A Free Use Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you get started," she whispered as she tugged it lovingly. Meanwhile, we continued kissing and she let me fondle and grope her naked, fat tits.

"Are you really going to take my cum in your face again?" I asked, still suspicious.

"Yes, I am," she smiled, "I promised, didn't I?"

"I figured you'd just try and get out from under it on a technicality."

"No," she chuckled, "You've earned this one fair and square. Besides, there 'll be plenty of times and opportunities to treat you like shit later. To cuckold you, disrespect you and degrade you."

She felt my cock flex as she said that.

"Do you want me to talk smack?" she grinned, amused at that involuntary reaction.

I furiously nodded my head, which made her smile even more.

"Tell me what you think of Eric," I grunted, providing her with a starting point.

"Well," she whispered, tugging my dick furiously, "His cock is bigger than yours."

I knew that -- I had seen his dick -- and yet, hearing her say that, helped mine to grow.

"He's also a much better fuck than you are... a little boorish, but that's his prerogative, I guess... he's young, eager and inexperienced."

"What was the ass fucking like?" I moaned, looking down at her right hand stroking me.

"So degrading!" Sarah chuckled, "The first go was bad enough... I felt like a real bitch, taking it up my butt. But with each next time, it only got worse. Towards the end, I felt like a genuine trailer trash whore!"

I moaned and grunted -- really getting off on her dirty talk.

"It was incredibly demeaning, unpersonal and extremely detrimental for my relationship with Eric. I am sure that he has no respect left for me after that."

"Ohhh," I moaned, feeling the onset of a massive orgasm.

"Which was, of course, the whole idea. The point of that ass-marathon was to teach me that -- to Eric -- I am no longer a person, but an object. Just a set of hands, tits and holes for him to use and fuck, whenever and how often he wants!"

"Jeez Sarah," I shouted as I stumbled to my feet, grasping my dick with my right hand, pumping it fiercely. Knowing what was coming, she simply grinned and leaned back on her hands, tilting her head upwards, towards my throbbing cock.

I whacked off, aiming straight for the center of her face. It was obvious that she wasn't going to resist or try to get away. She was completely submissive and at peace with what I was going to do. As soon as she felt the first spatter on her face, she closed her eyes and grinned even wider than before.

I had already cum a few times today, so it wasn't the enormous load I had hoped for, but I still got her pretty good. Two decent-sized strands, followed by a whole bunch of drips and droplets, all over her face. Towards the end, I even pressed my dick in her left eye socket, making her scream playfully.

"You bastard," she chuckled. But she didn't even try to pull away. She gave me free reign, knowing that this was a one-time thing. She was humoring me, just to be able to progress to the next chapter in that godforsaken book. How fucked up was that?

When I was done, she grabbed one of her pieces of clothing on the floor and used it wipe my cum off her face and clear out her eye socket. Then, we headed up to the bathroom, where we took a nice, sexy shower together. She let me grope and touch her wherever I wanted -- but wouldn't taken things any further.

Afterwards, we put on some clothes and headed back down, into the kitchen for a late brunch. Meanwhile, Eric was doing weight training in the backyard. For about fifteen wonderful minutes, Sarah and I ate and talked about everyday stuff -- simply enjoying each other's company -- and not about her book, or Eric.

That all came to an abrupt end when Eric -- finished with his training -- walked back in. In the spirit of free use, he walked up behind Sarah and grabbed her tits through her clothes from behind. He squeezed them coarsely and wobbled them up and down for a bit. Sarah didn't even flinch and just kept on yammering.

Pretty soon, Eric yanked her blouse up and her bra down, exposing her big tits right there.

As I glanced at them, Sarah immediately interrupted her yammering to say, "Hey, eyes up here!" as she pointed to her face with her free hand -- the one she wasn't holding her toast with.

Meanwhile, she continued to let Eric obscenely jiggle her tits up and down, tug her nipples and even suck on them, as much as he liked. A few minutes later, he stepped up his game. Just as I had begun talking, he let go of her tits, unzipped his trousers and took out his massive cock, presenting it to her just two inches from her mouth.

She glanced at it, quickly swallowed whatever food she had in her mouth and opened her mouth, allowing Eric to slide his big veiny cock into her willing piehole. He swiftly grabbed her head with both hands and started fucking her mouth, hard and fast.

