A Free Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan got plenty of sex, just not the kind he wanted. Over the next couple of weeks, the only cock entering Valerie's pussy was the black dildo. She progressed to having Dan suck the dildo and kiss her pussy getting them ready for her one-way sex. Usually she asked Dan to suck her clitoris after she had cum once or twice on the huge dildo. She did let him cum in the champagne glass and even once allowed him to cum on her breasts. He got to lick every drop from her and then French kiss her afterward. The closer she got to her trip, the more vocal and demanding she became. She role played and instructed Dan to eat 'her black lover's' cum.

Not that he wasn't turned on each time, but being restricted from her pussy except orally, was driving him wild. Sometimes after he had serviced her and cleaned up, he had some second thoughts about where this was all heading. However, he always remembered how hot she was for sex with him after the vacation and hoped that after her 'booster tryst' she would again welcome his cock into her vagina again. Generally, her dominance appealed to his inner slut. Wearing the panties and keeping himself free of body hair served to remind him that his sex life originated and was controlled by his beautiful wife. The interval leading up to the trip was just the right amount of time to whet his desires for her. He began to talk back to her such as, "Val, I can't wait to hear about your trip. Make sure we get the video so we can enjoy it together when you get back. I want to see you completely satisfied and filled with black seed."

"Oh, Honey, that is so sweet. Tell you what, I will make sure we email you an encrypted video of part of my first night. That way you can jerk off while wearing your panties"

The night before she left, she made sure Dan had plenty of clean pink panties. She had instructed him to stop by her nail parlor and get a pedicure before he came home. She painted his toenails a bright pink. She said it was to remind him of her fucking black cocks every time he was in the shower. He just had to make sure he wore anklet socks around the house. She showed him the nail polish remover just in case an emergency came up. Otherwise, he was to leave the pink polish on to help him concentrate while he jerked off. She had him promise to take pictures each evening of the champagne glass when he came in it and just before he drank in all down.

She flew to Los Angeles and went straight to the hotel hosting the seminar. There was a mixer that evening. It was all business and Valerie wore a conservative suit with a satin camisole under it. She worked especially hard to make her contacts and use the time productively. Some of the attendees would take longer and enjoy a few more nights in LA. Valerie was going to work harder that evening and then the next day at the long seminar. She would then be free to enjoy the pleasure part of the trip. She was allowing two full days and nights for just black cock. While she had plenty of fellow members of the seminar trying to engage her, she remained just slightly aloof while being friendly. She was on a mission and work came first. Then play.

Once the seminar ended and she expressed her regrets to those who would try their luck socially with such a beauty, she called the secret number for the second time. She had informed the fixer that she would be done at the end of the day. This call was to set up a time and place. The sponsors identity was not actually revealed, but the address was provided. She took a cab to the address. She recognized the gentleman who had been on their vacation. The greeting was warm, but rather ambiguous. A large bedroom had been set up for her. She took a hot bath and relaxed before doing her makeup. She was certain that all the makeup would be gone by the end of the evening. A soft tap on the door alerted her that her sponsor was about to enter. She was still wrapped in a towel when the gentleman offered her a fresh drink and informed her that he had provided an assortment of lingerie for her to wear if she wished.

She chose a very expensive looking embossed white halter made of the thinnest material she had ever seen. The gold highlights hid none of her charms but offset her beautiful breasts to the very maximum. She paired this with a matching roman skirt made of the same material. Gold spiked heels completed the ensemble. Whether looking through the sheer material or in between the split in the skirt, her beautiful slick pussy was visible from any angle. Likewise, her pretty, large pink areolas and protruding nipples provided a view of a modern-day Cleopatra.

The gentleman came back and saw her in her radiant glory. He complimented her and told her again how much of an impression she had made on the other sponsors and black gentlemen on the vacation.

