't get me wrong: I loved the games we were playing and I loved getting degraded, but this really wasn't a good time.

Unfortunately, for this woman, I'd go to hell and back... and buy her some pretzels on the way. So, I kept plowing into her, staring into her sparkling eyes, until I started shuddering and trembling.

"Is it [moan] time?" she asked eagerly, with a loving smile.

"Yeah," I groaned reluctantly, as I could feel my balls tensing up.

"Do it," she edged me on, "Do it, sweety."

I could have just continued banging her. She probably couldn't and wouldn't have stopped me... but, we both knew that I was going to obey. I waited till the last possible moment, then pulled out and laid down on top of her, shaking and grunting, my throbbing cock wedged in between our naked bodies.

"Oh Ben, you're doing it!" she shrieked, "You're ruining your own orgasm!"

She wrapped her arms around me and cuddled me lovingly.

"I... can feel it... seeping out," she gasped, referring to the few drops of cum trickling out of my suffering cock, "Oh, this must be so uncomfortable for you!"

Her mean and sadistic comment made me convulse even more. Unfortunately, to no avail.

She waited patiently until I was done bucking and twitching, caressing my back and my head the whole time.

When I'd stopped moving altogether for about ten seconds, she gave me a peck on the cheek, signaling that she wanted me to get up. I got off of her and sat up, looking down at my limp cock, realizing that I was still horny as fuck.

"Wait right there," she said, as she tiptoed out of the room and then rushed upstairs. About a minute and a half later, she walked back in, dragging Eric by the hand behind her. She laid back down on the couch, in the same position as before, but this time she pulled our son on top of her -- instead of me.

"I want you to jack off while you watch Eric fuck me," she whispered softly, as she looked at me, over Eric's shoulder. Not caring if I was present or watching, he quickly mounted her and slammed his young, fat cock into her eager, willing twat.

"Yeah, fuck mommy!" Sarah moaned, feeling pretty raunchy, "Fuck my pussy!"

He'd barely started banging her and already she was whining and moaning louder than she'd done during the whole of my performance -- just minutes ago. Even though he was really giving it to her, Sarah's moaning was a little over the top, and we all knew it.

Of course, Eric didn't really give a flying fuck -- as he didn't concern himself with her pleasure -- and just boinked her, as instructed. I grabbed my half-hard dick and started tugging it, as I watched the sweltering scene.

"Cum in my pussy," Sarah moaned several minutes later, as she felt him getting close. This was the moment she'd been waiting for, she'd fantasized about. She looked into my eyes, wanting to see the frustration and the suffering as she begged for the same thing from Eric she'd denied me, barely ten minutes before.

Eric wasn't the one to draw things out, or to concern himself with anyone's feelings but his own -- and this time was no different. Although Sarah was obviously getting close to an orgasm herself, he simply couldn't be bothered and fucked himself to a hasty finish, dumping his load inside of her, quite unceremoniously.

The moment he was done, Eric pulled out -- causing Sarah to grunt in deep frustration -- got up and left the room, not the least bit interested in either of us. Sarah shivered for a moment, at this blatant show of complete indifference, then composed herself, reminding herself she still had me to deal with.

"Put it in," she whispered as she glanced up at me. More than willing to settle for 'sloppy seconds', I scooted closer to her twat and was about to stick my hard dick into her again, when she stopped me, by covering her twat with her right hand.

"Not your cock... your tongue!" she whispered.

"What?" I blurted out, letting go of my hard dick -- taken completely off guard.

"Please," she insisted, "This is the last thing, and then we can move onto the next chapter."

"We? There's no we! You're obsessed with that book," I whispered calmly, "I am all for a little punishment and humiliation, but this is..."

She noticed that I wasn't keen on slurping Eric's load out of her freshly fucked twat, and realized she was going to have to negotiate.

"Okay, what if I let you cum in my face afterwards?"

"Again?" I asked, intrigued. Even before that wretched book, I had never been allowed to cum in her face twice in one day! And now that she was endeavoring to become the nastiest free use mom in the solar system, I really didn't like my odds of getting this offer again.

She smiled, realizing that she'd used the correct bait, and said, "So, what do you say? You give me what I need... and I'll give you what you want. First, you eat your son's cum out of my pussy, and then I'll let you jack off in my face."

I looked at her for a moment, hardly believing what I was hearing.

Mistaking my brief silence for hesitation, she decided to sweeten the deal.

"You can even get some in my eye, I know how much you like that," she added.

"Deal," I blurted out, without the slightest hint of hesitation.

Pleased with the outcome of the negotiations, she grinned at me as I got down on my knees and hesitantly began licking her twat. I had eaten cum out of her pussy many times before, but up until now it had always been my own. Surprisingly, Eric's spunk was a lot creamier and thicker than mine.

I kept my eye on the prize and decided to power through, no matter what. Truth be told, the taste wasn't all that bad -- I actually tasted more pussy than sperm. Sarah thoroughly enjoyed my licking and caressed my head softly throughout the whole exercise.

When I had lapped up all of Eric's cum and cleaned every nook and cranny of her freshly drilled twat, she lovingly tapped my head.

"Good boy," she whispered condescendingly, "It's time for your reward!"

I had half expected her to chicken out. Luckily, she didn't. Sarah got on her knees like a good little slut, right in front of me. Then, she planted her lips on mine and forced her tongue in my mouth -- probably tasting herself -- as she wrapped her hand around my hard dick.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12