A Free Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
After the vacation and the first re-fresher trip.
9.4k words
4.35
54.1k
87

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers

On the flight back to Albuquerque, Dan and Valerie talked some in a whispered voice about the whole vacation experience. If Valerie had any reservations, she surely did not show it. In fact, most of her whispers were into Dan's ear:

"I can't wait until we get back home, Honey, I am going to fuck your little dick off. This whole vacation has made me so horny. Just watching all those pretty wives getting black bred awakened my suppressed desires. I just hope I am not too stretched out for you. Either way I want you to lick your cum out of my just fucked pussy."

This kept Dan aroused for the whole trip. He either had to keep a small blanket or a magazine over his hard cock. Valerie did not miss his arousal. She took that as his answer to any questions they might have about second thoughts. She slept for part of the flight, but mostly she closed her eyes and envisioned those massive ebony cocks coming at her in a constant line. She almost came in her seat just thinking about it.

They picked up Danny from his grandparents as soon as they got out of the airport. The next few days were spent with his activities. At night, however, Valerie was insatiable. She was stripping in front of Dan and enticing him to fuck her. Her favorite activity, however, was climbing onto his face after he had cum in her pussy. She ground her cummy cunt into his mouth and rode him until she had a huge orgasm. She would catch him in the shower and get in with him. Then she would get on her knees and suck his cock, making sure that he did not cum. She saved that for her pussy and then to feed it back to him. Dan was about to wear himself out fucking her multiple times each night. He begged for a night off and she sent him to a novelty store to purchase a big, black thick dildo. She made him use it on her until she came and then had him suck her off until she came again. It was apparent that the dildo was only a stop gap measure. Deep down, Dan knew that if she kept up this pace, he would have to go find her a black lover. She never mentioned this, but she was very vocal when he used the dildo on her.

"Oh, god, yes, yes. Fuck my pussy with your big black cock. Cum in me. Knock me up."

He was afraid he might have to soundproof their bedroom to keep her cries in check. With all of Danny's activities and the nightly fuck sessions, they had not remembered to open the parting gift from the islands. They had been instructed not to open it until they returned home. One night, Valerie told Dan that it was time to open the little sealed bag.

She dressed in a short baby doll nightgown and a G-string. She wore high heels and makeup for the occasion. Dan retrieved the bag and together they opened it. Inside were five pink panties of different design. A small note said:

CUCKOLD,

You will want to put these on at your pretty wife's command. Wear them proudly and with honor as

you have honored your wife by giving her ultimate

sexual pleasure.

A small notebook was also included with the prologue:

Congratulations, your wife has been voted top of the list during your vacation stay. As a way of rewarding both of you, find a list of contacts to our stateside brothers who you will find most interested in continuing

your wife's venture into the world of BIG BLACK COCK.

Written in the notebook were names and contact numbers of supposedly black men to contact to set up sexual sessions for the wife. It was arranged regionally with the contacts area codes being fairly close to the major American cities. They had contacts in Denver, El Paso, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. There were plenty to choose from. Later they found out that some of contacts were in smaller cities also. There was a network. Also, it was later revealed that some of the black island men were actually from the states. They enjoyed those vacations to the Caribbean just as much if not more than the cuckold couples. Who wouldn't want to join this network? In fact, they were paid by the rich benefactors for their time as well as all the expenses just like the couples. Not a bad gig for a black man with a big cock who loved to fuck beautiful white women.

With their heightened sexual awareness, the new bedroom routine would be the envy of every man in America. Even with Dan's now decreasing readiness, they still were having sex almost every night. There was no longer a concern that her exposure to big black cocks was having a negative effect on the marriage. Valerie was more open sexually when they were out together. She had become more reserved after motherhood, but now with her senses fully awake, she might point out a couple and make a comment about either she or Dan having sex with one or both of them. This new openness was startling to Dan. However, when they were with friends, family or their son, she never made any comments of that nature. She might whisper in his ear if she was sure everyone was out of earshot.