"Are you ready to receive our guests?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded in the affirmative. A tall muscular black man came in. Valerie recognized him from the vacation. He approached her and kissed her softly on the lips. The sponsor seated himself in a cushioned loveseat near the middle of the large bedroom. It was understood that he was to be thought of just like the chair he was sitting in. The couple hugged and the black man ran his hands down the exotic material and down to her beautiful bottom. He gently caressed her ass and firmly pulled her hips toward his bulging cock. Valerie knelt in front of him and began unbuckling his belt. She continued undressing him until he was completely naked in the middle of the room. His ebony cock was bobbing up and down as his pulse pumped it full of life-giving blood. He was fully erect and Valerie took the head into her painted red lips. There was no pubic hair. Valerie preferred her men this way. To some, the pubic hair was their preference. Not to her. That is why she kept her pussy smooth. Now that she had guided her own husband into proper genital presentation, she knew that he would remain hairless over his whole body for the foreseeable future.

She sucked the black monster snake and ran her tongue up and down the shaft. Next, she sucked his balls into her mouth, one at a time. He was roughly the size of two golf balls. The man placed his hand on her head and moaned as she slicked his cock for her pleasure. She removed the roman skirt and lay back on the luxurious bedding. Her black lover knelt and licked her waiting pussy. She cooed and held his head in her hands. She did not need to orgasm from his tongue. The oral sex was just foreplay. He moved up and inserted the massive purple head into the opening of her sex. When he sank the huge pole deeply into her pussy, she wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him to her as he pushed ever deeper into her vagina. Soon her was pushing her cervix back and she came for the first time. They fucked this way with her cumming twice more before he thrust and began shooting his hot cum deep inside her.

After he had drained the last of his virile load into her, he lay quietly on top. She was basking in the afterglow of satisfying sex until her black Adonis' cock began softening. Eventually, he pulled his semi-erect cock from her oozing pussy. He moved up to her head and allowed her to lick their juices off his cock. They rested and had some water. Within fifteen minutes he asked her to get on her knees so he could take her deep doggy. She was only too happy to oblige. Having already cum once, the stud lasted longer. He pounded her white married pussy unmercifully. Not that she wanted any mercy.

She called out to him, "Fuck yes, fuck me like a bitch dog in heat. Knock me up. Ruin my white pussy. My husband will never satisfy me now."

She was putting on a little bit of an act for the entertainment of the host. He was pounding his small white cock, totally thrilled with the presentation in front of him. He had hosted many of these couplings, but Valerie was by far the most beautiful and well-endowed lady to star in his chamber. The couple seemed like they would never get enough. But finally, the man tensed his hip muscles and thrust forward placing yet another load of cum into her womanhood.

They had been at it for about an hour and a half. The sponsor ushered the young black man out of the bedroom and offered him a drink. They talked for a few minutes until his doorbell rang.

"Oh, another guest. Thanks for coming. I must answer this. The staff just loves the night off. I always make sure that no one else is here so we can ensure complete privacy and anonymity."

With that he answered the door and showed the first gentleman out the side door. The next gentleman was almost the twin of the first man. He and the host visited for a while. This gentleman had not been on the vacation roster and the host filled him in on the basics of his guest waiting in the bedroom. Ambiguous introductions were made. They never used names. The big black gentleman's eyes lit up immediately when her saw Valerie in her transparent top and skirt. She had not cleaned up completely, just wiped her outer lips with a soft cloth. There was no sense in cleaning up completely plus she was aware that most men, while they would never admit it loved fucking a freshy cum- in pussy.

The couple wasted little time. Valerie helped him out of his clothes. (She knew that most men also loved the thought of a beautiful woman seducing them). She performed a masterful blow job on his thick black cock. He was about the same length of the first man, but thicker. Val was sure that her pussy would accommodate the extra girth. She had never seen a big black cock that she did not enjoy fucking. Black men were so taboo and wanton. She felt like a complete slut. She instructed the man to lie down on the bed and then mounted him cowgirl. As she took his full rod into herself, she leaned forward and placed a nipple in his thick black lips. She did the same with the other nipple and then began swinging her huge breasts across his face back and forth. He could not last long under that stimulation and soon deposited a load into her already wet pussy. When he finally began softening, she raised slowly off him and stood above him. Her pussy began leaking its load down onto the guy. He started to object, but an outstretched finger and a stern look from Val made him think better of it. When she stopped leaking on his abdomen, she slid back down and started humping the puddle of cum until she came yet again.