"Gah gah gah gah," was the only sound Sarah made for the next three or four minutes, as Eric viciously gagged her with every shove. She didn't seem to mind! I had long stopped talking, as there was no longer any point. I just sat there, gawking at my son savagely fucking my wife's mouth.

When he was fed up with fucking her throat, Eric let go of Sarah's head and grabbed one of her hands, pulling her out of the room quite impatiently.

"Save me a piece of toast, will ya?" she shouted as she did her best to keep up, stumbling behind him.

I heard them dash up and into Eric's bedroom. Merely fifteen seconds later, I heard Eric starting to moan and groan. Occasionally, there was a grunt and a shriek from Sarah, but Eric was definitely doing most of the moaning.

He climaxed very quickly, after which everything went quiet again. A few minutes later, Sarah came striding in, stark naked, with cum running down her inner left thigh. She smirked when she saw me sitting there with my right hand wrapped around my semi-hard dong.

She knew I had been listening...

She sat down slowly, took the piece of toast I had saved for her, lightly buttered it and started eating it. For the next couple of minutes, while she finished her toast and drank two more cups of coffee, she just watched me tug my dick.

Afterwards, when she was done with her breakfast, she looked me in the eye and said, "I want to ruin it again."

"I thought you'd started a new chapter?" I replied timidly.

"Oh, this is not for the book," she chuckled, "This is just for me! I want to get you fully hard and throbbing, and then ruin your orgasm! Just for the fun of it..."

I assumed that Eric's boorish behavior had somehow triggered her mean streak.

"Good god, Sarah," I whined -- while I kept wanking -- "That's so nasty!"

"I know, right?" she chuckled, "So, can I?"

I shrugged my shoulders, took my hand off my dick and sighed, "I guess..."

"Get up," she whispered, as she did the same thing. She took a few small steps towards me and reached down to grab my half-hard cock. Slowly, she started stroking it -- and grinned, knowing what kind of power she had over me.

"Do you want to talk about something, while I get you all hard and ready to blow?"

"What's the next chapter in that damn book about?" I blurted out.

"Ridiculous and degrading outfits," she replied, surprisingly perky, "That's for tomorrow!"

Before I could think of a follow-up question, she added, "And then, the next chapter is a big one! An important one too, it's called, Disrespect".

I trembled on my legs as she started stroking my growing cock hard and fast.

"It's about teaching Eric the proper way to treat me. Less consideration, less attention and most importantly less respect! Instead of just doing what he wants, and occasionally degrading me by accident, he has to learn to plan for it and actively annoy and humiliate me -- while still getting all the action he wants."

"Oh fuck," I whispered.

"Yeah, that one's probably going to take a little longer," she chuckled, furiously pumping my now completely hard dick. She realized I was going to cum soon.

"Tell me when," she said, staring into my eyes with the biggest grin, as she keenly milked me for the next forty or fifty seconds.

"Now..." I whispered, as I felt my balls contract. Sarah immediately let go of my cock, pressed herself tightly up against me and wrapped her arms around me, interlocking her hands on my back -- and thus preventing me from reaching down and taking matters into my own hand(s).

"Oh shit," I uttered, as I felt my ejaculation losing momentum due to the sudden lack of stimulus. I desperately wriggled and humped her leg as she giggled cruelly. Only one or two drops of sperm made it out of my tip, barely wetting the skin of her thigh.

"Oh yeah... oh fuck yeah!" she chuckled.

When I was done and my cock had started shrinking again, she broke the embrace and stepped back, looking down at my crotch. All worked up, she passionately ran both hands through her hair -- holding them there for a moment -- and gasped, "Fuck, that was hot!"

After simply standing there for about twenty seconds, watching me suffer and curse myself, Sarah slowly sank to her knees and touched my flaccid shaft with just one finger -- her left index.

"We had some good times, you and I, haven't we?" she whispered softly, addressing my cock, "Too bad that's all over now."

My cock reacted and started hardening instantly again. Carefully, she grabbed my still flexible shaft with two fingers and slowly started tugging it.

"Pretty soon, I won't be allowed to touch you at all anymore," she said, warning me, "Then, it's no more mouth or pussy for you... isn't that right, big boy?"