She was dressing a little more upscale at her office. Nothing that was considered risqué or overtly sexy, but her lingerie on the other hand was sexier. That is, when she wore it. Some outfits she wore had jackets and she could get by with not wearing a bra. Often, she wore a garter belt and stockings, but no panties. When she would meet Dan after work, she would open her blouse wide enough to give him peeks down her cleavage. He was slightly embarrassed and Valerie loved seeing him turn red. They found plenty of time to fool around when Danny was sleeping over with friends or grandparents.

Valerie called Dan one Friday around noon to tell him that Danny would be with her parents until Sunday afternoon.

"I have a little surprise for you when we get home. I will order pizza, so we don't have to cook."

Naturally Dan was intrigued, but it was not like he had not been getting any. Guys around him always complained that with family, house and activities, their sex lives were almost nonexistent. Dan usually just nodded. If they only knew how much he was getting, they would be amazed.

He tried to get home early that Friday but couldn't quite make it. He did arrive around 6:00 pm.

"Hurry up, "Valerie said, "Your pizza is about to get cold."

"I would really like to shower first." He replied.

"No, eat first. I need you follow my instructions after we eat."

"What?"

"Just eat."

He gulped down a couple of slices and had a cold beer. Valerie had a glass of white wine. He deduced that it was not her first, for she seemed very happy and mellow.

When he got to the master bath, he found a pair of the pink panties on the vanity. Valerie followed him in.

"You remember the panties, right?"

"How could I forget."

"I need you to do a little prep before you put those on, okay?"

"What, exactly?"

"Trust me, remember, 'On your wife's command'?"

He blushed a little. She hurried him up until he was completely naked. She took out a bottle of lotion and slathered his whole body below the neck. The smell of the lotion was not sweet and sensual like her normal skin lotion.

"Okay, wait about eight minutes and then hop in the shower. Rub gently with your hands and a coarse washcloth I left for you. When you are finished, I will complete the finishing touches."

He did as instructed. As he rubbed his skin, the hair came off in bunches. He wasn't excessively hairy anyway, but he noticed that all his body hair was gone. He smoothed out the remainder with the washcloth. Valerie heard the shower stop, but told him to stay in. She opened the door and pushed the tab on her shaving foam. She applied it to his genitals and ass. With her pink safety razor, she began shaving his pubic hair and all the way down his testicles. She had him bend over and removed all the hair on his ass. When this was accomplished, she had him raise his arms. She shaved his underarms.

She led him over to the jacuzzi which was filled with warm water and bath salts.

"Here, soak in this for a while and I will come back and finish your prep."

After fifteen minutes, she came back in just heels and a g string. She had him get out of the tub and dried him off. She then massaged a soothing lotion to his entire body, including his cock and balls. After he dried, she gave him the pink panties to put on.

"Come into the bedroom, My Little Cucky Husband. You need to help me."

He followed her into the bedroom where she put on a beautiful full length sheer blue gown. She was stunning to see. Magnificent breasts tenting the gown and her G-string showing underneath. The sexy stilettos were just right for this sexy outfit. She clicked on the TV and began streaming a movie. The black star had a cock every bit as big as the biggest stud she had fucked while on vacation. He was about to give it to a beautiful starlet who looked remarkably like Valerie herself. The actress sucked that big black cock and licked down the length. Down to his golf ball sized testicles and underneath. His huge cock bobbed up and down as she ministered to his balls. She had Dan sit at the foot of the bed in his pretty panties and watch as she pulled out a massive black dildo from the nightstand. It was a replica of a black porn actor's cock. She licked and sucked the dildo while watching the actress do the same to the stud on the screen.

As she put the dildo aside for a moment, she began massaging her lovely breasts and arching her back to the arousal of the moment. She signaled Dan to move up and begin rubbing her breasts. His cock was hard and made a nice bulge in his panties. She allowed him to reach under the sheer gown and massage her body as she sucked on the dildo again. When she was ready, she had him remove her G-string. Her pussy was flowing with her juices. She handed the dildo to Dan and guided his hands to her waiting pussy. He teased her clit with the massive head of the big cock and rubbed it up and down her well-oiled slit. She moaned and raised her hips slightly to indicate that she was ready to be penetrated with the fake cock.