The host had never seen such an erotic act. He pumped his little white cock and moaned as he tried to shoot another load of thin cum. There was almost nothing coming out, but he tried, nonetheless. Valerie looked into her lover's eyes as she pussy fucked his stomach and looked back to her host as he masturbated. The couple fucked another time in a more traditional man on top mating. When they were done, Val took her hands and rubbed the wet cum into her skin. She was now pretty well coated with cum in her lower half. She would have loved for one of the men to cum on her face, but she just couldn't miss letting them shoot off into her pussy. She was so turned on and satisfied. She never thought about breaking out the IPad. Dan would just have to look at the videos she would take home with her.

After her second lover left, her host asked he how she was doing.

"I am fine," she answered, "Better than fine actually. Thank you so much for arranging this. Something about that vacation that opened up a hidden desire for me."

"How has your husband adjusted? I mean, we want for the guys to achieve maximum pleasure also. That is why we record everything."

"Oh, he is fine. I have been so horny since the vacation and fuck him every chance we get. As a matter of fact, he has asked for a night off quite often."

"Oh, fabulous." The host replied. "So, he was ready for some relief, I take it?"

"Sure thing. He was getting more sex than her ever had before and I was getting off to fucking him and biding my time until I got this opportunity. I think I can balance the two quite nicely and nothing is behind his back. It is just as advertised. It has indeed expanded the parameters of our sex life and made us communicate better on everything else."

"So, are you up to another guest?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay, sure. I will make the call. One of the gentlemen lives close and I told him to wait for may call. Remember we still have plans for tomorrow evening if you feel up to it. Also, tomorrow if you like, I have a friend who will accompany you shopping if you wish. I would enjoy seeing you pick out something very sexy to wear tomorrow evening. What you picked out tonight was stunning. It is one of my favorite ensembles. After tonight, I will retire it and you are welcome to take it with you as well as anything you might want to purchase tomorrow. Gratis, of course. Oh, and would you mind repeating that act you just did on the next guest. That was absolutely mind blowing and so spontaneous.

Valerie smiled. She had punched another hole in the glass ceiling. While the handsome studs were ravishing her pussy, she still maintained the upper hand. Whatever she wanted, when she wanted it. Dan was coming along nicely at home. He was clean shaven all over and wearing panties most of the time. The cum bath she had just dripped on her last lover had excited the host more than she had expected. It was unrehearsed and she just did it without thinking. Now that it was such a hit with this rich gentleman, she was even more pleased with herself.

When the next gentleman showed up, she was indeed impressed. He was coal black, what she thought of as African black. He had not been on the vacation. Valerie thought that was good, she had some fresh cock. He was about 6'-10". She wondered if he was a basketball player. She had not fucked a basketball player, just many professional football players. She anticipated whether his cock was going to be long and lean also. Or long and thick?

It didn't take long. A quick cocktail and then she led him to the special bedroom. Their host followed and took up his viewing seat. She was used to the audience after the vacation and had learned to just about tune out the voyeurs. When the huge black man leaned down, she kissed him and inserted her tongue through his thick black lips. He devoured her and thrust his tongue into her mouth as well. She firmly touched and then gently rubbed his cock.

'Great." She thought. 'I will not be disappointed.'

She quickly took off her lingerie set except for the gold heels and presented herself to her new lover. He removed his shirt, pants, shoes and socks, leaving his underwear on until the last. Valerie again stroked his massive cock through is briefs. Gently she tugged the waistband and pulled them down. As she lowered them, his cock came into view. All his pubic hair had been removed. She loved this bare, slick presentation of cock just like her bare pussy for her mates. She tugged down on his briefs it seemed almost to his knees. Not quite, but when she reached the tip end of his huge black cock, it bobbed up to half-staff.