"You know, I could give you some right now," she sighed, as she continued pumping me -- slowly stroking some life back into my dick - "But I am not going to!"

"I am going to get you all hard again... and then I am going to leave you here! Yes I am, yes I am..." she said, talking down to me as if I was an overexcited dog. True to her word, she continued tugging my dick for another couple of minutes, until it was sufficiently hard to her liking.

Then, she just... stopped and turned away from me, walking out of the room and then scampering up the stairs, towards Eric's room -- probably to let him have another crack at her. I promptly sank to my knees and started jacking off.

While I started replaying the words, warnings and nasty comments she'd uttered in the last ten minutes, I noticed that this time, there was no sound coming from Eric's bedroom. No screaming, no moaning... which somehow made it worse to listen to. I knew that they sure as hell weren't talking up there. So what were they doing?

A tad distracted, I decided that instead of flinging another load onto the living room floor, I might as well go and rub one off under the shower. I tiptoed up to the bathroom, turned on the shower and grabbed my hard dick, pumping it hard and slow.

Truth be told, it had been quite a while since I'd masturbated in the shower. This time however, instead of fantasizing about other women, Sarah -- and Eric -- were all I could think of. For more than eight, wonderful and relaxing minutes, I imagined my wife in all sorts of nasty positions and raunchy sexual encounters with my son.

But then suddenly, Sarah stumbled into the bathroom, butt naked and wearing Eric's most recent ejaculation proudly in her hair. God, that was a lot of cum... again! Now I knew why there hadn't been any moaning or screaming. He hadn't fucked her. He'd simply ejaculated in her hair!

She was keeping her head unnaturally still, as if she didn't want Eric's fat, disgusting glob of goo to move from where he'd shot it. After looking at herself in the mirror for the longest time, she finally turned towards me, glancing down at my hand, wrapped around my dong.

"Jeez," I sighed as I stared at her hair.

"I know, right?" she grinned as she slowly stepped into the shower with me. Instinctively, I reached out and tried to put my hands on one of her tits.

Still a bit in a foul mood, Sarah slapped my hand away and whispered, "Uh uh, no touching without Eric's permission!"

"What?" I blurted out, secretly liking where this was heading.

"So, not only does he get to fuck you whenever he wants, cum on you whenever he damn well pleases, treat you like a whore and disrespect you... now I have to get his permission to simply touch my own wife?" I whined, laying it on pretty thick.

"Yup," she casually replied.

"God, you fucking whore!" I blurted out, trembling with lust.

"I just want to be the best free use mom I can be," she grinned, "I want Eric to be in complete command of my body and my actions... while you have to make due with whatever scraps he leaves you!"

"Jeez, Sarah," I whined, dropping to my knees, loving the way she was degrading me.

"I'll be his, unconditionally, to do with as he pleases... I'll get on my back, on all fours, or on my fucking knees whenever and how often he tells me to. And you, the only action you'll be getting is from your right hand," she whispered, a cruel grin on her face.

That did it. I arched my back and began convulsing intensely. Sarah quickly took a step closer and pulled my head against her twat, lovingly running her hands through my hair.

"That's it," she whispered cheerfully, "Let it all out, you little cuckold!"

I enjoyed feeling her body -- even if it was her cunt -- against my face so much, that her insult seemed like a compliment. I had a huge, mind-blowing orgasm, which eventually left me completely breathless and utterly satisfied!

After I was done, I just sat there on my knees for a minute, idly gazing at the shower floor, while catching my breath and enjoying the warm water splashing down on me. Then Sarah suddenly squatted down and gently reached down for my flaccid cock.

She lovingly wrapped her hand around it and squeezed it gently.

I gasped and asked, "What happened to no touching without permission?"

"I am touching you," she giggled, "Not the other way around."

"Right," I chuckled, as I put my right hand on her left tit, softly fondling it.

She glanced down at my hand for a moment, but didn't tell me off -- not even when I moved my hand to her other tit and tenderly tugged her nipple for a bit.

"You're still okay with all this?" she whispered about twenty seconds later, as she looked up and smiled at me -- ignoring my fingers, which were still teasing her already hard nipple.

"I am," I sighed, genuinely and deeply content.

"Good, 'cause it's only going to get worse..." she breathed excitedly.

12