Dan slid the dildo slowly into her. With each inch she raised up and invited more. She was moaning almost constantly now. He kept guiding it deeper and deeper until the fake scrotum was almost touching her ass.

"That's it, lover, fuck me with your big ugly black cock. Take this white married pussy. Make me cum, you black fucker. Own this pussy. God, yes, fuck me deeper."

Dan obliged and began pummeling her pussy with the huge monster cock. She was screaming now. She continued her nasty vocal admonitions.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, your black cock is so much bigger than my husband's. Oh, yes bang my hot white pussy. God, yes, yes fuck the shit out of me."

"Oh, hurry, Cucky, lick my clit."

Dan was furiously pumping the dildo into her when she took control and let him move to her outrageously engorged clitoris.

"Oh, god, yes, Cucky. Suck my little clitty dick."

He did just that. It was like a hard-little mini dick. He held it with his pursed lips while he grazed the top with his tongue. She bucked and flooded his mouth with her girl cum. She had her ass up in the air. Her legs were spasming and her body collapsed as she shuddered to a tremendous orgasm. She relaxed and let out her breath in gasps and little moans as she recovered from her climax. The dildo slid out of her ravaged pussy.

"Lay your head on my black owned pussy, Cucky. Feel my heartbeat through my pussy."

Dan complied and lay with one ear pressed just above her pubic bone. His mouth was near her silky opening. Her pussy had a just fucked aroma. Her juices combined with female secretions were distinct, but not offensive. He was waiting to fuck her. She massaged his head as he lay silently near her beautiful slick vagina. It was not to be on this night. When she recovered, she instructed him to pull the panties aside and jack off for her. He would rather have fucked her ravaged pussy, but he did not want to break the mood. He got busy. His precum was flowing. She would interrupt him and take a finger to scoop up the lubrication. She licked a big dollop and then pulled another one, feeding it to Dan. Then she would guide him to resume working his cock until he was ready to cum. Just before that, she grabbed a champagne glass she had put on the nightstand and let him cum into it. After he drained every drop into the crystal, she told him to take it into his mouth and swirl it around before swallowing it. It was a very big load for Dan and he complied.

"Lick the glass, Cucky. You know, you don't want to miss a drop of my lover's cum. Taste the flavor. Doesn't it just bring back memories of our vacation when you cleaned my pussy for two weeks straight? You are such a good cuck. I just love you."

Afterward they talked.

"That was certainly intense, Valerie. What came over you?"

"Really, Dan? Have you not been getting plenty of sex lately?"

"Oh, hell, yes. I mean I am not complaining. It is just that you were like a different person tonight. I just wasn't expecting that, that's all I meant."

"Honey, we were free for the night and I just wanted something extra. No offense. I think we should look at the little booklet that was included in your panty package. Are you okay with that?"

"You mean, you want to have sex with a black man again?'

"Well, yes, but you don't have to limit it that way. How about black men?"

"Uh, you mean call the numbers and bring them here?"

"Absolutely not. Honey, you know that I would never put any of us in a situation where others might find out about our little kink."

"Our little kink?"

"Yes, Honey, don't you remember how you wanted to see me have sex with another guy? I have been horny as hell since we got back. You know now that I had plenty of black cock before we got married. You got off to seeing me royally fucked. So, there is nothing new. I just feel like scratching the itch. It will not hurt our relationship; we have already been through the gates on that count. Don't you want to see your little wife happy?"

"Ok, well, yes, but how are we going to go about this?"

"That's my Cucky. I need to travel to LA and Vegas sometime this year for conferences. How about we set something up to coincide with those trips?"

"You mean, by yourself?"

"Yes, or we could arrange with one or the other grandparents to keep Danny for a few days. That way you could come and service us after we have sex."

"You would fuck a black man on your own?"

"Sure. If that is ok with you. That way you could stay with Danny. I don't want to pawn him off on our parents too often anyway."

"But are you sure it would be safe?"

"The instructions said that many of the men on vacation live stateside. I am sure they get plenty of white pussy, so they don't have any reason to screw up that system. You agree? Anyway, we can vet the rendezvous beforehand and make sure of safety precautions ahead of time. Should be easy enough. Okay? The only reservation I have is you not getting to clean us both up afterwards. Or rather, ALL OF US, after." She giggled when she said the last part.