'God,' she thought, 'This is a world record.'

She held the ebony spear about four inches from the tip of his foreskin. It was all the way past the plum sized head. What a feat, the head was yet to come into view and his cock was almost completely hard. This was the biggest cock she had ever seen and she had fucked some monsters on their free vacation. She heard an audible gasp from their host as the destroyer came into view. She glanced his way just this one time and gave him a sly knowing smile. He was massaging his little soft cock.

Valerie leaned forward and touched her tongue to the tip of his foreskin. She massaged the length of his manhood and he got even harder. Stroking him downward while securing the foreskin, she held firmly and pulled it over the purple head. The skin under was just slightly lighter than the rest of his wonderful cock and looked indeed like the national treasure of the museum of African art. It was magnificent. She bathed the cockhead and then licked under it down to his balls. She gently guided his back to the bed and had him lie in front of her.

Placing her hand under his butt, she indicated for him to raise his hips slightly. When she licked his underside again, she continued and bathed his scrotum completely. She licked the perineum and flicked her tongue into his anus. He was excited above all means. He raised his huge long legs to give her better access to himself. While taking the head into her mouth again, she let her thick saliva flow. This lubrication helped her slip even more of his cock into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and her jaws ached. She released more and more saliva until it was flowing down his black cock looking somewhat like cum. When he was wet from the tip to his balls, she had him lie back on the bed with just his knees at the edge.

She got up and took her heels off. They were too unstable on the firm mattress. She stood naked above his throbbing black spear and rubbed her pussy. She felt her arousal as well as the dripping remnants of her earlier lover's cum. Slowly, gently she sunk down until the huge purple head contacted her slippery pussy lips. She moved down taking the head into herself and then moving forward on her knees so she would not have to plunge this cock into her vagina. She thought it might rupture her womb, so she was careful to back up a little each time until he banged her uterus. She then leaned back and balanced herself on her hands and moved back on top of her black lover. She had his cock as deep as she could go and there was still four inches or so left outside her. The foam from her saliva as well and the new sex juices was running around her pussy lips and showing a white ring around his big black cock. The host was beside himself. She wished Dan could see this. Then she thought of the video that she would get. She hoped it showed a closeup of the frothing junction of beautiful white wife pussy taking a big black cock.

She began fucking him. She had taken so much cock that evening but was still in a heightened sense of arousal. This being her third lover, and him being fresh, it was like silk meeting stone. She just loved the way he felt when she stroked him with her drenched pussy. His hands were on her hips as she methodically fucked him as deep as she could. She raised her hips and bounced on her legs allowing him to make it almost out of her. Then she plunged down slowly again. When he began thrusting harder, she knew he was about to cum. She moved her ass back and spread her legs wider. He started blasting her womb with African seed. She could feel the pressure as he shot spurt after spurt into her.

When he settled down, she knew he was almost finished drenching her cunt. She eyed their host and smiled that same sly smile as she moved off his penetrating cock. More and more shining ebony shaft came into view. He was still coated with her saliva around his scrotum. She felt the head pop out and she stood above him. He knew not what she had in mind, but luckily, he did not spoil the moment. She placed he finger on her swollen clit and moaned as she pressed. She shuddered and tensed as her pussy began expelling a stream of white cum. It ran out and fell onto his black stomach and below. It ran across his shaven pubic area. She moved upward and dripped a stream up to his chest. He was frozen as she deposited his massive load of cum back onto him. What a huge volume he had shot into her. There was still plenty coating her vaginal walls as the drip slowed. Valerie decided to show her absolute dominance and squatted over his face placing her ruined pussy to his lips. He plowed his tongue into her. She leaked a still full volume onto his mouth and face. She fucked his face just like she did her husband's and ran her clit up onto his nose. The friction caused her to cum again and spew even more cum onto his face. She could not believe that this huge man was so mesmerized by her sex that he let her dominate him and feed him his own cum.