"When is your seminar?"

"Next month in Los Angeles."

"OK, how do you want to go about this?"

"Well, it sounds like a good idea for you to stay back with Danny. That way no one necessarily needs to even know. It is already scheduled, so no big deal there. It is a business trip. And I am not the one who is 'going about this' as you say. You, my little shaved panty wearing Cucky are going to make all the arrangements. I will leave it up to you on how many big black cocks you want to arrange. Also, we can use the IPads and I will facetime everything to you. You will have my hotel and room number, just in case. So, get started and make sure that you arrange big, I mean really big cocks for you slut wife. I am getting wet again just thinking about it. How about you suck me off one more time?"

Dan had only a brief moment of reluctance. He told himself that sex with his gorgeous wife had been so great after their island tryst, that he would be a fool to mess with that chemistry. He had no feelings that Valerie might want to take a black lover on a regular basis. She was clear about that. They intended to take every precaution to ensure safety and anonymity. With trembling hands, he called the first number on the list. A soulful sounding black voice answered. When Dan identified himself, he was surprised that the man knew who he was.

"Oh, yes, Dan. Your wife, Valerie, has made quite an impression on our gentlemen. The program has been wildly successful and we thank the sponsors for their generosity. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, Valerie is going to LA next month. She has a seminar lasting a day and a half, maybe less. She will be there three or four days if necessary. We would like to see about the availability of one of the gentlemen to escort her. You know, uh, meet with her."

"Come on Dan. Don't be coy. You want a gentleman to fuck you pretty wife. Not a problem. Just one?"

"Yes. Uh, I mean, at least one, uh can she have more?"

"First of all, Dan this session is for both of you. Will you be coming. If not, the session is still for both of you. Answer me this, okay? Has your sex life ever been better than is has been since you free vacation?"

"Uh, well."

"Yes or no, Dan?"

"Okay, yes."

"Good. Has her love for you seemed to diminish at all?"

"God, no. She is more loving and certainly more wanton than ever before."

"Of course. No give me her available dates and times and I will arrange everything. We even have a special suite available at one of the sponsor's homes. It is outfitted with an array of cameras and wrap around sound. If you like, we can provide you with a copy of the video. By the way this video will never be published and you can have the sponsor destroy the master copy at any time. There are absolutely no strings attached just like the vacation. Okay?

"Hell, you guys think of everything."

"Discretion is absolute. To have a beauty such as you wife come to be serviced and discreetly watched is an honor to the sponsor. She will be treated accordingly. Not all of the vacation participants are awarded such privileges. Valerie is rated at the top of the list of all the past and current vacationers. I know, because I was there and enjoyed her pussy myself."

Dan gave the dates and was nervous about her scheduled trip. Could he trust the man? After all no one had contacted them. There was nothing that had happened since the vacation that even hinted that something was amiss. He decided that everything would be okay and went about sharing the schedule.

At the very last of the conversation, the man gave Dan another phone number and a secret code to contact them with any changes. It was rather clandestine and Dan got even a better sense of security.

"Uh," Dan said, "She wants to, uh, make sure that the gentleman or gentlemen are, uh, you know."

The man cut him off. "Yes, Dan. I know exactly what you mean. Was she dissatisfied with any of her lover's endowments during the vacation?"

"Oh, no. She. I mean we were very pleased."

"She will be pleased. And you better be ready for her when she returns. We find that these booster trips excite the women beyond your wildest imagination. We will talk later, just before her trip. And don't worry. She will come back happy and looser that you sent he off. I promise."

Before her trip Valerie got in character as the complete hotwife. They spent plenty of time with their son and attended to his needs first always. When Danny was in school or at friends overnight, the whole atmosphere changed. Dan wasn't sure he liked the preparation all that much. She had him in his pink panties all the time. He was wearing them to work and everywhere to signify that his pretty wife was in season. After the vacation, Valerie was assertive and always horny, but she made love to Dan. Now she was preparing for the 'booster trip' as the gentleman referred to it.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers